Five nights at team crafted's...

By walkedintoatree

Ross, Barney, Max, and Jin all went to an amusement park with their friends also known as team crafted when t... More

Prologue
The job
The first night
Going back
Quick note!
The second night
What's up with Ross?
Im back!!
The third night
Fake or real?
The fourth night
Plans
The fifth night
Epilogue

Hey guys: quick note

272 9 3
By walkedintoatree

Hey guys!

I just wanted to make a quick note.

  I am not going to be able to post any chapters for awhile because I am going on a vacation.

  I will be gone for a couple of days.

  The chapter before this note is the last chapter you will get until I come back.

  I will send out a note when I come back to let you know that am back and that I will be updating again!!

I am not stopping the book I am just going on a vacation so I won't be able to upload.

  Thank you guys for everything!!

I am full of appreciation!!

And thanks so much for 160 reads!

So I will see you guys when I come back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 443 14
[DISCLAIMER: THIS BOOK WAS STARTED YEARS AGO! IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG OR SLIGHTLY UNKNOWINGLY OFFENSIVE IT IS EXTREMELY OUTDATED AND I TRUELY APOL...
4K 199 23
Original, non-canon book of the Immortal Chronicles Maybe if they had been more careful, he wouldn't have been found. Maybe if they had actually trie...
2.8K 80 34
She could only run, not that it would help, the king of the Nether would find her either way, and then she was caught, but spared. As a lone sorcerer...
48.3K 1.5K 52
Like every other day you log into minecraft. But it isn't your average day, no. As soon as the former team crafted members join, you know that someth...