Mr & Mrs Wrong | p.j.m

Від revelliousarmy

❝ Do you believe in reincarnation? Where you could be reborned in another body and not know who or what you w... Більше

| Introduction |
• C H A P T E R 1 •
• C H A P T E R 2 •
• C H A P T E R 3 •
• C H A P T E R 4 •
• C H A P T E R 5 •
❣ chapter 7 ❣
❣ chapter 8 ❣
❣ chapter 9 ❣
❣ chapter 10 ❣
❣ chapter 11 ❣
❣ chapter 12 ❣
❣ chapter 13 ❣
❣ epilogue ❣
❀ hello ❀

❣ chapter 6 ❣

2.3K 116 36
Від revelliousarmy

Wendy POV

"Wen-ah~ Where's the other two?"

I shrugged my shoulders as Seulgi joined me on the couch. It's such a warm day. Even with the air-conditioning at full blast and we're wearing such thin and minimal clothing, it's still so warm. I pulled my hair up in a bun before grabbing my smoothie. It's too hot to even leave the house to go anywhere. I bet it'll be cooling at the swimming pool. Or hot as heck.

"Yah, have you met Yeri's brother before?" Seulgi randomly asked as we watched the movie that was on.

"Yeah. I was walking with Yeri and we met her brother and two of his friends."

"Which two?"

"Hoseok and Yoongi." I replied changing my position.

"Ahh...so you've never met the other of his friends?"

"Nope, why? Why are you asking me that randomly?" I questioned not taking my eyes off the screen.

"It's just that, I was wondering what my neighbour is really like. I feel that maybe we got off the wrong foot." She sighed laying down.

"Has the heat gotten to you or something? Why are you saying nonsense? I thought you hated him and wanted no relation to him at all."

"I just felt that maybe....he was someone entirely different from what I actually thought he was."

I nearly choked on my water as she said that. I turned to look at her as she kept her eyes fixed to the screen. I must have heard wrong but that totally sounded as if she has some kind of liking towards him. I mean obviously if she likes someone, I would support her fully. But the thing is, she said herself that she hated that guy. I guess feelings could change. I heard the doorbell ring as I lazily got up to answer the door. Seulgi would definitely not answer it and force me to do so anyways.

"Unnie! You want to follow me pick my brother up?!" Yeri exclaimed entering the house immediately.

"Why all of a sudden?" Seulgi commented from inside as I locked the door.

"I don't want to be left alone with Jimin oppa. So please? You don't have to talk to him if you want." She pleaded to Seulgi as I grabbed my drink and washing it.

"Go on Seulgi. You did say you wanted to understand him more~" I teased from the kitchen.

"Unnie! If that's what you want, I wouldn't mind helping you two out! I have a feeling that maybe he likes you too!"

"Jimin?"

"Yeah! He had always been asking me about you ever since you came back drunk that other day. It was as if he knew about it too!" Yeri explained as I laughed a bit.

"That's weird. Was he home when you were drunk? Yeri said he messaged her that he was in a hotel or something, right?" I asked Yeri

Seulgi POV

He actually did tell her that? Why would he do that? Why did he even ask about me even? Does he perhaps like me too?

"Yeah. How come he is so interested in you all of a sudden?" Yeri questioned.

"Maybe because I'm too irresistible? " I self proclaimed as the two of them coughed sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at them before continuing watching the movie.

"So...you two want to tag along? I'll have to tell Jimin oppa then."

I nodded my head as I heard the two of them just stunned in silence. It was if I had agreed to them killing someone or something. Let's just hope that it wouldn't be awkward later on.

+
+
+

Forget it. It is super awkward now. Those two idiots had to force me on the front seat alongside with him. Now I'm just sitting here awkwardly as he is driving stiffly next to me. I looked through the rear mirror as the two devils smirked suggestively to me. I ain't doing anything.

"So...oppa~ is there anyone that you like currently?" Yeri started to ask to liven the awkwardness.

"Me? Obviously. "

I felt my heart sink deeply when he said that. I bet it sank even deeper than the Titanic by now. I looked out the window not wanting to react or show a reaction towards him.

"Oohh...really? Who? How does she look like?" Yeri continued.

"Oh...well~ I like this girl who has mono eyelid and smiles ever so cutely with those eyes. Not to forget that she is definitely shorter than me and is a little piece of fluffball infront of me. It's driving me crazy."

I felt a stare piercing through my back. Not to forget that my cheeks literally turned to all the different shades of red possible. I refused my soul to turn around but I eventually did. I turned to him as I saw him turning to me too and smiling at me. Nervous,I turned back around unable to handle it anymore. The minute we arrived at the airport, I ran to the toilet covering my cheeks to prevent him from noticing my blushing. When I left the toilet, I had a notification.

Unknown:

Kang Seulgi? Are you there?

New phone. Who dis?

Yeah right. I'm Jimin.

Jimin who? I don't know any Jimin
in my life.

Maybe because I'm not in your life yet.

We're at Gate 30. Ppali

Yah where are you?

Are you dead?

The hell? Stop spamming me. I'll be there
in a few minutes. Don't miss me so much.

I laughed at myself reading the message. I locked my phone and headed my way to find the gate. Why is it that I feel so happy seeing him getting "so-called " worried for me and stuff like that? Perhaps I have fallen for him? No...it can't be. I don't want to. I mean my heart and mind say yes but my body and soul says no. [/cue What do you mean?/ ] Does that makes sense even? When I reached the gate, I saw him leaning over the railing waiting for his friends. Well even his back view is amazing.

[A/n: not back view but enjoy side view Jimin. ]

I made my way towards Yeri instead, who was sitting down on the chairs using her phone. Wendy just laid her head next to Yeri's shoulder while using her phone too. I sat next to her as she laid her head on my shoulder next.

"That idiot is still not out yet?! The flight landed an hour ago!" Yeri complained exaggerating a bit.

"It landed just 30 minutes ago. Calm down." Jimin sarcastically replied her as I smiled.

"Aren't you sassy so early?" Yeri commented back about to start a fight.

"Me? It's already 3pm! What you talking about?!" Jimin yelled nearly causing a scene too.

"YERIMMIE~" someone called out as we all turned around.

Well at least that prevented the two from causing a huge scene. Yeri hung her head low and stuffed it in my shoulders as if she was embarrassed or something. I looked up and saw a group of six guys walking out of the gate and heading towards Jimin excitedly. They all went to hug him while one of the specifically hugged Yeri tightly and preventing her from interacting with the other guys. Best assumed, he's the Kim brother. I mean look at his hair colour. What are the odds that it is the same colour as Yeri's current hair colour. I guess same mind think alike.

"Yerimmie~ did you miss me?" The guy pouted hugging her.

"If I say yes, will you let go?"

"Hmph. I hate you too." He sulked pushing her away jokingly as Yeri death stared at him.

"Taehyung, that isn't nice to treat your girlfriend. " one of them commented.

"WHAT?! GIRLFRIEND?! " Yeri screamed laughing like a mad person afterwards.

"She's not my girlfriend! My girlfriend is at her parents house now. She's my annoying little sister." The guy laughed ruffling Yeri's hair.

"Hyung, she's the one who you're preventing me from meeting? She's not that worth it anyways." One of the other guys pointed out, rolling his eyes.

I bit my lips to hold my laughter as Yeri was about to jump and attack that guy. Wendy pulled her down as the guy and her shared the same disgusted face.

"Don't say that to her. She'll literally kill you." Jimin laughed placing his arms around the other dude.

"Are they your friends you were telling me about?" Her brother asked pointing to us.

"Oppa, you know Wendy unnie. She's Seulgi unnie." Yeri introduced as I greeted him.

"She's pretty~" he complimented as I blushed.

I sensed that someone else was watching me. But I don't care or mind. I mean who doesn't like being praised and complimented by someone else? Especially if he looks quite good looking. The Kim family genes aren't kidding.

"Wait, Jimin....is she the same Seulgi from your story?" One of the other grayish haired dude ask.

"You told them about Seulgi unnie?!" Yeri questioned really shocked.

"Yeah. And Yoongi hyung, she is the one. But I was a bit wrong about what I told you guys though."

"So you don't like her?" Another one of them teased as I felt my cheeks burning like mad.

"Hoseok! That isn't nice to say to her! You guys just met for goodness sake!" Wendy sighed face palming herself.

"Mianhae~ Wen Wen- ah~ "  the guy apologized clinging onto Wendy.

Yeri immediately took hold of the situation and pulled the guy away from Wendy as we made our way to the car park. Since Jimin's car couldn't fit all of us together no surprise there. Yeri, her brother and a few of the other friends took her family car instead. Jimin, me, Wendy and the other dude named Yoongi joined Jimin in his car. Even if there's his friend here, I'm still forced to sit in the front next to Jimin. It's really awkward. I mean especially since I'm not so sure of my feelings towards him. I could feel my cheeks burning and my heart beating like mad. I'm barely paying attention to what the rest is talking about. I have a huge feeling that the Yoongi dude likes Wendy. Or maybe it's the other way round.

"Are you okay? You seem to worked up." I heard Jimin whisper as the other two were watching a video.

"Me? I'm just tired that's all. " I forced out an answer.

"You didn't get enough sleep yesterday night?" He asked a bit worried.

"Uhhh...yeah. I was using my phone very late so yeah...." I admitted smiling a bit.

He hummed a response as I continued smiling. It seems nice to know that there's someone that is looking out for you.

A bit unrelated to the story a bit but~ it's our Fairy Goddess Grandmother BAECHU'S birthday! Okay so previous spans in my other books.(BangtanVelvet Tv for Predebut and Happiness & Dark and Wild for ICC and Dumb Dumb!) SHE'S SO FLAWLESS WITHOUT EVEN TRYING LIKE DAMN!

OOTN

SHIPS  + other idols

The not so large age gap

The rapper line

The love triangle

With the Sm artists + Bogummie

I have like a lot more pictures but dammit there's a limit to how much I can put. So yeah...enjoy my little spamd like this. I'm a little overboard with Irene mainly because I have a lot of pictures of her and she's my 'Bae' Joohyun. Okay bye.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

86.6K 4.9K 70
When you're born, everyone gets a shot in their wrist. It's known at The Elixir and when you turn 24, it causes a tattoo to burn into your skin. Well...
18K 370 22
The maknae of a popular girl group, you've never really had time to think about love. This includes both romantic and self love. So when charming Jeo...
762 192 21
"You could break my heart in two, but when it heals it beats for you, I know I'd go back to you." The forever couple lost their forever to someone's...
29.5K 1.4K 46
"The world gifted me heaven but I wanted to create a beautiful hell with you". "I prayed for us but you wished for someone else". Creating a beautif...