Faking it~H.S

By tortillllla

"Guess this is the part where I'm supposed to hold your hand.....?" I said, looking off in the distance squin... More

Ch. 1- "Spillage"
Ch. 3 I Don't Sell Molly
Ch. 4 Satan's Daughter
Ch. 5 Boo Bear
Ch. 6 Lesbehonest
Ch. 7 Hulk No Cry
poop
Ch. 8 Uber Please?
YO
BIIIIIIIIIIITCH I MAD AF
R A N D O M
The truth.
Ch. 10 You Done Messed Up Jaqualine
Ch. 11 Daddy?
I'm still alive.
Okay, Really

Ch. 2 Porno Magazines

5.7K 279 195
By tortillllla

That's how I imagine Ashley and the pic of the girl in the first chap is Wesley.

"Dude..." Ashley groaned tapping at the keys on her laptop, while I shoved my face full with ice cold ice cream. "This is gonna take me a shit loud of time to edit and piece together I also have my other homework." She glared at me through her large bifocals.

I placed the spoon into the half eaten cartoon of coffee ice cream. Yup, product of Wes Willams...only me can eat this much alone. Damn, I never realized how rich my name makes me sound. Fuck Donald Trump, vote Wes Willams for president.

I smirked at my thoughts. "Wes." Ashley sternly said pursing her lips into a straight line, as I snapped out my trance wiping the ice-cream from the spot above my upper lip.

"Fine I edit half you do the other...deal. Now stop bitching thanks." I smiled, I'm not a bitch don't worry Ashley and I have known each other since we were at least two. It's all good, we called each other every name in the book all the time.

"Okay then take over." She turned the computer in my direction, my face scrunching as a scowl set on hers. "Girl. What do I look like Cinderella?"

"Um.." She raised an eyebrow at me. "Well..." She said, a playful smirk playing on her lips as one began to set on mine as well. "Bitch." She said into the comfortable silence.

"Hoe." I retorted raising a daring eyebrow waiting for her to respond so I could comeback with a flaming roast.

"Whore."

"Slut." I said, sitting up resting the ice cream on the shiny polished side table.

"Shit head."

"Disgusting cum bag thing." I said, sitting back in triumph as I watched her facial expressions go completely blank the palm of her hand smacking the soft surface of the couch.

"You're good Willams." She said looking at me over the thick lens of her glasses. Closing the lap top as she took up the jar of sunflower seeds, I reached my hand out to grab the tub of ice cream to resume being a fat ass.

She opened the jar placing one single sunflower seed into her mouth. I watched her intently as she spit it into a near by trash can. "Uno." She chuckled to herself, popping another one into her mouth.

"Dos." She said as I spooned the melting ice cream into my mouth, some of it dripping onto my lap. "Shit." I grunted lowly.

"So.." Ashley said, putting multiple sunflower seeds into her mouth then blowing them all out at once. "Siete." She smiled.

"Mhm." I said while swiping up the mess on my lap, then bringing my finger up to my lips to get rid of it. "How was Mr. Bad Boy?" Ashley asked, her vision still full focused on the trash can on the other side of the room.

"Frodo was a little bitch." I scoffed.

"I'm sure he thinks the same about you too girl." She snickered, filling her mouth completely so she looked like a little chipmunk before she shot them all out like a machine gun.

"Dude, he was literally the bitchyest bitch I've ever met. The dude didn't even make a scene even when I 'accidentally' spilled my coffee on him." I said making air quotes around accidentally, even though she was still focused on her dumb sun flower seed thing.

"He's a punk, the poor kid thought he was scaring me by-"

"Veinte." She said smirking to herself, my lips pursed into a straight line as I scanned over her face from the side view. "Will you stop doing that." I said, capping the jar then throwing it into the trash along with the rest of her slobbered on seeds.

"Cien." I mumbled.

"Anyway, all he did was make me clean him up like he was a fucking new born baby. If he was a real bad boy he would have beat my ass then shoved the coffee cup down my throat." I said, while wildly waving the spoon in the air before scooping more ice cream into my mouth.

I glanced over at Ashley before fully turning my attention to her. She glared at me blankly her mouth hung open slightly, I gazed right back at her while filling my mouth with the sweet delicious ice cold treat.

"What?" I shrugged my mouth still full of ice cream.

"You Bitch. Did you just fucking throw my sunflower seed stash away?" Her voice low and slow. I scooped out another large spoonful of ice cream. "Um, uh huh." I nodded slowly.

"I swear I'm gonna kill you." She said through gritted teeth. I stared at her blankly for awhile, her face flushing out of pure anger.

"See he didn't do any of the Hulky shit, he just dragged me to his car completely calm. Well mostly calm."

"Um Ash?" I said when she was too quiet, turning my head being met with a fully red faced Ashley as she stood. "Ah shit, I've really done it this time." I nervously smiled while slouching into the couch wishing I could disappear. Looks are really a trick, past the glasses and the cute button nose this bitch was crazy.

"Get your ass over here." She said before lounging at me.

• • •

"Say me haffi work work work work work." I sang swaying my hips as I dragged the cart filled of books reading the bindings before putting them in the right section. Moving through the sections quickly stacking books as quick as I could.

"Mmm mmm mmm but I wake up and act like nothings wrong." I sang, before beginning to twerk getting glares from the passing customers. Causing me to stop freeze my actions. "What's up?" I said, still in my same squatted position with my hands on my knees. The little old lady with round glasses blankly gawking at me.

"Grandma still getting her groove on?" I asked nodding my head towards the book in her hands, when she didn't answer my previous statement. Rude. She gulped looking at me, then peering at the book held in her crusty ass wrinkly hands 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' then looking back up at me. "Oh yes, grandma always has to stay in groove. Don't mind me you can continue to shake your ass now." She winked.

I stared at her blankly for a few more seconds. "Go on child shake what your momma gave you." She laughed while walking off, once she was fully out of sight I continued dancing before the front door rang indicating another customer had arrived.

I paused for a second, before continuing to stack books. Catching a glimpse of a tall figure in the aisle across from me.  Turning my head to study the person then eventually judge them in my head.

I can't believe this..Harry in a book store. Harry the bad boy, looking for books? I snickered a bit pulling my headphones from my ear shoving them into my pocket before hiding behind the cart and slowly nearing him. This can't really be him.

"What are you doing." His voice said from above me, causing me to stand up bumping into his chest in the process. "Yo." I said resting on the cart, causing it to slide. "Oh shit." I said before falling on the floor, still being glared at from the ground.

"So you're not gonna help me up? Okay dude I see how you roll." I said while pulling myself up eyeing him up and down. "You didn't answer my question." He bellowed.

I continued stacking books ignoring his question. "Just to let you know, we don't sell porn magazines here so you might as well ski-daddle." I said rolling the cart a few feet away, stacking and whistling.

"So you're gonna follow me every where I go?" He asked, making me pause my stacking and erupting in laughter as he stared at me with a stern look on his face. "Dude, you think you're the shit but you're just shit. You think your life is that interesting for me to follow? Look where you are a book store, a fucking book store." I ranted.

"If you aren't stalking me then what are you doing?" He crossed his arms in annoyance, probably realizing I was right about his boring life seeing as he made no point to try to make a come back. "I'm broke. What do broke people do? They work." I said while pointing at the golden pin with my name on it.

"Well could you at least go somewhere else." He hissed, narrowing his eyes down at me. "Chill out dude, I'm just doing my job." I said continuing to stack books, causing him to intensely glare at me.

"Uh, so you like romance huh?" I asked when he continued to stare at me without saying anything.

"No." He said with a slight flush on his cheeks, picking one of the books up from the cart flipping through the pages at a fast pace.

"Why you always lyin'." I sang under my breath, causing him to look up at me. A look of pure confusion on his face. "What?" He asked.

"Nothin'." I said looking up from the cart before continuing to stack the books neatly on the shelves. The air filling with silence once again.

"I don't even read." He said, while placing the book back onto the cart and picking up a new one to skim through.

"Mmmmm oh my god." I mumbled, while reading the spine of a book.

"Will you stop that." He hissed, slamming the book closed. Damn Macho man don't go all hulk smash on the new books. "Do you ever shut up?"

"I mean when I sleep I don't really talk but, I don't know maybe I sleep-"

"You're annoying." He rolled his eyes.

"Heard that already." I smirked, this kid really has no chill he's always getting pissed off by every little thing. "Dude your insults suck." I laughed.

"You're a bitch." He groaned, picking up another book.

"A bitch is a female dog, dogs are really adorable and cute. Boom. So thanks for the compliment Macho Man."

"That's it." He said, throwing the book down to the ground. Stomping over to me, setting both of his hands on the book shelf behind me trapping me.

"Yo." I said nervously, pushing my back into the book shelf a bit more.

"Shut up. You think you're so funny, but you're not. You're annoying as hell, seriously just leave me alone. And I swear if I find you anywhere near me again I'll-" He rants through gritted teeth, stopping when he can't come up with a punishment. Ha ha, bitch.

"You'll what beat my ass? Because if that's so Macho man, then enjoy being someone's bitch in jail." I smirked, crossing my arms as his face reddened with rage.

"I'm serious." He says yanking my shirt so that our faces were only inches away from each other.

"Okay Macho Man, lay off the shirt it's new." I said, looking to his hand then back up to his angered face. "Or don't that's cool too." I laughed awkwardly.

"I'm serious, stay away from me." He said dropping my shirt walking away to leave me in the aisle, as I brushed my shirt off while hearing the front door of the store slam.

Turning back to the cart seeing a young girl with glasses hanging at the tip of her nose gaping at me.

"Yo."

• • •

"...and that's what concludes what happe-" I said into my camera before being cut off by Ashely.

"Can you hurry up already..damn it shouldn't take this long to do this good luck Charlie video diary shit." A pure look of annoyance set on her face her arms crossed as she glared at me.

"Fine calm your tits." I said turning my attention back to the camera. "Anyway as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted Macho Man still is trying to keep up this whole 'I'm gonna rip your face off in three seconds' tough boy act, but trust me that's not gonna last much longer." I smirked while switching the camera off.

"Can we go now?"

"Yeah I'm good now, chill fam." I said, approaching her while patting her on the back.

• • •

"This party is so fun!" Ashley practically screamed in my ear. Her breath laced with alcohol, as she slouched over lazily resting her head on my shoulder.

"I know what would make this party a bit more lit. A game, let's play one." A boy with brown hair and milky brown eyes announced, as I picked at my nails.

"Yeah why don't we." I said sarcastically, peering around at the people nearby all of them drunk expect the boy and I.

"It'll be fun." He said wiggling his eyebrows at me, leaning in to my face closely making me press my palm to his face pushing him away. "Personal space fam, your breath isn't too fresh right now." I said, making him go red in embarrassment.

"Ooookay, anyway what about a game of truth or dare."

"Fine." I groaned, realizing my options were to play this kid in truth or dare, or sit around with some slumped party goers.

"Truth or dare."

"Dare." I said while playing with the ends of my hair.

"I dare you to go up to that and twerk on him." He said, a goofy grin already taking over his face at the thought. My eyes following his finger being met with a boy in a black and white heart shirt.

I stood up walking over to him, pushing my butt up against his twerking awkwardly until he turned around, grabbing my shirt bring me to his face. Ah shit, it's Harry.

"Wad up." I said trying to act cool nodding at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 35.3K 42
"You make me want to do things to you." He mumbles, his brown eyes never straying from mine. "What?" I whisper, nervous yet at the same time my hear...
Queen By Bee

Fanfiction

5.9K 151 46
"You tried to convince me that you liked me, gave me hope. Now it's my turn." He whispered in a low raspy tone of voice then immediately crashed his...
4.4M 191K 57
❝what was your first clue?❞ * Copyright © 2017 -#1 under the tag 'dialogue' 22/11/18
914K 20.8K 41
Staring at the gun in his hand as he stalks towards me with a devilish smirk on his face, I feel the bone-chilling fear rises within me. My back is a...