Pink Weather{Completed}

By kiranhafeez

A love story that starts in teen age and lasts forever... "Come back Haadi." I whispered under my lips. I clo... More

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue

Chapter 1

25.3K 1K 47
By kiranhafeez

★★Love is that bound you to the one you loved. It didn't let you go to anyone else.★★

Ayesha's POV.
Looking up at the sky,my eyes ran behind the running clouds who were touching the moon who was as stood as I was in my life. Air,clouds and night were passing second by second but that moon was standing alone like me. Two tears left my eyes as I saw his smiling face which appeared in the moon.

"You forgot me right?" I whispered looking at the moon.

A clod air touched me and shiver ran in my body. I looked around. The curtains of my room were moving because of the cold wind. There was all darkness in my room. I slowly walked toward my bed and opened the drawer but before I could take something out my room's door opened. I turned and saw my mama was standing there. I closed the drawer and waited for her to come to me.

"Ayesha you didn't sleep yet." Mama said while sitting next to me. She turned on the lamp and looked at me.

"I was not feeling sleepy. I'm not feeling good." I said sadly.

"Hey its okay. Come here." My mama said and I put my head in her lap while she start running her fingers in my hair.

"What are you thinking Ayeshi? Is something bothering you?" Mama asked and I closed my eyes.

A face flashed on the curtain of my eyes, smilingly and a tear slipped down on my cheek.

"Hey what happened bacha?." Mama asked worriedly.

I wiped that tear away and sat up. I tried to smile and fade her tension away.

"Nothing just.." I said and hugged mama tightly.

"Its okay. I think you should take a leave from hospital tomorrow and take some rest." Mama said and I nodded.

"Now sleep. And as I told you some boy's family is coming to see you tomorrow, so be prepared." Mama said happily and I nodded.

She kissed my forehead, turned off the lamp and went out of the room. I lay down on my bed defeated. I closed my eyes and tears start forming into my eyes. Again that image appeared on the curtains of my eyes. Some voice was drumming in my ear.

"Stop go away." I almost yelled while crying.

I sat up and covered my face. I was crying badly. I tried to control my hiccups but all in vain. I opened the drawer and turned on the lamp. I slightly took out that photo frame and placed it in front of my eyes.

Everything was same. My heart beat increased as I saw that pic. I was looking deeply and without blinking at the photo I was holding. Tears were forming and rolling down on my cheeks. I didn't care to wipe them.

"Come back now." I said still crying.

"Come back Haadi." I said and looked at his smiling face.

I was caressing his picture with my hand. His eyes,his nose,his smile everything was perfect and enough to pull someone's heart.

"Its been 12 years now. Come back. Come back before I die." I was saying and then I placed my lips on his picture and kissed him slightly.

"I'm waiting for you Haadi." I said and hugged his picture and lay down in my bed and closed my eyes.

Next Day...

I got up and looked around. I looked at my hands. I was still holding his picture in my hand. A tear escaped from my eye.

"Good morning Haadi." I said looking at his picture.

I opened the drawer and slowly put that frame in it. I got up and took my clothes and went inside the washroom. I took shower and dressed myself.I came out of the washroom and comb my hair. I was looking myself in mirror and I heard him.

"Pink suits you Ayesh."

And I immediately turned to see but there was no one. I looked around but room was empty. His voice was drumming in my ears. I put my habds on my ears.

"Stop please." I almost yelled and then looked at myself. My face was wet with tears. I wipe my tears. I went to washroom.and washer my face with cold warer. I took deep breaths to calm myself. I came put of the washroom. I took my dupatta and went out of the room. I headed toward the kitchen where my mama and Taayi g were supposed to be cooking.

"Assalam-o-Alikum." I said and they both turned to me.

"Wasalam Mashallah you look pretty in this colour beta. Pink cheeks with pink dress." My mama said and kissed my forehead but I was lost again.

A voice again chased me.

"Pink colour makes you pink."

I opened my eyes and bring myself back from my thoughts.

"Have breakfast.its ready." Mama said and I nodded.

Mama served me breakfast and I start eating quietly.

"Razia when are the boy's family coming?". Taayi g asked mama and I felt that I lost my appetite. I looked at my mama who was now telling Taayi g about the timing of that Boy's family arrival.

I just finished my breakfast hurriedly and got up. I can't take this any more,listening about my proposal with some other guy.I was feeling my eyes getting wet.

"Mama I'm going to the hospital." I said and was about to cross kitchen.

"Ayesha beta I told you na to take leave from hospital today." Mama said and I controlled myself.

"Mama a new case has arrived. And I have to do a very important operation today so but I'll be back soon." I said and hugged both ladies of my house.

I Ayesha khalid a heart specialist doctor lives with my mama and Taayi g. My Abba g( father) died 2 years ago,leaving us all alone behind him.

I walked to my room.I took my stethoscope,my white coat and my purse and walked toward the exist point of the house.

"Allah Hafiz mama,Taayi g." I yelled.

"Ayesha Be on time at home." Mama yelled and I nodded.

I started my car and start driving toward my destination.

One day I'll be a doctor,a heart specialist then you wouldn't hide what's in your heart from me.

I didn't hide anything. I'm yours, my heart is yours.

Many voices were ringing in my ear recalling all that moments which were precious for me.

My eyes were getting wet. I pushed my tears back and wore a shell of happiness on my face. I parker my car and went inside the hospital.

"Assalam-o-Alikum Dr. Ayesha how are you?" I was passing when a nurse greeted me.

"Wasalam maria.I'm very well. How are you?" I asked

"I'm good doctor." She said and we both passed away to our work.

I went inside my cabin and start searching the case file. I was going to to do a very important operation. There was so risk but I have to take it.

I start studying the case once again and start pointing out the major facts about the patient.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes come in." I said still studying the file and reports.

"Doctor Dr. Khizar is calling you. He wants to talk to you about the operation." She said and I nodded.

"You go.I'll just come." I said and she went out.

I wore my white overall and fixed my dupatta on my head. I went out of the room holding that file and reports in my hand. I reached Dr. Khizar's cabin and knocked it.

"Come in." I heard him and went inside his room.

"Hi how are you?" He said and I smiled.

"Fine.and you?" I asked and sat in front of him.

"Allahumdulillah. So ready for the major step.?" He asked and I know he was talking about the operation.

I nodded and he smiled.

"You really think I can do it. I mean its very risky and chances are very low." I said looking at him.

"Dr. Ayesha you have been taken these risk since the day you become doctor. I think I should remind you that you were the first doctor in this hospital who start doing any risky operation,treatment without any permission. And you always succeeded and now you are scared." He said and we chuckled.

"Hey I never do that okay." I said.

"Yeah really. Who annoyed Dr.Iqbal so much? Who always tried to prove that I know everything?" He said and I giggled.

"Okay now. Shall we discuss this case once again." I said and he nodded.

We discussed for a while and check each and every report,All the previous and present condition of patient.

"I think we should today. We can't delay it now." He said and I nodded.

"So shall we Ma'm?" He said and I smiled.

"You are saying like we are going somewhere. Stupid ." I smiled and we both came out of the room.

We go and check the patient. We check all the on going condition and his medication.

Operation theater was ready. Patient was shifted to the operation theater. I called our senior Dr.iqbal's interns with me to help me in operation. I could see the nervousness on their face. I remembered my time as intern and smiled because I felt the same they were feeling.

"Zaid and Hira you'll be with me okay and don't be nervous or scared. Its good for you both to learn." I said and they smiled.

Me and Dr. Khizar went inside the operation theater. Dr. Oqbal joined us also.I got ready for operation. I looked at myself.my head was covered and so was I with the a long green overall. I felt scared. My heart was bearing.

What if I didn't succeed.?
What if anything happened?

So many questions were coming in my mind. I was scared. I can't let anyone's die.

Please Allah g help me! Make it easy for both of us. For me and for the patient." I prayed.

I can't loose. I can't be weak not now!

I wish you would be here with me.

I closed my eyes.

I will always be there for you when you need me.

How?

Just close your eyes and you will see me.

"Haadi." I whispered his name and overcome my emotions.

I went in and put my mask on. The operation was started..Me and Dr. Khizar were operating. While Dr. Iqbal was,supporting us and checking what we have learned.

8 hours later.

"Congratulations Dr. Ayesha. I told you you can do it." Dr. Khizar said but I was still in shock.

The surgery was done successfully. I was so tired but Eight hours in operation theater doing my best to save a life really worth it. I felt a tear slipped on my cheek.

"Hey its okay." Khizar said and I nodded.

I heard clapping and looker up.
My staff,my interns and all doctors were clapping for me.

"You really did it. Honestly in the middle of operating I was loosing hope but you are you. You did it. You didn't loose hope and give up. Credit goes to you." I smiled and all went to their cabin or work.

I went outside. The sun was about to set.I was looking at the tress and the flying birds who were maybe going back to their homes. My mind again went to think Haadi.

When will you come back Haadi?

I looked at clock and saw it was 6 pm. I closed my eyes. My phone rang and I opened my eyes. I check the caller and it was my mom.I answer it.

"Assalam-o-Alikum mama." I said tiredly.

"Wasalam.where are you Ayesha?" Mama asked.

"Where would I be mama! In hospital." I said and start walking toward my cabin.

"What you are still in hospital? The guest are here beta. Come home." Mama said and I stopped.

"I'm..I'm coming." I slowly said and closed my eyes.

I took deep breaths and called Dr.Iqbal. I informed him about me leaving.

I sat in car and drove toward house. My mind was thinking about him who was beating in my heart.

Haadi!!

You are mine only mine. I don't like anyone looking at you.

So where are you now Haadi? Someone is here to make me his? Please stop him. Please come back!

I said recalling his words. Tears were slipping on my cheeks leaving its strains. I was feeling so helpless. What is going to happened next?? My heart was hurting begging to not go there where someone else eye lay on me. I pushed my all thinking back and refresh my mood to show everything is okay.

A/N:: Assalam-o-Alikum dear readers.

New day new story.
I hope you like this first chapter.

Please do comment and vote.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 407 25
' And then I felt his other hand move to my back and pull me closer. Heart hammering, mind racing, my whole body feeling alive with electricity, I le...
255 30 37
"i could never leave you, not in this state of life, not in the next one, not in the present, or even the future. because you, you are my future. you...
168K 2.3K 24
"I'm going to miss you a lot," I told him truthfully. He nodded. "Same here." "At least I have your sweatshirt," I shrugged. He pulled out his pho...
1.6K 123 42
"Go you are free" he spoke. As if it was no deal. Taking my chance I ran to the door but was pulled back as my back hit the wall badly. "You think yo...