...

By lovergirl00530

More

My mate. My brothers best friend.
Proluge
Chapter I
C H A P T E R 2- Todays the day
C H A P T E R 4- Accepting
How to find full book
My stepdad. My mate.
My mate. The human.
The Bad Boys Sister (gxg)
Sweet imperfection (gxg)

Chapter III

34.4K 737 109
By lovergirl00530

Cast update:

Julie Ordon-Lisa

RECAP:

Or at least I thought. In the shadows where no one will ever think to look I'm pushed up to the wall.

"It's you." I whisper.

"Yes it's me." he whispered back in a husk dark velvety voice.

All my wolf said is 'Mate.'

Present time:

We stair into each others eyes. I can't believe he's my mate after all these years. It all changes now. It's either he rejects me or accepts me and faces the wrath of my brother. But, instead of the rejection I was expecting he says something that I would never forget.

"It's you. I finally found you," he lets go of me and the sparks disappear and I feel all alone. By the time I look up he's gone, and I'm left feeling cold and empty.

'Relax Lillie he's our mate he would never reject us.' my wolf Cia spoke. Maybe she's right but I need to blow off some steam.

I make my way out of the pack house, and out the party. I take my duffle bag of clothes and make my way to the woods. Once in my usual spot I shed out of the dress and start shifting. Soon I hear the familiar sound of cracking bones. After, I'm fully shifted I run. It's a really stress reliever.

I must've lost track of time cause it's about to be dawn. I quickly shift back, change into some old washed jeans, blue tank top, and my old ratty converse. I changed and then grabbed my stuff heading back to the pack.

Instead of seeing the pack house I see smoke and lots of it. I immediately know something's wrong and start running towards my pack. I find Lancy hunched over something and in tear, my brother barking orders to some of the pack warriors, and a devastated looking Anthony. My first instinct was to go comfort Anthony it all my will power not to instead I made my way over to Lancy.

"Hey what's the matter." I asked hugging her. She sobbed on to my shoulder getting it all wet.

"Lillie is gone s--she as taken by the r--rouges!" She stuttered while sobbing. Oh so that's what's wrong with every body they thought I was taken by rouges.

"Why would you think that?" I asked. She pointed at what she was sobbing over. Its my dress that I wore for last night ball. Its ripped here and there and has splats of blood on it. I could of sworn I grabbed it when I came back to the pack house.

"Lancy you do know who you speaking to right." She looked up with her puffy eyes and runny nose.

"Yah, I--I'm talking to Lillie." She continued to sob until she finally realized who she was talking to. "Lillie!" We both stood up and she pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Lillie?" My brothers voice asked in realization. "Oh my gosh Lillie where have you been!?" He asked and pulled me into a bone rushing hug one Lancy was done with me.

"I've been in the woods what happened here?" I asked. Things were on fire and blood lined the ground here and there, mixed with the brown dirt.

"Rouge attack. We thought they had you because they left your dress along with a note." I felt like he was leaving something out but did not press.

"Oh, well I'm here. Where's mom and dad at." I Asked.

"Well, dad being one of our top worriers... He's kinda... " paused.

"Where is he Jace!" I said.

"He's in the packs emergency room." Jace said real quick.

I rushed to the emergency room not listening to all the calls of my name behind me.

ANTHONY'S POV

I found my mate after three years of searching and waiting, I had finally found her. Now I feel dirty for kissing Lisa. My mate is after all the most beautifulest girl I ever laid eyes on. Lisa is just cute.

'I don't like Lisa' Alex says.

'I don't care who you like!' I snapped back.

'Somebody's moody' Alex replies before cutting the link off.

"Anthony have you seen Lillie she's gone!" Jace midlinks me thru our pack bond.

One thing hats stands in between my mate and me is her big brother Jace. I would never touch his little sister, as tempting as it is, I value the bro code.

"Nope last I saw her was," I pause as I remember me pushing her up against the wall and anting to kiss her so badly. "In the ball room why?" I link him back. I am no longer at the ball. I decided to cool off and take a midnight stroll.

"Rouge attack we need you here, there fire and lots of it!" Jace rushed out through the link. Crap I leave for ten minutes and some stupid rouges are already trying to take us out! I user my werewolf speed to get back to the pack house and Jace was right fire and lots of it.

(N/a violence will begin from here on if you do not like gruesome details do not read from here to the other NA)

What I'm assuming is a rouge in werewolf form starts running towards me. Before, it reaches me I am mostly positive it is a rouge by the blood red eye. He leaps towards me but before he can attack I grab it by the neck and snap it all in one smooth move. There dead body falls limp to the ground as they or rather I say he transforms back to human form.

Soon two more rouges surround me and I shift shredding my clothes. The first rouge attacks me and I use my claws to shred them to pieces, blood now staining my claws. The second rouge goes for my neck, but I clamp my teeth around there neck in a firm grip and snap it though not before tasting the metallic taste of blood.

I hear screaming coming from inside the pack house and Run toward the screams. Everyone must've been asleep, because once I get to the sense some of my pack member have been shredded into pieces, guts, blood, and organs, fill there bed. I bow down my head in respect as I pass dead there dead bodies and make my way over to the little girl. Her age is about five or six, witch means that she doesn't have the pack bond and I will have to shift to comfort the small weeping child.

I go to there closet and shift, and grab some of the clothes hanging up. then I make my way over to the small girl.

"Hey sweet heart." I coo while making my way over to the girl. She turns to face me her eyes are blood shot red. Rouge I quickly shift back and rip the blood covered girl to shred. I do not feel sympathy for the creatures.

Now covered in blood I make my way out of the pack house and find Jace. "No more Rouges on sight." He says throwing clothes at me. I shift and change behind a tree.

(N/A bloody gruesome part is over. It will just talk about death from here on)

"I want an estimate death of how many of my pack member are dead. I also want how many of them are dead too, burn the rouges body far off site send ten men to due that." Jace nods and barks commands at a few of our soldiers.

"You heard him I need ten volunteers to due that and ten more to gather up all of our living pack member bring them to the middle of town! I also want A--" He was cut off by a razor sharp ear piercing scream. All my sense are turned on now ready for anything. We rush toward the scream.

"Mother!" Jace's mom is hunched over there dad who has a gun wound to the chest. I immediately bend down and apply pressure to it.

"WE NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION!" I roar. Almost automatically a doctor was there, but the universe doesn't seem to wanna give us a break. Another ear piercing shriek fills the air. Jace is up and away in no time leaving me in a sate of suspicion as if he knows who's scream it is.

I leave my best solider in the hand of my best doctor and go towards the scream. It's the girl named Lancy. She was screaming and is now bawling her eyes out. Jace is right there comforting her letting me wondering. Jace hands me a note then starts barking orders as I'm left to read it.

You have something of ours and we want it back.-R

And on the ground there just sitting there is Lillie's dress. Town here and there with blood splattered on it. I immediately thought the worst.

~~~~~~

Author here! Early update I'm thinking I will update twice a month? How's that? Vote Comment and share my lovelies!

XOXO -M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 99 5
Hey guys! Welcome to the book. I'll be taking requests for this and will do some myself. Have fun reading!
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
85K 2.5K 22
Hiccup losses toothless and goes out to find him. When he does he sees a boy only he can see. What happens when Hiccup falls for the boy and the boy...
165K 13.2K 35
Desperate to escape the rigors of society and an absentee family, Humfrey Michaels ventures out into the wilderness of Manitoba in search of a few pr...