♨ rivals, nalu

By peachmochiii

**currently editing "She was smart and beautiful. Everyone loves her and she was at the top. Well... until he... More

❀第1章 ❀
❀第2章 ❀
❀第3章 ❀
❀ 第4章 ❀
❀ 第05章 ❀
❀ 第06章 ❀
❀ 第07章 ❀
❀ 第08章 ❀
Chapter 9 What's Going On?!
Chapter 10 Natsu Is Hanging Out With Lisanna?!
Chapter 11 Nali?! What's Nali?!
Chapter 12 No Way!!!!
Chapter 13 The Things That I Never Expected
Chapter 14 This Class Is...Weird
Chapter 15 Like I Care
Chapter 16 My First Date With Mr.FireBreath
Chapter 18 You Two Are Dating?!
Chapter 19 The Truth Is Now Told, Well Most Of It
Chapter 20 Liars Are Just Liars
Chapter 21 The Past
Chapter 22 Visiting The Cemetery
Chapter 23 Never Trust Anyone Ever Again
Chapter 24 Locked In
Chapter 25 The Person Behind It All
Chapter 26 JUST-KIDDING-!!
Chapter 27 The Secret's Behind The Door (Pt.1)
Chapter 28 The Secret's Behind The Door (pt.2)
Chapter 29 Your A Good For Nothing Brother!
Chapter 30 Friends?
Chapter 31 Dinner With The Dragneels & The New Student?!
Chapter 32 Romantic Feelings Or NOT?!
Chapter 33 Catching Juliet
Chapter 34 Do You Like Me?
Chapter 35 A New Love Starts To Blossom
Author's Note~!
The Big Announcement~! Yay~!

Chapter 17 What Was That About?

2.9K 117 69
By peachmochiii

Natsu's P.O.V

. . .

" N-N-Natsu? "

  " Huh? " I asked, as I turned around to see who it was. My eyes widen. " Lisanna? What are you doing here? " I asked, confused. 

" Oh...well...I...uh...um...ah...well...you see...my friend told me that I should meet her here, so...ah...I'm just waiting for her. I decided to take a walk, because...maybe...she's waiting for me at a different spot...so...yeah... " She replied, without giving me any eye contact. 

" Oh, I see. " I said.

" W-What are you doing here? Are you with someone? " She asked me.

" Oh, me? Well, I'm with Lucy. " I replied.

" Why are you with Lucy? " She asked.

" What's up with all the question's? I gotta go. Lucy's probably waiting for me. See ya! " I said, running in the other direction. 

Lisanna's P.O.V 

So his with Lucy, huh? I wonder why. Are they dating or something? I wonder...does Natsu like Lucy? No, no. I shouldn't be thinking about that. Now, where is she? (Not Lucy, her friend.)

Natsu's P.O.V

I ran back to Lucy. She was sitting on the bench waiting for me. I ran over to her and said, " Yo! Here's your drink! " Then I handed her, her drink. She took it, as I sat down next to her. 

" Thanks. " She said.

I nodded and said, " Your welcome. Oh yeah! I bumped into Lisanna. " 

" You did? What did she tell you? " She asked me.

" Nothing much. She just kept asking me questions and stuff. " I replied.

" I see. " Lucy said, as she took a sip of her drink.

" Do you have any younger siblings or older siblings? " I asked. 

" No, I'm an only child. " She replied.

" Oh...how is it like to be an only child? " I asked.

" It's lonely. Sometimes...you have no one to talk too. I don't like being an only child. " She replied, in a sad tone. 

" Is that so? Well, I have a little sister named, Wendy and an older brother named, Zeref. It's not easy being the middle child. But...at least I'm not lonely and I always have someone to talk too. " I said.

After that, we talked about our favorite hobbies and our favorite sports. I never got to talk to Lucy like this and I'm glad that I got to have a normal conversation with her. Later, her driver came to pick her up. So she got up, spinned around, smiled, and said, " This date wasn't all that bad. I guess, I'll give you 1 out of 100. I had fun. Thank you! "

I nodded. And she left. I had fun too...well...I guess I did. =)

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! How's your March Break so far? Mine was pretty good! Even though I watched anime and read manga the whole time. But hey, that's the life of being a proud Otaku! Also, I'm feeling much better! But, I still have a cold and I'm still coughing...Hopefully, I'll get better soon! =)

Here are the people that I wanna thank! XD

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

supergirl13109m

magda0418

J4Soul

AngeleneLabonete

NekoBlossom

naomivalentines

fsg2004

dawnadragneel

Thanks guys! Your the best! Well, I guess that's all for today! See ya all in the next chapter! Ja Ne! =)

- Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.4K 11
Some one shots that were originally going to be stories but I never got to making an actual story plot to it. Please remember to Vote, Comment, And f...
7.5K 256 26
So this is my first story that I've published ever so go easy on me please! :) Alot of songs have inspired me in writing this story and help me come...
32.9K 1.4K 48
COMPLETED. EDITED. I'LL NEVER TOUCH THIS BOOK AGAIN. 🍋there will be lemony things in the later chapters I know it's long, but don't let that be a t...
3.6K 87 18
~Lucy didnt have the best life and she wants others to have a better childhood than she had... ~ Natsu has become a CEO after his parents died and ha...