His Forever (His #2)

By bourbonvanilla

This is the second book of His series. Please read the first one (His At Night), otherwise this book won't ma... More

Summary
Chapter 1 : Mr. Changeable
Chapter 2 : Mr. Persistent
Chapter 3 : Mr. Apologetic
Chapter 4 : Mr. Unstoppable
Chapter 6 : Mr. Complicated
Chapter 7 : Mr. Different
Chapter 8 : Mr. Cute
Chapter 9 : Mr. Assorted
Chapter 10 : Mr. Afraid
Chapter 11 : Mr. Erratic
Chapter 12 : Mr. Volatile
Chapter 13 : Mr. Supportive
Chapter 14 : Mr. Willing
Chapter 15 : Mr. Wanting
Chapter 16 : Mr. Annoyed
Chapter 17 : Mr. Domineering
Chapter 18 : Mr. Disturbed
Chapter 19 : Mr. Giving
Chapter 20 : Mr. Boundless
Chapter 21 : Mr. Efficient
Chapter 22 : Mr. Heady
Chapter 23 : Mr. Combative
Chapter 24 : Mr. Sneaky
Chapter 25 : Mr. Determined
Chapter 26 : Mr. Vulnerable
Chapter 27 : Mr. Happy
Chapter 28 : Mr. Mine
Epilogue : Mr. Husband
Braden's POV: Chapter 5 : Mr. Irresistable (book one)
Braden's POV: Chapter 12 : Mr. Fierce (book one)
Braden's POV: Chapter 21 : Mr. Eager (book one)
Braden's POV: Chapter 32 : Mr Heartbreaker (book one)
Braden's POV: Chapter 4 : Mr. Unstoppable (book two)
His to Love (His #3)

Chapter 5 : Mr. Remarkable

392K 9K 5.1K
By bourbonvanilla

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Braden only stares at me until I get all uncomfortable and nervous. Not that I wasn't all that before, but he's getting me in an even worse state.

He suddenly stands up. ''Come,'' he says and sticks his hand out for me to take. My eyes drop to it and I stare at it for some long seconds, before I reluctantly take it.

He pulls me up from the chair and his pull is so strong and unexpected that I crash into his chest. He instantly wraps his arm around me, caging me to his body. I wish he could cage my heart, because it seems like it wants to jump out from my chest, judging by how fast it's really beating.

He puts his palm on the right side of my face and looks at me with gentle eyes. I get the urge to suddenly start crying and I don't know why. It's just something ... something so similar about his look, like how he used to look at me the same way so many times before ... it pulls the strings in my heart and such a pain surges through me that I have to open my mouth and take a deep, shaky breath, because I feel like suffocating.

Braden drops his forehead on mine and inhales as if in pain. ''I'm going to put an end to this, Rory. I swear to God, if it costs me everything ...'' he murmurs against my lips.

I don't have time to ask him what he means with those words before he takes me to the living room and sits down on the couch, taking me with him so I sit so close to him our sides touch. He looks me deadly in the eyes with a very serious look.

I fidget in my seat a little, not knowing what to expect to come out of his mouth. He's full of surprises lately.

''I already told you I want you back in my life and you haven't given me any answer to that,'' he states calmly, all collected, while I'm sitting in front of him like a mess.

He has his face vain of emotions. God, he has a beautiful face ... I'd never get tired of looking at him and I swear to everything I could look at him for the rest of my life and still be surprised every day at how handsome he really is – inside and out.

I straighten my back. ''I did give you an answer,'' I tell him, as calm as he did before.

Braden frowns a bit, showing the first bits of annoyance. I have to look at him closely and carefully to not miss any hint of emotion on his face before he carefully masks it. ''That wasn't an answer. At least not one I'm willing to accept.''

I lift my eyebrow at him, careful not to show what's going inside of my confused mind right now. ''And what answer are you willing to accept?'' I ask him carefully.

He rakes his hand through his hair in a distressed manner. ''Rory, I ...'' He looks deeply into my eyes and says with all the sincerity he can muster and with the most emotions he can show in one sentence, ''I'd rather lose my mind than lose you ever again.''

I can literally feel my heart flutter at his words.

But he continues. ''I was too much an asshole to see how beautiful and worthy you are. You've always cared too much about me and I never knew why. And when you admitted you love me ...'' He exhales out, going through his hair with his hands. ''I got scared. It was an intense moment for me.''

''Braden ...'' my voice cracks.

He shifts closer to me, lifts his hand slowly and touches my cheek lightly, wiping the fallen tear away with his thumb. ''I missed your smile every minute I was away from you. I swear it lights the whole fucking city up. But then, Brooke told me you weren't smiling. That you didn't smile, not even once in those three weeks. And it hit me that I almost forgot how your smile looks and I wanted to see you smile again. I hate myself because you had to waste so many tears on me.''

His voice starts to break and I see tears glistening in his eyes.

I cup my mouth with my palm and sob into it. I can't listen to this. It's too much, it hurts too much. So I do the only thing that I know brings me comfort and safeness.

I wrap my arms around him, holding to him for dear life again after four long weeks of emptiness and misery.

''Stop, Braden. Please, it's okay ...'' I sob into his neck.

It feels so good, my whole body is literally shaking at being back in his arms again. And when he wraps his arms around me, lifts me on his lap and buries his head into my neck, I feel like I'm going to die. And I'm going to die very happy.

There are so many feelings swirling around in my body, but the strongest are love. Passion. Forgiveness. Happiness.

''Don't hurt me, Braden. Never again. Never like this,'' I plead him weakly, my tears streaming down onto his expensive suit, but I don't care. I don't care about anything else but being back in his arms, in his warm embrace, where I'm safe and happy and nothing else exists.

Braden squeezes me in reply. ''I'd rather die than hurt you again, baby,'' he tells me, bringing my body impossible close to his.

We just both sit there – me crying into his neck and holding to him for dear life, and him, holding me and whispering gentle, comforting words into my ear how he never wants to be a minute away from me, how badly he missed me and promising me over and over again that he's not going to let me get away from him, ever again.

He still didn't say the words I want to hear, but that's okay. I know he cares about me. He must, because I don't think why would he want me back into his life so badly. As much as I know, he's a known womaniser, not having any relationship longer than three months. I doubt he's saying the same words to every woman out there.

Surely not, right?

''I hope you're not telling this to every woman you end things with,'' I say dryly before I can really think about it.

I feel Braden's body getting tense under me. He forces my head up so I can look at his pained face and he stares back into my tear-strained face. His mouth is in a completely straight line. ''I've never begged for anything or anyone in my life, my sweet girl,'' he whispers. ''Everything came to me in an easy way or I found a way to get what I wanted. Or maybe I never wanted to have anything so much that I'd beg for it. But you, Rory ...'' he pauses, staring deeply into my eyes. ''I'd drop down to my knees in front of thousands of people and beg you to be mine again.''

I cup his face with my hands and lean down so our noses almost touch. ''Where is this all coming from?'' I ask him. His words are all so beautiful, like I'd listen to him read Shakespeare, but I don't think anyone could read anything with so many emotions in their voice and on their face as Braden has when he's telling me all this.

Braden inhales slowly and closes his eyes as if memorising the smell of me. ''It's all the truth, baby. I've had three weeks to think of how to get you back and not one apology sounded enough for you to forgive me for what I did.'' He shrugs. ''So I just hoped for some kind of miracle. A miracle which would bring you back to me and back into my arms.''

His hold tightens on me as he says this. ''I guess sometimes, if you're lucky, probably the luckiest person on this entire planet, the miracle you want the most happens to you.''

His eyes shine so bright with the sincerity and my chest is hurting so much from his words, I choose to put us both out of this misery and close the distance between us, putting my lips on his in a strong, slow kiss, which shows our emotions without having to say anything.

Braden's chest lifts as my lips first touch his and he moans slowly into my mouth, as if a starving man finally got a meal after days, or weeks, of starvation.

I feel him hardening under me and the kiss grows more aggressive as our passion for each other grows. It's been too long – for both of us, I guess.

Well, at least I hope. I don't want to think he's been with anyone else when we were separated, but I wouldn't even be surprised if he was. Sure, I'd be devastated, but we were basically separated so he was free to do anything he wanted.

But the thought still hurt.

''Rory, what's wrong?'' Braden asks with his lust filled eyes peering at me.

I shake my head at myself, but it doesn't convince him as he grabs my head, puts his lips on my jaw and places small kisses toward my ear, where he whispers, ''Tell me. Don't hide your thoughts from me.''

I exhale loudly and close my eyes – both from the sensation that travels down my body at hearing his low voice close to my ear, his hot breath hitting the sensitive spot from my neck, and also to prepare myself to say what's on my mind.

''Have you ... been with any other ... girl in the past month?'' I finally ask when I get the courage. I can't look at him, though, so I stare at the wall above his head.

Braden dips his head back so he has a better look on me, his mouth half open.

God, I really do know how to kill a mood.

''Jesus, Rory.'' He shakes his head at me. ''Don't think so low of me.'' He kisses my throat softly. ''I could barely function knowing that I lost you. The only thing on my mind was you – how I'll get to have you back with me again,'' he says sensually.

I can't help but feel the relief of hearing that, even though it's still painful to be reminded of those dark three weeks.

But I'll let myself believe that there's an end to the misery and it's the same as before. Well, not the same. It's deeper. More sensual. With much more passion than before.

It's different in the way he looks at me like he's memorising every little thing on my face and body. Like he's worshiping me. Like he's thanking the Lord.

I recognise these looks because I look the same way at him.

He attacks my lips again, without any warning, and after I get over the surprise attack, I kiss him back, greedily, hungrily. I just can't get enough of him. I'll never get enough of him.

I start tearing his clothes apart, starting with his suit jacket, which is a tough task and when it doesn't cave in as easily as I thought it would, I groan frustratingly in Braden's mouth and tug more desperately now.

Braden breaks the kiss, panting hard, and puts his hands on my forearms to stop my movements. ''Easy, baby,'' he soothes, trying to calm down.

I shake my head again and bite my lip. I want him too much to stop now. I'm wild with the desire he built inside of me, and damn him if he isn't going to do anything about it.

I'm ready to tie him to the bed and have my way with him, I swear to god. He's not going away from me tonight.

Or ever, for that matter.

Braden starts kissing my neck, to distract me, I guess. It works. He gets out a loud, embarrassing moan from me, but the jolt that travels down my body ... it gets me in an even worse state, so his distraction doesn't work on me for long.

So this time, I try with his pants, unbuckling his belt, taking it off. When I want to unbutton them, he once again stops me by putting his hands on my wrists and locks them behind my back. He leans me back and he leans forward, so he has his face above my face, really near it.

My breath catches in my throat. His hold is almost painful, but he's careful. ''We're not going to rush this,'' he tells me, his hot lips moving against my sensible ones.

I make a sound in my throat to show him how displeased I am with his choice. ''Please,'' is the only thing I can get past my mouth and the only word I can make with my currently nonfunctioning brain.

Braden groans lowly. ''Fuck,'' he grits out. ''Wrap your legs around me,'' he says and when I do as he says, without a second thought, he lifts me up, crashes his mouth on mine, and starts walking us both to my bedroom.

He gently puts me down on the bed, hovering above me. He never once breaks our lips apart and I'm starting to get light-headed from having no air. But the passion and the need for him is stronger than the primary need to breathe.

When he shifts his body and he unconsciously rubs himself against me, I have to break our kiss to throw my head back and moan lowly.

It's been too long. I'm too needy. I'm too sensitive. And I don't need much to get off. But knowing Braden, he just won't give me what I need. He's going to torture me so long until I'll be close to losing my mind.

He finally (finally!) takes his suit jacket off, revealing the white dress shirt and tie he has under it that's gripping his muscles in such a delicious way it makes my lips go dry and the pulsing between my legs increase.

He sits back on his heels and looks down at me with his bedroom eyes and tousled hair. He takes off his tie firstly and then he starts unbuttoning his dress shirt, slowly revealing his bronzed skin to my greedy, hungry eyes while never taking his eyes off me.

He should be totally illegal. Or he should come with a warning. It should be a crime to look so damn good, so damn sexy.

''I swear to God, if you're not going to hurry up, I'm going to tear your clothes apart in the next second,'' I warn him as my lustful gaze takes in all of the exposing muscles.

He lazily smirks at me but doesn't speed up his moves.

He's totally been working out more. His abs are even more defined than weeks ago. And as he slowly pulls the shirt off his shoulders, I see his biceps got bigger, too.

I bite my lip.

Holy damn.

I put my curious hands on his chest and slowly trace every single muscle of his, going over the hard lines of his beautiful torso. His muscles tense under my hands, making them look more prominent. My vision blurs at how much I want – no – need him inside of me. Right. Now.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down violently. ''Get inside of me,'' I order him breathlessly.

Braden only blinks lazily at me in response, shaking his head softly. ''No,'' he simply says.

My eyes cross over. ''I'm not joking, Braden. I swear to God –''

He puts his mouth on mine, successfully shutting me up. He rubs his erection against the sensitive spot between my legs again, making me groan out in both pleasure and aggravation because he just won't give me what I want.

I'm already on the verge of begging and he hasn't even started fully yet. Jesus, I'm an embarrassment to all women out there.

''Braden, please,'' I beg him. I literally beg him, in my desperate voice against his mouth.

He nibs my bottom lip and I lift my hips up, bucking against him, to get the friction I need that much.

He slides his palm up over my body, bringing my shirt up with it, exposing my flesh to him. His eyes are literally on fire as he looks down at me, ready to attack.

He pulls my shirt off and doesn't even hesitate to unclasp my bra and taking it off, too. He growls when he exposes my bare chest to him. His eyes are hooded, trained on my breasts.

He puts his palm over my right breast, squeezing it, dropping his head lower so he can take my nipple in his mouth, licking it, then biting it very softly. He squeezes my breast again.

I laugh courtly, but my laugh dies off right after he puts his mouth on my other nipple, flicking his tongue around it, making it perk up.

My hips buckle up against his, seeking some friction, anything to take the edge off. It makes Braden groan as I rub myself against him.

He travels with his hand down to the waist of my pants, where he unbuttons them, takes the zipper down, but doesn't them take off as I expected he would – he puts his hand inside my panties and instantly searches for my pulsing spot that needs his attention.

He puts one, long finger inside of me, stretching me out. ''Jesus,'' he breathes out in a pained voice. ''You're so wet. So hot,'' he growls out.

''Don't stop,'' I warn him because I'm honestly so close I can even see it.

He flaunts his significant smile of pure triumph, showing me he knows exactly he has me where he wanted to and he isn't willing to let this pass. He's at least that nice that he doesn't stop his movements, his finger going in and out in a painful slow motion, his thumb circling softly on my clit.

He's slowly building my release and when he adds another finger, it doesn't take me long before I scream out when the waves of pure pleasure travel through my whole body.

I don't realise I closed my eyes, but when I feel Braden's lips moving against mine, I slowly become aware of the world around me. Or at least of the man with me and what just happened.

''I need to feel you,'' he murmurs around my lips and starts taking off his trousers, his movements rushed and sloppy and when he can't get them down his legs fast enough, a wrinkle appears between his eyebrows and he huffs in frustration.

I watch him in amusement, absently tracing his bicep that is beside my head as he leans above me on his elbows.

I feel him the instant he gets his trousers and boxers down, his hard, hot length laying on my thigh.

I feel him at my entrance and I tense up slightly, anticipating the sensation I'm going to feel when he enters me. But he doesn't. He teases me, rubbing only his tip up and down, making it all wet and making me go crazy with lust.

I grip his shoulders hard, digging my nails into his back, hard. He doesn't even wince, he just chuckles, the bastard.

I groan in frustration, squeezing my eyes shut and just when I want to yell out to get inside of me, he does in a one, swift movement.

We both moan out. Braden grits his teeth and stills inside of me, trying to take control over himself.

He slowly moves halfway out and then slowly back in, out and in, his moves slow and calculated.

I move my eyes from the ceiling to his as he cradles my head with his hands, looking down at me with a gentle face. ''I've missed this,'' he admits quietly, his voice slightly strained and groggy. ''I've missed you,'' he says even quieter. ''So goddamn much,'' he now whispers in my neck, placing open-mouthed kisses there.

I buckle against him. ''Go faster,'' I tell him.

He looks down, hiding his eyes from me as he shakes his head, not saying anything. He continues with the slow, painful pace.

''Go faster,'' I repeat myself, my tone demanding.

He looks at me under his lashes, showing me his hazy eyes and a look trespasses between us – a look so deep I couldn't describe it with words, even if I knew every English word there is to exist.

When he continues torturing us both and I'm already on the verge of my second orgasm, tears start pooling in my eyes.

I don't think if Braden sees them, but he does drop his head down to my jaw, grazing it softly with his teeth.

''Did you miss me?'' he asks, looking at me. He asks this in such an unsure tone, it squeezes my heart.

God, doesn't he know?

I brush his hair, gazing at him, not blinking once. ''Every second that passed. I was thinking about you all day. Dreaming about you all night. I couldn't escape you – couldn't get away from you. Even if I wanted to,'' I admit to him in a whisper, baring my soul to him.

Braden inhales sharply, his nostrils flaring. His movements instantly speed up and I can only moan out in appreciation.

When he builds my pleasure at such a high point I can literally not hold back anymore, I warn, ''I'm coming,'' before my muscles squeeze around him.

He leans his face down even closer, hovering above me, his breath hitting my lips. ''I'm right with you,'' he tells me, staring only at my eyes.

I throw my head back as the pleasure hits me again, but I don't stop looking at him. I don't break our stare.

In a moment of weakness, I tell him out loud, ''I love you so much,'' with tears in my eyes, at which he instantly responds with a painful sound, closes the distance between us by putting his lips on mine as he gets to his own release, too, kissing me all the way through it.

His body crashes on top of me and he puts his arms around me, not letting me go anywhere by squeezing me into a tight, warm embrace. We're both breathing hard, we're both high on pleasure.

Braden drops his head into my neck, nuzzling into it, placing a small kiss on it and then rests his head there while we're both trying to calm down.

I trace his arm with my fingers, softly and slowly going up and down with my fingers, needing to touch him. I need to make sure this is real and that I won't wake up from a dream. I need something to know that it's real. He's truly here with me.

He finally rolls down after some minutes – not that I mind having him on me fully naked, crashing me with his body, but he's kind of heavy – but he doesn't let me completely go, because as soon as he hits the mattress, he puts his arm around me and pulls me into his body, hugging me to him.

I place my hand on his chest, feeling his heart beating. It's beating fast, just as mine is, and I want to know what he's thinking about that got his heart racing.

I don't wonder for much longer, because he breaks our comfortable silence, saying, ''I could use some sleep, but I'm afraid that when I wake up, I'll realise all of this has been just a dream.''

My thoughts exactly.

My heart starts beating even faster. ''I actually feel the same,'' I admit to him, staring at his arm where I draw circles with my fingers.

Braden sighs and kisses the top of my head, squeezing me into his arms. ''I'm not going anywhere,'' he reassures me, calming down my over-thinking brain a bit. ''There's not a chance anyone or anything takes me away from you.''

I lift my head to look at him, my eyebrows furrowed. ''So you're basically saying that the baby came between us and that's why you left?'' I say out loud what I'm really thinking.

''What?'' Braden says quickly, loudly. ''No,'' he states firmly, shaking his head. ''No. Not at all. God, no.'' He puts his hand on my stomach, spreading his palm there. ''This baby is nothing but a miracle and I'll cherish it until the day I die.'' He looks deep into my eyes. ''It's a part of me – us. It's my blood. And that's the best gift anyone could ever give me.''

Tears pool in my eyes at his words. ''What happened, Braden? What changed your mind? Why did you come back?'' I ask him the questions I wanted the answer to since the day he showed up at my flat again.

Braden looks at me, his face remorseful. ''Nothing happened, Rory. I wanted you back the second I left this flat,'' he says with a grimace, probably remembering that night. ''It didn't take long for me to realise I screwed up. Badly. And after you sent me back all those things I gave you ...'' He exhales, relaxing his body against mine. ''I knew it was over and that you're done with me.''

He doesn't stop there. ''And then I wanted to ask Brooke for help, but she didn't even want to hear from me.'' Braden chuckles dryly, his laugh a little sad. ''You know you messed up badly if Brooke doesn't want to speak with you anymore.''

I smile. I tangle my legs with his and put my head on his shoulder, seeking as much comfort as I can. I want to touch him anyway I can.

I sigh in content. His words are so ... sweet. But are they true? I've experienced a lot of things with Braden – on his good and bad days. I've seen him happy, I've seen him angry and I've loved him all times equally.

But that night ... That was a totally different story and it made me question if I really did know him at all.

''But why would you say those things to me, Braden? I don't understand,'' I say. Because I really don't.

Braden puts his hand up on my cheek and softly grazes it with his knuckles, staring at me the whole time with his intense gaze. ''I already told you I got afraid, Rory,'' he says softly, quietly, as if he said it any louder, I'd disappear or break in half.

I squint at him and scrunch my nose up because it's still not adding up. ''But you could've told me so, then,'' I reply. ''You didn't have to say all those hurtful words, especially if you're claiming you didn't mean them.'' My voice is a little sulky and it's apparent that I don't quite understand his reasons for leaving.

Braden suddenly rolls on top of me in a swift movement. He leans on one forearm, which he places right beside my head, and he takes my head in his other hand, forcing me to look at him. ''I didn't mean it, Rory. I didn't mean a word I said that night and you have to believe me. You have to,'' he repeats, but his voice is not so sure anymore.

I stare at him, waiting, not having the guts to say anything back.

I don't have to, because he continues, ''When you told me ... the news ...'' he clears his throat uncomfortably. A frown appears between his eyebrows. ''Saying that you love me ...'' He shakes his head as if he doesn't believe it. ''I got afraid. For a moment there, all I saw was Victoria and all the times she claimed how much she loved me. And then she left. I saw that all in you and I had a moment of weakness, thinking that it should be me this time to leave before you can do it first.'' He snorts. ''Guess I couldn't be more wrong.''

In this moment, everything falls down. This imperfectly perfect man, this broken, beautiful man, who seems so perfect on the outside, so confident, is also so broken and so insecure. I feel like someone's squeezing my heart with his hand inside of me.

I wrap my arms around him and hug him to my body, because even though he probably won't ever admit it, he's seeking the comfort. He's doing it in his own way, but nevertheless ... ''I do love you, Braden. I'm not your ex-fiancée. I'm not going to leave you. I love you for all the right reasons and I'd rather die before I left you,'' I tell him with all honesty I could muster, congratulating myself in my mind that my voice didn't shake.

Braden lets out a breath that sounds everything but steady, his eyes close momentarily. ''Don't say that, babe,'' he murmurs, placing small kisses on my lips, moving down to my jaw and on my neck, then licking all the way up to my chin again.

I squirm under him. I feel him big and hard, ready to go again, and I'm more than willing to.

''I'm not going anywhere,'' Braden murmurs, placing his mouth anywhere he can, his hands raking up and down my naked skin, touching everywhere he can go.

My breathing speeds up. ''I wouldn't let you anyway,'' I tell him, close to his ear and I feel him shudder. I'm glad to see he's not so immune to me. He probably only hides it better. Or he's more controlled than I am because he can make me do various things I wouldn't do for anyone else with just looking at me.

I'm under his spell and I don't even regret it. Hopefully.

I might start praying every night that this thing between us lasts, because I don't know if I'll be able to go through losing him ever again. It was too much the first time. Too hurtful.

''Make love to me,'' I beg him, wrapping my arms around him, crashing his body into mine so he can't escape me.

Braden grunts lowly in his throat, his grunt travelling all the way down to my core. ''Gladly,'' he says back, moving his lips down to my breasts, taking one of my already sensitive nipples into his mouth and having his way with them.

It has me writhing and begging him to give me what I want in mere seconds.

He looks at me from under his lashes, his eyes filled with amusement and pure, raw lust. ''Still so impatient,'' he comments. ''It's making me crazy,'' he admits right after, shifting his hips so I can feel how crazy I make him.

I don't have it in me to even smile at him because I can't focus on anything else other than he's so close to me, so close to giving me what I so desperately need and want in this moment. I lift my hips up and brush against him, wetting his shaft with my own juices, showing him exactly how crazy he makes me.

He groans quietly, squeezing my hips. He bows his head down and I see he has to take a few moments to calm himself down.

But the thing is, I don't want him to calm down. I want him – in this instant, and damn him, if he won't give me what I want, I'm going to take it myself.

I roll us over when he's least expecting it, sitting on him. He reopens his eyes and looks at me with a complete surprise.

I don't give him much time before I grip his cock in my hand, position myself above him, and slowly take him all the way down.

''Damn it, Rory,'' Braden moans out, gripping my hips even tighter. He breathes hard, his gaze a bit unfocused.

I move up and then sit back down, making him grunt again, but he soon cuts my fun off as he rolls us back so he hovers above me again.

He wraps his palm around my wrists in a vice grip, bringing them above my head, so I can't use my hands anymore.

I grunt in disapproval because this means I can't touch him anymore. And it's a torture.

He doesn't release my hands, though. What he does is he kisses me so hard and so long that it takes all the breath out of my lungs.

He's thrusting slowly into me, slowly and gently, making me feel every hard inch of him stretching me out, filling me completely. It's driving me wild. It's driving me inside because of the pleasure I feel. I'm rolling on the verge of climax, but he doesn't seem to be willing to give it to me just yet.

I buckle my hips against him and try to free my hands, but I don't get anything back but a shake of the head from him.

''Babe,'' he scolds me, although his voice is gentle and all groggy from the pleasure. ''I want this to last. We're going slow,'' he says, dipping his head into my neck and distracts me with hot, wet kisses on all over my throat to my ear and back down on my neck, where he sucks the skin and bites it gently.

My wrists resist at his hand when a shudder of pleasure so high travels down my body, it shakes me to the bones. He's still too strong, holding me captive with his only one hand.

''God, you like to torture me,'' I moan out, literally on the verge of tears, but it seems like that doesn't bother Braden much. In fact, he even smiles down at me.

''Not at all, my sweet girl,'' he murmurs, brushing my hair back from my sweaty face with his free hand. ''Focus on the pleasure. Doesn't it feel good? I know you feel every inch of me going in and out of that hot, tight pussy of yours.'' He dips his head lower, placing his lips close to my ear. ''I love how wet you are. Only for me, baby. Always for me.''

I inhale deeply, my eyes rolling back so I'm looking straight up at the ceiling.

''I can't hold on. Braden, please. Please. Please ...'' I beg him, completely desperate, my mind going blank, only focusing on getting to that release.

Braden takes a look at my pitiful face and takes pity of me, reaching with his hand between us and putting it on the already hard clit. With a few circles of his fingers, I'm spasming around him, shouting out his name.

He releases my wrists and I grab the sheets, riding out the waves of orgasm so powerful it has me shaking.

''God damn you're so gorgeous when you come,'' Braden comments, his thrusts becoming a bit faster, a bit harder and a bit wild. A clear sign that he's close to his release.

And it doesn't take him long when he buries his head into my throat, whispering, ''My sweet, sweet girl,'' over and over again while spilling himself into me.

He rolls off me after he calms down enough, places a kiss on my forehead and stands up, going butt naked into the bathroom, while I'm still trying to catch my breath.

He comes out with a washcloth and cleans me, his hands gentle, his gaze soft on me.

He returns back into the bathroom and comes back in mere seconds. He turns off the light, puts the covers over us and reaches his arm out to me, tucking my front to his front, tangling our legs together and putting my head to his throat.

I want to cry out of happiness because I'm back in his arms. Because I can sleep in his tight, warm embrace.

God, I missed this. I missed him. So damn much.

Braden probably feels the tension in my body, because he brushes my hair with his hand and travels it down, brushing down my arm.

''I won't go anywhere, baby girl,'' he whispers reassuringly. ''Go to sleep now. Sweet dreams,'' he says, before placing one last kiss on my cheek, sighing contently.

Sweet dreams? I don't think I can have dreams sweeter than the reality in this moment is right now. But I still reply, ''Good night, love,'' snuggling closer to him, letting the sleep consume me. 

Oh, hello, babies! Is it Sunday yet?! 

What did you think of this chapter now? And have your feelings toward Braden changed? Do you think Rory gave in too soon? 

Tell me your thoughts - I love reading your comments! 

Thank you for reading! See you next Sunday x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9M 311K 32
*WARNING! This story contains mature content.* When her boyfriend cheats on her, Rory Warren moves to a new flat. She gets a flatmate who becomes a...
269K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
32.5K 2.9K 54
**ATTENTION! This is a sequel to Not the Only One. Please please don't read any further until you read it! - SPOILERS ahead! All of the characters wi...
1.6M 48.7K 51
After five years and a thousand regrets, two old lovers meet again.. "What kind of stunt are you pulling out this time?" I see his eyes blaze in blue...