infatuated ↠ isaac lahey

By isabellecourtneyy

"Isaac is Infatuated by you, you can clearly see it in his eyes." Zoey Martin, Lydia Martin's sister, was pu... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
6.2
07
08
8.2
09
10
11
12
12.2
PART 2
13.2
not an update, sorry
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25.
pls read!!
it's up :)

18

7.8K 163 22
By isabellecourtneyy

silverfinger

"His eyes were glowing." Scott said.

"There was something almost ritualistic about it." Argent said as Isaac, Scott, Zoey, Allison and himself were sitting in his office as Allison was cleaning his wounds.

"Like it was looking right into his soul." Argent continued.

"That's what it did to me." Zoey said. "And me." Isaac nodded.

"That's what they did to everyone." Allison butted in. "Not everyone. They only came after the werewolves." Scott said.

"And Lydia." Zoey stated. "Anyone with a connection to the supernatural." Argent said.

"Then who was the guy they went after in Japan?" Isaac asked. "A kumicho. A yakuza boss. It was my first gun deal. I was only eighteen and it was supposed to be a simple exchange. Except Gerard left out the minor detail of the buyers being yakuza. He wanted to see if I could adapt in the moment. Testing my ability to improvise."

"Or your ability to survive." Allison suggested. Argent shook his head slightly, "The moment the sun went down it was like they just materialized out of the shadows."

Zoey frowns, listening as Argent went on. "They had swords, not curved like katanas but straight, black steel. Like ninjatos."

"What did they want?" Scott asked. "To get to the kumicho. They cut down every living thing in their way."

Zoey stared in one place before she glanced at Isaac as he spoke, "Did they mark him like they did us?"

"Not exactly." Argent said.

"What was he?" Zoey asked. "I don't know. But there might be someone who does. There were a few others who survived that night. One of them was a man named Katashi... They called him Silverfinger because of an unusual prosthetic. And it looked like he was getting ready to take them all on himself."

The four teens listened closely as they kept their eyes on Argent. "I've known for awhile Katashi was in the country. I spent yesterday tracking him down."

Argent looked at his daughter as Isaac pointed towards him, "Didn't look like he wanted to be found."

"Not particularly, no."

"You think they know what they are? Or what they want?" Scott asked as he stood up. "Maybe."

"What if he doesn't want to talk?" Allison asked. "What if he doesn't even remember you?" Isaac asked as he watched Argent stand up.

"He'll remember this." Argent said and spun around a box, towards Scott. Zoey stood up and walked to stand next to Scott.

Argent opened it to reveal a cloth like covering something. He opened it, revealing the mask they saw on the ninjas; broken into pieces.

"I know I didn't kill it. I'm not sure you can. But I slowed it down long enough for us to get out of there." Argent said as Scott picked up a peice to take a good look at it. "What was behind the mask?"

"Darkness.. Absolute darkness."

Zoey closed the front door as quietly as se could as she began to walk to her room.

Zoey walked past Lydia's room to see her sleeping. She smiled to herself as she walked in, sighing softly.

Zoey walked back out to go into her room, closing the door and changing into proper clothes.

Zoey walked in Beacon Hills High to see the twins waiting by her locker, her rolling her eyes. "Wrong locker, boys. Lydia's is farther from mine."

She moved one of them so both of mine on either side of her. "We're here to see if you're okay."

"Fine. Now go stalk my sister." She replied and opened her locker. "You definitely aren't okay." Aiden said. "I am, actually, you two don't have to protect me since I was already checked or whatever. You should be protecting Scott."

Zoey closed her locker and walked away from them, but she heard them follow behind her. "He's talking with Stiles. Also told us to check on you when you get here, so here we are." Ethan explained.

"I don't need to be checked on. I'm completely okay because I, taking Allison's line, can take care of myself." Zoey said and turned to them. "Yeah, well, too bad. We'll be checking up on you daily."

Zoey let out a scoff as she seen Scott walking towards them. "Thank god, someone I could tolerate. Where's Stiles?"

"Taking a sick day, think he's going to the hospital too." Scott said as they approached doors.

"Did you tell him?" One of the twins asked as they opened the doors for Scott and Zoey. "No. He's got enough on his mind right now."

"If they're coming for you in a few hours then so do you."

"What if it's not me?" Scott asked as he stopped them in their tracks. Zoey standing next to the twins. "Okay? What if I'm not the one they want?"

"Who else is there?" Zoey asked, raising an eyebrow.

Scott turned to see Kira walking down the stairs.

Zoey walked down the stairs to see Scott and Kira riding off on his motorcycle, and no twins in sight. She scoffed to herself to see them where they were parked.

Zoey ran to them as she stopped nearby, "Are you guys stupid? You said you'd protect him and you just let him go?"

"We didn't, we were gonna go with him. Why do you think we're on our motorcycles?"

She rolled her eyes, "Well, go after him!"

"They took something so they wouldn't start," one of them said, clearly annoyed.

"Well. Is there a plan B?" Zoey asked. "There's always a plan B."

"Tell me." She demanded as she watch them get off their motorcycles. "Well, it involves you calling him and asking where he went."

"Why me?" Zoey asked. "Because he has a weak spot for you and we all know it. Now, call him."

Zoey sighed, pulling out her phone as she dialed his number. A few rings went on, then he answered.

"Hey." He said awkwardly. "Where are you?" She asked immediately.

"Um, at my house. But it's okay! I got mountain ash around my house, all windows are closed and were okay. Well, kinda, gotta wait for my mom to come home and finish something to arm the house." Scott ranted. Zoey turned to face her back towards the twins, "So you're okay?"

"Yeah, totally. I'll see you soon, okay? Don't worry." Scott reassuringly said.

Zoey's eyes squinted as she smelled a familiar scent behind her and spoke, "Okay. See you soon,"

They both hung up, she turned around to see Derek behind her.

"Why am I not surprised he's part of plan B?"

"So basically the plan is to get in before they get to him and before Melissa puts the rest of the ash down?" Zoey asked.

"Yup." Derek replied.

"And would if it doesn't work?" Zoey asked. "Why are you and Isaac always the one who's negative?"

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes.

As of now, the four of them are on their way to Scott's house.

"You know, I never knew why you two are together. But I do now; you're both alike." Aiden says. "They're both negative." Ethan adds on.

"Oh, how would you know? You're not in Scott's pack." Zoey fired back, a smirk on her face. "Shut up." They said together.

Zoey let out a laugh, Derek rolling his eyes. "Three of you, shut up."

They reach Scotts house as they see Agent McCall's car, Zoey letting out a low groan. "I hate that guy."

The sun begins to set, all of them looking back at the sun as they all glanced at each other. Derek nodded at her, telling her it's gonna work out.

They all hid as Melissa's car pulled in, taking her time to get her stuff out and walk into the house.

The sun has already set, and not even five minutes in; they heard a scream erupt from Kira. "Derek!"

"On it," Derek said as he hit the door open, sliding in as he let out a roar; his eyes glowing a steel blue, fangs out, claws out, and hairs on his cheek.

Zoey heard him let out another roar and hearing him fight with a ninja.

Then she heard Scott let out a roar, making her eyes glow a golden color. "Mom, the ash!"

"Guys!" She shouted and turned to see the twins crash through the window. The twins let out a roar, making her sigh and hear Derek get hit multiple times.

She walked into the house, her eyes glowing a bright yellow, fangs out and hairs on her cheeks. She let out a growl, making the ninja that was fighting Derek look at her.

Derek pushed the ninja towards her, making her grab it by the arms; she felt Melissa's presence behind her as she pushed the ninja outside the front door. Zoey moved out of the way, hearing Melissa slam down the ash on the floor; completing the circle around their house.

Zoey let out breaths, walking to stand next to Derek. She quickly transformed back to human, letting out a sigh.

She looked at Scott, glancing at Derek as Scott approached the two. "All of the baseboards ash wood?" Derek asked.

"Uh, yeah. It was Deaton's idea. And where the hell did you guys come from?"

Scott turned to face them, the two glancing at each other as Derek spoke up, "I've been following you." He said nonchalantly.

"For how long?" Scott asked. "All day." Derek replied, walking away from the two.

"Did you know?" He asked Zoey. "No, not until I saw him after I called you." Zoey said. "Did you tell them I was here?" Scott asked. "Yeah." She nodded, looking up at him as she shook her head a little; walking away from him.

"Scott, this isn't good!"

Zoey walked next to Derek, sighing. "It's Kira, right?" She heard one of the twins ask, making her roll her eyes.

"Gonna tell us what you are?" He asked. "What? What do you mean?"

"Aiden..." She heard Ethan warn. Zoey narrowed her eyes, walking around the corner, seeing Aiden has his hand wrapped around Kira's wrist. "Hey!"

"Watch." Aiden spat out. His hand moved her hand close to the screen, where no supernatural can get in or out. Her hand reacted to it and jerked back, Zoey frowning.

"See that? She can't go through it either. So, what are you?"

The twins looked at her, making her step back from them. Derek appeared beside her, making her jump in place as he spoke, "She's a Kitsune, idiot. Use your eyes. You can see it all around her. The younger ones give off an aura. She just hasn't learned how to conceal it yet."

The two walked to stand nearby them, "Oh, yeah, heard about those. She probably doesn't know what kind she is either." Zoey said.

They all moved away from the door, standing in the living room. Zoey was sitting on the edge of the couch, facing the window, then she heard Aiden speak.

"I wasn't going to hurt her." Aiden said. Zoey scoffed, "Right."

"Not yet." Derek said, not facing them. "Why do you think we're here, Derek? For a study group? We're here to protect Scott."

"We're trying to fight for him." Ethan added. "I'm sure you are." Derek said, sarcasm clearly in his voice. "I'm sure you'd kill for him. But are you willing to die for him?"

Zoey glanced at Derek as he finally faced them, then at the twins who glanced at each other; not saying a word.

Zoey stood up to walk past them, sighing and to stand next in the middle of them. Then the house started to move, Zoey glancing over to see the ninjas trying to break the ash. "What are they doing?" Scott asked.

"Testing for weaknesses." Ethan said. Then glass shattering was heard, making Zoey sigh.

The two ninjas that were were outside the ash, put their two swords in. The ash around the house began to open slowly, making Zoey walk to stand next to Scott. "Guys?" Aiden said.

Everyone's head turned, seeing what Aiden was seeing. "We have a problem."

Part of the ninjas hand was inside, Zoey letting out a shaky breath. Then Scott glanced at her, grabbing onto her hand lightly. Zoey glanced at him, frowning.

"It's gonna be okay." Scott nodded reassuringly at her.

Scott smiled at her slightly as they both stood silently.

Zoey's eyes widened slightly, "Call Allison."

Scott nodded, letting her hand go and took his phone out to call her.

Zoey let out a sigh, rubbing her forehead.

"Allison, please tell me that you have something. They're here. They're trying to get in. And it looks like they're gonna be able to." Scott said.

Zoey walked to stand next to him, watching the ninjas trying to get in. "Okay, okay listen. They're Japanese demons. They're called the Oni. They're looking for someone possessed. Someone with a dark spirit attached to them."

"A Nogitsune." Scott said. "How'd you know that? Scott?"

"Just.. Just tell me what else." Scott encouraged. "Okay, they won't hurt you. They know you're supernatural but once they do this check, once they realized that you're not carrying with you this dark spirit, then they won't hurt you. I promise. All they're looking for is the Nogitsune."

Zoey sighed, glancing around them as they try to break themselves in still. "I'm right, aren't I? They're looking for me."

"They're looking for a dark spirit. And I know it's not you."

"Scott, we're going to have to do something." Derek shouted, watching them intensely.

They finally broke it, Zoey's anger rising. "Scott."

One of the "Oni" put their foot in, then the rest of itself. Ethan, Derek, Aiden and Zoey stood in front of Scott and Kira. "Don't do anything."

All five heads looked at him in disbelief, Zoey frowning. "What do you mean?"

"Is he serious?" Ethan asked, annoyance in his voice.

The Oni snarled at them, as if they're waiting for the four of them to move out of the way. "I said don't do anything."

Zoey glanced at the two behind them, breathing heavily. "Trust me." He whispered to her as she nodded.

Two Oni stood by the door, waiting for the two of them. Scott and Kira walked past the four, Zoey watching carefully as a tear slid down her cheek.

The four watched the two Oni grab their heads, pushing them down to kneel. Watching the same thing that they did to them.

Ethan took a step forward but Derek stopped him.

They stopped the check, letting go of them as they left a mark on both of them; saying that they are not the Nogitsune.

Scott and Kira were pushed down, facing each other as they laid on the ground. Scott's hand raised to touch his ear, feeling the same mark the rest of them had.

The Oni disappeared, the other two on the ground, practically knocked out. The four of them quickly ran to them, Derek and Zoey to Scott; Ethan and Aiden to Kira.

"You're gonna be okay." Ethan said, loud enough for the two of them to hear. Zoey looked at him worryingly, frowning as her hands were shaky. Her hand reached out to hold onto his shoulder, making him look at her.

Scott gave her a weak smile before looking straight ahead.

Scott, Zoey, Melissa and Rafael were in an ambulance, taking Scott's father in.

They all rushed in, Zoey by Scott's side. "Hey! Stab wound to the left chest. Possible collapsed lung. And pulse is weak." Melissa said.

"We'll find Stiles." Scott reassured his mother, her nodding.

They both rushed away, nodding as Scott spoke up. "You didn't have to come."

"I did and I wanted to. And I need to see if Stiles is okay too." She said.

Scott and Zoey turned a corner, hearing a thud come from the room they were about to pass. Scott looked in curiously, as well as Zoey. The two walked in.

They both saw the same thing; a tall figure, blue shirt, regular jeans and shoes. The same familiar scent of Stiles, and his hair. Just the Stiles they know.

"Stiles? You okay?" Scott asked.

Stiles stayed silent for a moment, then turned around. "Yeah, fine. What's been going on?"

Stiles was acting like himself, so they both didn't have to worry. They all turned around, walking out of the room. Scott and Zoey not noticing two things; the firefly that is lying on the floor.

And that the fact that isn't really Stiles.

— — —

HEY HI HELLO

HONESTLY THIS AND THE ILLUMINATED EPSIODE IS MY FAV

HOPE THIS DIDNT SUCK EITHER LMAO

ANYWAY follow me on Twitter or whatever; salvalinski

vote for more/comment what you think/follow me on here too ??

:-) **will edit if needed tomorrow bc it's 3am rn and I did this a lil sleepy**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37.8K 25
{Completely rewritten as of July 2023: Recommend a second read-through if read before :) } Luna should've never asked Lydia Martin for her edible cry...
4.7K 264 68
She was living normal high School life. After the bite Anna Edwards was fighting, losing and, loving. Learning to work everything out and learning th...
15.8K 436 21
[BOOK ONE] "I know, you're a werewolf!" Stephanie and her twin brother Stiles had a pretty average life but when their best friend gets bitten and tu...
121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...