One Simple Push (Dan Howell x...

By Samk723

You get pushed by a best friend to kiss a stranger. This stranger is famous and kisses back. What happens if... More

Info<3
Chapter one: A simple push
Chapter 2: Neighbours?
Chapter 3: Date?
Chapter 4: Their Past
Chapter 5: We're going on Tour
Chapter 6: First Concert
Chapter 7: Oh My God, That's Brendon Urie
Chapter 7.5: Need to know Info
Chapter 8: Interviews and New Friends
Chapter 8.5: Zander
Chapter 9: Internet Friends
Chapter 9.5: Meet Jay/Jaken
Quick A/n
Chapter 10: Surprise Visit
Chapter 10.5: Ivy
Chapter 11.5: Andy and Reasons
Chapter 12: The Tour is Coming to an End
Chapter 13: Andy?
Chapter 14: I Need to Move
Hey guys
Chapter 15: Back to Reality
Shoutouts!
Chapter 16: We Need to Leave and We Need to Leave Now
Chapter 17: One Day Safe
YAY! (Small updates)
Im the worst author
Chapter 18: I Forgave Him
Tag, You're it!
Chapter 21: Our First Date
Chapter 22: Jealousy
Finals
Update on my writing
My Tatinof experience (before)
Tatinof-after
Chapter 23: Home

Chapter 11: Anime Day

26 3 2
By Samk723

I've written this 15 times and I have such writers block that I can't even. Ughhhh. Anyways, that's why this is late... Also we made 300+ views! Thank you so much!

Your Pov:

"Let's make a youtube video!" I shout with enthusiasm.

All three nod and we come up with an idea, which ended up being truth or dare. I set up the camera and we all sit in the fort.

"Hello everyone, so today I am back with Zander and Ivy, and we are all joined with my best friend Jay. As you can tell, we are in a pillow fort that Jay and I made. So! Who wants to starts?"

Jay speaks up, "Zander, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you too, close your eyes and send a blind text to a random person."

Zander immediately runs and grabs his phone, closes his eyes and selects a contact. He then types, 'Hey beautiful I miss what happened between us last night' and sent it. He then saw his contact, Shane. He burst out laughing and we all follow in suit. "(Y/n), Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Describe the weirdest dream you've ever had."

"Prepare to be freaked out." They all nod and keep silent, "Okay, so this was a nightmare, but it was reoccurring when I was really little. So I was in my house and my dog ran downstairs so I went to catch him, then I get down, and I see my parents drowning. The floor is cracked and underneath it is eels and water, so I run out crying. When I get outside, I notice my cousin also under, but I decide to jump on and save him. He gets out, but I get dragged down by a hand until I'm back in land and running to catch up to this train along side someone else. We get in the train and steal food--I was really hungry I forgot to eat dinner--and I then have a sack in my head. When my vision clears, all is under a blue filter and I'm tied to a pole. I was then picked up by a man and shoved underwater so that I would drown, but I could breath. So I kicked the person who had got me and was free along with other kids, but we were all branded to be sold as sex slaves."

They all look at me as if I am mad, "You asked..." I look down shamefully, "Anyways, Ivy, truth or dare." Her reply was dare.

"I dare you to... Prank call Alex or Jack!" Her immediate response was a grumbling noise as she got up and grabbed her phone, and dialed their number with a *67 in the front.

"Herrooo dis es Panda Express, do you wan sum doooog o cat?" She said in a fake accent.

"You bwing dishonor to famry eat dog!" And we heard laughing on the other end of the phone, and they then hung up, us all trying to keep a straight face. [Ivy said, hello this is panda express do you want some dog or cat. You bring dishonor to your family, eat dog!] We all ended up laughing on the floor, her soon joining us. "Okay, Jay, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Kiss the hottest person in the room." Jay then got up, and kissed Zander, with Zander blushing soon after. 

We continued on playing, Zander being a blushing mess. After a while, we ended the video and Jay spoke up, "Zander, do you want to go on a date?"

Zander could barely speak, so instead he nodded over and over with a smile plastered on his face. Jay to was ecstatic, grinning from ear to ear until he and Zander left and it was just me and Ivy happily gasping at the two.

*

*

*

The day still being young, we got out of the trailer and went to go for a walk, and food. We sat down at a pizza place and just had a casual conversation, still learning things about each other, such as birthdays and family life. We got home around three with extra smoothies for everyone, I called up Brendon, Alex, Zack, Rian, Jack, and Ivy called Jay and Zander.

We all just sat down and drank or drinks until soon coming up with the idea to watch a horror movie until our next concert. We all wanted to watch 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' and so we did, throwing popcorn and jokes and jumping whenever came something scary. By 5, everyone went to get ready for meet and greets along with the concert.

Once getting dressed, we met with fans and started the concert with a bang. All was fun, even enjoying the concert with the fans instead of backstage was a lot of fun, death walls and mosh pits included. All in all, I had a great time. After being exhausted, we crashed on the couch, all of us. Jay and Zander on the floor, me and Ivy had kicked them off since they got to heavy. 

I woke to the sounds of sizzling. "Food?" I soon smelled the air, and knew someone was cooking cookie pancakes/waffles (whichever you favor). It was Jay making cookie dough into a large breakfast shaped meal, along with chocolate chips (or some other cookie flavor) and milk. "ZANDER IVY WAKE UP JAYS MAKING BREAKFAST!" Those words got the twins' attention, them shuffling out of bed, er, ground. We sat and enjoyed the food, hearing a knock on the door and Brendon's voice outside. 

"(Y/n)? Do you want to hang out today?" I ran and opened the door, crushing Brendon is a massive hug and a 'yes.' I waved goodbye and hugged Jay on the way out. "Why does he get her attention now, I brought him out..." Brendon mumbled.

"What was that Brendon?"

"N-nothing." 

"Okay..." And with that, Brendon and I had an eventful day of watching anime on netflix. Watching Durarara!! Katanagatari, Shiki, and The tatami galaxy until Brendon spoke up, 

"You and Jay sure are close huh?"

"We are, kind of a brother-sister relationship, why?"

He seemed relieved, "I was just wondering." Is her jealous?

"Are you jealous that I may have another best friend?"

"Maybe..." 

"Brendon, look at me." We turned face to face. "I saved Jay from suicide and he soon began to live with me since his living conditions were awful. We got closer and closer and grew to love each other as family, nothing more, nothing less. With you, I have a best friend, someone who I can be dependent on to be nice to me in the bitchiest way, but love me the same. There is no need to worry, okay? Even if I do have more than one best friend, you will always be the one closest to me, got it?"

"Yea, thanks. I needed that. Come on, it's 3am, lets sleep." And I fell asleep on his stomach, not waking up until 1pm the next day. 

I get up and leave, calling and talking to Andy about the day and concert, and him telling me he misses me and so on. I eat, then just lay in my room, not willing to come out for any reason. Just cooped up under blankets, silently crying as the next day approaches.

Jay/Jaken's POV:

"(Y/n), (Y/n), come on, get up! I know todays not your favorite day, so why don't you come out so we can get ice cream and cry, okay?" No response. The same response I've been getting for thirty minutes.

"Why isn't she coming out?" Brendon asks.

"That's something she should tell you on her own, it's not quite my business."

"What's so special about today that would need Ice cream?" Ivy asks.

"Well, today is (Y/n)'s 18th birthday."

"It is? How come she never told anyone?!" Zander freaks, mumbling something of how he didn't get her a gift and how he's a bad friend. 

"She doesn't like telling people. Let's talk about this out side or something." I motion for them all to follow, and we got outside. "Be it her birthday, it's also an anniversary for something big in her life, other than her being older. Today is the same day her dad left 10 years ago." I feel sad mentioning it, she should be telling them not me.  "Her dad and her used to be really close, spending every day together since her mom was the one who worked. He was really nice to (Y/n), but with her mom, he was another person. They fought a lot, each of them having been in jail multiple times because of it. Until her 8th birthday, she woke up to a note, '(Y/n), as much as I love you, I hate your mother. You may never see me again, but maybe in 10 years, I'll find you and give you a big happy 18th birthday, maybe I'll be back next year. I'll see you one year on your birthday, I swear it. Be good baby girl.' And can you guess what today is?"

"The day he's supposed to come back..." They all say at once.

"And she isn't home. She waited 10 years, year after year gaining more hatred towards that man, locking herself up every year on this day."

"We didn't know, oh god, we are so sorry." Brendon speaks franticly, running off then telling us he's going to buy her a birthday gift. We all scramble off our own ways, leaving it to be just me and (Y/n) in the trailer. 

"(Y/n). I have a gift for you... I know it's hard, but I promise you you'll love it." I hear her shuffle.

"What is it." She spits out, red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks are only a few of her features that have changed. 

"It's this! I got you a 10ft large teddy bear!"

"Thanks Jay, but I'm just going to sleep--" That's when we heard the door open.

"Hey baby, happy birthday!" A deep voice speaks. (Y/n) runs to her covers and cry.

"Andy, you don't know so it's okay, but (Y/n), she isn't. She needs to be held and comforted."

"I can tell, thanks for the information, I'll go be with her." 

I leave and spot everyone else, filling them in on who's here, and that we should leave them alone for a bit. We all decide to get lunch while we wait.

Andy's POV:

"Babe? What's wrong?" I question as I sit on the foot of her bed. She fills me in on everything, every detail on her past and why she wants nothing to do with today. "Why don't we just lay together, I can sing to you. We can even get some ice cream and watch some batman, how doe that sound?" She nods. I quickly sing her favorite song, 'If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn' her humming along.

I run out to get Ice cream, and together we watch some batman until she falls asleep in my arms. She's so beautiful, I can't help but stare at her features, her adorable (lip color) lips, her (hair length) (hair color) hair that is silk soft whenever I play with it. Her (eye color) eyes that I get lost in every time I see her. The way they sparkle, but now, they seem dull, from her crying. I kiss her cheek and lay next to her, falling asleep to the rhythm of her soft breathing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 160 12
warnings are included written from dec 2015 - june 2016 edit from the future: i was 15 when i wrote these. i still like a few of them, but the writi...
326K 11.7K 38
What happens when your mum tries hooking you up with a stranger during one night at a hotel? What happens when this boy then moves to your town? What...
22.9K 687 11
First-Person POV: After graduating from college you decided to move to London for a year, but what you didn't expect was to find your future in your...
525 40 15
You and your friend fly from Australia to London for university but in hopes of meeting your British idols, Dan and Phil. A Miracle seems to happen b...