Higher Love ( ONE DIRECTION F...

By Juleeeeees

More

Higher Love ( ONE DIRECTION FANFIC)

CHAPTER 1

8 1 0
By Juleeeeees

"Oh come on. Sam you know I really reaaly need this. You're my only chance." Bryce pleaded.

Bryce looked at me with his annoyingly blue eyes.

"Bryce i promised ill never do those things again. Why don't you try Hailey?" I grabbed my coffee frappe and sipped while looking at Bryce with a blank look.

Im enjoying my cup of coffee frappee here at café street way from home when Bryce came and bombarded me saying he need me again to act as his other girlfriend so her four days girlfriend will break up with him. Again he always do the craziest idea.

I would have helped him if I didn't do this for the fifth time and the last time almost ruined my future. Literally.

I met Bryce last four years. And man if I have the chance to turn back the time. It would be the time that I met him.

Don't get me wrong. Bryce is nice. No scratch that he's really great. He's Tall. Hot and have a really nice personally. I really love his bright his blue eyes and sick smile. He's great to be around and he became my bestfriend instantly. I never thought he could look this good now. Before I was even stronger than him. I mean he's a complete wimp. But as time goes by he became a good looking guy and became popular at school.if he'll just stop annoying the hell out of me can I can even like him but no.

He wrinkled his nose in disgust. " I'd rather date Lizzy Hall than have Hailey as my fake girlfriend. You know she'll skin me to death."

"Then you don't have other choice. I'll never forget what happened to me when I become you're 'other girlfriend' " I made the quote gesture in the air.

"come on Sam you know Hailey was drunk that time. She wasn't in her proper mind." He grabbed my hand and looked at me straight in the eye. Like he was looking straight to my soul.

I sighed mentally. Men! Bryce never learned his lesson.

"Yea She wasn't in her proper mind when she accidentally threw the remaining juice in my shirt in front cafeteria after you told her I was the one you love. Yea yea whatever bryce." I gave him a disgusted look.

"Look I'm sorry she did that to you. But it's different this -"

"Different? Bryce you told me that 3 times and they all ended the same. Why don't you just man-up and tell her you don't really like her? Or better yet stop flirting with girls around you so you don't end up in trouble anymore. " I glared at him. I still haven't forgave him. Her freak girlfriend humiliated me in front of cafeteria.

When I looked at his face I know I went over too much. And guilt flooded my body.

Damn! I hated feeling guilty.

"Okay. I understand. My girl bestfriend. Only girl bestfriend-"

"You have Paige and Hailey" I said. Mentioning my two bestfriends which he grows fond of.

He continued as if I haven't said anything " who cares for me wont even help me. I understand. Really. Its nothing. Maybe I'll just look for job as my gold digger girlfriend eats my wallet. I mean what choice do I have. My bestfriend turned her back on me." He signed.

I took out my phone and called Hailey. Which she answered instantly.

"Hailey! Please take Bryce away from me! He's freaking me out." I said before she can even say hello.

"He's your bestfriend. Deal with it." She answered with her sweet british voice. "Where are you by the way. Paige just called me-"

"Is that Hailey?" Bryce asked and took my phone instantly that I don't even have the time to react. "Hailey I need your help-"

"Put it on speaker Bryce." Which he instantly did.

Bryce and Hailey are - what d you call this- hmm don't have the best of relationship. You woudn't want to see them together because all you'll be seeing is arguing and sassiness.

"No Bryce. I wont be be your fake girlfriend just so you can break with your flavor of the week." Hailey answered. And I stiflled a laugh.

"How did ya know that?" bryce frowned. And looked at me accusingly.

"You don't have to. I just guessed. But now that you said it I guess im right am i? You man-whore stop bothering Sam. We'll come over there so I suggested you leave Sam alone." And the line broke.

A laugh escape from my lips. Man I love seeing them over nonsense. No one can shut Bryce like Hailey.

He gave me a deathly glare. And gave me back my phone. "Wherever did you get that friend Sam?! She's.. Ugh! I don't even have a word to describe how terrible she is."

"Becareful with you're mouth Bry. That might reach Hailey and you wont hear the end of it." I laughed.

He brushed his dark hair that almost reaches his eyes with his fingers. And muttered something.

"What was that again?"I asked. As I texted Hailey my location.

"Okay here's the deal-"

"There's no deal in here Bryce."

"I'll buy you a new-"he continued like I haven't said anything.

"No. " I said firmly.

"Book-" he said.

"I just bought a book a while ago so no." I said and laughed at his expression. "You're really hopeless Bryce. You just have to tell the girl you doint like her anymore. That's all."

The problem with Bryce is he knows how to flirt but doesn't have the strength to break the woman's heart. He's too manwhore to do that.

Suddenly my phone rang. My ringtone You need me I don't need you by Ed sheeran rang and I almost fangirl.

I answered and looked at Bryce who have a look of wickedness in his eyes. I swear whenever he looks like that he scares me.

The call was from Paige. And I quickly answered.

"Is he still there?" she asked.

"Yup. Where are you?" I answered. And I saw Bryce smile wickedly at me.

"Just around the corner. Kick him out. We're almost there." She said.

"NO KICK HIS DICK SO HE'LL FREAKING SHUT UP AND STOP MAKING BABIES OUT OF HIS POLLUTED-" Hailey screams at the background and I groaned as I stopped the call. Man she got some load voice and it gets louder and louder everyday. I think i'll lose my ears because of her.

My eardrum. Poor you

"Let me guess. Hailey is bringing her crowbar so she can hit me right?" he asked. His eyes still having that wicked look that scares me.

"Not even close. She wants me to hit you deeply in your blank"I said he laughed. "So you can stop making babies out of your polluted blank-"

"Hey mine is clean okay. Put that in your mind."he said and I rolled my eyes. "So here's the deal. You'll help me with Tracy-"

"That's your flavor of the week huh? I pity her." I interupted and he shot me a glare. I gulped."Continue please." I said. Even though I know he wont get what he wanted.

"and I'll buy a vip ticket to Ed Sheeran gig next month."

My jaw fell to the floor. And I think my eyes just popped out of its sockets.

NO FREAKING WAY. DID HE JUST SAID ED SHEERAN?!

"Ok you can tell me now how hot I am. How great I am. How awesome I am and im better than you." He wink at me with his famous wink that makes the girl swoon. And honestly it doesn't affect me.

"Im better than you." I mimik his annoyingly deep voice. But come on it's a Ed Sheeran concert. I already know that Ed will have a gig on 2 months now it's pricey.

"Funny Sam. Now what cha think Sammy Belouneeh." He smirked using the nickname he made for me years ago. And it annoys the hell out of me.

"Are you serious?!" I Screamed on his face.

"Hell yeah." Bryce grinned like he won a pot of gold.

He totally got my weakness

"But-"i started but he totally cut he off.

"And they say she's in the-" he sang in a very horrible tone. Bryce is never the artist trust him to sing a good song he'll turn it in a horrible song.

"OKAY I GET IT! DEAL!"

"Dope! I knew it. Ed Sheeran is just the answer-."

"Fuck you." i whispered. While i continue my drink. But deep down in my heart im screming i mean who wouldn't?! I'm just gonna meet my idol thats it.

"Careful with your words Sammy Balouneeh. These tickets might go straight to trash you know that?"

"Ohh I Love you sooo much Bryce you're the best." I sarcastically said.

-----

Now this had been stuck in my Laptop for so long. Might as well use it and turn it into a FanFiction for One Direction.

Yeah I Know It seems boring right now. But Give me atleast 2 to 3 chapters to put One Direction Into it.

Now Tell me which 1d member do you think fits the best with Sam? Wink Wink Loveee ya guys.

-Jules<3

Continue Reading