If Edward Was Human

By love_him_forever

More

If Edward Was Human

28.2K 89 40
By love_him_forever

**DISCLAIMER: I own nothing :P** --- hehehhe ... sorry for the dull disclaimer... how about a skit?

Julia: WORLD!

World: Yes, Julia?!

Julia: I have something to tell you!

World: What is it, Julia?!

Julia: I ... uh..

Alice: Say it, Julia.

Julia: Ugh. Fine! I don't own Twilight. Twilight and everything that goes with it belongs to the wonderful Stephenie Meyer.

World: GASP!

Julia: I know.

Alice: Good girl.

Julia: Er... muttter. mutter. hiss...

Chapter 1: Bella and Jacob.

Bella's Perspective

I don't know if I love him or not. I care about him, I do. It's just that everytime he kisses me, I don't feel anything. I don't feel the emotion other people feel when they kiss the one they love.

Jacob came up behind me and said "Hey Bella, are you OK?", breaking me from my thoughts.

I looked up at him and it took me a minute before I could answer. "Yeah, I'm fine", I said as a reflex reaction. My voice was quiet, and I don't know why I felt weird talking to him.

He looked suspicious, but he just went along with it. He sat down beside me and put his arm around me. I stiffened. He took his arm off me and said "Bella, you are not OK. What's wrong?"

I looked at him and sighed. "I don't know, I guess I'm just tired. Why do you assume there's something wrong with me, anyways?"

He raised his eyebrows and said "Bella, I know when there is something wrong with you. We have been goin' out for a year now, and never once have you leaned away from me like that".

I looked at him, a little annoyed that he thinks he knows everything about me. I narrowed my eyes and said "Well maybe I don't feel like kissing you right now. Maybe I just want to relax for once".

"Fine," he said, a little angry. "Fine," I said right back at him. I'm starting to get pissed at him. Actually, now that I think about it, he always wanted to kiss me or make-out. He never just wanted to talk. Is he just using me to fulfill his needs? I mean, I have needs too, but seriously, I have never ached to kiss him.

I just answered all my questions. No, I am not in love with him. I don't want to keep wasting my time.

"Jacob, I think I am going to go home".

"Why?"

"... Uhm..," just get it over with! I thought to myself.

" I think we should see other people," I said.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"Yes, I am, I'm really sorry, Jacob. I care about you, I do. It's just that, I am not in love with you".

"So? Why do you need to be in love?"

"Because, Jacob. If you are not in love, what are you going to do with your life? Just go on lying to yourself spending all your time with your boyfriend that you don't love?"

Jacob didn't look like he had an answer to that. Don't waste your time, I kept saying to myself. Well, I wasn't going to from this point on.

"Goodbye, Jacob," I said as I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek and ran out.

Bella's Perspective

Jacob kept calling and calling and calling.

I swear, if he didn't stop calling soon, I would disconnect the phone.

But once I did connect the phones, he started texting me.

I decided to answer one of his texts that said "Bella, you are being very childish. Why won't you just talk to me?"

I replied saying "Oh, I'm sorry Jacob, did I not reply soon enough? Well, hopefully this answers all your questions. I broke up with you because all you wanted to do was make-out. You never wanted to talk. All you wanted to do is make out, eat, or watch TV. Oh, and once again, I am not in love with you, Jacob! I am not going to waste my time, or your time anymore. So you go to your school in La Push, and I will go to my school in Forks. Goodbye!".

I sent my text message with tears in my eyes. I don't know if I was mad for being so harsh to Jacob, or if I was sad about breaking up with him.

* ~ *

As time went by, I was truly starting to miss Jacob. I thought about going back there and making up, but I kept fighting the urge to go over there. It would just wind up as more trouble for both of us.

* ~ *

2 weeks later

I decided to go over to Jacob's house. We can still be friends, right? Just because we aren't dating anymore doesn't mean we can't see eachother.

When I got over to Jacob's house, he was home. I knocked on the door and Billy answered. Billy never really liked me, but he opened the door and looked at me and grinned.

He led me in to the living room, and Jacob was there making out with Jessica Stanley!!!

Jessica has always been out to get me. If a vampire were to bite her and drink some of her blood, he'd run away saying "This is what evil must taste like!"

Jessica looked at me when Jacob was kissing her neck, and she smirked at me. Jacob knew that she was my enemy!

I screamed and ran away, promising to never take a step into La Push again.

Bella's Perspective

Jessica came up to me with her "possy" when I was talking to my best friend, Alice.

"Bella, I'm so happy about your break up with Jacob. Now that he's a free man, I can have all the fun I want with him," Jessica said, smiling sweetly and tilting her head to the side. I hate it when she does that! It is so annoying!

"Well I'm glad you are finally happy," I said in the sweetest voice I could manage, "I guess he finally has the whore he has always wanted".

Alice giggled.

Jessica glared at me and said "Well at least I have a boyfriend!"

"Yeah, my ex," I said calmly, which seemed to make her more angry. I enjoyed that, it made me laugh.

She kept teasing me saying that I didn't have a boyfriend. I knew that she liked Edward Cullen, so I decided to make him my "boyfriend". I would go over to explain it to him later if he heard gossip, and hope that he will understand.

"Jessica, I hate to break it to you, but I do have a boyfriend".

"Oh yeah sure, who?"

"Edward Cullen, right over there," I said pointing at him.

Her mouth came opened with a popping sound. After a minute, she said "Prove it! Go over there and kiss him!"

Oh shit! I should have thought about this part!

I said "Fine!", without thinking about the problems of this.

I walked over to Edward and said quietly, "Hey, uhm.. do you mind kissing me for like 2 seconds?"

He looked down at me confused and amused. "Why?"

Oh my gosh! He has the most beautiful green eyes EVER!

"Uh... my friend dared me to."

"Uh.. sure.. I guess?" He said.

"Oh, and can you make it look like your my boyfriend?"

"Um... OK?" He said, laughing.

"Thanks, I owe you one," I said, laughing.

"No problem," he said.

He leaned down and kissed me, and OH MY GOSH! He has the softest lips ever! And he is gorgeus! Mmmmm...

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he put his hands in my hair. After about 3 more seconds, he pulled away, looking at me.

I was sure I was blushing, because my face heated up. He laughed.

I walked back to my table, and smirked at Jessica. She glared at me, and then snapped and walked away. Her "possy" walked away with her.

Edward's Perspective

I was walking over to my brothers, Emmett and Jasper, when a girl with brown hair and brown eyes comes in front of me and asks me to kiss her.

Uh.... what the hell?

"Hey uhm... do you mind kissing me for like 2 seconds?"

I wanted to laugh, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I didn't mean to laugh in a way that sounded like I didn't want to kiss her, but honestly, I wouldn't mind kissing her. I think it is amusing that a girl comes up to a boy in her high school that she never even talked to and asks you to kiss her.

"Why?" I asked.

"Uh... my friend dared me to". She said, blushing. She was cute.

"Uh... sure.. I guess?" I said. I kind of wanted to kiss her, but I don't know why.

She looked relieved, but then tensed again when she said "Oh, and can you make it look like your my boyfriend?"

I wish. I thought, and then thought, what the hell Edward? You don't even know the girl and you are acting like you are in love with her.

"Um... OK?" I said, laughing.

"Thanks, I owe you one," she said.

"No problem," I said as I leaned in to kiss her.

Wow... she is a good kisser... wait... she said 2 seconds... it has been like a minute.

Her arms were around my neck, and I got too caught up in the moment as I put my hands in her hair. I decided it was time to stop before the whole school started to watch.

I pulled away and she was blushing as she walked away back to her friends.

I shook my head and walked to my brothers.

Emmett said, "Dude, what the hell was that all about?"

Jasper said: "Why are you blushing? Dude, what the hell? Man up," he said laughing.

I laughed and said, "I don't know. And Em, she got dared to kiss me."

"Then why were your hands in her hair?"

"I got caught up in the moment," I said.

"Suuuuure," they said.

"Whatever," I said as we walked to the parking lot.

The girl that kissed me bumped into me and said, "Oh, sorry, Edward," and walked away.

"Wait," I said. I wanted to know her name.

"Yes?" she said as she turned around.

"Uh, what's your name?"

"Bella. Bella Swan."

"Well, it's very nice to meet you, Bella," I said winking at her.

She blushed and walked away.

* ~ *

One Week Later

Bella's Perspective

I still can't stop thinknig about Edward! I need to talk to him again.

I saw him getting out of his silver volvo and walk my way. I smiled and walked towards him.

"Hey," I said, pretty sure I was blushing.

"Hey," he said, smiling.

"Wanna do something this weekend?" He asked unexpectedly.

"Sure," I said a little too quickly.

He laughed. He laughs a lot. His green eyes sparkled in the ray of sun that was peeking through the clouds. I sighed quietly.

It started to rain. He said, "We better get going," as he grabbed my hand and pulled me under the roof. A jolt which felt like electricity was shot through my body at his touch.

My breathing quickened. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is my crush. Possibly a little more than that.

Edward walked me to all my classes and our arms were touching everytime we walked together.

Mike Newton saw, and he got really jealous. He came over to me and said "Bella, what the hell are you doing with this guy? YOU should be with ME".

"Uh, no. I don't think so, Mike. And EDWARD is my friend. You are just being an idiotic jerk", I said VERY annoyed. I loved saying Edward, though...

"Well, if he is just your friend, then you can still be going out with me! Come on, Bella!" he said grabbing my arm.

"EW! NO MIKE! STOP!" I yelled, getting most of the school's attention.

Edward walked right in front of Mike and gave him a death glare. As soon as Mike saw that, he let go of me and walked away.

"Thanks," I said, breathless. I walked up and gave him a hug. He laughed.

Mmmm.. he smells nice... and theres the electricity again... does that mean something? ....STOP IT, BELLA! JUST FRIENDS!

I let go of him and we continued to walk to class.

* ~ *

The Weekend

Edward and I decided that we should go see a movie. We went to go see BANDSLAM, Saturday night at 8. It sounded a lot like a date to me, but we are just friends. I had to keep telling myself that, though.

He picked me up in his Silver Volvo. He asked me if I wanted anything from the concession stand. We shared a small popcorn. I told him... kind of forced him... to let me pay for the ticket.

The movie was pretty good, but once we got out, guess who we saw there?

Jacob AND Jessica. ER!! I asked Edward if we could go, and he said sure. We were walking out to his volvo, and I was trying to avoid Jessica the whole time.

She spotted me though, with those freaking owl eyes and hawk ears.

"Bellla!", she shouted. I ignored her.

She ran up to me and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and said, "What do you want?"

"Oh, I just wanted to see how your and Edward's date was."

"Da-" Edward started to say but I cut him off by leaning against him, pushing him up on the side of the volvo. I sighed internally.

His hands slipped down to my waist, I thought he was going to push me off, but he just held me there.

"It was great," I said, reaching down for his hand. Just for effect...

Jessica stared at us, and then Jacob came up behind her. My eyes widened, OH SHIT, MOTHER F**K! !)(#*$&%^ !)(#*$&%^!!

Jacob said "Hello, Bella, who's your friend?" with clenched teeth. Ha! He was jealous!

"Hi, I'm Edward," he said, speaking for the first time.

Jacob whispered in Jessica's ear, and then they started making out. I turned around to Edward and said "Let's go."

We were about to get into the volvo when Jacob grabbed my arm and said "I WANT YOU BACK, BELLA!"

I screamed at his random yell and kicked him in the leg. I got in the volvo and Edward started driving at top speed.

After he slowed down, he asked "So, what was that all about?"

"Uh... Jessica thinks we're dating... and Jacob was my ex that has been dating Jessica. Jessica likes you, and she is only dating Jacob to make me jealous. Honestly, I don't care."

"Oh, by the way, thanks for not saying anything about the 'date' thing." I said, smiling shyly.

"Haha, anytime. Seems like I'm doing a lot of boyfriend stuff for you, isn't it?" He smiled his crooked smile at me and I stopped breathing. He grabbed my hand and held it as he drived. "Don't worry, I don't mind. I am enjoying it." He looked over at me and said, "Breath, Bella." I did, and he chuckled.

As we arrived at my house, Edward said goodnight and kissed me on the cheek. As he pulled away, I looked at his lips and kissed him. I knew he was probably going to stop, so I tied my hands around his neck, and thought I was choking him. I loosened my grip a bit, and let him breath. He put one hand in my hair, the other on the small of my back, and yanked me towards him. His lips crushed mine as I pulled away, gasping for air. I kissed him again, and then I heard the front door open. I couldn't find the will to stop, but thankfully, Edward was thinking. He pulled away and I fell back against my seat. He looked at me with his green eyes as he said "Charlies coming, you better hurry", he smiled. I smiled back, still breathless and said "OK."

I went on msn after I got inside and Alice was on. (Writers Note: I am going to set it up like an msn conversation here)

Alice- Ally Bear

Bella- Bells

Ally Bear: Hey Bella! How did the date go?!

Bells: Alice, it wasn't a date. We were just hanging out.

Ally Bear: But you guys should go out! You SO like eachother! Everyone can tell.

Bells: Uhm.. well ...

Ally Bear: Did you kiss him!?

Bells: Uhm.................maybe.

Ally Bear: OMG! YOU KISSED HIM ! Was it like a make out kiss, or just like a peck on the lips?

Bells: *siigh*,. Well Alice, it was kind of both.

Ally Bear: OMG! THAT IS SO COOL ! Do you know if his brother Jasper is single?

Bells: No! :P

Ally Bear: Awee :'( , Bella , can you find out for me, PPLLLEEEASSSE? I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! :D .

Bells: Hmphh. Fine.

Ally Bear: Yay! Thank you Bella ! (K) See You Tomorrow ! (L)

Ally Bear has just logged off.

Edward has just logged on.

Oh my gosh, I thought. Should I talk to him? Or would he accuse me for an assault?

Edward: Hey, Bella!

Bells: Hey, Edward! :)

Edward: So, what are you doing?

Bells: Oh, nothing. You?

Edward: Yeah, just listening to my brother Emmett and his girlfriend Rosalie talk about their relationship. It is so funny! It is torture for Emmett. He hates it. Priceless stuff!

Bells: Cool (Y) :)

Edward: Anyways.. about that kiss in the car... what was that? :P

Bells: Uh... *sigh*... I kind of like you.. Edward.. like. .. more ... than a friend..

Edward: Oh, I like you too, Bella.

Bells: You do!?!! :P :)

Edward: *laughss* Yes :P

Bells: I got to go. Charlie is yelling at me for not washing the dishes. Wash the dishes, Cinderelly! Clean the floors, Cinderelly!

Edward: Haha, bye, Bella.

Bells: Bye, Edward.

Bells has logged off.

Edward has logged off.

Edward's Perspective

2 weeks after the MSN coversation.

I picked Bella up on the way to school, and she was in a dark blue tank top and a balck shrug and a black mini skirt. She is beautiful.

I don't know why exactly, but I felt a strange, strong connection with her. I walked her to each one of her classes, which were almost all the same as mine so it didn't really count as "walking" her there.

We held hands in the halls and sat down next to eachother in class. We were in math class when she passed me a note that said:

This is so boring! Can we just go home, please?

I laughed and returned the note saying:

Yeah, I wish!

The note pretty much went on like this:

Bella: We can sneak out! :)

Edward: How would that go, exactly? :)

Bella: Oh, I don't know. I guess first we can through a math book at Mr. Gratollo's head and see if he passes out. If he does, we can grab the notebook and make a run for it.

Edward: Haha! Well, we can leave the notebook and put "JESSICA STANLEY" at the front and frame her! :D

Bella: YES! Haha! Then if Charlie gets a call about someone attacking the teacher in math class, we can escape to.... to.... SOMEWHERE SUNNY!! :D

Edward: Haha. I think we should write a letter to FOX 29 or Warner Bros ;)

Bella laughed and was about to write something else when the bell rang and the teacher called me and Bella up to talk to him.

"Edward, Bella, what was my lesson about today?"

Me and Bella froze. OH, SHIT!

We were both smart enough to stop our next huge movie seller to pay attention to what the lesson was about. Maybe I should hit him in the head with a math notebook now...

Bella said "Long Division?" and smiled her sweet smile. Mr. Gratollo laughed and said "Fine. That wasn't it; but you 2 are some of my best students. Don't let me see you passing notes again, please".

"Yes Mr. Gratollo," we said and walked out of class.

As soon was we got out, she burst into laughing. So did I, but I was sensible enough to at least try and get out in to the parking lot. She wouldn't stop laughing, so I kissed her, and that did the trick. She was turning blue, though, so I pulled away to let her breath. She kissed me again and then got to the passenger side of the car. I ran over and opened the door for her. She smiled and said "Edward, you know you don't always have to be a gentleman and open the door for me".

I laughed, "It was how I was raised". "Whatever," she said, smiling.

On the way home, as a joke I asked her what color her eyes were, even though I can remember them in my sleep perfectly.

"Uh... purple!" she said, and I didn't expect that. "OK," I said. Then she was stumped. "Haha," I said. She slapped my arm. "That was a horrible joke," she said, laughing.

"Hey, your laughing, aren't you?" I said. She rolled her eyes.

As we came to a stop at her house, she quickly hopped out of the car and close the door. "Haha! You didn't open the door for me!". I laughed as I walked around the car to her. She was going to run into the house, but I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her up against my chest. "Your too cute, you know," I said to her as I leaned down and kissed her. She kissed me back and smiled. She took my hand and led me into her house.

"Charlie's gone 'till tomorrow, so you don't have to deal with him until then," she said. She sounded serious, but she was holding in a laugh.

"Yes, ma'am," I said as she came down and sat next to me on the couch.

"You hungry?" she asked as she got up to the kitchen. "No, I'm good, thanks" I said.

"OK," she said as she came back down to sit next to me. She turned on the TV and I pulled her into my lap. She rested her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck. "Mmmmmm," I sighed. She laughed and laid down, leaving only her feet on me.

"Sheeesh Bella, your feet stink," I said teasing her.

"Oh yeah? Well how do you like this?" she asked as she put her foot in my face.

"Ewwwwwwwwwww," I said as I put her foot down. We laughed. I laid down next to her on the small couch and kissed her.

* ~ *

Four Months Later

Edward's Perspective

Bella took drove her Yellow Porshe over to my house. It was almost the end of junior year, and me and Bella have seen eachother everyday since we started dating.

"Edward?" she called from the front door as she came in.

"I'm in here, love" I said as she came over and jumped on me. She kissed me and I set her down.

"What do you want to do today?" she asked.

"I don't know. Do you just want to stay here and relax for a bit?" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. I knew she couldn't resist that.

"OK," she said as if she were under a trance.

I chuckled and pulled her over to the couch. I was just about to kiss her when she said "Where's Esme? I miss her."

"Well Jasper is off with Alice... again, Emmett and Rosalie are in Port Angeles shopping for their prom outfits... Esme is in Seattle working on her house designs for the week... and Carlisle is at work."

"Oh, so we're all alone?" she said.

"Yup; but only for the next 4 hours."

"You planned this out, didn't you?" she accused me, narrowing her eyes.

"So what if I did?" I asked, smiling and kissing her.

"Well, I might have to say 'I love you, Edward Cullen.'"

"Well then, I love you, too, Bella Swan."

She kissed me again and tied her arms around my neck. I kissed her back and cupped her face in my hands.

"Be right back," she said, breaking the kiss. She got up and walked away, I smacked her but when she got up. She turned around and messed up my hair and ran away. "No, you did not just do that!" I said laughing and chasing after her.

When I caught her, I pulled her to me and crashed my lips agaisnt hers. She tied her arms around my neck and after a few minutes, she loosened her grip. I let go of her, and she said "Edward" very faintly, and then she was unconscious.

Edward's Perspective

"Bella?!?" I shouted as I wiped my hand over her forehead. She was sweating, and she was out. I was panicking as I ran to the phone and called Carlisle. He told me he would be home in a couple of mintues.

I laid Bella on the couch as I started pacing around the room. This was scaring the hell out of me. I leaned down next to her.

"Bella? Bella, can you hear me?"

* ~ *

Bella's Perspective

"You planned this out, didn't you?" I accused him.

He kissed me and asked, "so what if I did?"

"Well then I might have to say I love you, Edward Cullen."

"Well then, I love you too, Bella Swan."

I kissed him again and then broke away, about to go to the washroom. I felt a little weird. "Be right back," I said and got up from the couch.

He smacked my but and then I messed up his hair and ran away. He yelled "You did not just do that," and chased after me, laughing. He was way too fast for me and caught up with me in a minute. He kissed me again, and I kissed him back. After a couple of minutes, I felt really weird. I let my hands drop from his neck and said "Edward..." quietly.

Then everything went black.

* ~ *

Bella's Dream

"Edward? Edward. I don't feel well..." I said as I gripped on to his shoulder for balance.

"What's wrong, Bella?" he said as he picked me up and put me on the couch. I told him that I felt dizzy, my stomach hurt, and I was really warm.

"Sounds like the flu," he said, "do you want some water?" I nodded as he went to the kitchen and came back a minute later with a glass of water and a cold cloth. When I was done drinking, he took the cup from me and put a cold cloth on my head. I laid down and drifted off to sleep.

"Bella? Bella, can you hear me?" I heard Edward say. I wanted to nod, but couldn't find the will.

"Bella? Bella? If you can hear me, squeeze my hand. I tried squeezing his hand a bit and he sighed. He kissed my forehead.

* ~ *

Edward's Perspective

"Bella? Bella? If you can hear me, squeeze my hand." she did; but was really weak. Carlisle arrived about an hour ago, and I was started to get worried why she didn't wake up.

Carlisle said that she had the flu, and she passed out because she couldn't breath. I felt horrible because I didn't know she wasn't breathing when I kissed her.

Her eyes fluttered open and then closed again. She fell off the couch.

"Bella?!" I said as I reached down to pick her up. She was out again. I told Carlisle what happened, and he said we should take her to the hospital.

Why did everything have to end up so serious? Poor Bella.. she must be in agony. I leaned down and kissed her head as I held her in the back seat. As I leaned back, I felt weak, and everything went dizzy and I told Carlisle I felt sick, then I passed out.

Bella's Perspective

I woke up in a white room with an ice pack on my head. I have no idea where I am, or why I'm here. I don't remember much... all I remember is running away from Edward and telling him I was sick... then everything was black.

I looked to my right and there was Edward, sleeping... breathing slowly. I looked back up and Carlisle was leaning over me.

"AH!" I said, and then flinched back.

"Sorry, Bella," he said. "I was just testing your reflexes."

"It's OK. Anyways, what am I doing here?"

"Bella, you passed out back at the house. You have the flu, and you passed out because you weren't breathing."

"Then why is Edward here?"

Carlisle cringed and said "Bella, when he was holding you... he caught the disease... and his is a lot more serious than yours."

"DOES HE HAVE THE SWINE FLU?" I shouted. I was so tired.

"Uh... no...," he said, freaked out. "Oh look at that, my pager is going crazy." He walked out the room.

I sat up, and walked over to Edward and sat down next to him.

"Edward? I love you. Wake up."

Edward groaned and then Alice came in.

"Oh my gosh Bella! Are you OK?" she said and hugged me.

I had tears in my eyes. Would Edward be OK? Carlisle didn't reassure me or anything.

I hugged Alice back and said "Yeah I'm fine, I am just worrying about Edward. Carlisle says that he has a disease that is a lot more serious than mine. What does that mean, Alice!? Is he going to be OK? Go get Carlisle!"

She took a minute to take in my little rant, and then nodded and ran out.

Alice, Carlisle, and Jasper came in and Carlisle ran over to me. He told me to sit back down on the bed. I did.

"Bella. Don't worry. Edward is going to be fine. There was a glitch in the X-ray machine. He just passed out from all the information that his brain had to take in today. He should wake up soon."

I sighed in relief and layed down again.

"You... on the other hand," I sat back up again. "are going to have to be in the hospital for the next week or so since Charlie isn't home to take care of you."

"WHAT!?" I shouted, waking Edward up. He sat up at once and then I looked over and Carlisle said "Edward, go back to sleep. You need it."

"But I'm not tired. And can't Bella stay with us?" he asked, looking over at me.

"What else did you hear?" Carlisle asked, looking confused.

"Everything from 'Bella, don't worry, Edward is going to be fine..."

"Well, I suppose she can stay with us. She is like family. I don't know why I didn't offer in the first place. How rude of me. Bella, would you like to stay with us?"

"Yes, thanks." I said as I fell asleep again.

* ~ *

Edward's Perspective

In a couple of hours when Bella woke up we took her home. Oh, but not before Carlisle's assistant named James kept hitting on her and gave her his number and told her to call if she needed anything.

As soon as we were out of his sight, she took the paper out of her pocket, ripped it up into a million pieces, threw it in the garbage can and spit on it. I laughed as she came back to my side and looped my arm threw hers. Carlisle drove us back home and then went back to work. Me and Bella both got plently of sleep at the hospital, so we weren't tired at all. We watched 2 movies; "The Holiday", which was a pretty good, and "Hannah Montana: The Movie"... just because.

"Edward?" she asked.

"Yes?" I said, curious about what she wanted.

"Did you hear something outside?"

"No. Why?"

"I did... it sounded like a car pulling in-" she was cut off by the door bursting open.

Bella's Perspective

I screamed as Edward stood in front of me and walked forward a bit.

There were very loud footsteps coming from the other room.

"Edward, don't go in there!" I whispered in his ear. The footsteps starting coming towards the living room as Edward grabbed me and held me close.

"Bella!?! Where are you?!?! I know your here!" a voice that sounded familiar shouted furiously.

I flinched as Edward clenched his fists.

The voice came close as Edward put me behind him again.

Then he came storming into the living room.

"Jacob!?!?!?!" I shouted as I went beside Edward. "What the hell are you doing!?!"

"I came to get you back, Bella!" he said as he grabbed my hand. "I want you back."

I slapped his hand and took my hand out of it. "Jacob! We broke up like 5 months ago! I don't like you anymore! Your dating Jessica!"

"No, I was just using her to make you jealous!"

"That's horrible!" I said as the answering machine came on.

"Get out of here!" Edward shouted.

Jacob glared at Edward and took 2 steps closer to him. Good thing Edward was stronger than him, because it looked like a fight was going to break out any second.

Hey Edward, I know your there with Bella, so I just wanted to let you know we are going to be home in like 2 minutes. See you in a few. Love Emmett and Rosalie.

"Oh Thank God," I sighed and then realized Jacob was about to hit Edward.

"STOP!!" I screamed as I pushed Jacob away from Edward.

Jacob grabbed my arm, stopping the blood from flowing threw it. I cried out in pain.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?" Edward shouted as he kicked Jacob in the side. Jacob groaned and let go of me. I got up in front of Edward before he killed him.

Then Emmett came in and said "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!!?" he dragged Jacob out of the house by his feet and left him lying on the grass. We called the cops and Emmett made sure Jacob didn't run away.

Jacob got arrested for breaking and entering and I pressed charges for the huge black-purple-blue bruises on my arm where he grabbed me.

* ~ *

5 Weeks After "The Jacob" Incident

Edward's Perspective

Bella was well and healthy again, and the junior prom was in just one week. Alice kept stealing Bella away from me to take her shopping for the perfect prom dress.

One day, she came home with her prom dress. She was staying with us for 3 days because Charlie was on a business trip in North Carolina for the Cheif of Police in their state.

Alice wouldn't let me see the dress until the night of the prom. Oh well, I didn't care. All I wanted was Bella.

"Hey, Bella" I greeted her as she came up and kissed me. Everytime she kissed me I wanted to keep going, but we always seemed to have an audience.

I grabbed her hand and took her up to my room.

Bella's Perspective

Edward took me up to his room. When we got there, I said "Edward what are we doing up h-" I was cut off when he crashed his lips to mine. I tangled my hands in his hair, and he lifted me up and threw us both on the bed.

I gasped when he slipped his hands under my shirt and kissed me again. I gripped his arms tighter, clutching him to me.

Then the door opened and Jasper came in.

He leaned against the wall and smiled. "So, whatcha guys doing in here?".

"Nothing," I said as I slid off the bed, blushing.

"Jasper, what are you doing in here?" Edward said as he walked up to him.

"Oh, yeah, right. I just wanted to tell you that supper is ready. Oh, and I am never gonna let you forget this." He smirked and laughed and ran out of the room.

I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair as Edward sat down on the bed again.

I looked over at him and said "Yeah. I think I hate Jasper."

He looked back at me and said "Yeah. I'm pretty sure I hate him right about now, too."

We laughed as he took my hand and we walked downstairs.

"I'm going to kill you, Jasper, if you tell anyone. Or else I will tell Emmett about you and Alice ripping the leather seats in his jeep when you... yeah."

Jasper glared and him and said "Fine. I won't tell anyone if you don't tell anyone." They shook hands and then Edward came to my side and wrapped him arms around my waist.

"Edward, I just got to run home and grab some new clothes," I said.

"Do you want me to come?"

"Naah, it will take 10 minutes. There is no point."

"But no ones there," he whispered in my ear and then kissed my jaw line.

"OK," I said, practically under his control.

He chuckled and said "I am like the puppet master of the group!"

"Shut up," I said laughing. Then I slapped him on his chest and pushed him away.

After we finished eating, we took my car back to my house. I got to drive, Yay!

When we got out of the car, Edward opened the door for me and then I walked into the house.

Then I heard shouting outside, saying "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I'm here to see Bella!" and unfamiliar voice shouted. It didn't sound like Jacob... it sounded like....

Bella's Perspective

I ran outside to see who it was.

You gotta love karma, it was James.

"Hey, Bella, you never called me like you said you would," he said, smiling and winking.

"What!?! I never said that I was going to call you! Get away from me!"

Edward ran up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. James walked up to me and said "Come on, baby, don't be like that,"

"Physco!" I shouted as I punched him in the stomach. He groaned and fell to the ground. I locked the door and me and Edward ran back to the car.

I flored it out of the drive way and back to Edward's house. Edward was looking back the whole time, basically threatening to go back there and kill him.

I touched his arm and he calmed down a bit.

His breathing slowed, and then he looked at me.

"Did you say you were going to call him?" he asked, very slowly.

"NO! OF COURSE NOT! HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT, EDWARD? I LOVE YOU, NOT HIM!"

"Ok, thats all I needed to hear," he said as he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him forcefully, probably because of my slight outrage, but he responded forcefully. My breathing turned into panting and gasping, and I knotted my fingers in his hair.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt, without breaking the kiss, and pulled him into the back seat. He pushed me on my back and crawled on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his shirt off. He unhooked my bra and and kissed me harder. I ran my hand over his muscles, sighing.

Then, will very, very, VERY small will, I said "Edward, I want you, I love you, but we can't do this right now".

"Why not?" he asked, kissing my neck.

"It's not the time, nor the place," I whispered against his lips.

He sighed and said, "Your right. Thank you for thinking."

I hooked my bra back up and sat up. He reached down for his shirt and I pouted. He laughed and kissed me again and then slipped his shirt. Before getting out of the car, I pulled my hair back into a pony tail to hide it's messiness.

* ~ *

Edward's Perspective

Carlisle came up to me and said "Uh.. Edward? Why did James just call and say that Bella punched him in the stomach?"

"Oh, haha, funny story," I said before I dashed up the stairs. I ran into my room and Bella was talking to Alice on her laptop... even though she was practically in the next room.

I read the conversation when she went to the bathroom.

Bella changed her name to "Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD" and I laughed.

Ally Bear: Hey, Bells! What's up?

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD: Nothing much, you, Alice?

Ally Bear: Oh, nothing. Just hanging out with Jasper.

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD: Ooooh, what are you guys doing in there?

Ally Bear: ... nothing... :P.

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD: ALICE!

Ally Bear: Woooooahh, loook at the time, I got to go.

Ally Bear has just logged off.

I laughed. "Why girls talk like this, I'll never know. " I said, outloud.

"Little sexest, don'tcha think?" Bella said, smiling and walking towards me.

I laughed and said "James called Carlisle,"

"Of course he did," she said, sighing and rolling her eyes.

"He said that you had sex with him..." I said, acting sad.

"WHAT!?!? EDWARD, YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE!! I WOULD NE-" I cut her off by laughing and said "Kidding."

"EDWARD!!" she said and she slapped me. She moved her laptop to the floor and jumped on me, tickling me in my sides. Why did I tell her that was my ticklish spot? I mean, when the hell would that end up in a conversation? Oh, yeah...

Flashback:

"Edward! Stop tickling me!"

I stopped and said "So where is your ticklish spot?"

"The back of my neck," she said and she covered her mouth and said "Shit."

"Thank you," I said smiling and tickiling her behind her neck.

"As pay back for that, you have to tell me where your ticklish spot is." she said, smiling sweetly and kissed me under the ear, she knew I couldn't resist that.

I sighed and said "At my sides.." I said, expecting her to tickle me there. She didn't and said "OK, don't think I'll forget that though."

-End Flashback-

Yeah, she didn't forget, apparently.

"Bella. Wo--ulld. Yoou PLLEEEEEAAAAASSSEEE stoop?" I managed to say through my fits of laughing.

She stopped for a second and said "Nope!" and started tickling me all over again.

In the middle of her tickling me, she kissed me on the nose and then ran away.

"Get back here!" I said, and started chasing after her. She only stayed upstairs, thankfully.. I didn't want to deal with Carlisle.

I caught up with her easily... my "super speed" was no match for her running.

I decided her pay back was fair enough and then stopped kissing her behind her neck. She was giggling the whole time.

She turned around and pushed me back into my... well practically our room... and then said "I love you, Edward Cullen."

"I love you, too, my Bella." I said. She pushed me back on the bed and kissed me after saying "I want you."

Edward's Perspective

I woke up the next morning, estatic, with Bella in my arms. Last night was amazing.

I have the best girlfriend in the entire world!

I looked over to see the time. It was 7:40, we had to be to school in 25 minutes! Dammit!

"Bella?" I said softly, kissing her. "You have to wake up, love."

"No, I don't want to go," she said, giving me a puppy dog pout.

I laughed and said "Yeah, I don't want to go either, but we have to. You can stay home, I'll go," I joked.

"But I don't want to share!" she said, frowning, and somehow smiling at the same time.

"We can call in sick," she said, smirking.

"No..." I said, tempted. She started kissing me in a way that should be illegal. Too persuasive... (-- Yes, I stole that line, but sue me. It's her fault for making the lines so damn good that you can use in your everyday lives!)

"Fine, but only half the day."

"Yay!" she said, getting out of bed and getting dressed.

I was planning on having her get ready and then tell her were going somewhere special, and then I would take her to school. Mwwhahaha....

Once we were ready, I put the plan in action.

"Bella, come with me. I am taking you somewhere special."

I had already put the backpacks in the trunk of the car.

"OK?" she said, coming in the car with me.

Once we came to a stop at school, she opened her eyes and pouted.

"Yeah, I should have saw that coming." she said.

I laughed and kissed her before opening the door for her and getting out bags out of the trunk.

We made it to class with seconds to spare. She transfered into all my classes, so we spent all day together.

At lunch, sat in my lap, like always, but today she was so tired, she started to fall asleep in my arms. "No, Bella. Wake up." I said as Emmett came over and leaned in right beside her and said "Bella! Wake up or I will write in Green on your car 'Emmett rules!'"

She opened her eyes, and slapped Emmett on the face before putting her head back on my shoulder again. I laughed and then I stood up spinning around, trying to wake her up. I didn't really care what other people thought.

"Edward, stop it." she mumbled.

"Emmett, you try." I said, trying to hand Bella to him. Bella clung to me, not even moving an inch. She wouldn't let go of me.

I sighed and said "I guess I am just going to have to pour ice down her shirt," she opened her eyes and said "You wouldn't."

"Oh, yes I would," I said started to grab ice out of our drink.

"OK! I'm up!" she said, leaning into me, forcing me down on the chair.

I laughed, put the ice back and continued eating.

"I'm sad," Bella said.

"Why, love?" I said to her.

"I have to go home today".

I widened my eyes, I completely forgot about that. I then became very sad.

"Yeah, I guess you do..." I said.

* ~ *

I drove her home that night, wishing more than ever Charlie wasn't home for at least another week. I need Bella. It's a sickness. I don't just love her and want her, I need her.

I walked her to the front door and she hugged me. I leaned down and kissed her. She put her hands in my hair, and I put my hand behind her neck and held her there. I ran my fingers up and down her spine.

She jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist.

Then, the front door opened and Charlie came out, not exactly mad, but amused and disappoined.

Edward's Perspective

Bella opened her eyes and slid down me until her feet touched the ground.

"Bella, I was going to ask you what you did this weekend, but I guess there's no point now, is there?" Charlie asked with a hint of a smirk on his face.

"Uh... I..." Bella stammered.

"We weren't doing that this weekend, Charlie," I said.

"How can I be sure?" he asked.

"Well... you can ask Carlisle..." I lied

"Hmpph. Fine. If your willing to let me call your parents, who were hopefully watching you 24/7 like I would, then I believe you. Have a nice night, Edward."

"Thank you, Charlie. You, too." I let go of Bella, and when her dad walked inside, I gave her another quick kiss and then walked to my stupid shiny volvo. I love the volvo, I do... but I had to let go of Bella in it. Well, we also had our... technically second kiss in it, when Jessica harrasssed her. Hmm... never mind, I love the volvo again.

* ~ *

Bella's Perspective

When Edward left, Charlie sat me down on the couch.

"Uh... Bella, we need to have a little talk."

"No!! Charlie!! PLEASE!? This talk makes me really uncomftorable!!"

"Yeah, well it makes me uncomfterable, too.''

Charlie turned around, not looking at me, and that's when I made my escape.

When I heard him stop talking, I ran back down quietly, and said... "yeah.. I understand dad... can I go now?"

"Yes." he said

I ran up the stairs and sighed.

Then I went on MSN, and Edward and Alice were on. Alice went home tonight, too. As a prank, I changed Edward's name to "EddieKins!"

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD: Hey, Alice! Hey, EddieKins!

EddieKins: Bella, this isn't funny. How do you change it back?

Ally Bear: Hey you love birds! Bells,...EddieKins...

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD: Hehe....

EddieKins has just changed his name.

Cuddly Cullen: HA! I changed it!

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD: To Cuddly Cullen?

Cuddly Cullen: What? NO! How... what... where....

Ally Bear: Aweee, poor EddieKins.

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD: Bella, I am very upsest with you... I am going to start calling you... ahhh, not much you can do with "Swan" and "Bella" ... but....

5 Minutes Later

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD's account is being hacked. You will now be logged off.

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD: What ?!?! How did he---

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD has just logged off.

Ally Bear: Wow. You guys show your love very differently... OK. Well... Bye!!!

Ally Bear has just logged off.

Cuddly Cullen has just logged on.

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD: What?! No... I didn't leave it on... Bella!

Cuddly Cullen: Nope. Emmett and Bella.

Edward's Girlfriend: WHAT!? Oh, shit. I'm doomed.

Cuddly Cullen: In your headline, we put: "Edward Cullen is in love with Isabella Swan!!"

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD: So? It's true.

Cuddly Cullen: Awee, Edwarrdd (lllL):D I love you too!

Cuddly Cullen: (emmett): Enough of this sappiness! Edward, log onto your account.

Cuddly Cullen has just logged off.

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD has just logged off.

Cuddly Cullen has just logged on.

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD has just logged on.

Cuddly Cullen: OK, so what's the huge prank?

Edward's Girlfriend!!!XD: Wait for it...

Edward's Girlfriend has just logged off.

Edward's Perspective:

Mikee Newton: OMG EDWARD! YOUR IN LOVE WITH BELLA?! OMG, I JUST SAID OMG!

Cuddly Cullen: Yeah ........

Jessica the sluuty Stanley: WHAT!?!?! NO, EDWARD! THAT'S WRONG! YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH ME, NOT HER!!

Angela the Angel: Awe, Edward. That is soo sweet.

Tyler: Say what???!?!?!?!?! You LOVE her? Well, well, well. I guess you don't love me anymore. I mean... uh...

Cuddly Cullen: What?! OK, weird. Bye.

Cuddly Cullen has just logged off.

Bella is soo going to get it tomorrow.

dward's Perspective:

Bella is so going to get it today. I have come up with the perfect plan. HAHAHA!

I picked Bella up for school the next day. She got in the car, smirking.

"I'm sorry about last night, Cuddly Cullen." she giggled.

"Haha," I said sarcastically.

She put car in park and then undid her seatbelt. Then she straddled on my lap and started kissing me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm", I sighed. She started kissing my neck and I traced her spine, running my fingers up and down it for about 30 seconds.

"Mmm...", she groaned with pleasure.

"You better stop Bella, unless you want Charlie to come out and arrest me."

"Mmmm..." she said as she kissed me again. I kissed her forehead, and then she stopped and went back into her seat.

"So what was that for?" I asked her.

"Just want you to forgive me for last night."

"Your forgiven. You should prank me more often if that's what I get after every prank." HELL, YEAH! PRANK ME ALL YOU WANT NOW. I winked at her and wiggled my eyebrows as I started driving again.

She laughed and then sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just that for prom tonight Alice and Rosalie are going to lock me in the bathroom and give me one hell of a makeover." she sighed again.

"I guess that's my pay back for last night, then." I said, laughing.

"You said you forgave me!!"

"Well, yeah, I did, but I still want revenge" I said with a huge smile.

"Fine, then no more kisses for you." she said, leaning back in her seat, grinning.

"What?! No!" I said, stopping the car and looking at her with wide eyes.

"Yup." she said, smiling hugely now.

"No fair," I said as I started the car again.

* ~ *

We were late for class. The bell rang when we were in the hall way.

We didn't want to go to class, so we just walked around the school, trying not to get caught. Hmm.. empty hallway with Bella... this could work. I am going to get her to kiss me again. I think she forgot about that, now.

I pushed her up against a locker and leaned on her. I put both my hands on the lockers, one on each side of her face, and left her no room for escape.

I kissed her roughly and hungrily. She responded forcefully wrapping both arms around my neck. I started kissing her jaw when we heard a voice that said "What are you 2 doing out of class!?!??!"

Oh shit.

I got off Bella and then looked to see who it was. Thankfully, it was just Emmett.

I sighed in relief and then took Bella's hand. Emmett was laughing like crazy.

Bella hit him in the back of the head at the same time I hit him in the front of the head.

Emmett said "OW!" and rubbed his head where he hit him.

Then Rosalie, Alice, and Jasper came out. Rosalie took Emmett's hand and kissed his cheek. Alice and Jasper kissed. Me and Bella laughed and said sorry to Emmett.

Then I turned to Bella and said "Haha, you kissed me.''

She "hmphed" and then slapped me on the chest lightly.

When we turned around, Alice and Jasper were making out, and so were Rosalie and Emmett. Then me and Bella started kissing. I swept my tongue across her bottom lip as she traced my teeth with her tongue. Then we all stopped when we heard a very fimiliar voice say "BELLA! SERIOUSLY?"

Bella's Perspective

I pulled away from Edward to see Jacob and a pretty blonde with blue eyes.

"Jacob, what the hell are you doing here?!?!" I shouted.

"TANYA!?" Edward shouted, looking furious. Emmett and Jasper were furious, too. I had no idea why.

"I came to get you back, Bella!" said Jacob.

"You are supposed to be in jail!"

"Yeah well, if you are a first timer and have a minor record, they let you out in a month with a warning."

"Yeah, well, what about court? They said you had to stay 100 feet away from me at all times!"

"Screw the law! I broke it once, and I don't care if I break it again!"

"What do you want Jacob? And why is who's name is apparently 'Tanya' here?"

"I came to get you back, Bella! And I found Tanya, she is Edward's ex. She came to get him back."

"Jacob, I don't want you! I never did! I want Edward, he is the only one I have ever loved. Get the hell away from me!"

Jacob walked up to me, furious.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, TANYA!" Edward shouted.

"TANYA, WHAT YOU DID WAS UNFORGIVABLE! EDWARD WILL NEVER WANT YOU! GET OUT OF HERE!" Emmett shouted.

"Edward, baby, please. Forgive me. Give me a second chance. I know what I did was wrong, but I still love you. Please, take me back."

Edward looked like he was about to kill somebody. "......." Edward said, furious.

Jacob looked sad, angry, and deseperate all at once. "Bella," he murmured softly, brushing his fingertips across my cheek.

I slapped them away and said "GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU PERVERT." I said, angry.

"Bella," Jacob said again, viciously.

Then he grabbed my chin, and crashed his lips down to mine. I liked it. I really liked it. I don't know why. I hated him. But I love it. He is MINE. I love him. I love him.

NOT! I HATE HIM! STUPID PERVERT!

I hit him hard, really hard where it hurts. Then I kicked him in the side when he was on the ground. "ASSHOLE!" I shouted, getting teachers to come out from the classroom.

"What the hell is going on here?!" the teachers shouted.

"Well, Jacob over here is breaking the law, again... and Tanya, the blonde, is harassing Edward." I said. "The rest of them just came to help," I lied, gesturing towards Em, Jasper, Alice, and Rose.

They called the police. They escorted Jacob out of Forks and back to La Push. They had his house under survillence, watching his every move. Tanya walked away before the police got here.

Edward brought us back to their place, and sat us down on the couch.

"OK, well as Em and Jasper know... Tanya is my ex. She cheated on me with a guy named Laurent. Even when I told her off, she denied it. Then she broke up with me, saying stuff like 'How could you accuse me of that?!'. She made my life miserable. I never let anyone one else it. Only people that I grew up with... being my family, and my friend back home named Ben. I only talked to my family. I ignored everyone at school. Eventually they stopped talking to me. That's when my parents decided I needed a fresh start, and moved here. I started opening up again, with a little confidence. Now you guys are the only ones I trust..." he said with a shy smile.

"Oh, Edward..." I said and ran up and kissed him passionetly, earning a few coughs and "Ha-hmms" from Em, Jasper, Rose and Alice.

I pulled away from Edward and hugged him. "I'm sorry," I whispered in his ear. I pulled away from him so Rose and Alice could hug him. They kissed him on the cheek and said "Oh my Gosh! Prom! I FORGOT! We have to go get Bella ready!"

They pulled me away and I yelled "Bye Edward!" blowing him a kiss. There is no use trying to fight them; Rose is real tough... and Alice may be small, but damn, she is strong!

After an hour, which seemed like FOREVER, they finished straightening my hair and putting on my make up. Then they threw the prom dress at me. It was really cute, it was pink and black, and went up to about my knees. It was strapless. I adored it. It was the right dress for me. I wanted to use it for everything. (A/N: Pic of dress on my profile!).

When I came out, they looked like they were on the verge of tears. "Girls, don't cry! You are going to ruin your make up!" I joked. They hugged me, and I looped my arms threw their's and walked down the stairs.

Tonight, I REALLY hope I don't fall when I'm dancing.

Edward's Perspective:

Bella, Alice, and Rose arrived at the dance, all looking beautiful, of course, but my eyes only wanted Bella.

I walked up to Bella and gave her a hug. She hugged me back, and then took my hand and led us to the table where Alice and Rose were.

"Hey, Bella, do you want to dance?" Alice and Rose said, smiling at her. A fast song was on and everyone was dancing in groups right now.

"Uhm, no, I can't dance. And I don't want to, either."

"WHAT!?" Alice and Rose shouted. I was pretty shocked, too. I thought I was going to dance with her tonight.

"Why not?" I asked, a little hurt.

"Because I always fall or something. I am not usually clumsy, just when I am dancing I am."

"I will make sure you won't fall," I said trying to convince her.

"Edward, not even you can save me from dancing. I'm sorry," she said as she walked away to get some punch.

"Ouch," I said, smiling half heartedly.

They sighed and went off to dance.

I walked over to where Bella was drinking her punch. I took the punch out of her hands and put it down on the table. I took her face between my hands and looked her deeply in the eyes.

* ~ *

Bella's Perspective:

Edward took the punch out of my hands and put it on the table. Then he took my face into his hands and looked at me in the eyes.

"Isabella, you came to the end of the year junior prom. Tell me the truth, did you really think that you were going to get away with this without dancing?" he said, holding my face more tightly by the end. He didn't look mad; just hurt and confused.

"I'm sorry Edward, but I honestly can't dance!"

"What about your wedding day, huh? Did you really think that you could get away without dancing then? You might as well practice." he convinced me. I really didn't want to dance, but then he pulled out the "If you love me card." why?

"If you love me, you'd dance with me," he said. DAMN!

"Edward, that's not fair! You can't pull out the 'If you love me,' card. No! I love you, but no!"

"Please, Bella?" he asked, pleading now. I can't say no now, that would just be cruel.

"Fine, but I'm dancing on your feet," I said annoyed.

"Anything you want."

"ANYTHING I WANT? IF YOU'D LET ME DO ANYTHING I WANT YOU WOULDN'T MAKE ME DANCE!" I shouted, tears in my eyes, running outside.

He followed after me. "Bella, Bella.... please stop running from me! I love you!" that made me stop in my tracks.

"What?" I said, looking behind me.

"I love you?" he said, confused.

"You still love me after I yelled at you like that?" I asked, tears in my eyes.

He 'hmphed' and said "Bella. You were afraid that if you yelled I wouldn't love you anymore?"

I nodded my head.

"Bella, what am I going to do with you?" he sighed.

That's when, -with no warning what so ever- my lips attacked his.

We stood there outside, kissing for minutes when I finally pulled away and said "Come on,".

I took him back inside and out to the dance floor. A slow song was playing now.

"Really?" he asked.

"Mhm," I said, nodding my head.

I hopped on his feet and hid my face in his shoulder as we started swaying to the slow music.

I heard a few "Awes" from the watching girls.

I ignored them and then kissed Edward's neck lightly. He leaned down and whispered "I love you," in my ear.

That's when I forgot about all the others watching. I kissed him with so much passion it could have possibly killed him.

"I love you, too" I said and then got off his feet when the song ended.

That's when another fast song came on and Alice and Rose ran up to me. "No fair! You'll dance with him, but not us?!"

"Fine, I'll dance with you," I said laughing.

I actually kind of had fun dancing with Alice and Rose. Hey, at least I didn't fall.

Bella's Perspective:

For the rest of prom night I spent the rest of my time dancing will Alice, Rose, and Edward. Emmett and Jasper got dared to dance with eachother. They tried daring Edward but I hit them every time they said his name. Haha.... what? Not my fault I'm in love! Sheesh..... some people....

"Bella!"

"Yeah, Emmett?"

"You have to dance with me."

"Why?"

"Because I said so." he said as he took my hand and led me out to the dance floor.

We didn't dance exactly like couples, but when his hands slid down near my ass Edward came in.

"What are you doing Emmett? You kind of HAVE a girlfriend... Rosalie... ring a bell?"

"Yeah I know... why?"

"Your hands were practically touching her ass!"

"Oh...sorry... I don't notice anymore." He ran away to Rosalie.

Edward rolled his eyes and took us over to the rest of them.

"Alice, I think your dress is ripped." I said, pointing at the hem of her dress that had a tiny, but a little noticable, rip.

"WHAT!?!?" she shouted, turning her head back to see where I pointed.

"Oh no... this can't be happening..." she said as she started hyperventilating.

"Anyone have a paper bag!?" Rosalie shouted as this random dude came up and gave her a brown paper bag.

"Thanks," she said as she handed Alice the bag.

Alice took the bag and started breathing in and out of it slowly.

"Don't worry, Alice, we'll run back home and you can sew it up. You are overreacting," Jasper said as Alice slowly dropped the bag.

"What did you say?" Alice said as she turned to glare at Jasper.

Jasper was about to say something when Alice said "This, JASPER, is a $200 dress, and you think I'm OVERREACTING?"

"Uhm...I..uh..." Jasper said as he looked down.

"Jasper, I think me, you, and Emmett should get the hell outta here..." Edward whispered as they walked away.

"HEY!" I said, as he turned around and mouthed 'sorry'.

I sighed as I turned back to Alice.

"Hey! Wait a minute!" Rose said.

We looked at her before she finally said "they have a sewing kit in the drama department to make costumes!"

"Rose your brilliant! And since it was your idea, you can have the honors of going to sew it back up for her!" I said as I walked away to go yell at Edward, Emmett, and Jasper.

"What are you going to do?" Rose asked.

"Go yell at the guys," I said as I walked faster.

"OK, Bye! See you in about 20 minutes!"

* ~ *

Edward's Perspective:

Emmett, Jasper and I were sitting on a bench outside waiting for the girls to be done with their little "crisis."

"JASPER!" Bella yelled, stalking towards us.

"Uh-oh" Jasper said under his breath.

"Why would you leave Alice when she is obviously having like an episode?!"

"Well...I...uh.... I thought it was more of a girl problem." Jasper said, obviously proud of his little excuse. He was grinning a bit.

"Welll....I...uh... thought it was a girl problem?!?! Yeah, well you are her prom date! You just ran off! You are acting like a little girl right now, so you should be back there helping her out, Jasperette!"

Me and Emmett were chuckling. Emmett said "Buurrrnn!" and Bella turned to him.

"You too, Emmett! Rose is the one helping her out when you should be helping her out, too! She is going to the same college as you, even though she could do a hell of a lot better!"

Emmett stopped laughing and looked down.

"Edward... I don't even know where to start! You know... you KNOW Alice is my best friend and she needs Jasper's help, and you tell them to go away and leave us sitting there trying to come up with a solution?!"

My face dropped. I didn't know she would take it so seriously.

She walked back into the dance and left us all sitting there, shocked.

"Should we go back in or give them time to cool off?" Jasper said.

"I don't know. I think my brain stopped working." I said.

"Uh...mmmm...." Emmett said.

* ~ *

Bella's Perspective:

As soon I was out of there sight, I started laughing. Wow, they looked so shocked! PRICELESS! I didn't really mean that stuff... I should go back out there and apologize.

I was walking outside when I bumped into a very drunk Mike Newton.

"Hey Bella!" he shouted, putting his arm around me.

"Your drunk, retard." I said, shaking out of his arm.

"Yeah, Jessica spiked the punch and thought Edward would get drunk and have sex with her!" he shouted, getting a lot of the school's attention.

"Whatever." I said as I walked away again. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me up against him.

"I like the dress on you... what's underneath it?" he said in a miserably failed seductive tone.

"Creep, you are so sick!" I said as I kicked him.

"Baby, don't do that..." he said as his lips met mine. I grabbed his face, trying to push it away, but it didn't work.

His tongue forced my mouth open. I slapped him repeatedly trying to get him off.

Then I heard Edward say, "Bella?".

Bella's Perspective:

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no....NO!

This can't be happening. Edward saw Mike Newton kissing me. Just after he told me about the thing with Tanya. No. No. NO! I felt like crying.

Next thing I knew, Mike Newton was pulled off of me by Emmett and was getting a few good punches in the face. I saw Edward walking outside.

"Edward!" He just ignored me and kept on walking.

"Edward, Edward, please listen to me. Please."

He turned around to face me.

"What, Bella?" That stung. He has never spoken to me like that before.

"Mike is drunk. And he kissed me, and I tried getting him off... but he was too strong! I slapped him and pulled his hair and pushed his face away but nothing worked! Edward, you have to believe me!"

"Prove that it's true." he said, poker faced.

"How?" I was deseperate, whispering now.

"I don't know." he said.

"He spiked the drink..." I whispered, looking down.

"HE SPIKED THE DRINK! THAT'S IT!" I shouted. I ran off to get some punch.

When I got back Edward standing there, his arms crossed over his chest. (A/N: Like how Jacob would stand when he had to meet up with Edward and Bella in Eclispe).

"Here, taste this," I said handing him the punch. He took a sip and made a face.

"What is that?" he asked, dropping the punch.

"Punch with some type of achohol, vodka, I think." I said, tasting the punch.

"Don't drink that, Bella," Edward said taking the punch from me and dropping it on the floor.

"Does that prove that it's true?" I said, whispering, staring off into the field, seeing nothing.

"I still don't know." he said, looking down.

Then I started crying.

"Edward you have to believe me..." I whispered between sobs. I walked over to the grass and dropped to the floor, sitting with my head in my knees.

I sat there for a good 3 minutes crying before I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Don't cry, Bella. It puts me in pain," he whispered.

"I love you," I said, sobbing.

"I love you, too." he said.

I snuggled into his chest and sobbed a bit more, trying to calm down. (A/N: If you haven't caught on yet, the HE is Edward :])

I hate Mike Newton. And I REALLY still hate Jessica... trying to have sex with Edward?! Phf. Yeah right. She should drop dead.

"Come on, Bella, let's go inside and Alice and Rosalie can get you cleaned up," he said, taking my hand and pulling me up with him. I just nodded and hid behind Edward to hide my ruined make up.

When he found Alice and Rose, they dragged me into the washroom and started asking me questions when they wiped the rest of my make up off and took out there 'handy dandy make up bag'. Only them, only them...

"Why are you crying?" and "What happened?!".

"I'll tell you guys after... it's a long story."

"OK."

They finished my make up in about 10 minutes when I finally looked presentable and snuck out of the washroom.

Edward, Jasper, and Emmett were sitting in the corner, waiting for us, when Jessica Stanley walked up to Edward, twiriling a piece of hair threw her fingers, and playing with his tie.

That's when Rose and Alice got pissed off and went in there to save Edward.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?" Rose shouted at Jessica as Jessica turned and sighed.

"I think that I am here with Edward, what are you doing here?"

Alice was furious now. She pushed Jessica into the wall and Rose slapped her. A lot of people that were watching started shouting "BITCH FIGHT! BITCH FIGHT! BITCH FIGHT!"

Emmett went to grab Alice and Rosalie and dragged them out as Jasper took Edward away so Jessica wouldn't try anything to piss us all off even more.

I was still in shock when Edward said "Bella? Are you OK?"

"Mhmm..." I said, looking off to where Jessica was sitting, rubbing her cheek and stretching out her back.

"Come on, let's go help Emmett." Jasper said as he led us outside.

When we saw Emmett, he was holding Rosalie with one hand, and Alice with the other.

They were shouting stuff like : "Lemme at her!" "THAT LITTLE BITCH!! SHE THINK SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO THAT!?"

"Chill, girls," I said. And since they were all here, I decided to tell them that yelling at them was a joke.

"Jasper, Edward, Emmett... I just wanted to let you know that when I yelled at you, I was messing with you. I wasn't mad, I was actually laughing my ass off when I got inside by the look on your faces. And I didn't mean any of the stuff that I said," I concluded, hoping they wouldn't be mad.

"You little sneak," Edward whispered into my ear.

"Haha," I said, smirking a little.

"Props, Bella" Emmett said, pounding his chest, kissing 2 fingers and giving me the peace sign.

I laughed and then Jasper said "Wow, your mean," with a goofy smile on his face.

"OK, let's go home... it's been a long night and prom is ending." Jasper said.

"Wait! We have to dance one more time," she said as a slow song came on. "ALL of us, Bella," she said, looking at me.

"OK," I said as we went out to the dance floor.

I hopped on Edward's feet again as he started dancing. I'm surprised he didn't get hurt... it's like he was a vampire type thingy that had super strength!

After the song ended, we left, after saying good bye to some other friends.

Then the principal got on stage and said "It's time to announce prom king and prom queen."

Alice squealed and said "I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!" She smiled a huge smile.

Then me and Rosalie just sighed and leaned against the wall.

"The winners are..." he said as he opened the envelope, "well, well, well... looks like we have a 3 way tie! That has never happened before! The winners are... Alice Greene, Jasper Cullen, Emmett Cullen, Rosalie Hale, Isabella Swan and-" "JUST BELLA!" I shouted as I cut him off. He ignored me and said "Edward Cullen!"

Alice ran up on stage with Jasper and the rest of us just walked. Weird that it was a three way tie. Really weird... Alice. Ugh. She MUST have done something... like wrig the ballet box... or something along those lines. Whatever.

"Thank you," we mumbled and then walked off stage. People clapped and cheered and whistled.

When we got out to the cars, there were 3 instead of 2 like how we came in. Girls in one car, guys in the other.

"Huh? Why are there 3 cars?" I asked Edward, who just smirked and led me into a car that I have never seen before. Emmett took the volvo, and Alice took my porsche.

"What are we doing, Edward?" I asked again. I was so confused.

He just kissed me and then said "Shut up Bella, you ask too many questions."

I 'hmphed' and said "Fine."

The car took off and we arrived at some kind of meadow.

Bella's Perspective:

"Edward, seriously. Where are you taking me?"

"Be patient, Bella."

"Fine."

I waited about 2 more minutes as me took my hand and led me up the hill. About 5 minutes later, I asked "Are you planning to kill me up here or something?"

"Nope." he said, popping the 'p'.

20 minutes later, climbing the hill, he stopped me, walked behind me, and closed my eyes from behind. He pushed me forward, forcing me to walk.

"Edward, I think I waited an appropriate amount of time before asking this ONCE AGAIN, where are we going?!"

"Just keep walking forward. There's only about one minute to go, Bella."

This is so infuriating! Where is he taking me? Why is he taking me here? Too many questions that remain unanswered.

He took his hands off my eyes, and then said "OK, Bella. We're here."

I took a few more steps into the clearing and then gasped. It was beautiful! There were no clouds, revealing the sparkling stars. The moonlight lit the field.

"Edward, what is this?" I asked, breathless.

"A meadow," he said sarcastically.

"I know that, captian obvious. I mean, why are we here?"

"I just wanted to do something special." He shrugged and then he looked embarrassed. "I come up here a lot when I have to think about stuff... or when I'm bored. Whichever comes first."

"Oh," I said.

I walked to the middle of the field, and then sat down. The grass was dry. I gestured for him to come and join me. He walked to me slowly and then sat down next to me.

"Why haven't you told me of this before?" I asked.

He looked embarrassed again. "Well, I am the only one who comes up here. Now, anyways. Esme showed me this when I was younger. She doesn't come out here anymore, though, so I like to think of it is my meadow. Your the only person I have shown."

"Oh," I said again, in an understanding tone.

He leaned back, putting his arms behind him to hold himself up. I copied his position.

"What are you thinking?" he asked after about 5 minutes of just laying there, looking at the stars.

"Just the stars really." I said, turning to look at him. He was staring at me. He brushed his fingertips across my cheek. Then he looked away, back to the stars.

I stared at him for another minute before looking at the stars again, too.

We lay there quietly for about 20 minutes before he decided it was time to go home.

He got up and offered me his hand. I just shook my head no and said "I don't want to leave, though!"

"Afraid so," he said, smiling.

"I can camp out here with you!" I said, only half joking. I really did want to stay, it is so nice out here.

He laughed and leaned down to whisper in my ear "I'll go get the tent."

I laughed and then saw him walk away. "Wait, what?" I said and followed him.

When we got to the car, he opened the trunk and was actually taking out a tent.

I laughed hysterically and then watched him walk up the hill. I kept telling him stuff like "Your not serious," and "Your crazy!" all the way up there.

When we got to the top and entered the clearing, I said "Your not actually going to set up that tent, are you?"

He turned to me to grin and then say "Watch me."

He took out the instructions and then looked at them for about 10 seconds before crumpling them up into a ball and throw them to the side.

Then he started setting up the tent. I watched him with astonishment. About 5 minutes later, he was done.

Then he realised he forgot to hammer down one of the nails to the ground to hold the tent in place. When he did that, I jumped on his back in one of my many attempts to stop him. He just chuckled and basically ignored me as he pounded the nail into the ground. I walked back to my spot on the grass as he crawled in with a sleeping bag and said, "Come on, Bella."

"No way!" I called back.

"Bella, I'm hurt. After all my hard work..." he said sarcastically.

"Fine!" I said as I went to crawl in the tent. It was actually quite roomy.

I grabbed the rolled up sleeping bag and used it as a pillow.

Wait, there is only one sleeping bag. That little sneak!...

"Edward."

"Mmm?"

"I think you forgot something."

"What?"

"Gee. I don't know. Maybe ANOTHER SLEEPING BAG?" I said and throw the one I had at him.

"Nah, I didn't forget." he said with a mischevious grin.

"You naughty, naughty boy."

"Haha," he said, laughing.

"I think I am getting tired," he said.

"No your not, you just want to get into the sleeping bag with me. Nice try, buddy boy." I said, rolling my eyes.

"No, I am actually tired."

I unrolled the sleeping bag and layed it across the ground.

"There, then. If your tired, go to sleep."

He frowned. "Where are you going to sleep?"

"I don't know. If I get tired enough, I MIGHT go into the sleeping bag with you."

He said "Whatever," before closing his eyes. After about 10 minutes, when I thought he was asleep, I grabbed the keys out of his pocket and unzipped the sleeping bag.

He wrapped an arm around my waist, which startled me, causing me to gasp.

He whispered in my ear, "How dumb do you think I am?"

"Dumber than this," I said and sighed.

He chuckled.

"As your punishment, you have to get into the sleeping bag with me, now." he said and pulled me in with him.

"Fine." I said and then thought of something. "You know how Charlie's a cop?" I asked.

"Mhm,"

"Well, there was this thing on the news about controlling boyfriends and how they can get arrested if accused..." I said, grinning now.

"Oh, shush up," he said and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed him back. You can't blame me, though. Come on, your alone in the middle of no where, at night, with your boyfriend, in a tent, after prom, under the stars... you have to admit it, it's romantic.

I pulled away after several minutes and then snuggled into his chest. I was getting pretty tired.

He buried his face in my hair and I sighed in content as I closed my eyes and let sleep take over...

Bella's Perspective:

I woke up in Edward's arms the next morning, my face against his, our noses touching. The sun was streaming in from the top of the tent. Shocking. Sun? Wow. It took me a minute to realize where I was.

"Edward?" I said. He stirred a bit and his eyes fluttered open.

"Mmm?" he said, yawning.

"Did... we...acutally...sleep...here?"

"I don't know... we might have woken up in the middle of the night and walked back home. Then we came back here and fell asleep again." he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Charlie is going to kill me!" I said, panicking. If he knew I spent the night with Edward up here alone...

"Alice said-" he paused to yawn "that you were sleeping over our place tonight. No worries."

"Why didn't you tell me that last night!?" Last night came rushing back to me. Edward was acting so different... way more outgoing. A side of him I have never seen before.

"I don't know, slipped my mind, I guess." he said closing his eyes again.

I sighed and relaxed a bit. Then I slipped down till I was at Edward's chest, and buried my face into him.

I lay there quietly for about 30 minutes before realizing he was asleep again. He looked so peaceful when he slept...

I reached up and started playing with his hair. His hair was so soft. I ran my hand threw it a few times. Then I took some strands that were long enough to twirl with my fingers.

Then I felt him pull me closer and moan. Then he put his chin on top of my head and stopped moving. He was still asleep.

Well, now that I'm in no position to play with his hair anymore, I am officially bored.

Then the song "If You Wanna Be My Lover" by the Spice Girls was stuck in my head. I started patting my hand on the ground to the beat.

*tap* *tap* *tap*

Yo, I'll tell you what I want,what I really really want,

So tell me what you want, what you really really want,

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,

So tell me what you want, what you really really want,

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really

really really wanna zigazig ah

If you want my future forget my past,

If you wanna get with me better make it fast,

Now don't go wasting my precious time,

Get your act together we could be just fine

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,

So tell me what you want, what you really really want,

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really

really really wanna zigazig ah

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,

Make it last forever, friendship never ends,

If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,

Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is

What do you think about that? Now you know how I feel,

Say you can handle my love are you for real,

I won't be hasty, I'll give you a try

If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye

Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,

So tell me what you want, what you really really want,

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really

really really wanna zigazig ah

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,

Make it last forever, friendship never ends,

If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,

Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is

So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me

you gotta listen carefully,

We got Em in the place who likes it in your face,

we got G like MC who likes it on an

Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady,

and as for me you'll see,

Slam your body down and wind it all around

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,

Make it last forever, friendship never ends,

If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,

Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta,

you gotta, you gotta, slam, slam, slam, slam

Slam your body down and wind it all around

Slam your body down zigazig ah

If you wanna be my lover.

K. Whoa. Too weird right there. I sung that aloud, and when I looked over, Edward was awake, staring at me, amused.

"That was very interseting, Bella." he said, smiling.

"Thank you!" I said smiling hugely.

"What if I don't wanna get with your friends?" he said, frowning.

"Ah, too bad," I said smirking.

He chuckled and then rubbed his eyes.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked.

"Hang out here," I said.

"OK." he said and yawned- again.

"I would get dressed... but there is nothing else to wear!" I said, annoyed. He could have at least packed clothes if he knew he was going to do this to me.

"Is that so?" he said as he went outside. He came back 2 minutes later with a bag of clothes.

"Your incredible." I said shaking my head.

"I know!" he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and took out a piece of clothing. It was a bra. I quickly stuffed it back in and then said "Who packed these?"

He was laughing hysterically- I guess he saw the bra. Then he came back to reality and looked at me. I had one eye brow raised. "Not me." he said putting his hands up in surrender.

I sighed and shook my head. I made eye contact with him and nodded my head towards the entrance.

"Bella, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before-"

"Out!" I cut him off and pushed him out. I zipped every opening back up and changed. When I was done, I got out and pushed him in to get changed.

When he got out, I was looking out into the field. He lifted me up, and turned be around to face him. Then he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you," I said as he leaned down and kissed me.

Edward's Perspective:

I dropped Bella off at home and then left for my house. Watching her spaz out on me at the meadow was entertaining. I chuckled as I pulled into my drive way at the thought. Then I saw another car there- one that I have seen once or twice, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I walked inside and yelled "Mom? Dad?"

"We're in the living room, Edward!" mom called.

I walked into the living room to see my mom, dad, and some guy that had like a dred lock hair due goin' on. What the hell? What is this, the 70's?

"Hi," I greeted him and then walked up to shake his hand.

"Hey," he said.

"Edward, this is Laurent." dad said, gesturing to him. He is your cousin. You haven't seen him since you were little.

"Right, right," I said, memories flooding back to me. I never really liked him, I remembered. Oh well, he seems like an OK guy now.

Rosalie and Emmett walked by, and Laurent whisteled at Rosalie. Rosalie glared at him, and he smiled and winked. He was a player.

He better not try anything on Bella, or I swear to God...

Emmett walked in, and Laurent's eyes widened.

"Holy crap," Laurent muttered under his breath.

"Haha, I know," Emmett said, flexing his muscles and wrapping an arm around Rosalie's waist when he saw him checking her out.

Laurent looked discouraged when he did that, but then he perked back up.

"So what's your name, gorgeus?" Laurent said in a seductive tone. Rosalie rolled her eyes -I bet she was used to this- and then said "Rosalie," looking at her nails.

Emmett snarled at him. Laurent backed up for a moment, before spotting Alice and going into the other room to greet her. I followed him- Jasper wasn't in yet to protect Alice.

Laurent sat down on one of the chairs, next to Alice, of course. Alice, being the polite person she is, said "Hi," and shook his hand. When she did, he pulled her closer.

"What are you doing?" she asked, taking her hand out of his.

"Nothing," Laurent said with a smile and scooted closer.

Alice backed up from his advance. He kept going closer, so that's when I stepped in.

I put my hand on his shoulder and said "Whatcha doin there, buddy?".

He looked up at me, angry. Alice got a chance to escape to Jasper. I chuckled and walked away.

When you walked, through the door, it was clear to me... started playing. We Made You, by Eminem. Laurent's cell phone, of course. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

Then my cell started to ring. Normal tone ... *ring, ring, ring*

"Hello?" I answered.

"Edward?" Bella said, panicked.

"Whats wrong?" I said, starting to get worried...

"There's someone in the house... I don't know who it is. Charlie isn't home, either."

"Oh, geez, Bella. I'll be right over with Emmett. Don't go anywhere. Stay in your room. Lock the door."

"OK," she said and the line went dead."

"EMMETT!" I shouted.

"What?"

"Bella's in trouble. There's-" Emmett ran out of the house to the car. He pulled away, but before he left, he yelled "NO one hurts my lil sis!!!"

I followed after him. My car, being a lot faster than his, caught up in a minute. He was floring it down to Bella's house. When we got there, there was another car sitting in the drive way.

Me and Emmett raced into the house to find a male pounding on Bella's bedroom door. Emmett took him down. The intruder didn't look vicious...

"Wait!" the intruder said as Emmett was about to punch him in the face.

"WHAT?!" Emmett shouted.

"I am Laurent's friend! He said that he wanted to meet Bella, because Carlisle and Esme told him all about her, and sent me to get her! She wouldn't open the front door, so I came inside! I am not a bad guy! Get off of me!" he said as Emmett got off.

"WHAT THE HELL!? You don't just come into people's houses like that and pound on their bedroom doors to get them to come out, fuckhead!" I shouted, knocking on Bella's door.

"Bella? Open the door! It's Edward!" I said as the door knob turned. She opened the door and pulled me in. Then she closed it and leaned against it. She was breathing heavily. Then her eyes widened. She opened the door again, pulled in Emmett, and then locked it.

"Get out of here, you freak!" Emmett shouted, looking out Bella's window as he pulled out of the drive way with his car.

Emmett's Perspective:

I turned around and Edward and Bella were kissing.

"PDA!" I shouted, and they pulled away from eachother. Bella was blushing, and Edward was glaring at me. He deserved it! When me and Rose kiss, we do it in private, at least! Most of the time, anyways...

"Anyways, Bella, are you OK?" I asked and walked up to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Yes," she said, hugging me back. She was so small, it was cute. I hugged her tighter, and then she gasped "Emmett- can't- breath!".

Sometimes I didn't even realise my own strength. I let go of her and backed away. "Sorry..." I said.

Then I left, to give those two some privacy.

Bella's Perspective:

That was scary! Good thing they got here fast. My door was about to break down!

"Bella, are you alright?" Edward said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, I'm fine Edward. Don't worry about it."

"Laurent is my cousin, by the way. He's a player. Watch out for him..." he said, staring at my wall.

"Don't worry," I said, joking "if he comes anywhere near me, I'll get Rose to knock him out."

"He was after Rose, too. And Alice. If either one of them hit him, it would probably just turn him on." he said, rolling his eyes. He kissed my forehead and then stepped back. I stepped with him. He chuckled and then hugged me.

"Let's go to your house," I said, taking his hand and walking downstairs. Emmett was gone.

He got into his volvo and I hesitated.

"You coming?" he asked.

"No, I want to race you!" I said, getting into my porsche.

"What?" he asked, smiling.

"I want to race you!" I said, pulling out of the drive way.

"OK, if you wanna get your ass kicked," he said, getting into his volvo. I just raced away, leaving him in the drive way.

He came up behind me shortly, and flored up ahead of me. I pushed the gas pedal a little harder, zooming in front of him. Once I was in front of him, I flored it all the way to his house.

"Ha! Beat you!" I said as I got out of the car.

"I know!" he said in the same tone as me, rolling his eyes. Edward forgot his wallet in the car, and then he went to go get them. Then I felt a pair of hands on my hips. What the...

"Why hello there," a voice said seductively. My eyes widened. Laurent...

Bella's Perspective:

I slipped out of Laurent's arms and backed away. He walked forward, lust in his eyes.

"Ew," I muttered under my breath and looked down.

Edward came up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Come on, Bella, Esme wanted to talk to you about ... something..." he said as an excuse to get away.

Laurent looked frustrated. Then he turned to his friend -the one that came into my house- and said loudly "Are all the hot girls in this town taken?"

His friend rolled his eyes and went to his car to go somewhere. Better be far from here.

Once we were away from Laurent -out of sight and hearing range- he asked me "Are you OK?" He was worried.

"Mhm. Yup." I said with a smile.

He chuckled and then pulled me into the living room. Laurent was in there, of course.

Edward took the seat farthest from Laurent and pulled me into his lap. Laurent glared.

"Did you talk to Esme?" he said with his teeth clenched.

"Uhm, yeah" I said.

"What did she want to talk to you about?" he asked.

"Oh, you know, stuff." I said.

"Like what stuff?"

"You know... just stuff,"

"MHM."

"OK! Fine! If you really want to know... she lost her wedding ring and wanted me to help find it. Happy?"

"Where was the ring?" he asked.

"You know, the thing... next to the thing..."

"Ok." he said giving up. FINALLY! What a jerk.

"Let's go, Bella..." Edward said. He shot daggers at Laurent the whole time. If looks could kill...

Edward took us to a small coffee shop were he knew Laurent wouldn't find us. Few people knew about this, but they came here a lot, so this place had pretty good busniess.

Later that night, when they were closing, they kind of kicked us out. WELL, excuse me for trying to stay away from a player who is trying to seduce me! Some people...

When we got back, Charlie was spending the night at the Clearwater's, an old friend of his. Their son, Seth, was really nice. Their daughter, Leah, not so nice...

So Edward slept over here. He didn't want to leave me alone when Laurent was in town. He didn't let me go the whole night - even when I tried to turn over. He would just mumble "No..." and then tighten his arms.

* ~ *

3 Days Later ~

I refused to leave Bella alone when Laurent was near. I stayed at her house when I could, but other than that, I left when she fell asleep and came back first thing in the morning.

3 more days until Laurent left. I can handle that. If he stops hitting on Bella 100 times a day! That stupid mother f*cker...

Bella's Perspective

"Edward, are you sure you have to go?" I pouted as Edward hugged me. He had to go with Carlisle on a business trip.

"Bella, if I didn't have to go, do you think I would be leaving right now?" he frowned and raised an eyebrow.

"I guess not..." I hid my face in his chest.

"OK, I have to go now. Stay with Alice and Rose, OK?"

"Mhm," I nodded as he kissed me once more before going into Carlisle's car.

"Bye!" he said.

"Bye!" I said back and blew him a kiss. I saw Carlisle smile and Edward laughed.

Then Alice and Rose dragged me back into the house. I was in a DEEP depression already.

"OK, Bella, you know we love you, but seriously, GET HAPPIER!" Rose said.

I sighed and said "Your right. He is going to be back tomorrow night, I shouldn't be sad. It's not that long..." I trailed off, looking at the floor.

"Do you want to... uhm... play a board game or something?" Alice suggested.

"Sure, I guess." I said.

"How 'bout some achohol!?" Emmett shouted.

"No way, Emmett!" I shouted, taking all the crap he was carrying. Then I threw it all outside, making sure the bottles the nasty stuff was in were all smashed, letting it all leak out.

"Bell--aaa!" Emmett whined. "That costed a lot of money!" he frowned.

"Whatever," Alice and Rose said and the same time. Then they laughed.

"OK. Let's play monopoly," Rosalie said.

"SPONGE BOB VERSION, THOUGH!" I shouted and smiled a wide smile. They laughed really hard.

We played for about an hour, then we all started to get thirsty.

"I'll get the drinks," Emmett said and disappered.

He came back with juice.

"This tastes funny," Alice said.

"Is it good?" Emmett asked.

"Yup," Rose said.

I tasted mine. It tasted really good. I had about 6 more cups. We all did -Except For Alice-. Then I started to get dizzy, and feel sick. Everyone besides Alice said they felt the same way.

"I should just go to bed." I said, and walked to the couch and fell asleep.

I woke up, which felt like 2 hours later or so, feeling something grazing my thigh. I thought it was Edward, and responded to it.

"Mmm," I said and pulled him down to kiss me.

He kissed forcefully and needingly. He growled. That was not like Edward, but oh well.

I slipped my hands under his shirt. He reached behind me, and pulled me up closer. It was really rough.

"It's my birthday today," someone said seductively.

"Whhaattt?" I slurred. 'Birthday Sex' started playing.

He kissed his way down my neck. I gripped his hair, pulling him closer.

He kissed my lips again, and he forced my mouth open.

"BELLA! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" someone shouted from the other end of the room.

"Whhaaatttt?" I slurred.

"Oh my gosh." the voice shouted again.

* ~ *

Edward's Perspective:

"Wow, what's with the animal?" Bella slurred to Laurent, pointing at me. She MUST be drunk. She would never do that...

I pulled Laurent off of her, and started beating him up.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DO THAT TO MY GIRLFRIEND YOU BASTARD!?" I punched him in the nose. He started bleeding. Good!

I punched him again .... Once, Twice, a Third Time.

"Edwarrrddddd?" Bella said.

"What!?!" I shouted, kicking Laurent now. He was gasping for air. I flipped him over and jumped on his back. Then I stood on him for 20 seconds before kicking him in the side again and getting off.

"DON'T HURT THE ANIMAL!" Bella shouted and bent down next to him.

I sighed and picked Bella up.

"Edward???" she asked.

"Mhm?"

"What's her name?" she asked, pointing to Alice. She was wide awake, and not drunk.

"Yeah, I don't like that name." she said. "I'm gonna call her... Bella!" she said and smiled.

"Of course you are," I said and rolled my eyes.

I got into Bella's car with Bella. Alice followed. "YES! ROAD TRIP!" Bella yelled as I put her in the back seat. I was taking Bella home. "We're going on a road trip, we're going on a road trip," she sang over and over again.

"Alice, does Jasper still have that problem you were telling me about!?" Bella yelled. Alice got wide eyed and then composed herself.

"Not now Bella," Alice said though clenched teeth. I chuckled.

Then the car slowed down and came to a stop.

"Why are we stopping?" Bella asked.

The car beeped, letting us know that it was out of gas.

"I hear birds," Bella said as it beeped, and looked up.

"Unbelievable! Bella, did you not think to put gas in the car?" I asked, looking back at her. Alice sighed.

Bella leaned forward and looked at Alice.

"Answer the question, Bella!" she said. Alice rolled her eyes.

We came to a complete stop. Half way to Bella's, half way to our house. We decided to walk to Bella's, because we didn't want to face Laurent and the like slowly dieing pained look he had on. He was fine. He wasn't dieing. I checked before we left.

I had to carry Bella back, because she kept trailing off into a different direction. Then she would say "Edward, I think your mistaken. My house is that way!" she pointed back to where we lived. I smiled a little. I was too pissed to be completely amused.

Once we got back to Bella's, there was no car in the driveway, besides her porsche.

She kissed me when we got up to the porch. (A/N: Porsche, Porch, hehe! Sorry, I had to XD)

I didn't kiss her back. So she pulled me inside. Alice followed and went to the couch.

"Edward!" she said.

I kissed her back for a second, and then she was satisfied. She walked into the kitchen, and then I heard a huge thump. Oh, boy.

I ran in and Bella was laughing hysterically on the ground, the chair that fell over next to her.

This was going to be a LONG night. I sighed and went to go get her.

Edward's Perspective:

"Bella!" I groaned as I picked her up. She was starting to get annoying.

"HAHAHA! DID YOU SEE THE CHAIR FALL!?!?" Bella screamed while pointing down at the chair.

I sighed and carried her up to her bed. She took FOREVER to fall sleep. Alice was giggling, following behind.

"Alice, change her," I said, throwing sweats at her.

"Why don't you? It's your girlfriend!" she said.

"'Cause I am tired and will probably try putting her pants on her head."

She rolled her eyes. I went downstairs and fell asleep on the couch.

* ~ *

The next morning I woke up, not on Bella's couch, my head throbbing. What the hell?

"Hello there, Edward" Tanya said in a dark voice.

I widened my eyes. I was in a white room. I was strapped down to a single bed. I looked to my right. Bella was there too, still sleeping. She looked hung over. Probably.

I looked to my left. Alice was there, looking terrified. We were all strapped down.

"What the fuck are you doing Tanya?!?!?!" I shouted, furious.

"You wouldn't come back to me, so I had to do something," Tanya said and smirked.

I struggled to get out, and she just laughed evily.

"Don't even try, Edward, it hurts more when you stuggle," she said.

Then she reached behind her, and when she brought her hand back, there was a huge kitchen knife. She walked over to Bella.

"If you want your precious Bella to live," she said, bringing the knife to Bella's neck. I widened my eyes and gulped.

"What do you want?" I asked.

She smiled. "You," she said and walked over to me, leaving the knife beside Bella.

"No way in hell, Tanya!" I shouted. She got mad.

She picked up the knife and walked to Alice. Alice now had a look of horror on her face.

"Well fine then Edward, just remember, this was your choice," she brought the knife to Alice's wrist. Alice looked like she was holding in a scream.

"NO!" I shouted.

Tanya looked up at me.

"Please," Bella said.

We all looked over at her.

"YOU!" Tanya yelled, furious.

She stalked towards Bella.

OK, NOW it's personal!

* ~ *

Tanya's Perspective:

I got Bella's address from Jacob. This was the easiest shit I have ever done in my life!

At around 2 o'clock in the morning, I went to Bella's house.

I found an open window that led into the kitchen. Easy.

Edward and that girl from the hall were there, too. Phf! This was way easier than I thought! It's like they're BEGGING to get kidnapped!

I stole a shopping cart from the mini mart earlier today, to make this easier. I grabbed the spiky black haired one first and stuffed her in it. Then I brought outside to my truck and strapped her in.

Then I got Edward and Bella.

I brought them back to my house that I bought here. I lived alone.

I made my living room look like a hospital. I had three single bed in there, white curtains all around.

I put them all in the beds, and then strapped them in tight. Making sure I got all their cells, pagers, anything.

They were all still asleep, so I went to get something to eat.

Then shortly after I got back, the spiky haired one woke up.

"What's your name?!" I shouted.

"A-Alice," she stuttered, looking scared. I laughed.

She kept her mouth shut - smart move.

Then Edward woke up.

"Hello there, Edward," I said.

He took in his surroundings for a minute.

"What the fuck are you doing Tanya?!" he shouted.

"You wouldn't come back to me, I had to do something," I said.

He squirmed helplessy. I chuckled.

"Don't even try Edward, it hurts more when you struggle," I said.

I got the kitchen knife from behind me and walked over to Bella.

"If you want your precious Bella to live," I threatened, expecting him to give in, bringing to knife up to that little slut's neck.

"What do you want Tanya?" he asked.

"You," I said, trying to sound seductive. I walked over to him, intending to kiss him.

"NO WAY IN HELL TANYA!" he yelled.

I've been patient enough. That's it. Time to start the real torture.

I picked up the knife and walked to Alice.

"Well fine then, Edward, but remember, this was your choice," I said as I brought the knife down to her wrist.

"NO!" Edward said just as I was about to break skin.

I looked up at him.

"Please," a little voice said. I looked over at Bella. She was wide awake, staring.

"YOU!" I said furiously.

I walked towards her.

Edward looked like he was about to kill somebody. I ignored it.

"The things I am going to do to you, will make you wish you never met Edward," I said darkly. Bella stared right back at me, not showing any fear like her little friend.

"Tanya. FUCK OFF! BACK AWAY FROM BELLA!" Edward shouted, freeing one hand.

SHIT!

I quickly stormed back over there brought the knife to his chin.

"Don't you even dare," I said, pushing the knife a little harder, but not hard enough to break skin, letting him know that I was not afraid to do it.

"I thought you wanted me," Edward said raising an eyebrow. DAMN HE LOOKED SEXY WHEN HE DID THAT!

"If you killed me, you couldn't have me," he said sarcastically.

Then all of a sudden, the knife was ripped from my hand. My hand was gushing blood. It cut right threw the skin. Shit, I am going to need stitches.

I turned around to see Alice, standing there with the bloody knife.

I chuckled darkly.

"You really think I'm scared of YOU?" I said and rolled my eyes.

She waved the knife in front of my face.

"You should be," she said and put the knife near my chest. She moved the knife forward. I stepped back.

I kept retreating until I was against the wall.

She took a lock of my hair and cut it off.

* ~ *

Alice's Perspective:

I can't believe I had the guts to do this.

I took a lock of Tanya's hair and chopped it off. It fell to the floor.

She looked scared. I took advantage of that and went over to Edward, he was strong enough to hold Tanya back while I got Bella. Bella, not so much.

I cut through the straps until he was free. Then he got up and shoved Tanya against the wall and held her there.

Then I went over to Bella. She had tears in her eyes. I cut through the straps and she got up. Then she went over to Tanya.

She stared at her for like ten seconds, and then she bitched slapped her. Ha!

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Tanya shouted. She hitched forward but Edward pushed her back. Then I dropped the knife and shouted "Let's go!".

We all started running at top speed, until I bumped into a tall man.

"Who the hell are you?!" I asked.

"James." the man said, staring at Bella furiously.

"FUCK!" Bella shouted.

Alice's Perspective:

Edward glared at James.

Edward slipped a necklace around Bella's neck. I don't know why the hell he would do that under these conditions, but I dropped it.

"I ask you out and you turn me down?!" James shouted furiously, staring at Bella.

"Uh...cha!" Bella said.

"DON'T YELL AT HER!" Edward shouted angirly.

James moved to a new level that I couldn't even comprehend. He was so mad, there were no words for it.

He walked up to Bella, clamped a hand over her mouth, and dragged her away from Edward.

In the same split second, Tanya came up behind Edward with the knife and grabbed him. She put the knife to his neck and pulled him backwards to he would follow.

Edward being pulled in one direction, Bella in the other.

Tanya was holding the knife so close to him, daring him to talk or scream.

I was safe, for now. But the choice was:

Bella or Edward.

Bella.

Edward.

Bella.

Edward.

Bella.

Edward.

Bella.

I took so long to decide, both of them were gone, out of sight. No one to help them. I didn't even know where I was.

Bella's Perspective:

I struggled to get to Edward. Tanya had the knife right up agaisnt him, I wanted to kill her. I had no idea what James was going to do to me. Or why he was after me.

Edward's Perspective:

I had two choices.

1) Get free of Tanya to Bella and Alice, but cut my neck badly in the process, risking the chance of her catching up to me and killing me there and then.

2) Let her take me away and hope that someone would come and find me.

Shit, I really want to kill Tanya right now. Then necklace I put around Bella's neck had a tracker in it, so I will know where James took her.

Bella's Perspective:

Once everyone was out of sight, James released me. We were in a totally different house, in his bedroom, I'm guessing.

"What do you want?" I sneered.

"You reject me?! What the hell?!" he shouted. I was scared. No longer showing any sign of confidence.

".?" I asked again.

He chuckled.

"You know, I haven't had it in a really long time-" he started to see, but I cut him off.

"I can see why," I said, raising an eyebrow.

He growled.

"Growling? Really? What are you, an animal?" I asked.

"Yes, I am the grizzly bear, and you are a baby gazzell," he said walking towards me.

Then he leaned in to whisper in my ear:

"If you scream, no one will hear you."

"If you get hurt, no one is here to help you."

"If you cry, no one is here to hug you."

"If you get hungry, no one is here to feed you."

"If you get thirsty, no one is here to give you a drink."

"If you die, no one is here to give you a funeral and bury your body in a nice coffin with many people mourning."

I shuddered. He smirked. I thought of nothing, besides Edward's safety. If Tanya would lose the knife, he could get away safely.

Then something occurred to me. Alice was free. She could get help.

James got up and smiled at me darkly. He left the room and locked the door.

Then I reached into my back pocket, looking for my cell phone, but nothing was there.

"Tanya," I mumbled and then hissed.

He came back about 10 minutes later, Wearing a sleevless shirt and boxers.

"Ew," I muttered.

"Take your clothes off!" he shouted.

"NO!" I yelled.

"Bella," he chuckled and then closed his eyes.

Then he walked up and slapped me.

"Ow!" I said and rubbed my cheek.

He slapped me again.

"TAKE. YOUR. CLOTHES. OFF!" he shouted again.

I was quivering with fear as I pulled my shirt over my head. Then he picked me up and threw me on the bed.

He kissed his way down my neck.

Edward's Perspective:

Tanya pushed me down on a bed.

I already know what she wanted, so I didn't bother asking.

"You better be there when I get back, or else," she said, walking off into a different room.

NO WAY IN HELL AM I STAYING IN THIS FUCKED UP PLACE!

I ran to the window, and jumped, not thinking about the height. I didn't even look down. I just bent my knees, hoping I wouldn't get hurt to badly.

It was about at 10 foot fall, and when I hit the ground, my foot stung a bit, but nothing big.

I started running as fast as I could, not looking back.

A minute later, I heard Tanya scream and then a gun went off.

I looked back, but TANYA was the one with the gun, and she was shooting at me. I pushed my legs faster.

As soon as I was out of sight, I slowed down to my normal running, but kept running regardless.

Then I took the small thing-a-magig out of my back pocket, I didn't know what it was called, but it would tell me where Bella was.

I ran towards the location it told me she was.

I arrived at a small house, and saw the light on in one bedroom.

I entered the house and looked in each room.

When I got to the room where the light was on, James was hovering over Bella in his boxers, who was shaking wearing nothing but underclothes, in the corner of the bed.

Oh no he didn't. (A/N: Sorry, I had to! :D Kaylee, Kelly, Sarah, Megan, you would understand ;])

I beat up James, ten times worse then Laurent.

Then I rememebered something about Laurent.

Tanya cheated on me with a guy named Laurent.

Laurent was a player.

Laurent, Tanya, sneaking around, behind my back...

I punched harder, while Bella gathered her clothes.

Laurent. My own cousin.

Both my girlfriends.

Laurent. Bella. Tanya.

Tanya, Laurent.

I punched more and more.

Then I realised her was uncouncious, so then I got the hell out of there, making sure he was alive first.

Bella's Perspective:

I was so freaking happy when Edward showed up, I wanted to cry.

Edward and I darted out of that God Forsaken Place, and when we found a mini mart, we asked for the phone.

I called Charlie and told him about everything that happened. The kidnapping, James, Tanya, the knife, the raping -which was very uncomftorable, may I add-, Alice getting free...

Charlie freaked out and came to get me and Edward.

After he got there, it was probably 6 am.

WE WERE HELD HOSTAGE FOR LIKE 4 HOURS?!?! FUCK!

Edward, Alice -who got home safely-, and I had to explain every detail, and when the police got to the house were I was raped, James was still there unconcious, and Edward said "Whoa, how the hell did that happen?" then he looked away. I rolled my eyes.

Emmett spit on James before leaving.

Then when we got to the house were Tanya held us hostage, she was long gone.

But the gun was on the floor, with a note next to it. It said:

Don't think this is over. I will come back and get what I want.

James was put in jail for kidnapping and raping and abusing, apparently. I wouldn't really call slapping me abusing, but whatever, he deserves it.

After all of it was over, Edward took me to his meadow.

Edward's Perspective:

We walked up to the meadow again, which she was eager to get to. She practically ran up there, only stopping when I told her to slow down, 'cause she would find some way to fall with her clumsiness.

Once I finally got up there, Bella was there, taking in the sun, laying down in the middle of the field.

I rolled my eyes.

"Trying to get a tan?" I asked, smiling.

She looked over at me.

"Yeah, I haven't got one since ever," she said and layed back down. I chuckled and sat down next to her.

We layed there in a comftorable silence for a few minutes. Then I heard something.

"Did you hear that?" I asked, looking at Bella.

Her eyes fluttered open.

"No," she said and looked around. "It was probably just a squirrell or something, Edward."

"Your right," I said and let it go.

I heard the noise again, but I didn't want to bother Bella. I layed there, being paranoid.

"Wow, your cute," someone said. It was not Bella. It was a girls voice, though.

I looked at Bella. She lay there, eyes wide, looking around.

"You...heard that... right?" I asked. She nodded.

The person that said that was out of sight. Bella and I got up, and looked around us.

We ran down to the car and drove away. Bella was biting her nails the whole way home.

OK, I'm really sorry I have to do this, but like ... the story would be about 100 chapters if I went threw senior year and everything. Once again, really sorry, but :

One year later.

Bella's Perspective:

Edward took us up to his meadow for the first time since last year. We were both too paranoid to go up there since we heard that voice.

A lot has happened in the last year.

Emmett proposed to Rosalie. She said yes.

Emmett and Rosalie are going off to the same college this year.

Alice and Jasper went away on vacation together.

We graduated high school about a month ago, and we we're finally free.

Nothing has happened with Tanya, Laurent, or James since the last time we saw them. They were long gone.

We walked up there in an uncomftorable silence. I was still kind of afraid to go up there... it could have been Tanya, but who knows?

Once we got up there, he took my hand and led us to the middle of the field.

Then he put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"OK, Bella, remember I am totally in love with you, but I know you will think that this is crazy, but," he stopped talking and slid down onto one knee. I felt like I was going to cry out of happiness.

He took a box out of his back pocket. It was from Tiffany's.

He opened it.

"Will you marry me?" he asked.

I covered my mouth with my hand. I had tears in my eyes.

I took my hand off my mouth and put it on my chest.

Then I nodded yes, not being able to talk.

He smiled and then put the ring on my finger, then he got up and kissed me.

I sighed and then leaned my head against his chest.

2 minutes later, something occured to me. I frowned and pouted.

"What's wrong, love?" he asked, observing.

"Alice is going to make me spend every second of every day with her... and she is going to make me go dress shopping and cake designing and, and..."

"OK, relax," he said and smiled. I took a deep breath then smiled.

Then I thought about how my name would go.

Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen. Nah.

Isabella Marie Cullen. Nah.

Isabella Cullen. Yeah! I like that one. Then I smiled again.

"Let's go, it's starting to rain," he said, looking up as a drop of rain hit his face. He wiped it off and then grabbed my hand.

I intertwined my fingers with his.

"Crap!" I exclaimed.

"What?" he asked.

"I don't know how the hell I am going to tell Charlie," I said, and he laughed.

"How about letting Renée tell him?" he suggested.

"Yeah, that'll work," I said and smiled.

We ran down to the car and raced off to his house, getting ready to tell Esme and Carlisle, and the rest of them.

* ~ *

Once we sat all of them down and told them, all the girls screeched with delight.

All the boys walked up to Edward and congratulated him --Patting his back, tousling his hair, getting tossed from one guy to another.--

Me on the other hand, got congratulations by all of them gawking at the ring, hugging me, kissing my cheek, and huddling around me saying "Oh my gosh, Bella!" and smiling.

Then the boys pushed Jasper out of the circle and waved there hands to go off.

"Go on, do it," Edward said.

"Yeah, come on man!" Emmett said.

Carlisle just nodded and smiled.

Jasper took Alice's hand and pulled her out of our little circle. All of us watched with curiousity.

"Alice, I love you," he said and sank down on one knee. We all smiled and squealed a little.

"Will you marry me?" he asked and opened the box the ring was in.

"AH! YES! YES, YES, YES!" Alice screamed. We all laughed.

"All of my sons, getting married..." Esme said.

"This is going to cost a lot of money," Carlisle said, walking over to Esme and wrapping an arm around her waist.

Edward's Perspective;

Alice, Bella, and Rosalie were huddled in a circle. Then they announced they had to leave.

They walked over, gave us a hug and a kiss, and then walked over to Carlisle and Esme.

"Bye mom, bye dad!" they shouted and hugged them. Then they ran off giggling.

Esme was laughing, while Carlisle looked dumbfounded. Esme slapped his chest a bit, and then he shook out of his daze.

"What just happened?" Carlisle asked. We all chuckled and then went off to our rooms, passing him on the way, patting him on the back.

He shook his head and went off with Esme.

Bella's Perspective:

Edward came over the next day, supporting me when trying to tell Charlie.

"Uh... Dad?" I asked, his dinner ready, asking him when he's most happy... at the couch, watching baseball on the flat screen, eating dinner.

"Yeah?" he asked, rubbing his belly. I rolled my eyes and took Edward's hand.

"I -we-, have some good news," I said and looked at Edward. He was wearing a goofy smile.

Charlie turned around and looked back and forth between us. I just happened to have my hand on my stomach at the time.

"YOUR PREGNATE, AREN'T YOU!?" he shouted and glared at Edward.

"No!" I shouted.

"Oh," he said and was at bliss again, his face fading from purple to blue, blue to red, red to pink, and finally his old pale colour.

"Uh, we're getting married," I said, and held out my hand to show him the ring.

He took that in for a minute.

"Oh," he said.

"Yeah..." I said, and stood across the room from eachother in uncomftorable silence.

"Well, I suppose I should... congratulate...you..." he said and grimaced.

"Thanks," I muttered.

Edward's smile faded, and he was now chuckling.

"What?" I asked, and looked to see Charlie's reaction.

"I... don't... you... Charlie..." he choked out.

"Ok, what?" I asked again. Charlie was chuckling too, now.

I looked at myself, making sure there that toliet paper wasn't stuck to my shoe or something.

"Am I missing something?" I asked and looked at them back and forth.

"I don't even know what's funny," Edward said, and stopped laughing. Charlie was still having hysterics across the room. We stared at him.

He stopped.

"Chain of laughter," he said. We nodded.

"I suppose you should call Renee," he said.

I went to the phone and called her.

She was overly excited. She adored Edward.

She flew down to Forks as soon as she could catch the next plane here.

Oh, man, I thought.

I went to go make myself a turkey sandwhich. I loved turkey.

I went to take a bite of it when I was done, but it smelt repulsing.

Maybe it's expired or something, I thought, and checked the meat. It was still good.

I went to sleep that night, tossing and turning, very uncomftorable.

I threw up a couple times.

I was hot and sweaty when I woke up the next morning, and very cranky.

I was a mess. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail and got changed into some sweats, intending to stay in all day.

Then Edward handed me a letter when he came over that afternoon.

"It was in your mailbox," he said.

"Thanks," I said and kissed him on the cheek for a 'hello'.

I opened the letter slowly.

Then I ripped it out when I realised where it was from.

I read it quickly. Then a huge smile spread across my face.

"I GOT ACCEPTED TO DARTMOUTH!" I screamed and hugged him.

"That's awesome, Bella!" he said and hugged me back.

"Guess what?" he asked.

"What?" I retorted, still over the top.

"So did I," he said and smiled.

"Wow," I breathed.

"Yup," he said, popping the 'p'. He pulled me into another hug, and his colone or something he was wearing smelt horrible to me, which was weird, 'cause I usually loved his smell.

"Be right back," I said and he let me go.

I ran to the washroom and threw up, again.

"I think I'm sick, Edward," I said as he came into the washroom, helping me up.

"I'll say," he said and helped me to the couch.

Rose and Alice came over.

"Bella, we need to talk to you," they said, taking in my appearance for a couple of minutes.

"K," I said and nodded. They half carried me, half helped me up the stairs to my room.

"Bella, when was the last time you and Edward..." Alice said, embarassed. I looked at her in confusion.

"You know," Rosalie said.

"OH," I said and blushed.

"Like... last week... why?" I asked.

Rosalie pulled something out of her purse. I looked at it for 2 seconds before realising what it was.

A pregnancy test.

I widened my eyes.

"You don't think..." I said and tears welled up in my eyes.

It's the only explanation. Throwing up, aversions to turkey... weird colone smell... all of it.

The tears spilled over.

"Bella, you don't know yet," Alice said and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"Just try it, Bella," Rose said and handed me the test.

I nodded, took it, and walked into the washroom. Alice and Rose were whispering about something.

I got out 5 minutes later.

Once they took in my expression, they came over and hugged me.

"It's going to be OK, you've always wanted a family," Alice said.

"And now you have one with Edward," Rose said.

I just nodded.

"Names in mind?" Alice said. Of course, the first thing they think about is names. What about Dartmouth?

"I-" I opened my mouth, and thats all that came out. I swallowed.

"I got accepted to Dartmouth," I managed to get out. They were silent.

"I don't know what to tell you about that, then, Bella," Rose said and looked down.

Alice kept quiet.

"I have to go tell Edward," I said and walked downstairs.

"Edward," I said. He looked over at me.

"Yeah?" he said.

"You might want to sit down..." I said and went to the couch. He followed.

"OK, Edward,"

"Yes..."

"I'm pregnant."

Edward's Perspective:

"Edward,"

"Yes..."

"I'm pregnant."

What?

What did she just say?

"I'm sorry?" I asked, wanting to make sure I heard what I heard.

"I'm pregnant," she said slowly and clearly.

Then I had a vision... it seemed kind of girly to me, but I couldn't stop it.

Bella was holding a little girl, rocking back and forth on a rocking chair. She was feeding her milk through a bottle, and trying to put her to sleep.

I came in through the door, throwing my keys down on the table and hanging my coat up on a hook.

"How was work?" she asked, looking up from the little girl. Esme and Renee were there, too, drinking tea in the dining room.

"Good," I said.

"Save someone's life again?" she asked and smirked.

"Haha." I said and took the baby from her.

I kissed her forehead, and then she smiled.

Then Bella walked away with the baby, Renee, and Esme, taking the rest of the vision with them.

"I was a doctor?" I asked aloud, confused. That was like a flashback from the fifties! Whoa, I got to stop watching TV so much.

"What?" she asked, then felt my forehead to make sure I wasn't sick.

"Nothing," I said and shook my head, trying to get the vision off my mind. Thank God she couldn't read my mind.

"So... what do you think about having this baby, Edward?" she asked, cautious.

"I think..." I said, pausing, remembering the little girl's face in the vision.

"I think we should have the baby," I confirmed.

"Are you sure? What about... Dartmouth?" she asked.

"We could always go next year, and then Esme or Renee can take care of the baby while we are there," I suggested.

She took that into consideration for a moment.

"But I don't want to leave the baby like a week at a time, after a year, he'll become attached to us."

"He?" I asked.

"Yes... don't you imagine him as a boy?" she asked.

"No... I thought she would be a girl."

"Why would you think that?" she asked.

"Oh nevermind, we have more important things to worry about."

"Your right," she agreed.

After a long discussion, we came to a conclusion that we would keep the baby, and stay with it for two years. We could come back every two days and visit while we were attending Dartmouth.

I can't believe I am going to be a father...

Bella's Perspective:

After about six months of pregnancy, we went in for a check up to make sure everything was OK.

"Would you like to know the sex of your baby?" the doctor asked.

"Yes," we said.

"Congratulations. You are going to have a girl," the doctor said.

"Hah! I win!" Edward said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

The doctor gave him a look and walked out of the room.

"Names." He said as soon as she walked out.

"Carmen." I said.

"Vito. Heidi?"

"Vito."

"Why?"

"Fine, that's the middle name. First name?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Uhm, I don't know. Something exotic and different would be nice," I said.

He thought for a minute.

"Melody?"

"Melody... Melody... I love it!" I said and smiled.

"Melody Heidi Cullen." He said and smiled back at me.

The doctor came back in.

"Would you like a picture of the ultrasound?" she asked.

"Please," I said.

As we were walking out of the hospital, something occurred to me.

"Edward!" I said.

"Mhm?"

"I want to include everyone's name," I said.

"How would you go about doing that?" he said and raised an eyebrow.

I don't know. Uh...

"Just the girl's names, I mean,"

"Oh,"

"Alosemnee." I said and laughed.

Wait. Alosemnee. Hm...

"I like it," he said and shrugged.

"Me too," I said surprisingly.

"So Melody Heidi Alosemnee Cullen?" he asked.

"Apparently," I said.

"Haha," he said and chuckled. I can't believe that I am going to be a mother ...

As we got into the car and drove home, I thought, Home. Finally, and smiled while rubbing my stomach.

I'm finally home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 1K 192
Mature content
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
233K 36.1K 93
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
14.4K 1K 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...