My Mute Mate

De ZzzDreamZzz

[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 21

62.1K 1.6K 127
De ZzzDreamZzz

~~Adrian~~
I kept on looking at Lily,and I could smell that she was turned on.
It was driving me crazy knowing my mate is feeling hot and I can't do anything about it.
Lily was reading a book and here I was,at staring her opening like a weirdo.
I got up and looked at my watch it was already 5pm.
"Lily let's go."
~~Lily~~
I couldn't think about anything but how I felt when he kissed me.
I held a book in my hands but I want reading it I couldn't possibly read it.

Adrian looked at me and said "let's go".
So we left.
As we were walking to his car; I could tell he wanted to say something.

It could be about this awkwardness because of the kiss.
I shook my head to clear my thoughts.
Adrian opened my side of the car and I blushed,I'm really not used to this.
I got in the car and waited for him to get inside.
Once he sat down I tuned around and faced him.
I took out my notebook,"Hey what's wrong? Normally you wouldn't ignore me."
".." He sighs"don't worry about it lets just enjoy our self and you decide if you want to go on the second date with me."
I gave him a slight nod feeling unsure.
I could tell my actions ruined the night I made him sad now I feel guilty great.

Adrian started the car and started driving.
I couldn't "talk" to him anymore because he can't read as he drives.
I knew it was going to be awkward so I took my book with me.
I opened and started to read it,the book was a romantic novel.
I was really into it,it had very interesting information about relationships and I just personally love the characters.

After a while of reading Adrian stops the car and parks it in front of this small movie theater it wasn't that far from his place.
He even knew all the workers he must have been here a lot of times.

I didn't know nothing about seats which were the good ones or the bad.
Adrian walked to the middle section and I followed him.
The weird thing was that no one was here and the workers left us alone and told us they are gonna go on a break.

I sat down next to Adrian and paid attention to the big screen in front of me.
I could feel someone staring at me and turned my face to see Adrian staring at me with a serious face.
"What's wrong" I mouthed at him.
He didn't say anything out he reached out for me and put me on his lap.

He didn't say anything but he placed his forehead on mine.
I moved my head back once I felt his head touch mine.
We both stared at each other eyes staying quiet.
I don't know what's wrong with me I kept on thinking about him all day.
When he tries to touch me I back away.
I moved my head and placed it on his shoulder.
I wasn't even paying attention to the movie anymore I couldn't think straight anymore.
I felt Adrian move his arm and placed his hand under my chin and made me look upright.
He moved his face closer to mine and placed his lips on mine.
He waited for me to react when he saw I wasn't going to push him back he started kissing me.
I let him.
He started kissing me harder and he kissed me like he's been waiting for his whole life to actually kiss me.
Even though it was rough it was gentle; his lips were soft and they felt good against mine.
He removed his head away from mine and waited for me to catch my breath.

As I was catching my breath he placed his lips on my neck kissing me.
He kept moving his lips around my neck-shoulder area, and it was as if he was trying to find a spot.
He nibbled on one part of my neck which made me whimper he looked up with a grin and went back to that same spot and kissed it again and again as if he's happy he found it.
We were in each other's arms during the entire movie he kept on kissing any place his lips could reach.
I for the first time in my life I felt something for someone else which is BAD.
Suddenly I got depressed,what happens if this doesn't work out?
I got off his lap and went back to my seat and stayed looking at my lap.

Yea I know I ruin a lot of things,but this has to be one of the worst.
"Hey lily you ok?"
I looked at him and gave him my fake half smile.
I should just enjoy the rest of the night and handle this all Tomorrow.

During the rest of the movie I could sense him staring at me.
As we started to leave the movie theater he stopped us and looked at me.
"So lily you still want to go a restaurant?"
I nodded not wanting to ruin things anymore.
"Ok let's go,"he says with a smile.

During the ride I stared at the window seeing street and people pass.
It was surprising calming.

Adrian stopped at this small restaurant it seemed to be an Italian place.
As I walked in I could smell Delicious scents coming from everywhere.
After Adrian talked to the man at front we walked to our table.
"So lily what do you think?"he says as we sat down.

I loved it, so I gave him two thumbs up with a smile.
As the waiter came and gave us out menus I looked through it and couldn't understand a thing it was all in Italian.
I looked up at Adrian,as if knowing I was staring at him he looked up."what's wrong lily?"

I gave him a look and pointed at the menu.
"Oh I'm sorry here let's switch menus."
Switch menus?
He gave me his and I gave him mine.
His seemed to be in English while mine was in Italian.
"The owners likes to have English and Italian menus because some people don't know Italian."Explains Adrian.

Oh that makes sense.
I realized that Adrian knows Italian.
As I went through the English menu I saw many types of pastas I didn't know.
I wanted to try something new so I'm going to pick something I haven't tried which is basically everything except regular spaghetti.

I ended up ordering the classic chicken Alfredo.
Adrian order something called chicken-pasta skillet.
At the center of the table they had bread.
I saw Adrian smile and reached and grabbed one of them.
"Lily try one it's the best bread you'll ever taste"he says with a giant smile on his face.
I grabbed one and bit down,once I bit down my taste buds went crazy.
The bread was delicious and it was already buttered.

I enjoyed it by taking small bites while Adrian swallowed everything in one bite.
The food came and I put my half eaten bread down and looked at my plate full of pasta.
I grabbed my fork and went for it.
It was so creamy and delicious.

We ate in silence and at times to times Adrian would feed me of his own as if I don't have enough of my own.
I still had half of mine while he was about to finish his.
Once he finished I fed him mine because I was full and didn't want the food to  go to waste.
"Lily you eat the rest,can't eat it all ya know."
I shook my head and patted my stomach.
I had enough.
"Wanna take the leftovers home then?"
I nodded,Adrian smiled and called the waiter.
When the waiter came he gave us the bill which Adrian wouldn't let me see and just tapped my nose.
I shook my head at him and stood up.
As Adrian paid I went up to hug him.
This was my thank you.
I wished I could say it to him but I don't know how to use my voice.
Adrian hugged me back and we walked to his car.

It was really cold outside but it was beautiful at the same time.
I love stars but because of the street lights and the houses I could never really see them only a couple.
I sat down and let the heat of his car heater warms me up.

As he began the car something started ringing,it was Adrian phone.
"Hello mom what's wrong?"
"..."
"On it don't worry we'll be safe I'll get home in 45 minutes."

Whatever it was it must've been really important because Adrian had a hard expression and started driving like a mad man.

What happened?
After 30 minutes of him driving crazy we get there whoa that was fast.
He starts running toward the house holding my hand and I was about to fall because he has long legs and ran fast while I had shorter legs.
"Where is he!"
What?

"Adrian calm down as long as you have lily they can't hurt us."
I turned around and see Mrs.Black and Mr.Black entering the living room.

"I don't care but when someone threatens my Mate in going to deal with the person ok!"
"Fine Adrian come with me oh and Melin take lily with you."
Mrs.Black nodded while Adrian refused to let go of me.

"No dad I'm not letting her go I'm sorry mom but I feel she's safer in my arms.
What is going on here?

"Adrian you know she can't go down there now let her go son."
"..fine but I want security with them."
"Son who do you think I am. I already got security for them no way in hell I'm letting my mate go unprotected."

They both nodded and I just stood there like a retard what's going on?
A man came in the room and he was muscular,which made me afraid what's going on?
He started walking us toward upstairs and put us in a room.
Adrian had a Big house so I had no idea where this room was all I know is that I'm scared and I gotta go bad.

Once we walked inside he locked the door and stood by it.
I gave him a weird look,what is he doing?

I looked at Mrs.Black she sat down on the bed with annoyed face.
I saw that there was a restroom and ran to it.
Once I finished I went out and saw the man and Mrs.Black talking.
They stopped once they saw me.
I just stood there awkwardly having no idea what to do.
"Lily I bet you have a lot of question but you have to understand dear I can't tell you Adrian has to."
I just nodded,wondering what Adrian going to tell me about this.
I hope he tells me the truth considering they seemed so worried about me and if it's about me I should have the right to know.

Thanks for reading
~ZzzDreamZzz

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

233K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
18.2K 596 32
(NOT COMPLETELY EDITED YET!) Mia Reynolds is one of the rare female Alpha's in her country. She has a dark past which includes the loss of her parent...
Kyle De Gabby

Vârcolaci

7.5K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...