red | j.jk

By artificialsehun

in which he tries to keep her despite their age difference. |jeon jungkook| More

-
classroom
office
cafeteria
park
hall
ms.yun
new
lockers
moral

final

6K 261 6
By artificialsehun

the room where i saw you for the final time was the one that i visited last. remember when we were both called by the principal? i remember that i didn't want to go inside at first but something pulled me in, literally. you had placed your finger on my lips as a sign to keep me quiet before kissing me for the last time. later that day, the principal tore your papers and chased you out. he called my parents, i was gone out of the school too. yeah, me too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 10.9K 35
Let's say you join a dance class run by your school. Then, let's say that the teacher who teaches the class is extremely good looking. But after some...
473K 13.2K 44
New college, new friends, and a new life. What a great way to start fresh. Getting to have a relaxing time all by myself. At least that what I though...
536 81 31
When you eventually move into dorms, someone very stern and stubborn coincidently shares rooms with you... - "Ugh! Him, again!? Now we're roommates...
646K 18.9K 44
《SLOW EDITING》 ❝I care about you❞ A book wherein you suddenly become partners with the school's playboy, Jeon Jungkook. book 2; LOV...