Mated To The Alpha King!

By sezzylou1

Sometimes i wish my life was just normal but that's never going to happen life is far from normal and this is... More

The Beginning
Meeting the Alpha
Am I Dreaming?
Meeting The Families
Same Day, Different Drama
Girl Time And Baby Talk
I'm an Idiot!!!
Shopping and Surprises
How do we tell our Families?
Reunited!!!
Confronting the Family
Confronting the Family (Part 2)
Making Things Right (Jake's POV)
Home At Last
Disagreement (Kaiden POV)
Peacemaker
Telling our Families, oh and the rest of the world....
Time to tell the World
Baby Shopping and Good News
I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Surprising our families with the news
Pregnancy Struggles and Heartbreak!!!
Pregnancy Struggles and Heartbreak (Part 2)
Acceptance
Starting my new life and already making mistakes
An Unexpected Reaction
Just When I Thought Things Couldn't Get Any Worse
Are Things Are Looking Brighter?
Decisions
A Fresh Start
Honey... I think the babies are coming!
Contentment

Secrets Revealed And Familiar Faces

14.9K 429 21
By sezzylou1

After sorting out all the stuff I was taking with me into different boxes. I was finished. I took one last look at my old room before closing the door and heading back downstairs.  Logan and Kaiden helped me put the boxes in their cars. 

Whilst packing up the car, my parents made their way outside. 

"Sky please let me explain?" my dad said

"I have no intention of listening to what you have to say."

"But Sky..."

"Save it."

"You've done this, you have turned my only daughter against me." he said as he snarled at Kaiden.

"No dad. It is you that has destroyed our relationship. You have no one to blame but yourself, the quicker you realise that the better." 

I got in the car and waited for Logan to finish up. We left, there was no need for goodbyes. I watched in the side view mirror as we drove away from my family home. Watching my parents looking so upset hurt me but after what they did, they deserved it. The journey was fast and mostly silent, there was nothing left to say. Everything that was said, was said and now left back at out parents house. It was done.

We went headed inside, while the guards brought in all my stuff upstairs to my room.  It still felt weird having people doing things for me. I am used to doing everything myself and now have people do everything for you felt strange to me. Logan showed Kaiden and Nick to their room and I headed back to our room, I threw myself on the bed and just thought about everything that happened today. I can't believe my parents, how had i missed it all those years, it was so obvious.  I'm more shocked at my mom then anything, I know she never did anything but it's just she went along with it, she didn't defend her son and that's just worse. How can you stand back and let your husband treat your son that way, I'll never understand.

"What you thinking about?" Logan asked

"Just everything that has happened today, its crazy isn't it? That's not how I wanted you to meet my family."

"I know babe, but you weren't too know, don't get yourself down about it" he said as he joined me on the bed.

"I know, I'll try not too."

"Good" he said as he kissed me.

"How about we put on a movie? Order some food and just cuddle up in bed." He asked

"Sounds wonderful,  but first can we explore the Palace a little bit it's just that I'm going to be living here now and I need to know my bearings."

"Of course."

Logan began showing me around the palace and I was starting to regret my decision because it was taking forever.

"Logan, I know I said I wanted you to show me around, but can we stop this now I'm bored"

"You wanted to look around the palace my love and that's what we're doing"

"I know but chances are I won't remember were everything is by tomorrow so please, please can we go do something else"

"And when you say anything, do you mean anything?" He said with a wink

"Maybe" I said as I moved closer to him

"Does this certain thing involve the two of us? He said moving closer to me"

"Might do" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"So are you thinking what I'm thinking" I said to him moving myself closer to him so I could kiss him.

"Yes" he moved in as well but before he could kiss me I stepped back. 

"So you wanna watch a movie as well let's go then and I took of running down the corridor. I made it back to our room and jumped on the bed and hid under the covers. I heard him walk in and chuckle as he crawled in the bed and grabbed me, pulling me in to his lap.

"You tricked me again, little mate"

"Well I've got to keep you in your toes, don't I? What is that now 2-1?" I replied

"For now"

He began to kiss my mark, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, to get him even closer to me. He was all I needed right now, he made me feel safe and protected. I truly loved this man.

"So what film do you want to watch?"

"Anything you want my love"

We settled on watching Annabelle, I love a good horror film. Logan seemed fine with watching it but I could tell low-key he was scared. Every time a scary part would come up, he had a cushion over his face and kept asking me if it's over.

"Who would have thought the Big Bad Alpha King would be scared of horror films?" I said a smirked

"I'm not scared, don't know where you got that idea from."

"So you that isn't you hiding behind a cushion, asking me if it's over yet and even screaming at certain parts of the movie?" 

"Stop with your cheek, you won't like what I do."

"and what's that Alpha?"

Logan jumped on me and pinned my arms above my head.

"Oh is that what you have planned" I smirked

"Yes!"

"I don't see this as a punishment."

He didn't say anything, he just kissed me. I kissed back instantly, I needed this after the day I had. I deepened the kiss further. Logan hands began trailing down my body, it felt so good. He pulled me on top of him. I sat up and took my t shirt off before lowing my head to kiss him again. Logan pulled down my bra straps down and unclasped my bra. He brought his mouth up slowly and placed one of my nipples in his mouth, licking and sucking it. I moaned in pleasure. I got off him and took off the rest of my clothes and requested he did too. Once we were both naked, I got down on my knees and began to play with his member, stroking him up and down before putting his tip in my mouth. I began moving my head up and down in circular motions. Logan's moans filled the room. He placed his hands on the back of my head, and began thrusting into my mouth. I could tell he was enjoying it, his thrusts were becoming more fast and harder each time. 

"I'm going t...to ..to cum." he said breathlessly 

I sucked even harder and began to massage his balls. That's when I felt it, a warm liquid enter my mouth. I looked up at Logan and he was watching me, lick up and swallow every drop. He pulled me back on top of him and kissed me. He aligned himself with my entrance but I pushed him down on the bed. 

"Not so fast, Your Majesty." 

Logan looked at me confused. I crawled further up his body until my pussy was hovering above his mouth. Logan smile, I lowered myself down and he started to suck on my clit. I grinded back and forth on his face, enjoying the feeling I was getting. He was really good at this. I felt his tongue enter me. I began to bounce up and down on his face, riding his face for dear life. I felt the tension start to rise and my moans got louder and louder until I came all over his face, Logan held me in place as he sucked up all my juices. I climbed off of him, lying out of breath next to him. I heard him laugh before climbing on top of me. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders before entering me slowly.  I cried out in pleasure. 

"You didn't think we were done did you?" He said in between thrusts. 

I didn't say anything. It felt too good. He just kept thrusting in and out of me so vigorously. Each thrust was just as intense as the last one. Logan grabbed my face to look at him. 

"I want you to look at me as you cum." he said 

I smiled and looked at him knowing I was close. I could feel the tension rise again until I came. Logan collasped on to me. I embraced him for a while. I didn't want us to leave this position, after a few minutes he kissed me and rolled over. We both just laid on the bed, naked and breathless. 

"That was so good. The best sex I have ever had." he said breaking the silence. 

"I've had better." I joked

"Dickhead, say that again and I'll fuck you all over again." 

"I've ha....." 

Before I could finish my sentence. Logan was already on top of me and had already plunged to fingers inside of me.

"What was you saying?" he said moving his fingers out of me

"I sai...said..." I couldn't get words out. 

"Exactly what I thought." He smirked as he lowered his head  to kissed me. 

I deepened the kiss and was preparing myself for another round,  when there was a knock at the door.

"What?"

"Logan, it's me Taylor."

"I'm a bit busy at the moment Taylor, can it wait?"

"It can't Logan, it's pack stuff, it's urgent."

"Fine, give me a second." Logan said as he got off me, picked up his trousers and headed to the bathroom. 

I groaned and got up off the bed to find some clothes. I ended up putting Logan's t shirt on. Logan came back into the room now fully clothed from the waist down. 

A man walked in, he had dark brown hair, piercing hazel eyes, strong build and tall. He looked familiar. 

"Sorry for the intrusion, Your Majesty. My name is Taylor, nice to meet you." he said offering out his hand to me. 

"Hi Taylor and please call me Sky, your majesty seems so formal."

"Okay. How are you settling in?" he asked

"I'm settling in okay, I guess." I replied.

"Good, if you need any help just let me know."

"Will do, thank you."

Logan came back out of the walking closet, now wearing a button up shirt. I hadn't even realised he went in there. 

"I see you two are getting acquainted, it's good to hear my best friend and my mate getting along. Well we better be going babe, I'll see you later on." he said as he kissed me. 

They were about to walk out when Taylor turned around to say something.

"Oh and Sky if you get bored,  there is someone in my room who you would love too see." he said

Then he was gone, that was all he said, he gave me no other clues. I guess I'm gonna have to find who he was talking about.

I showered and left my room to search for this mysterious person. Where could they be? Maybe they were in Taylor's room but where in the world was Taylor's room? It shouldn't be this hard to find. I spent another 10 minutes looking and was about give up, until I smelt this familiar scent. I  followed the smell not knowing exactly it was going to take me. I kept following it until it led me to a door. I knocked on the door and waited. The door opened and I was shocked to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657 29 19
I was a normal girl just living my life, work, work and more work. Then it all changed when I met Marcus and I was introduced to a whole different li...
2.2K 20 28
I have only ever had one meaning in life TO KILL, but that all changed when I turned 18. I met the love of my life, without knowing that he would lov...
6.6K 630 69
Not every book has a hero And not every Fairytale has a prince I am a person just like you Not some force that cannot be hurt My heart can be broke...
3.7K 258 24
I've been alone for years. Independent like I should be. Then something wonderful happened and I knew I'd be alright.