The Diary of a Queen Bee

By imjustcoollikethat

"I, Aspen Henderson, am the reigning Queen Bee of New Hopewell High, and I hereby declare that there will be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Queen Bee
Chapter 2: New Hopewell High
Chapter 3: Vote Penelope Wellington
Chapter 4: Daisy Dukes and Cowboy Boots
Chapter 5: The Bee Stings
Chapter 6: Freshmen Guts
Chapter 7: Red Solo Cups
Chapter 8: Supermodel Skinny
Chapter 10: Excusez-Moi, Bitch!

Chapter 9: Pretty Girls in Car Shops

1.3K 57 10
By imjustcoollikethat

It was a hassle to get out of bed that next morning. My blanket had never been cosier, my silk pillows felt like fluffy clouds underneath my cheek, and, thanks to the recent storm, the sound of rain drizzling on the beds of grass filled my ears. But now to cue the real reasons I didn't want to get up: I was hungover, I didn't want to go to school, and here comes the kicker, I had the most vivid sex dream of my life.

But no, it wasn't just a regular sex dream. Nuh-uh, it couldn't be, because my hormones had to throw me a whirlwind on this one. To cut to the chase, I had a threesome... with Matt and Hunter. Like, what the fuck? I felt betrayed by my own body. I know the dream must have been my mind's interpretation of how I felt completely torn between the two of them, but still, I doubt Bella had dreams about having sex with both Edward and Jacob at the same time. 

I rolled to the other side of the bed with a moan, reaching for my iPhone. The time, 8:27 am, flashed on the screen for half a second before the phone shut off from lack of battery. I was late, and to someone that had near perfect attendance, that was a big deal. And I still had to pick up my car and take it to the shop. After an intense half hour, it was hard to just brush this dream, more like nightmare, off like it had never happened. Which it didn't happen, but still, it was hard. But I needed to get to school, missing health class was one thing, but English Literature could not wait. 

I groaned once again, throwing my phone across the bed before heading to my closet. It was Wednesday, which to my parents, meant tennis and brunch at the club with the Van der Vaart's. Thank god my mother wasn't there that morning, she would have made me a Bloody Mary herself if that meant getting me out of bed and to school to serve as queen. Oh, priorities.

I huffed at the sight of all my clothes, there was too much colour, I was feeling black. I picked out the most uncomfortable thing I could find: a skin-tight leather jacket with a matching black circle skirt. It was something I got in the habit of doing when I felt like shit. If you look glamorous and sexy, people can't see under all that. 

I plopped myself onto my make up table, emailing the car company so they would pick up. I was craving coffee like a mother, even though I swear I had OD'd on caffeine that week. While doing my make up, I could hardly keep my eyes open. But much to my annoyance, I was up, I was ready, and I was on my way to find my beautiful Mercedes.

The driver pulled up to where we had left the car, near an array of Maple trees. My booties kicked the dewy leaves that had piled onto the side of the road. I made my way around my car and low and behold, there was only a small dent above the right wheel. I breathed out relief and told the driver to follow me to the car shop. I was 'making sure' there was no further damage, when really I was just stalling. After my actions the night before, I was not in the mood to go to school and explain myself.

Believe or not, I was really surprised about what happened at the party with Amber Hastings. I had never gotten physical with any of my victims before, I had other methods that were much more torturous and effective. But it was just a spur of the moment thing, I guess when she said the word 'virgin' I felt some of the control I had slip away. 

"So, when will the car be ready?" I turned to the mechanic, slipping my cat-eye sunglasses off my face. 

He tilted his head with a sigh, his eyes examining the car, "I would say about six days."

"Six says? It's barely a scratch!" I pointed towards the dent, eyebrows fringed. There was a reason my car had never been crashed before, it was because the men that worked at car shops didn't take pretty girls seriously. 

"Yeah, but there is something very wrong. The impact must have really screwed up the engine. One more mile on this baby and it would have exploded," he patted my car as if it were an actual infant.

"Well, I have places to be. What am I supposed to do? Walk?" I exclaimed, only for him to give me a 'um, yes' look. I pulled out my wallet, my eyes rolling, and took out a couple bills, "Will 300 make it go any faster?"

He looked at the money in my hand with pursed lips. He glared around, making sure no one was watching, "I will have it done by morning."

"Thank you," I exhaled with an irritated look, spun around, and got into the black Lincoln

A few traffic lights and a Starbucks trip later, I had finally arrived at school. I glared around the corridor and people's eyes were on me, no surprise there, but they were really examining me this time. Maybe I still smelled like gasoline and tyres from the shop. Judging by how empty the halls were, it was safe to assume first period had yet to end. I narrowed my eyes, focusing my vision further down the corridor on a speck of golden blonde. Immediately knowing who it was, I charged her way.

"What the hell, Penelope?" I stormed towards her locker and her little friends, who were surrounding her, scattered at different directions. 

"What?" Her green eyes scanned me up and down, pretending that she was trying to identify what my problem was. Nice try, bitch.

I crossed my arms in angst, "The dress, the one you dropped off at my house, it doesn't fit." 

"Well..." Penelope took a textbook out of a locker with widened eyes, "Maybe you should cut back on the carbs."

I scoffed in astonishment, "Don't play dumb, Penelope. I may do some pretty bad things, but at least I own up to them." 

"I have no idea what you are talking about," she pushed her Louis Vuitton speedy further up her shoulder, throwing a confused look my way.

"Oh my god." I took a step back, batting my eyelashes in sheer disbelief, "Are you trying to gaslight me?"

"Gas-what?" Penelope shut her locker door, acting utterly puzzled.

My jaw hung open as I watched her. Damn, she was good. Better than I thought. It was clever, using my own tricks against me. But I wasn't going to back down anytime soon. If she wanted to play dirty, I could play dirty.

"You just wait, Penelope," I walked backwards, shaking my head with a smirk, "Your world is about to be turned upside down."

"You're paranoid," Penelope commented when I spun around and began to strut out of sight. With anger in every step, I paced down the corridor. My mouth scrunched up, and my veins filled with rage. My vision was starting to become foggy, all I could see was that bitch's head on a stick.

"Aspen," I heard someone call me, interrupting my train of thoughts. I was fantasising about all the things I would do to Penelope. I blinked a couple times, returning to real life. My eyes lowered onto the sophomore cheerleader, who happened to be my cousin and the future Queen Bee of New Hopewell High.

"Liberty, hey," I greeted her, a smile forming on my face. Seeing another Henderson walking the halls was genetic validation of my superiority to Penelope. Especially when the girl gifted with that precious last name was as pretty as Liberty.

Liberty Henderson was another one of my relatives, she was Jackson's first cousin, and she had tremendous potential. Blue-eyed and blonde, Liberty was already the captain of the cheerleading team. Since she was next in line to the throne, it was my duty to guide her. But, honestly, I hadn't given much thought to it. My plan was to conquer the students when I was a junior, and then start shaping her into a mini-me when I became a senior. But since it was the dawn of my junior year, maybe it was about time I began.

"Hey, I was just wondering how you were," Liberty pulled onto her high pony with a sympathetic look, the silver Cartier bracelet I had gifted her for Christmas dangling from her wrist.

Giving her the side-eye, my mouth hung mid-air, not knowing what she was talking about. "Um, I'm fine?"

"You know, I'm just checking on you." She raised the right side of her lip as she patted my shoulder, "If people were saying that about me, I don't know what I would've done."

"Wait, what are people saying about me?" I shook my head, studying every one of her facial features.

"You know..." Liberty fringed her eyebrows and made hand motions, apparently surprised I didn't know, "That you're a virgin."

My stomach sunk as I stared into her glimmering blue eyes. My heart began to race wildly so I combed my trembling fingers through my hair to hide some of my anxiousness. It did not work because Liberty was staring me down with pity. "How do you know this?"

"Some of the girls told me. I thought you knew..." She nodded towards four cheerleaders that were across the corridor, "I mean, everybody is talking about it."

"Libby, class is starting soon!" one of the cheerleaders yelled from the end of the hallway.

"I'm coming!" she tilted her head towards them, and then back to me, "I have to go, are you gonna be okay?"

"Yeah," I muttered, trying to keep my shaky voice from breaking. I watched Liberty join her group of cheerleaders as students began to exit their classrooms and fill the halls. Their eyes were secured on me. I watched them through my watery eyes as they attempted to hide smirks and stop themselves from bursting into giggles.

How pathetic that my little cousin pitied me. I clutched the handle of my bag tightly, I was beyond humiliated. How could've this happened? I had been super careful all this time. I hadn't even told my friends that I was a virgin. Then I remembered the one person that I had confided in... Hunter Elingsworth. 

My ribs dug into me, and my lungs were incapable of expanding; I couldn't breathe. Mortified, I sprinted to the girls' restroom. The seniors that were occupying it, as if on cue, immediately wove out of there when I burst in. I got into a stall and slammed the door shut. I fell onto the cold toilet, streams of tears making their way down my face. 

How could I've been so stupid? How did I actually think I could trust a guy with my best kept secret? I actually thought Hunter might've liked and respected me. And now thanks to my stupidity, the entire student body knew about my non-existent sex life. From that point on, I was going to be the butt of every joke; a laughing stock. They all probably thought I was some goody-goody prude that freaks out when a guy touches her. Ugh, I cursed myself for the tenth time for being so naive as I sobbed.

"Aspen?" a voice echoed through the empty walls of the bathroom.  I lifted my head, wondering who it was.

"Aspen, it's us," another person spoke, with a voice that was so high-pitched, it surely belonged to Sophie. But I stayed silent, too embarrassed to even face my best friends. 

"We know what happened," I saw Riley say through the small crack between the stall door, "You can talk to us."

"Just leave me alone," I whimpered, holding a piece of tissue paper to my mouth so I didn't get a full blown panic attack.

"Okay... we'll wait for you outside incase you need us." Tessa informed me and leaned towards the door, awaiting my answer.

I could barely speak without bursting into tears.  I struggled to manage and then I heard their heels click out of the bathroom. 

I closed my eyes and my throat started to swell, I felt nauseous. I curled up into a little ball as more and more liquid filled my eyes, ruining my then-perfect mascara. I slammed the stall door open and grabbed a piece of tissue. I turned on the silver faucet and covered the end of it with water. I began patting it under my eye as I lifted my gaze from the sink to mirror. 

I glared at my reflection, and then it hit me, I was the Aspen Henderson. I was the Queen Bee. And I was crying about some boy in the bathroom? Nuh-uh, no one got the best of me. No one was going to make me feel sick to my stomach, and make my knees weak, and my heart physically hurt. I was Aspen Henderson, damn it. And it was about effing time Hunter Elingsworth felt my venom. 

I wiped the smudged mascara before scrunching the tissue into a ball and tossing it into the trash. I marched out of the ladies room, determination radiating off me. 

Confused, Tessa followed me down the empty corridor, "Aspen, where are you going?" 

"Aspen, think about this," Sophie paced behind me, desperation in her voice. I continued my march, ignoring both of them. There was no way anyone could stop me.

Luckily for me, Hunter had his second period free and was dumbly going through his locker. All I could think about is how I fell for his stupid act and now everybody knew I was the only upperclassmen that had never had sex. I thought of how humiliated I felt that even my 15 year old cousin pitied me.

"How could you?" I strutted towards him, and he clearly had noticed my demeanour was colder. I could feel how puzzled my friends, who were a couple feet behind us, were.  I bet they were not expecting that. 

Hunter's mouth hung open as he shut his locker, "Aspen, I-"

"You, what?" I shook my head in disapproval, crossing my arms so tight it probably left marks, "I can't believe I was so stupid to actually think you were some great, trustworthy guy. I confided in you, and this is how you repay me?!" 

"Aspen, it wasn't me. I didn't say a word, I would never do that..." he stared dead into my eyes, his letterman jacket hanging from his arm. 

I was pretty good at reading people, I could usually tell whether they were lying or telling the truth in an instant. But Hunter, I couldn't tell... maybe because every ounce of my being was screaming for me to trust him. So I did the opposite. "Don't lie to me, Hunter. You are the only person I told." 

"I'm not, I fucking swear..." he slid his hand in the front pocket of his jeans, "Someone must have heard us."

My shoulders tensed up as I mentally replayed what happened. I was searching for Matt and ran into Hunter, we talked about carbs, being Queen, and my virginity. And then when were about to kiss... shit

I scoffed, taking a small step back in disbelief, "Oh no she didn't." 

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

Don't be a silent reader! Vote or leave

me a comment to let me know you

like it and want more! ~Tevy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 904 24
Hannah is hooked onto the popular group until disaster strikes. Now her so-called-best friends ditch her. Hannah also faces problems with the queen b...
2.9K 149 35
Amelia is beautiful, hot, popular and rich. She' also the queen bee in Avery High. She's got everything a teenage girl would want. Including a hot da...
499K 14K 46
"Well, I called you because I've thought about the makeover and--" "She's in." ---------------- Sieara has always just gotten on with life as your av...
1.2K 391 30
Meet Thea A naturally blond seventeen years old high school girl who doesn't really believe in the four lettered English word 'LOVE'. "How can the t...