The Princess Escaped

By FreddyXx

"I love you and I will love you forever" "That's too much for a promise" "Nothing is too much" he said "Ever... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chaper Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

371 12 1
By FreddyXx

Chapter Eleven: So Rude

"Your hair color is beginning to fade" Charles said as I sat on the table for breakfast "You should dye it"

"Okay" I nodded "Whenever Brook is going to the hair styler, I'll go with her"

"I'm going today anyways" she said "We should get you a dress, too"

"A dress for what?"

"I forgot to tell you" she slapped her forehead "There is a party in Sky and Sean's and you're coming with me"

"Parties are not my thing" I said "Plus, Sean doesn't seem to like me"

"He's just not so sociable"

"His sister is more friendly than him" Sky and I had became almost best friends.

Just like Brook and Chloe. They welcomed me like an old friend. We go shopping together like every week and we hang out a lot. Caden and Ethan, too. But not Sean. He seems not to like me.

"He's just so attached to his sister and can't accept the fact of her having a fourth best friend" Brook said "He needed about two months to accept the fact of a girl stealing Caden from him"

"He's so rude"

"He lives such a hard life" she said "But you're coming to the party. That's not an option"

"Trust me, Vic" Charles finally spoke "It's not like any of the boring parties you've attended"

"Please, don't remind me of this"

"Last ball you attended, you almost drank with Flavious" Flavious?!

Through the past month I've been staying here, he didn't say anything about Flavia. I thought it was a subject he doesn't open, but looks like it is not.

"Hey" I cried "At least I didn't drink, but there's someone, sitting on that table, accepted the offer of a seventeen-year-old prince of beer, instead of lecturing him"

"He-"

"Can you just stop?" Brook cut him "You are coming to the party anyways"

I sighed "I'll think about it"

Her phone rang and we went out to Sky who headed to Chloe and Caden's. As usual she parked behind her brother's Jagguar and we got down.

I looked to Sean who was leaning on his car, his face was pale, his eyes were puffy and his nose was red.

"You don't look good, Sean" I said.

"It's not your business" he said. Blood rushed to my cheeks in embarrassment.

"Sean?!" Sky cried.

"Stop calling my name" he said. She does call his name a lot. Whenever he does anything, and I mean it. Whenever he is rude to someone, an approximation of three hundred times at lunch and a couple of hundred times when she talkes to him.

"Stop being rude to her" she said.

He huffed "I'm sorry" he said "Thanks for your concern" Too formal, don't you think?

"You got a bad fever, Dude. I told you earlier" Ethan said.

"I'm fine, Ethan"

As usual Caden walked out of the house first, without his sister.

"Man, you look miserable" Caden said.

"I'm fine, guys" he huffed. Soon Chloe came and we headed to school. Before third period I took my physics' books and headed with Sean, but as usual with no words. He doesn't talk much to me.

We sat beside each other at the back of the class, because they were the only empty seats, since we were late as usual. I always try to avoid him or I guess he's the one trying to avoid me.

I was trying my best to keep my attention fixed to the lesson, but in physics it's too hard. In a moment a heard Sean trying to take deep breaths.

"Are you alright?" I asked. He's going to die. What am I going to tell Sky if he died?

"I'm fi-" He sneezed hard "I'm sorry"

"It's okay" I got my bag and fished for a tissue pack and handed it to him "Use that. You got a bad fever"

"Mr.Sean Parker?!" The teacher called "I think you should see the nurse"

"It's fine, Mrs.Dane"

"Go before you spread the virus around my class"

"Great" He stood up and walked out of the class. I tried to concentrate, but it's still too hard. The bell rang and I walked to the cafeteria after I had put my book in the locker.

"Hey, guys" I sat in front of Sky.

"Hey, Vi" she greeted back "Where is Sean?"

"I thought he would be the first to come" I said "He left class early. Mrs.Dane sent him to see the nurse, since his fever was obvious"

"Here he comes" Caden said and we looked behind to door.

"What happened to you?" Sky asked as he sat beside her.

"Nothing" he said. He swallowed a couple of pills and took a sip of Ethan's water bottle.

"I told you it's a fever" Ethan said.

"Will you be able to make it to the party?" Chloe asked.

"Of course" Brook said "If the party was the last thing he will do before his death, he would"

"Exactly" Sean commented.

"You're coming Vi, right?!" Sky exclaimed

"Of course she is" Brook said "I've convinced her earlier"

"You didn't" I said "I'm still not sure if I'm coming"

"Come on, it's gonna be fun" Chlo said.

"Lighten it up a little" Caden said "What's wrong with you?"

"Hey?!" I cried "There is nothing wrong with me. I'm just not used to parties"

"So you have to try to get used to it" Ethan said.

"Come on" Sky said.

"Okay"

"Sean-" Sky turned around to see her brother, but she cut off when she saw him asleep "Oh! He's so tired. I pity him"

The bell rang and we woke Sean up. Each went to his class and as usual we'll meet in the parking lot. After classes I walked with Brook to Sky's car which was parked beside her brother's.

"Oh! Sean is sleeping in the car" I said and looked again through the window to Sean who had his seat leaned back and sleeping.

I leaned on the car waiting for Sky and Chlo.

"Ready for shopping" Sky said.

"No" I replied sarcastically.

"Where is your brother?" Ethan asked Sky "We need to go set the party up"

"He is sleeping" Brook said.

"What?" She exclaimed.

"He is sleeping in his car" she pointed to the window and they looked.

Sky knocked on the window a couple of times to wake him up.

"What are you doing here?" Caden asked him.

"I didn't attend my last period" Sean said as he started the engine.

"And you slept in the car?!" Ethan exclaimed.

"Okay, Sean" Sky said leaning on his window "I'll go shopping with the girls and you go prepare the house"

"Okay"

We rode in with Sky and she started to the mall. We entered and walked along the corridors, checking shop windows as we go. We entered like thirty shops and I was the one left with no dress for the party.

"Come on, Vi" Chlo said as I tried the tenth dress "It looks good"

"It's too short, Chlo" I said "And too tight" it was, I couldn't even walk well.

"Try the last one" Sky said "It looked good on the model"

"Okay" I huffed "I don't even want to go"

I walked to the fitting room and tried the last dress. Well, it actually looked good. I walked out of the fitting room and Brook clapped her hands.

"This is it" she said "We're taking it"

"It looks good" Sky said "Change beacuse we still have to go to the hair salon"

I changed and Brook paid for the dress before we walked to the hair salon.

"What do you want this time, miss?" Mike asked me as I sat on the chair.

"Like last time" I said "Cut it to over my shoulders and dye it brown" and he nodded before taking his scissors and cutting my hair.

"Why didn't you change your hair style?" Chlo asked as we rode the car.

"I like this one" I said.

"Okay" Brook said "We go to my house"

"Why not to my house?" Sky asked.

"Because, I said so"

"Okay" she huffed.

She passed the gates and parked in front of the house. Brook used the keys and opened the door. We dropped our bags and walked in.

"Are you home, Brook?" Charles called from the living room.

"Yes, James" she cried "The girls came with me"

"Hey, James" I said as I entered the living room.

"Hey, Vi"

"Hey, James" the girls greeted him.

"Hey, girls" he greeted back.

"We're going to get ready for the party" Brook said and started making her way up to the rooms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 561 34
"I promise that I'm going to keep you safe, I won't let them hurt you." I said stroking her hair. She smiled and nodded, tears streaming down her che...
2M 71.8K 53
About the arranged marriage to a billionaire's "son".
990 37 15
"Can a king like me actually find someone who will love me for me and not for my kingdom? Am I doomed to an eternity of loneliness?" . . . . . . . . ...
35K 867 52
A high trained Assassin is betrayed by her former lover, also known as the Royal's Son. The story takes place in Elisora, known for it's dark secrets...