Blood Lust | K.Th./V

By TaeSyubDKook

When Rei got the scholarship to continue her studies for medical school, she never expected to be bonded for... More

Note
I - 0
I - 1
I - 2
I - 3
I - 4
I - 5
I - 6
I - 7
I - 9
I - 10
I - 11
I - 12
I - 13
I - 14
I - 15
I - 16
I - 17
I - 18
I - 19
I - 20
I - 21
I - 22
I - 23
I - 24
I - 25
I - 26
I - 27
I - 28
I've been tagged!
I - 29
I - 30
I - 31
II - 0
II - 1
II - 2
II - 3
II - 4
II - 5
II - 6
II - 7
II - 8
II - 9
II - 10

I - 8

9.9K 395 110
By TaeSyubDKook

"Excuse me?" I let out, almost choking. 

"You heard it right. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it." He said as he took a step closer to me, but I backed away. 

"No. I haven't. And what makes you think I'd want to be with you. You don't know how to treat a girl. All you do is have an attitude and you think you'll drop their panties to the floor." I turned around to head to the door but a hand stopped and spun me around, landing in his arms. "Let me go!" I squirmed, trying to let myself loose from his grip but he was a lot stronger than I was.

"You should watch your words around me, love. You wouldn't want to make me angry, would you?" He tilted his head to the side while licking his lips, his eyes piercing through mine with a gaze I never saw before. I widened my eyes and leaned my head back as I started shaking. I felt my legs weakening and the room became dark as I lost conscience. 

***

"Dad, can you please come and pick me up? I'm not feeling well." I said, through the cellphone. It was my cousin's party and he had his classmates over which I didn't stand because all they could think about was alcohol, sex and drugs and I wasn't planning on having any of that. Well, maybe some alcohol but I wouldn't drown myself in it. 

It was already midnight and I was feeling a little tipsy after I drank away my recent heartbreak. The jerk cheated on me with my best friend because I wasn't ready to sleep with him. I forgave her because he drugged her, but the feelings were still there after I spent the past year with him. I was woken to reality when the phone started ringing and vibrating, my dad notifying me that he arrived. 

I went outside to find him and my mother in the car, smiling sadly at me. They knew about my love life and tried their best to comfort me in any way. I love them so much for being so understanding with a poor teenager. I got in the backseat of the car and my dad drove off.

"How are you feeling, dear?" my mom asked after she saw my broken face. I looked up and smiled at her. 

"You know... I've been better..."

"Cheer up because tomorrow we're going shopping. Anything you want, you can have it." I smiled at her widely and thanked her for the effort. I knew we couldn't afford a shopping spree and I denied her invitation. "Don't worry about the money." She said, giving me a sad smile.

"No, mom, it's okay. Really. You don't need to buy me anything. I have you guys." I said as tears started to fill my eyes.

"Honey, don't cry. We love you so much and we don't want to see you suffer for that jerk." She said, frowning. 

Just as I was about to say something else, I saw a car heading our way fast and my dad tried to avoid the accident but it was too late. The car flipped over a few times before it crashed in a tree, smashing the front part to pieces. 

"Mom... Dad..." I tried to shout but my bleeding head stopped me and I passed out cold. 

***

I woke up in a hospital bed, soaked in my sweat, hyperventilating. "Mom.. Dad.." I whispered as I squeezed the blanket in my hands, tears overflowing my eyes. I was there? With them? Why couldn't I remember it before? All this time... If I hadn't gone to that stupid party... I was sobbing so hard and couldn't stop crying. I felt the air in the room so thin that I was about to pass out again, so I snatched the perfusion off my hands and ran to the window, opening it wide, breathing in the air and trying to calm down.

I heard a knock on the door and turned around to see Aotaki entering with Kookie by her side. She looked tired. I assumed it was late at night because it was dark outside. Kookie took a step closer but was stopped by Aotaki who came by my side and hugged me tightly. 

"Are you okay? What happened?" She asked, almost in a whisper. I kept on sobbing but silently.

"I was there with them! That night! I saw my parents die right before my eyes!" I shouted while panting. 

"I'm so sorry. What can I do to make you feel better?" She asked, worry filling her voice.

"I don't think you can do anything." I said, burying my face in her shoulder. I heard footsteps coming closer to us and felt Aotaki letting go of my body, transferring me to another one.

"It's okay, Rei. Let it all out. We're here for you." Kookie said, rubbing my back in circular motions. 

As he was comforting me, I started feeling my eyelids heavy and my eyes puffy. I leaned my head on his shoulder, still panting and sniffing as I was trying to control my breathing. He guided me over to my bed and laid me down. He let go of me, pulling away but I tugged on his shirt, trying to tell him to stay with me because I didn't want to be alone. He sighed and I scooched over to make space for him to seat next to me on the bed. He put his arm around my shoulder and I laid my head on his chest, seeing Aotaki from the corner of my eye, looking at me with sad eyes. The moonlight emphasized the tears in her eyes and she rushed to the door, not wanting me to see her cry. I was left alone with Jungkook, feeling my eyes stinging again.

"Kookie?" I started and he hummed in response. "Can you sing me a lullaby?" I asked quietly. He nodded and hummed in response.

As he started singing, I felt my eyelids heavier and heavier, soon falling asleep.

I woke up, the next day still embraced by him. Even though I didn't see Jungkook as boyfriend material, being the slut he was, I still felt safe and comfortable around him. 

"Thank you, Kookie, for staying with me." I said as I lifted my head to look at him but was shocked to see Taehyung smiling sweetly at me.

I pulled away from the hug but he pulled me back down beside him. I felt a warm shiver going down my spine and a light blush covering my cheeks but I tried to ignore it. My stomach was doing that thing again where I felt like I could throw up from the tingles and my heart started pounding in my chest like I was on the verge of having a heart attack. What is happening? I never felt this way around him before. Maybe it's a side effect from the pills they were giving me. 

"Stop freaking out every time you see me." He chuckled, swirling a strand of my hair between his fingers.

"Well, stop sneaking up on me." I replied. "How long have you been here?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"Kookie called me after you fell asleep and told me you were in the hospital so I had to come see you. I couldn't let my girl be alone and in pain." He said, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"About that.. What the hell are you talking about?!" I shouted confused. He just chuckled and patted my head. "I'm serious. And stop that, I'm not a dog." I added, moving his hand away from my head.

"Are you sure you wanna talk about this now?" He asked and I nodded. "Alright. Remember when I let you drink my blood?" I nodded again, "Well, that is a very intimate action among vampires. It's called a blood bond and that means that you can't live without me for too long and the same goes for me. And luckily for me, I do find you very attractive." He explained and winked in the end. 

I stared at him with a blank expression and my mouth open. This can't be happening to me. I can't be stuck with this guy. What if it doesn't work out? I'm not saying i'm gonna give him a chance but hypothetically speaking. This is a nightmare and i'm gonna wake up soon in my bedroom, ready to continue my life away from these people.

"No.." I whispered. I was at a loss of words. My anger reached that state where my mind just went blank and I couldn't think straight.

"Yes.." He whispered in a husky tone as he lowered his head, his lips reaching for mine. I couldn't stop those freaking butterflies in my stomach. It felt like I was a middle school girl, ready to get her first kiss and I hated it. Unconsciously I lifted my head, our lips brushing against each other and I felt my breath shaking, knowing what was about to happen next.

"No." I said and pulled away, jumping from my bed and he whined at the fact that I didn't give in. "Why are you doing this to me?" I whined, pacing around the room back and forth.

"Do what?" He smirked, playing with the sheets.

I growled at him due to the frustration he was causing me and ran to the bed and smashed out lips together in a hungry kiss. It was like my mouth was itching and he was the only one that could make it go away. I released all my anger in that kiss, biting his lip harshly until it bled and he winced at the pain but didn't pull away. I felt his sweet blood on my tongue, making me moan lightly and started sucking for more. He noticed what I was doing and chuckled into the kiss as he tried to pull away and succeeded. He slid his hands over mine, pulling them behind my back. "Tsk Tsk Tsk. That wasn't very nice, babe. If you wanted that you could have just asked." He said, keeping me still on his lap with my hands behind my back. I looked away and felt my cheeks burning.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." I said in a low voice, getting off him and he just smiled at me. 

Luckily for me, I heard a knock on the door and the doctor came in to find me sitting next to my bed as Taehyung laid on it, smirking at me. I turned around surprised to see Dr. Byun. I didn't know he worked at a hospital as well.

"What are you doing up, Rei?" He asked me, showing his boxy grin. I looked at my bed to see Taehyung chuckling as he got up and patted the bed for me to sit down. I laid back on the bed and Baekhyun... Dr. Byun came to my side and took a seat at the edge of the bed. 

"What happened? Why am I here?" I asked, remembering my situation. I still felt this crave for my boyfriend's blood but in no way was I gonna ask him for it. He's done enough already and I wasn't gonna let myself be pulled into his madness or whatever it was.  I tried to put that in the back of my head to focus on the doctor's diagnostic.

"You suffered a brain overload and you lost conscience. You should rest and take at least one week off school." He said, writing something on his papers. I tried to protest but he shut me up, "This is serious, it could lead to serious brain damage and I don't think you'd like to be in an asylum, right?" I nodded slowly, hanging my head low. "I'll take care of the paperwork and make sure they'll arrive to the school's secretary."

"Can I, at least, go home?" I asked, looking back at him.

"Sure. If there is someone to watch over you and make sure you won't lose conscience again." He said, looking at Taehyung questioningly. I swear I saw Baekhyun send daggers with his gaze to the other male but I was sure that was just my mind again.

"Well... I don't really have anyone here." I said with a sad voice.

"You have me, love. Did you forget already?" Taehyung said, placing himself by my side and pecking my cheek. Oh no. I'm not spending a week in the same house as him. I glared at him and he just smiled widely and lovingly at me. Why is he like this? The butterflies in my stomach returned and I growled under my breath for feeling that way.

"Right..." I mumbled, putting my hands over my chest and sighing out loud. That week was gonna be so complicated if he was gonna be there but I couldn't risk losing my mind, literally, because of my feelings for him.

_____________________

A/N: Hey, I just want to let you guys know that i have a twitter now, @CuddlyKook97, if you want to follow me and ask me about the story or talk to me in general. I promise I won't bite, unlike Taehyung haha *wink wink* Okay, you can boo me now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.6K 29
❝I hate vampires,❞ ❝...❞ ❝They are the worst.❞
151K 6.6K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...
236K 9.3K 33
You felt your heart pound against your chest. It's a vampire, and it looked hungry. Vampire AU Started: 27/7/2018 Ended: 20/6/2019 WARNING: INCLUDES...