Lava

By AdriannaBloxom

Rebecca Is A 18 Year Old Girl. She Babysits A Little Boy Named Tommy, But What Happens When She Plays A Game? More

Babysitting
Where Am I?!
What To Do.
5
6

Where To Go.

3 1 0
By AdriannaBloxom

Rebecca And Adrianna Ran Around The Large Boiling Red City Rebecca Still Not Knowing What's Going.

Adriannas POV:

"I'm Not So Sure About This Rebecca Girl." I Quickly Thought To Myself.

"She Doesn't Seem Like Strong Type. And Where Did She Even Come From. She Doesn't Even Herself."

Rebeccas POV:

I'm Really Glad Adrianna Took Me Under Her Wing. Because I Still Have No Clue Where I Am, Or How I Even Got Here. I Still Have To Think What I'm Gonna Do All Night. Should I Just Find A Place To Stay? Go Murder Someone? Naw. Go Steal? Well, I Saw This Really Cute Designer Handbag A Few Blocks Back. No Rebecca. No. You Still Have To See How The Heck You Got Here. And How To Get Back.

Adriannas POV:

There Was A Corner Coming Up. I Know Exactly Which One It Is, You Turn Around The Corner, Then Right Away You Can Choose To Turn Left Or Right. What If I Were To Ditch This Chick? She Doesn't Even Know What She's Doing Here. And I Myself Gotta Get Back To Business. But I Can't Just Leave Her Now? Or Can I..

When All Of A Sudden, The Corner Came Up..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.9K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
597K 15.9K 54
(Book Two) At the age of ten, 'Eden-Rose' is now a world renowned name. Watch as she juggles between her growing fame and her personnel life. Dance...
Alexandra Rose By <3

Teen Fiction

259K 7.5K 43
It's been ten years since the Stones family lost their little girl. In those ten years, Alexandra Rose has grown up with an abusive foster father wh...
640K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!