Fearless In The Eyes Of A Bea...

By wwepurplevixen

Brock Lesnar is the Beast Incarnate who hasn't been with anyone since his divorce three years ago and doesn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
THANKS + SEQUEL ❤❤
FEARLESSLY LOVED BY A BEAST
Q&A about Fearless Beasts!♥

Chapter 2

4.7K 108 15
By wwepurplevixen

A/N:

So before I begin..

This is my fourth fan fiction I have one other Brock Lesnar story ( Beast Mode) and the Roman Reigns series ( His My Tarzan... ; Am I his Jane?..)

My previous Brock one was very successful and I am hoping this one will be as well :)

There will be sexual content as those who know Nikki Bella knows she loves that but I always feel that its best to warn you guys :)

If you didn't check out my profile yet then I'll just repeat what I said there....

This book will be updated weekly preferably on weekends or Mondays or sometimes before then if I can :)

I never really had a schedule with my other one but because of me working on two books have to keep one . We'll see how it goes.

Really sorry for this long note but I didn't do it in the first chapter so I just want to get it out of the way :)

LETS BEGIN!!!

BROCK POV

"All I'm saying is that Brock Lesnar doesn't train anyone!" I heard Paul rambling on as we were on a flight home.

"As the advocate of Brock Lesnar I was meant to be consul... Fine!"

He hung up and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"They want you to train someone.."

"They want me to or they're telling me to?"

"Well they've booked a spot in the gym to ensure you'll be alone as they know how you like things"

"Who will I be training?" I sighed as I hadn't gotten sleep in a couple of days.

"I don't know.." He said as he placed his phone next to him.

"You don't know?"

"No I don't but I will find out...They just want the superstar to improve their current status and they believe that working with you would benefit them." He shrugged.

"When has working with me benefited anyone in that company?" I chuckled as everyone knew I didn't work well with others.

"Well I guess they figured since its behind the scenes you'd be nicer clearly they don't know how you are with new people" he rolled his eyes.

"I take offense to that you know!"

"Then prove me wrong!" He narrowed his eyes and if he wasn't my best friend I'd probably have broken him in two by now.

"Prove you wrong? I'm nice, people are just fucking annoying. Wanting shit from me all the time... "

I cut myself off as I stared out of the small window into the night sky.

That's how my life always was, pleasing other fucking people. I mean in the beginning I always loved what I did but people always wanted too much and expected too much.

With UFC , I had to do interview after interview which I hated.

When I got back to WWE I had to cut my own promos which I hated.

With my now ex-wife, she married me for who she thought she could make me, not who I am.

Everyone believes , well most believe that I have this wall that people can break down but I don't.

I'm just a fucking beast who dislikes people and they need to realize that...

"So why?" I heard Paul as he sounded annoyed.

"Why what?" I looked at him as he sat across from me.

"Why were you harassing Nikki Bella?" I knew this was coming sooner or later and with Paul it was always sooner.

"Who?" I knew who he was talking about I just didn't want him knowing I actually paid attention to who she was.

"The only diva you have ever spoken to since you got back!"

"Oh her... I was annoyed with that fucking Wyatt Family thinking they could attack me just like that and then she bumped into me.. I wasn't harassing her she just happened to be the wrong person at the wrong time" I shook my head.

"So holding her against the wall when she begs you to let her go is not harassment? Okay Brock" He rolled his eyes and took some magazine off the coffee table.

"Its not.."

"Well next time don't do whatever you think you were doing. She rules the Divas Division, she's just as much an asset to the company as you are maybe more and if she were to complain to The.."

"She won't.. She's got too much fucking pride for that.." I shrugged.

"Oh so you know her well then?"

He laughed.

"No, its just.. Never mind stop questioning me about this shit. If I want to corner her I will"

"Fine! Its just that I happen to have a good relationship with Nikki and I don't want you to tarnish it" he shrugged.

"Good relationship?"

"I'm hoping to let her be a Heyman Girl, I mean it seems she's not so keen on being with her sister and that Fox diva"

"Paul, you are my manager. You can't be taking on other people you understand?" I warned as once he started adding another it would open the fucking floodgates.

Even though the idea of being closer to her was appealing for some reason I erased it. I just wished I could erase the fucking taste of her lips.

She wasn't afraid of me, everyone was but she wasn't .

I guess the fact that I had almost kissed her back showed weakness but then again she pulled away before I could kiss her back, if I were planning too.

It was best to just stay away, the last thing I need is everyone to stop being fucking afraid of me cause they see me giving her some attention.

I like that they're afraid as I don't like any of them including her..

"On Saturday.." I realized Paul was talking to me.

"What?"

"They just texted to say you have to be at the training center on Saturday"

"Fine better not be some punk ass kid" I shook my head and then rested back.

"I don't care who it is, you won't ruin this Brock please! The last thing I need is you ending up suspended because you injured someone."

I sighed and simply nodded.

I know its real short but don't worry the next one won't be :)

I really really hope you guys liked it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 305 12
One night turned into forever. Nikki Bella × Rusev Started: June 18, 2018 Completed: August 26, 2019 Cover by Ambrophobia
34.7K 1.1K 18
Before it blows Everybody knows - Princess Love × Brock Lesnar - Started : April 4, 2018 Completed : May 1, 2019 - Covee by Sexybombshell
116K 2.5K 39
WON BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017 What if I never even see you cuz we're both on a stage. Don't tell me listen t...
209K 4.5K 27
After being with the WWE for almost a decade, Casey retired to marry the love of her life. When all goes wrong, Casey is left divorced and with a dau...