Little Bella ( Twilight Fanfi...

Par Clariza0809

My name is Isabella Marie Swan. I was 3 years old when my parents left me in the middle of nowhere. Until som... Plus

1. Chapter 1 ( All alone ) Part 1
Announcement
2. Chapter 2 ( All alone ) Part 2
3. Chapter 3 ( A warm, cold welcome)
4. Chapter 4 ( A warm, cold welcome) Part 2
5. Chapter 5 ( Playtime )
6. Chapter 6 ( A new home )
Important Announcement
7. Chapter 7 ( A freaky family )
Read it or you will regret it.
Chapter 8. ( A freaky family part 2 )
Announcement
Chapter 9. ( Running with the wind )
Chapter 10. ( The legend of the child )
Chapter 11. ( Faith )
Just some picture of them.
Chapter 12. ( A missing girl )
Chapter 13. ( Dancing with wolves )
Chapter 15. ( Nightmares )
Chapter 16. ( Impossibly healthy )
Chapter 17. ( Made to protect )
Chapter 18. ( Adam )
Chapter 19. ( Past and present )
Chapter 20. ( A cruel twist )
Chapter 21. ( A broken mind )
Chapter 22. ( Just a small mistake )
Chapter 23. ( Unavoidable )
Chapter 24. ( Changing rules )
Chapter 25. ( Unexpected danger )
A big thank you :-)
Chapter 26. ( Immortal child )
Chapter 27. ( Goodbye twice )
Chapter 28. ( The other child )
Chapter 29. ( Patience is a virtue )
Chapter 30. ( Defenseless )
Chapter 31. ( Unanswered questions )
Chapter 32. ( Caroline )
Chapter 33. ( A small tug )
Chapter 34. ( High school troubles )
Chapter 35. ( La Push )
Chapter 36. ( Misery always comes twice )
Chapter 37. ( The firstborn )
Chapter 38. ( Young love )
Chapter 39. ( Lost )
Chapter 40. ( In between enemy lines )
Chapter 41. ( Isabella and Caroline )
Chapter 42. ( Master of time )
Chapter 43. ( The Spirits Of Gaia )
Chapter 44. ( The new beginning )
Chapter 45. ( Epilogue )
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Surprise!!!
Go and check out
To all my readers (please read)
Questions time?

Chapter 14. ( The sacrifice )

3.4K 83 2
Par Clariza0809

They arrived home quickly. Esme and Rosalie were waiting for them to throw their arms around Bella and the rest of the family. Bella was completely exhausted, so they brought her to bed immediately after diner.

Edward sat next to Bella. She was sleeping soundly. He was afraid that she would have trouble sleeping after her awful experience and was glad to see her peaceful expression. He stayed with her just in case. Carlisle walked in quietly and sat beside him.

How is she?

'Relatively well, she was asleep before I could finish her song.' He whispered.

She is strong.

'Yes she is.' His voice held so much love that Carlisle smiled.

Carlisle watched her for a moment, his thoughts solely on Bella, until he stood up to leave again. Edward was not prepared to let him go yet. His curiosity burned and an unknown fear struggled inside his heart.

'What did you say?' He asked before Carlisle could leave.

I assume you are referring to my negotiation with Billy Black?

He nodded and Carlisle sighed. His thoughts were guarded and Edward was sure there was something he didn't want him to know.

I told Billy how important Bella was to our family, that she belonged with us. I swore that we would always protect her.

'And that was enough?' He asked sceptically.

No, I had to make a deal. The werewolves are allowed to come to our home at any time and any moment to make sure that Bella is still perfectly fine.

Edward shook his head. Great, now they will have to put up with the dogs twenty for seven.

I also had to promise to return to Forks and stay there with Bella, in exactly ten years.

'Why?'

He was cryptic about the reason, telling me only that they wished to be able to watch over her closely from that time on.

'What if they mean her harm?'

I don't think so, Edward. He said it was for her protection only. We will all move to Forks and watch over her. She will still be living with us.

Edward thought about it and Carlisle watched him, still guarding his thoughts carefully. Something was not right. There was no way the werewolves would let her go this easily. They were quite determined to take her away. There had to be something else, something Carlisle wasn't telling him.

'You are hiding something from me. What else did you have to do?' His voice trembled when he asked this question.

Somewhere deep inside him he already knew the answer, but he couldn't acknowledge it until he heard it from Carlisle himself. Carlisle shook his head and Edward couldn't read the answer. Carlisle was very good in controlling his thoughts around him.

They were in a tight spot, going up against too many vampires. Billy saw the wisdom in making this deal.

It sounded logical. The werewolves were on the losing hand and making the deal would be in their best interest.

No, something was not right. He had seen their minds and they would have fought to their deaths. It was too simple, too easy.

'Father, please just tell me. What else did you have to offer him?'

Carlisle turned his back to him and took a few steps to the door. For a moment Edward thought he wasn't going to know the answer, but then he heard a soft whisper in his mind.

My life.

Carlisle opened the door and left Edward devastated.

He turned back to Bella and watched the girl that not only had his life tied to her, but now Carlisle's life as well. If she would die, two vampires would die with her. Edward realized how deep Carlisle's love was for his family. His father would do anything to protect each and every member. His sacrifice was the ultimate sign of this love. Was there anything a father wouldn't do for his children? If Edward's reasons to protect Bella hadn't already been infinitely large they would now have doubled. He loved his father so deeply. He couldn't imagine a world without him, especially because Carlisle had survived for so long and the wisdom he had gathered in these years was immense. Every day he tried to live up to his example, to have a conscience as pure and good as Carlisle's, to deserve the trust Carlisle had in him.

He felt tired, not physically tired but mentally. It had been a long day and he wished he could sleep like the little girl before him. He wanted to be able to dream and let go of everything for a few blissful hours. His family, including the Denali's, hadn't left Bella's side for the rest of the day. It had effected all of them and not in a good way. They were afraid now. If Bella could be taken so easily. The danger the Volturi and Maria could bring suddenly seemed very real and close. Jasper had made a schedule for them, to guard her when she was at school. Rosalie had volunteered for tomorrow before Edward could. She was pretty shaken up, especially because she wasn't there to defend Bella and help Emmett.

Suddenly Edward smiled. Somewhere in the house Alice had made a decision about going on a trip and she was checking the future to see if her plans had a chance to succeed. Apparently they did, because he saw flashes of everyone somewhere on a sunny beach. Alice had figured that it would be a good way for everybody to relax and for Bella to forget. He had to admit it was probably not a bad idea. Maybe a change in scenery would help them.

Alice had the others convinced quickly and within two days they were on one of their private sandy beaches in Brazil. They had many vacation spots, like beaches, houses and even an island. This beach was not large, but it was secluded and guaranteed their privacy. They invited the Denali's to come along, but they respectfully declined their offer. Edward thought it was for the best, they needed some family fun time with just the eight of them.

They were absolutely having fun. It was a very strange picture to see so many vampires sparkling in the sun on the beach. Rosalie and Alice were enjoying the sun in their bikinis and Emmett was chasing Bella along the beach line. Her laughter filled the air around them. The sun tinted her hair slightly red and it fell in long waves over her shoulders. Underneath the bright blue sky she was even more beautiful.

'Bella, be careful!'

Rosalie chided Emmett for driving Bella into the water while she couldn't swim. The water had some kind of thrall on Bella. They had to pull her out of it a few times now. She came running towards him.

'Edward!' She yelled breathless. 'Will you teach me how to swim?'

He hesitated. She was a little bit young for swimming and the ocean wasn't the best place to learn. The waves were high and wild. She gave him her big puppy dog look.

'Please Edward.'

As soon as she started pleading, he knew he was lost. There was no way he could deny her anything then. It was really too bad she had learned this trick.

'Please.'

'Okay, okay.' He gave in. 'But we have to be very careful.'

She jumped up excited, grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the ocean.

'Alice, Rose!' She yelled.

'Yes, sweetie?' Alice answered.

'Edward is going to teach me how to swim.'

Both Alice and Rose gave him a dark look.

You better be careful! Alice

Why did you agree to that? She is too young to swim, especially in the ocean. You really are a sucker when it comes to her, aren't you? Rose

He scowled at both of them.

'Isn't it great?' Bella asked, oblivious to Rose and Alice's caution.

'Yes, Bella.' Rose answered. 'But you have to be patient. Those who go too fast, will stumble.'

Alice checked the future and settled back down. Bella wasn't going to drown, so Alice was okay with it. Bella pulled his hand again and he walked after her into the ocean.

He took a few steps in, until the water was up till Bella's thighs. The waves splashed around her and she was already having trouble standing. He really shouldn't have agreed to this.

'Don't let go of my hand, Bella.' He said seriously.

She nodded nervous. He wondered if she was too afraid to continue, but she bit her lip and gathered courage. He smiled broadly, she was so brave. He took another two steps forward. The water came to her chin. This was deep enough. He pulled her up slightly and put two arms under her, pulling her horizontal in the water on her belly. He let her drift like this for a while, making sure her head was above the water all the time. She was having so much fun drifting like this in the waves that he decided to try something else. He pulled her on his back. Bella anchored her arms around his neck like normal and he began to swim. While he was swimming, he told her exactly what moves he was making, so she could maybe copy this later. He had her full interest. He speeded up until she was laughing loudly in his ear.

'Hold on tightly.' He said.

He felt Bella's grip tightening. A big wave was coming and Edward waited for the right moment and dove in. Bella gave a cry out of excitement. He played with her for a while in the waves and went to calmer water to resume their swimming lessons. She was a quick learner, but after some time she was having trouble staying above the water. He noticed it when she was coughing up water more frequently. Right before he decided to stop, he heard Esme.

That's enough Edward. She is getting tired.

His mother was studying them from a small distance and he nodded to her. He gathered up Bella and carried her out of the ocean, after promising her that they were going to go again tomorrow.

'Do you think Jazz will help me too?' She asked.

Jasper was inside their beach house, reading a book, but of course he had heard her request.

Tell her I will join you two tomorrow.

He told her and she was even more excited for the next day. Alice really was a Godsend, this trip was her best idea ever. Bella was so happy and careless. Everything seemed to be forgotten. He wished it could always be this way. Her happiness even overshadowed his own sorrows. Esme was waiting for them near the beach house with a towel. Bella eagerly told her everything she had done and learned. She took Bella from him, taking her into the house. Edward smiled. When she had some practice swimming, he was definitely going to take her snorkelling.

Hi again, so this chapter is done. Another chapter will be coming out now. Hope you enjoy your day and have fun. Love you guys so much for reading my story. Bye ##
^.^

clariza0809

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21K 378 24
This story is about a 22 years old girl that is Isabella's older sister she's in college and about it graduate. Her name is Vanessa Swan and she ge...
Love Bites Par ki

Fanfiction

79.6K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
162K 2.4K 47
Emmett isn't with Rosalie in this book and also it might follow the movie's but I'm not sure yet. Read to find out😘 I'm gonna edit the book one day...
4.7K 102 17
If you're reading this now, I'll assume you've already read my sister's books. She was, after all, the more popular Swan daughter. It had always been...