❝Ꮖ'ʟʟ ᴡᴀɪᴛ...❞ Nathanaël X R...

By kyelse

Read the first chapter before reading the actual fanfiction! More

Before you read.
The changes.
RA

The changes.

3.4K 109 27
By kyelse

Yᴏᴜʀ ᏢᎾᏙ —;;

'I've been living in Paris since 9... I had to move from (y/c) here... Even after all those years I spent here, and I have changed my school yet, why am I so scared to go to the new middle school...'
I said to my-self picking the clothes I want to wear tomorrow... It's a new school year. As I packed everything I needed in my bag, all the notebooks... And my sketchbook.
I was really scared but excited at the sametime, maybe I was so emotional because I was tired, "I should go to sleep..." I have gone downstairs to wish my parents a good night. I walked back up to my room and lied on my bed and turned off the lights, as I lied I thought to myself what the day could be like, what people will be, will I success this year... You took your phone and texted your best friend and wished her good luck for tomorrow and a good night. Your cat came and you closed your phone as you slowly fell asleep.

☆Time-skip to the next morning☆

You woke up by the alarm ringing and your mom sitting next to you,
"Good morning!" Your mom said cheerfully, "Here's your breakfast," she placed a plate of French toast with tea on my table,
"Wake up as soon as you can, so you won't be late." She smiled at me and left my room downstairs.
I sat on my bed rubbing my eyes so I could wake up, I drank a little bit of water so I can fully open my eyes, I stood and sat on my chair next to my table and I ate my breakfast, I went to the bathroom and washed out my face and brushed my teeth then I changed my pjs to the clothes I picked up yesterday. I brushed my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I took my bag and went down stairs, I saw my parents eating breakfast and I hugged them, "Good morning! And have a nice day today dad." I smiled as I looked up to the clock and saw that there was five minutes left till the lessons beginning and I had to introduce myself as well. My mom spoke "Good lu-" but I rushed away not to be late. "See you after school...!" I yelled at ran away from the house to my new school, I was pretty lucky because it was three minutes away for me from my house to school. I got there I stood it the front of the front door, my heart started beating fast. I was so scared, 'I have to get the courage to try.' I said to myself as I walked in.

//sorry this one is short but I'm already wring the next so it's fast to come! Correct me if you find any mistakes here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 79.6K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
830K 8.2K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
5.3M 474K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
211K 13.3K 63
𝐓𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ...