The Wire -Tristan Wilds-

By JBabiiee

16 Year Old Michael Lee (Tristan Wilds) Is The Number 1Drug Dealer In Detroit But What Happens When A 17 Year... More

The Wire -Tristan Wilds-
Michael Description
Duquan Description
Randy Description
Prologue

Namond Description

302 7 0
By JBabiiee

Namond is the son of Wee-Bey Brice and De'Londa Brice and is a middle school student.

He is friends with Michael Lee and Randy Wagstaff and often bullies Duquan "Dukie" Weems. Namond lives with his mother and the two are well looked after by money from the Barksdale drug dealing organization that his father was a part of. Wee-Bey is serving consecutive life sentences for multiple homicides committed on behalf of the Barksdales, having even confessed to crimes he did not commit. Grateful because Wee-Bey shielded the rest of the organization by taking the prison sentence on himself, the Barksdales provide for Namond and De'Londa. Even after the organization is shattered by the incarceration of Avon Barksdale, his sister Brianna Barksdale continues to pay them. This steady income means that Namond is much better off than his peers.

Aliases "Nay"

Gender Male

Occupation Student Former drug dealer

Family Wee-Bey Brice (father) De'Londa Brice (mother) Howard "Bunny" Colvin (legal guardian) Lolita Colvin (legal guardian)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 15K 166
Naruto has always had video games to fall back on growing up while the rest of the village pretty much treated him like garbage. What happens when Na...
167K 16.9K 93
The universe gave me another chance after life screwed me over. My second life brought me to a world where people breath fire, walk on water and some...
45.6K 1.4K 18
A Ben 10 Fanfic of what would happen to the tale of Ben Tennyson if he were to have a best friend who also acquires a watch similar to the Omnitrix...
64.9K 3.2K 21
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"