Summer Nights (Captain Swan)

By OUAT-captainswanfan

A real world au captain swan fanfic. Emma is going on a vacation with a couple of friends, but they have ver... More

Vacation
Beach party
Day trip
The Evening
Friends
Beach
Authors note
Frigiliana
The winner
Jealours
Sorry
Further plans
The boat
The festival part 1
The Festival part two
The T-word
Goodbye to you
Not answering
Where are you?!
Love letters
Emma?!
Open up!
Perfect..
Welcome
Nightmare
Reunion part 1
Reunion part 2
First words
Sleep deprivation
Don't leave me...
Awake
dreamless
Authors note
Sequel
Sequel is up!!!

The End

1.4K 87 13
By OUAT-captainswanfan

Killian's pov

The day that Emma got to go home everything was perfect.

We were a family again. A happy family.

Henry was also really happy to have his mom back, he had really missed her.

We all went out for dinner that night to celabrate Emma's return.

We had a lot of fun, and I think Emma's father is starting to accept me now aswell. He is finally starting to see that I am not going to leave or hurt her, ever.
I just hope she knows that aswell, and that she feels the same way.

Emma's pov

After dinner we went back home, tucked Henry in and went to bed.

I fell asleep and for the first time in almost two years, I had an actual dream. A good one. A happy one. One where I was happy and didn't wake up screaming.

Walking up in Killians strong arms is a feeling that I'll never grow tired off.

"Morning love" he said with that amazing accent of his.

"Hi." I answered kissing his cheek.

He just held me in his arms for a while and I snuggled up against his chest.

"Marry me.." He suddendly said, looking down at me.

I didn't look back.

"Nah." I said with a smirk.

He looked shocked for a second. I looked up at him.

"You idiot!!" I laughed," Of course I'll marry you!"

He smiled and kissed me.

After that he grabbed something out of the drawer next to the bed.

It was a beautiful ring. He slipped it onto my finger and I kissed him again.

"I love you.." I whispered at him, my forehead still against his.

"I love you more" He said with a smirk.

"Impossible" I laughed as I kissed him again.

"Maybe we should go downstairs to announce our engagement" I said smirking. He nodded as he picked me up bridal style.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled laughing.

"Just practicing" he kissed my head as he carried me down the stairs.

My parents were sitting at the dinner table eating breakfast. My mom gasped as she saw my ring. Seriously, that is the first thing she sees?! My dad smirked.

"You knew?!" I said shocked.

"You really thought that I'd propose without your dad's permission?" Killian said, as he put me down.

"You're a gentleman" I said smirking at him.

"always." He said as he kissed me again.

I heard my mom couch behind us which caused me to giggle.

I was so happy. I had everything that I could ever hope for. Amazing friends, a super cute baby boy, an amazing fiancé, and a family that loves me.

The end (Of book one)

I hope that you enjoyed reading this book😘😘 i really enjoyed writing it.

If you have any suggestions for the sequel please send me a message😘😘

Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 363 66
Once Upon a Time fanfic Emma Nolan spent her happiest childhood summers in the Hamptons with her family. That is where she met Killian Jones - days o...
1.5K 206 23
~CaptainSwan~ ~OUAT Fanfic~ New York has some unique visitors: the daughter of Killian Jones and Emma Swan, Maylen, and her friends. Maylen and her...
14.1K 664 30
°•A Captain Swan Fanfiction/Alternate Universe/Short Story•° Princess Emma was born and raised in the Enchanted Forest. She has been taught to be a h...
19.5K 838 24
Emma Swan had her best friend Ruby by her side. Emma hated school more importantly the people in school. Regina Mills picked on her everyday. She did...