Miraculous Ladybug And Chatno...

By ammewd

Marinette was a normal girl until she found this little box on her desk Which was an earning that made her tr... More

part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
not a chapter
part 9
part 10
Part 11
Part 12
part 13
2k
part 14

part 1

829 21 6
By ammewd

I woke up by the sound of mum shouting:"wake up marinette !you'll be late for school"that's right I moved to Paris with my family a week ago from my hometown and today is my first day at school I was kinda nervous but mum comfurted me ,I was still half-asleep , I changed into my usual clothes and I go down stairs.I eat my breakfest ,"I'm off to school mum ""have a nice day "she replied .when I got to school there was a lot of students I went to my classroom there was a few a students in here I didn't know them I was still new , I got to my seat ,a girl come to me and asked "hey,are you new here ?""yes..""I'm Alya,you ?""I'm marinette""do you want to be friends""sure",there was a girl from her behavior she seemed from the type of person who is rude to people ,Alya noticed me looking at her she said"that's Chloe she is the daughter of the mair""really!""yes,but she's always rude to people so nobody really likes her except for her friend Sabrina that is always with her,also she just uses her as her slave""that's horrible""and yet she's always there for her"
The bell rang,and I started my first day with a success

Enjoy reading !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.2K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
777K 46.6K 117
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
778K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
276K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...