Obsession | MYG

By Taemeaway

But the monster is close behind , hes obsessed . Obsessed with me . More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Sidenote
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
A/N

Prologue

63.8K 1.8K 981
By Taemeaway

Noella 's POV

"Can you just stop it ! Your hurting me !" I groaned and shrieked louder as the gripped became tighter .

"Spill! Who is that guy just now ?!" His eyes pierces through me , staring deep into my soul , i looked away onto the ground but just got slapped again .

"Baby girl , you better listen to your Suga Daddy here , i am in control and i love you ." He leans in and takes my lips , doing magic on it . 

"I love and hate you so much at the same time ." I cursed in silence , letting him take over me once again as i felt weak with his touches .

He knew just how to do it .

Touch me .

Feel me .

Pleasure me .

But i knew i should escape , from his sight , his love and everything related to him . Suga , or his real name , Yoongi has been my childhood friend for years , he confessed and we have been dating for 3 years since then . He was literally my other half , but he changed , he became abusive and the dominant one .

I felt like i dont know him anymore .

"Baby girl ... look at me in the eyes and tell me you love me ." He says and i looked up shakingly .

My mind fought like how the angels and the devils did in the medieval times , i bent down quietly and cupped my ears with both my hands . I know what i should do , but im afraid of letting go .

I dont want to part .

My eyes watered and i finally came with a decision .

With tears filled in my eyes , i looked at him sadly , " oppa ... I think we need a break . Im tired of everything , im tired of fighting , im tired of being weak , im tired of you ."

I slowly walked off from him as the rain started to pour down heavily .

I never looked back , but little did i know , this was not the end ...

Infact it was only the beginning .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.9K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
150K 8.2K 57
Our undying love can not be tarnish, my precious rose I'll have you locked around my arms while you listen to my beating heart....~~~
401K 7K 16
Oneshots. Mostly angst.
5.6K 514 31
No description needed. Read if you like hehe