Jonna's Fantastical Sexcapades

By Red_Harvey

Jonna's life as a teacher is all routine, until she receives an online invitation from a near stranger, Zacha... More

Coming Soon
Cast
1. School is Cool
1.2 School is Cool
2. No Shame
2.2 No Shame
3. Plane Oddity
3.2 Plane Oddity
4. Just Landed...and Laney
4.2 Just Landed...and Laney
5. There's Something
5.2 There's Something
7. Twice, and More Idiocy
7.2 Twice, and More Idiocy
8. I Wanna Get Better
9. Ex's, (Big) O's, Zachary, and Laney
CoVeR LoVe
9.2 Ex's, (Big) O's, Zachary, and Laney
10. Damn Dirty Liars
10.2 Damn Dirty Liars
11. A Little Unsteady
11.2 A Little Unsteady
12. Something in the Way
12.2 Something in the Way
13. Last Laney Night
14. Take-a-Teacher-to-Work Day
14.2 Take-a-Teacher-to-Work-Day
14.3 Take-an-Artist-to-Work Day
15. The Truth Is Crazy
15.2 The Truth is Really Crazy
16. Tech...What Is It Good For?
17. Everyone Wants a Piece
17.2 Everyone Wants a Piece
18. Just Talking. No, Really. Just Talking.
18.2 Just Talking...No, Really. Just Talking.
19. Stupid Decisions...Again
19.2 Stupid Decisions...Again
20. One Big Party
20.2 One Big Party
21. Serious Stuff
21.2 Serious Stuff
22. Ms. Fix It
22.2 Ms. Fix It
23. Old Tricks
23.2 Old Tricks
24. Big...Plans
24.2 Big...Plans
25. The Party
25.2 The Party
26. Make Up or Break Up?
26.2 Make Up or Break Up?
27. Work Wife
27.2 Work Wife
28. Cancel Queen
28.2 Cancel Queen
29. New Place

6. So This is Zachary

973 55 36
By Red_Harvey

A/N: Every time I hear this song, I think of Adulting, and sex. Aren't overshares the best?!

Jonna smoothed her hands over her wild hair. She was tipsy, but not too much. Just enough to soften her nerves. The assurance of her stupidity after the plane ride had disappeared, along with her worries of Shane The Crazy Man. The only assurance she needed now was to know just how tall of a guy Zachary really was.

When he came back to the table, about to sit down, she held up a hand. "Don't do that."

His brows met in the middle. "Why not?"

"Because we're gettin' outta here. Duh."

"Oh." A grin lit up his beautiful face. He offered a hand, which she gladly clasped on the journey out of her chair. "You have all the good ideas," he said.

Jonna very deliberately pressed her curves against Zachary's body, and she heard him draw in a sharp breath.

"I'm full of great ideas."

He bent, cupped her cheek, and closed his mouth over hers. The kiss was soft, sweet, with a promise of much more as his arms encircled her tightly.

When he released her, Zachary said, "Show me."

By then, they had stumbled outside, and hardly anyone lingered on the sidewalk. One man passed by, shaking his head with a half-smile. Her cheeks flushed slightly, but she was never one to let something like embarrassment shake her off.

"Challenge accepted." Jonna kissed him back, groping behind her to find his hands and settle them on her ass.

Zachary groaned into her mouth and caressed her roughly. He broke off and appraised her.

"This is...okay?" His hands remained wrapped around her, and he showed little intention of backing away.

His excitement pressed against her thigh, and stopped herself from reaching down his pants. The fact that they were making out in front of a bar like two teenagers did nothing to deter her need.

Pace yourself.

She struggled for a steady breath. "It'd be better if we were in my hotel room already."

His head bobbed up and down. "Read my mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 814 37
Megan had the perfect life-a life with a loving husband, a beautiful home, her dream job, and anything she could ever want for. That is, through the...
6.8K 295 12
[18+] [Closer to You spin off • If you plan on reading the Closer to You series, I recommend reading that first, as this story contains MAJOR spoile...
45.1K 816 40
(teacher x student, wlw) Elaine was an academic achiever, and she is surprised she still has time to party now and then. However, everything comes cr...
17.5K 166 33
She's a victim of anger issues, he's a rulebreaker. Together, they go through many obstacles during their first semester at Eden Hall Academy. With h...