TIMELESS LOVE...

Por ShivamDev007

It's my first story so far. I hope you would find some interesting..... This story tells the supernatural... Más

PREFACE
Excelsior
FORGOTTEN FLAME-1
FORGOTTEN FLAME-2
HAUNTED BY A BEAUTIFUL DREAM-1
HAUNTED BY A BEAUTIFUL DREAM-2
PARADOX-1
PARADOX-2
I'M SERIOUS - 1
I'M SERIOUS - 2
TREK OF SKEPTICISM
THE RETRIEVAL PLAN - 1
THE RETRIEVAL PLAN - 2
SURPRISE FOR SURPRISE - 2
SURPRISE FOR SURPRISE - 3
SIDE EFFECTS OF LOVE
OLD FRIEND TURNED FOE - 1
OLD FRIEND TURNED FOE - 2
ACCIDENTAL FORTUNE
ROAR OF TIGRESS
NOT AN UPDATE
THANKSGIVING
COME WITH ME - 1
Final Announcement
Don't Read! (Graphic content)
Don't Read! (part-2) Graphic Content
UNNECESSARY ME

SURPRISE FOR SURPRISE - 1

211 44 18
Por ShivamDev007

CHAPTER 8

SURPRISE FOR SURPRISE...!

"So the troops are deployed?" I asked like a grumpy commanding officer.
"Aye Aye captain! Missiles are set to launch." DK imitated like his assistant.
"Cake...? Where is cake? It is our nuclear weapon. We can't win the war without it!" I agitated.
"Lieutenant Rishi and his aide Avantika are on their way. Sir...!" DK answered.
"Good...!" I smirked.
Then I moved to Vicky, he was sitting on a chair, anxiously, constantly staring at the floor.
Like some stubborn poet, unaware from the surroundings, as they usually are, couldn't give a hoot over his families concerns as they usually do, sitting oblivion, contemplating over his contrived paramour's deceitful love.
"Why are you so nervous soldier?" I asked in frayed voice.
"Are you afraid to die soldier?" I shouted sternly and pricked the fork in his left shoulder.
"Stop nagging, Sameer...! I'm trying to focus." Vicky yelled.
"Don't worry yaar...! Everything will be fine....!" I solaced and sat beside him.
"Just make sure you do not fumble." DK admonished.
We were present for the final preparation. Venue was a lavish restaurant named The Grand Hotel, situated in the heart of Old City Market.
It was one of the most eminent and expansive restaurant of our city. Practically we couldn't afford this kind of grandeur.
Vicky used to afraid of his dad as they despised him because of his passion for football, so he couldn't ask him for a favour; and it was over the hedge of our pocket.
Our celebration parties used to take place at some food stall near lake side; or at some fast food chain at Old City Market.
But this time it was different. It was a question of our friend's life; we couldn't take risk obtusely.
The Grand Hotel was an installation by the group of influential business personalities of our city, and Mr.Shanker was one of them.
We never asked him for favour, but we didn't have any other option left, we were bounded.
We went to Coffee House last week, after we finalised our plan. We explained everything, from start to end. He listened to us very carefully, and he laughed out loud as we finished.
"Oh...! Wonderful! College affairs..!" He scoffed. We were looking at him perplexedly.
"What a remindful story boys! You know when I was in college; I used to sneak into my father's shop whenever he went to home for lunch." Mr.Shanker said.
"I used to take some handful penny from his drawer without letting him know, to spend that on gifts like ornaments, bangles or anything which made her happy." He said.
"Her eyes used to gaze at me like they're telling me that I'm the only person they wants to see." Mr.Shanker went into flashback and started telling his own story.
"There is no treasure, no money, no jewellery on this planet which can buy the feeling of complacency and happiness you feel when you see your beloved one is smiling because of you, it is precious...!" He said and sighed.
"My father actually knew that I'm the one who is stealthily decreasing the weight of his basket where he used to preserve the money." He told in elation.
"One day as my father went to home for lunch, I sneaked in as I used to do. I knew my father take at least 15-20 minutes, I was insured."
"But that day he meticulously came early, he checked his basket and came to me. I was shivering. My father used to be a local wrestler; I didn't want to get whomped by him.
"But he politely asked me, I was afraid but I couldn't reveal the real reason so I lied to him. He knew that I used to stutter whenever I lied." He described.
"Did he beat you then...?" We asked him curiously.
"No...! He didn't beat me, or scold! He didn't even deprive me from meal, which was a standard punishment of that time." Mr.Shanker said.
"He knew that I had no such bad habits on which I could waste the fortune. But each day he used to ask me the same question, it was melting my patients and I finally broke my silence and told the whole story." He said.
We were so indulged in Mr.Shanker's story, we were listening him quietly. It was an interesting story, and we needed a favour as well.
"Then what happened? What your father did?" We asked unison.
"Then he wedded me to her. And now she is your aunty now!" Mr.Shanker replied and smiled.
"So your father gave you permission." We said.
"But what about her..? I mean Mrs. Shanker's parents! How you managed to convince them?" We asked impatiently.
"They didn't give their consent at first place. They were eminent and wealthy, and I was just a 1st year college student." Mr.Shanker told.
"It could take almost 5-10 years more to reach on that such significant position if I would choose the standard path. But they couldn't wait that long, and I was desperate for her."
"So I decided to leave my education, I dropped myself from college. My father supported me with my decision, which was incredible."
"Then I joined family business polished my skills with the help of my dad's experience and after 6 months of training I finally took rein into my own hand."
"I worked on innovative ideas by taking my father's teaching in mind. And after striving whole year I finally managed to boost our proceeds astonishingly."
"Coffee House became prime spot. I earned reputation and wealth as well and made my father's name bigger then her."
"Then I met them with the proposal and they agreed, and in next month I got married to my paramour." Mr.Shanker finished his story with happy ending.
It was a quite comprehensive experience for us. His story was filled with rudiments of stereotype love story.
"Your story is similar to some classic cinematic Mr.Shanker." Vicky said.
"Love stories are cinematic Mr. Vicky...!" Mr.Shanker replied. He opened his drawer then, and handed us a silver card, which was a VIP pass.
"Best of luck Mr. Vicky..!" Mr.Shanker blessed.
"Thank you Mr.Shanker! We're grateful to you. You owe me for life time." Vicky said avidly.
"It's not a favour kiddo! It's a gift; and a good luck charm for you." Mr.Shanker scoffed.

Now at Grand Hotel....!

"Hey where is Pragati?" DK asked.
"She will come on proposed time." I answered.
We were waiting them on a dining table. Vicky's tension was gradually increasing as the needles of a clock were reaching close.
He started sweating; he was continuously gazing on entrance and shivering. We were observing his actions quietly.
"His heart would defiantly fail after Sneha's entrance." DK whispered. He was concerned; Vicky was behaving like a lunatic.
"Do something Sameer! He can't meet her like that." DK said anxiously.
"OK! Let me speak to him." I said.
"Hey Vicky..! Are you alright?" I asked.
"Huh! What happened to me? I'm all right. Look!" He said and gave us a fake smile, but his face turned red and sweaty in suffocation. His situation was critical.
"Hey look Sneha is not going to eat you alive, so please behave normal!" DK said sarcastically.
"I'm normal! And why would she eat me? Sneha is a vegetarian, she likes Palak Paneer, and curd rise is her favourite...and..." Vicky started muttering like a psycho path.
"Oh my God..! He is impossible! I'm afraid he's not gonna make it." DK whispered.
"God please help us!" DK prayed. We were trying to sap Vicky's concern, but he was drowning into desperation gradually.
"Hey they are here!" DK shouted, pointing to the entrance.
I turned my head and just got stunned by the luminance. Sneha, Pragati and my love my Purvi, had reached and coming towards us.
They were ravishingly gorgeous, like queens of millions of hearts strolling in their palace.
That day I realised why poets do write about women in their whole life, from centuries and still now in present day.
They die along with, reincarnate and again die but never thorough in description.
It is impossible to define women, they have umpteen qualities. They are the genesis of life, ideal example of God's perfection. They will always amaze you. You can only behold and adore them.
So we kneeled down to show our gratitude as they came closer to us.
"Oh! Queens of millions of hearts, native of paradise! We are fortunate to have your company! Please accept our greetings your highnesses!" We praised unison.
"OK...OK...! We are impressed! Now please stand up." Pragati said fondly.
"I must say three of you are looking adorable! You mesmerised the ambience. All the people are still gazing at three of you." I said as we stood up.
"Thanks!" Pragati replied.
"Hey Sneha, nice to see you again..!" I and DK said unison.
"Me too..!" Sneha replied in quiet voice.
Then I moved to Purvi. Upon my soul...! She was looking damn heaven. I was besotted by her. I was struggling to hold my emotions underneath.
She was standing soberly besides Pragati. She was looking elsewhere, trying to avoid interaction with me.
"Hi Purvi..!" I tried to acquaint. She just nodded monosyllable.
'Be patient Sameer..! She's still upset over you.' My mind explained to me.
"Hey where is Vicky?" Pragati asked. I and DK hurriedly glanced back, but he was not there.
"He must be in washroom! Let me check." DK said and marched towards washroom.
"Let's have a seat! Rishi will arrive any soon with cake." I insisted.
I was worried about Vicky. Pragati was looking at me in confusion. I signalled Pragati to have patience. Meanwhile I was frequently staring at washroom.
"What's wrong with you man! " DK yelled as he entered.
"I'm finished bro! I can't face her! It's over!" Vicky mourned.
"Are you serious? Everything is going as we anticipated; she is waiting on a dining table. Now go there and seize her heart, release your flamboyant charisma...! It's time! Be a sport, Man! You can do this!" DK encouraged him.
While they were playing 70 minutes of "Chak De India" in washroom except strategic room, we were waiting for Rishi on a dining table.
"Hey look Rishi has come!" I shouted after awhile as I saw a stick veiled by some expensive suit moving towards us.
Rishi had a cake in his hand, and Avantika besides his hand with a bouquet in her hand.
"Sorry guys! We got stuck in traffic." Rishi explained as they reached to us.
"Hello Sneha! Hello Purvi. Nice to see both you..!" Rishi said. They both nodded.
"This is Avantika!" Rishi introduced Avantika.
"Hello guys!" She said.
"Nice to meet you Avantika..!" We greeted unison.
"Wish you a very happy birthday Pragati! This is for you." Avantika wished and handed over the bouquet.
"Thanks! So nice of you..!" Pragati said and smiled.
I was still waiting for DK and Vicky to show up. They were taking so much time.
"Where are Vicky and DK?" Rishi asked.
"They are in washroom. Let me check!" I said and went to see them.
I opened the door to washroom; DK was standing behind Vicky in agitation, while Vicky was facing down in front of a mirror in desperation.
"What the hell you both are doing?" I yelled at them.
"They all are waiting for you! Let's go now!" I said veehemently.
"He's not listening to me. You talk to him." DK sulked.
"What is wrong with you?" I yelled at Vicky. He didn't respond. So I clinched his shoulder and jerked forcefully to rotate him.
"Hey...! Listen to me!" I shouted.
"I can't do this Sameer! I'm going mad; the negative thoughts are pounding over my head! They are sapping me! I can't handle it! I'm freaking out!" Vicky mourned.
"What do mean you can't? Don't be such a jerk! Wake up!" I yelled and shook his shoulders.
While we were trying to convince Vicky, some middle aged man came into washroom.
His bulky abdomen entered before his whole body struggled amidst door which was persisting, but finally that grumpy uncle triumphed and interrupted our therapy session.
He looked at us surprisingly, then he came forth and beckoned us to give him a side and he finally stood on the platform to urinate. I gathered my focus and concentrate on Vicky's concern.
"Your destination is just a door away, waiting for you to show up. It's not a time to step down. Now calm your mind and come with us." I said and stepped forth, but he was still rigidly standing there.
"I can't Sameer! I do not have guts!" Vicky mourned.
"OK then! Fine, sit here and perish your life." I sulked.
"Yeah..! Go flush yourself!" DK yelled.
That oldster was hearing us vigilantly. Then he again came near to us, he washed his hands soaked them with the towel hanging beside basin.
We were observing his actions while standing irritated. He didn't stop there he came to Vicky; he put his hand on his shoulder like he was trying to sympathize.
"See son! Life is not as facile as it seems. Sometimes we are reckless over our actions but it doesn't mean you can't redeem." He said in serious tone then.
"We can take precautions to surpass the obstacles and enjoy the pleasures of life." He said wisely.
'This man is sophisticated; I hope his words will surely put some sense in Vicky's mind.' I thought as his words cooked a round bun of hope which was similar to his paunch.
Then that oldster put his hand in his pocket; excavate it for awhile and took some kind of a packet of something. He then slowly moved his mouth to Vicky's ear.
"Here is the solution for your problem! Use it!" He said quietly. We could hear him. Vicky took that pouch in his hand and curiously moved forth that packet towards his eyes to see.
"CONDOMS..!" Vicky shocked.
"What?" I shouted perplexedly.
"He said CONDOMS...! Not poison...!" DK said sarcastically.
"Yeah..! Use it this time. It's a chocolate flavour, girls like chocolates!" He smirked.
"Auh...!" Vicky mumbled as he was running out of words in hesitation. It was very awkward situation for virgins like us except DK and that lewd oldster.
"OK young man! Show her what you're made of! Make our fraternity proud!" He said enthusiastically and clapped his back.
"May the masculinity flourish..!" He then shouted by rising his hand in the air.
"AMEN!" DK also joined him, they even high fived.
"OK! It's time for me to go! Someone is waiting for me at my rest house." He said and scoffed. Then he started moving to exit door.
"Bye uncle! We will miss you!" DK shouted.
"May the masculinity prevail...!" He shouted and finally left us.
"Whooo..!" I sighed.
"What should I do with it?" Vicky asked in confusion.
"I think you not gonna need it! Give it to me." DK said and took that packet from Vicky's hand.
"Oh my God..! Hey look! It is premium pack, and it's a limited edition! Jackpot guys! It cost almost 1000/- bucks!" DK jumped on his position zestily.
"I will preserve it for some special one!" DK said in enthusiasm. We were staring at him in disgust.
"What?" DK lurched as he noticed us.
"Hey where we were? Yes Sneha! Vicky you must come and tell her how much you love her. What do you say Sameer?" DK said to retrieve the focus on prime concern.
"Yeah..! Let's go Vicky!" I said as I grabbed Vicky's forearm. But he declined. I got agitated on his naive behaviour.
"OK! Fine! If you have made up your mind, then alright, but one thing you soak up in your mind drastically, Sneha's life would also ruin with yours as well." I yelled. He looked at me anxiously.
"You only think of yourself but did you ever think what would happen to her? How will she cope that the one whom she trusted over her life, betrayed her when she needed him the most."
"He Left her in the middle of the tyranny, and grief. He walked away recklessly, over the debris of her broken heart." I said vehemently.
I know it was a bit melodramatic, but I didn't have any other option. It was the last card we left in our pocket.
And it was working. He was silently listening to me. So I decided to continue pounding his integrity wall.
"You know Vicky! Flesh wounds heal after some time, but the internal wounds can't be healed! There is no medicine, no therapy which could heal or sap them, they are permanent!" I added.
"Sneha would be imprisoned for the mistake you're going to make."
"Think...!" I summed up my preaching and waited awhile for his response. But he was still looking despairingly staring at floor.
"Let's go DK! He's not coming." I said and winked to DK.
We started moving forward steadily. Now we had reached to the last stage of our game. The ball was set on a penalty spot; it was all up to him now. All eyes were gazing at him.
"Stop...!" He shouted.
'And it's a goal..!' I thought heftily, me and DK high fived, imaginatively.
"No! I can't let that happen! I can't let her doom!" Vicky shouted enthusiastically.
'Thank God! Finally he comprehended at last.' I thought in relief.
"So step up and strive with your fear, for her sake!" I said to fuel his agitation.
"Yeah..! You're right! I do love her! I can't let her doom! Our love will prevail!" Vicky yelled up in zeal. A heart-fainted goof suddenly turned into a stallion. Some kind of spiritual energy ran into his body and energized him.
"Yeah...! You were right. Let's go!" Vicky said.
"Great..!" We said unison.
"Let's do this!" I raised my hand, and we started marching to exit.
"Stop!" DK shouted.
"First clean up the mess. You are looking like a drug addict!" DK stated.
Then we styled up and walked towards dining hall patriotically. Like soldiers marching towards the 'The Field of Labor'.

(To be continued...)

(I hope you're enjoying the story so far... just don't forget to comment or vote if you want more of it...)

...Thanks for the appreciation...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6 1 8
she seems to be pleasent ,calm by looks ,but none describes her identity and she's none other than lucky(lead one) but only close people can say that...
3K 228 45
**Unedited** "She can't come to the phone right now. I'll be happy to take a message for you." My blood runs cold. "Where is she? What have you done...
44.5K 2.7K 51
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One Year contract marriage is all takes to attracti...
1.5K 222 48
This is my first book, so if you have any expectations, drop them, you'll get disappointed by the writing. Though the scenes aren't as bad, so maybe...