6 dragons

By JeweltheDragon

Fairy Tail already has 4 dragon slayers. But things in Fairy Tail are about to get even more crazy. Two new d... More

Chapter 1: Ice and Gold Fire!
Chapter 2: On our way to travel!
Chapter 4: Joining Fairy Tail!

Chapter 3: Its not dragons! Its dragon slayers!

18 0 0
By JeweltheDragon

The two cloaked figures made there way through the outskirts of the city. They were looking for a place named 'Fairy Tail'. They didnt know if this was a restaurant or what but, thats where the leads started, so they had to find it.

Each figure had a cat, or exceed. on there shoulder. They all looked around to try to find the place called 'Fairy Tail'. The sun started to fall across the sky, so they finally left there search for Fairy Tail and started to search for an ally way to sleep in. They found one, right next to a fancy looking apartment. They couldn't put up there hammocks so they just decided to sleep on the ground, and use the hammocks as a blanket.

Jewel laid down happily as Shadow snuggled near her stomach. She looked over at Asuna.
"Tomorrow, we finally get a lead to where they went! 'Night, Asuna." She said then yawned.
"Good night, Jewel." She said back, allowing her eyes to fall. But before falling asleep, she thought in her mind, I hope your right Jewel.

-the next morning-

'Jewel. Do you see it?' Asuna asked Jewel using her telepathy.

Jewel was in the sky, Shadow was flying her this time. They didn't want to waist any magic energy.

'I don't see anything Asuna. Maybe we should ask someone?' She answers back, her and Shadow descending from the sky.
Asuna huffed. 'Fine. But your talking to them.'
'Alright! Lets go find someone!'

Jewel skipped with Shadow on her shoulder, to go find someone, leaving Asuna and Aster trying to keep up.

Jewel finally goes up to an old man with a cane. He had gray hair, and a monocle. He looked at the two cloaked girls and asked, "What can i do for you young'ns today?"

Jewel stepped forward. "Were looking for a place called Fairy Tail, do you know where it is?" She asked, trying to keep her voice from going to a whisper.

The old man rubbed his chin. "Well. They were in the middle of the town. Then they moved towards the outskirts. I would check the center of town, and towards the North outskirts." He told Jewel, pulling out a map showing her where they were, and where to go.

"Thank you sir!" Jewel thanked. She walked over to Asuna and jumped up and down.
'See Asuna! See! The people here on nice!" She thought gleefully.
Asuna shook her head and said, 'lets get going. We don't want nightfall to catch us again.' She said back, walking forward.

They walked to the middle, and there was nothing but rubble. 'Hmm. So that means that this place is near the North outskirts, huh.' Jewel said, kicking a piece of rubble out of the way.
'Yea.' Asuna replied, looking up, seeing that the sun wasn't even halfway into the sky.

Jewel and Asuna walked for about 5 minutes before finally, reaching a big building with a big title that said 'FAIRY TAIL'. Jewel looked turned towards Asuna, and back towards the building.
'Well. We found it. Lets go!' Se yelled telepathically. But before she could even move, Asuna's hand came down on Jewel's Head, making Shadow fall off her shoulder in the process.

'I told you never to yell in your mind again.' She said coldly.
One Jewel and Shadow got situated again. They walked into the entrance, and just then a chair came out the doors, Jewel getting hit for the second time today. She fell back with a big 'Oof' and groaned.

Shadow helped her back up and they looked inside only to sweat drop.

The whole place was fighting.

Jewel shrieked and moved out of the way quickly as a beer bottle flew towards her. Jewel turned towards the counter, and saw a white haired girl cleaning a glass cup behind the counter.

Jewel sprinted inside, trying to dodge all the debree, but failed. Asuna shook her head and froze everything that came her way. They finally reach the counter and Jewel groans in pain.
'This place is crazy.' Jewel said to Asuna, holding the back of her head, that was still covered by her cloak, while Asuna brushed her cloak off.
'No kidding. Its like there trying to kill each other.' She growled, not liking all the people.

"Why hello. My name is Mirajane. What can i help you two with?" She asked. They could feel her curiosity burning into there cloaks.

Jewel was the one who spoke (:duh:). "We heard that there was something about dragons here. Do you happen to know those dragons, or know where they are now?" She asked. Her voice was getting better at not going out.
Mirajane looked at us in amusement. "Dragons? You mean dragon slayers. Yea we have dragon slayers in this guild." She said, turning around to put the cup she was cleaning back.

Jewel and Asuna turned towards each other in surprise.
'Did you know there were other dragon slayers?' Jewel asked Asuna.
'No, i didn't.' She answered. Turning back to the white haired woman, who was now looking at them with a confused look.
Shadow jumped off of Jewels shoulder. "No Mam. We mean dragons. We were told there were dragons here." He said and Aster came to join him.
"Yea! They said there were four of them!" She added.

Mirajane stared at the two cats. "So you two have exceeds?" She asked the two.
Jewel nodded. "Yea, this is Shadow, and this is Aster." She pointed to each of the exceeds.

"Hey Mira! Get me a bottle of beer." Said a long, black haired man. He was extremely tall, and had metal piercings on his face.
Mira nodded and told the two girls she would be right back. Jewel turned her head to the tall man. He smelled familiar. She couldn't put her finger on it. But he smelled different from everyone else.

He saw her and scoffed. "What're you look'n at, goldy lox." He said coldly. Jewel growled at his comment, but Asuna put her hand on her shoulder, telling her not to start something.

Mira came back with a bottle of beer, and Jewel looked at it like it was an alien. Jewel almost gagged at the smell of it. Asuna's breath hitched once the scent of it hit her nose. They knew one thing.
Beer. Bad.

Mira turned her attention back to the girls. "Now. As you were saying. No. There are no just dragons here. We have dragon slayers though. Why do you ask?"

The tall man looked at the two figures and there cats when he heard that. He sniffed the air. 'Something is wrong about those two.' He thought.  He stared for a little longer before a blur haired girl came up to him and playfully hit him on the arm.

Its rude to stare Gajeel." She scolded him. He looked at her and back to the girls, then back to her. He leaned down closely to levy's ear. "I don't know but these to people are kinda suspicious, shrimp, keep an eye on them. They could be dangerous." He whispered. The girl looked at him half surprised, and half angry. "I told you not to call me shrimp! Its Levy. L-E-V-Y." She spelled out, obviously annoyed at the nickname.

Asuna felt a vein pop out of her head at there talk. Levy wasn't the only one annoyed.

Jewel leaned forward, wanting to know more. "Dragon slayers? Who are they?" She asked leaning in more, and patting Shadow on the head.

Mira turned to Gajeel and said, "Gajeel is a dragon slayer." Gajeel turned back to the girls and huffed. "What'sit to ya." He said. He eyed the figures some more, noting that there faces were completely concealed.

Jewel stood up and faced towards Gajeel. She went to go say something but the doors swung open.

Jewel gasped in surprise and she turned to Asuna. She couldn't tell what she was thinking, but she wasn't too happy.

"WERE BACK!" Natsu screamed. The whole place greeted them, and started to fight.
Jewel shrieked and got hit with a bottle. 'Why do i always get hit' she thought to herself. She rubed the side of her head. And continued to look at Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Erza.

"Welcome back guys." A little girl said, smiling. She was little, and had dark blue hair.

"Do you need me to heal any of you?" She asked them.
Lucy smiled warmly at her. "No were all fine. Thank you though." She then saw the gold cloak out of the corner of her eye. She looked at us bewildered, wondering why we were here.

She wasn't the only one who noticed. Everyone on team Natsu noticed. "YOU!" He yelled. Natsu, being the loudmouth he was, ran over to them his fists aflame.
"What are you doin here! You follow us?" He questioned.

Shadow and Aster got scare and jumped on there partners shoulders. Jewel looked to Asuna and she nodded. They got up quickly and went to leave, but Natsu wasn't going to let that happen.
"Hey! Get back here and answer me!" He yelled at them. He reached out to grab them both but only grabbed Jewels hood, pulling it off her head.

Jewel had extremely short dark gold hair, with a purple streak going through it. Her eyes were a golden-amber with a hint of blue. The sash belt/bandanna still around her face. She started sweating bullets.

Natsu tries to grab Asuna's hood, but Asuna turned as quick as lightning and punched Natsu on the left cheek, knocking him out.

Jewel pulled down her sash from her face and ran over to Asuna and held her back from kicking the poor boy while he was out cold.

Everyone stared at the two strangers in surprise. Natsu had just been taken out in one hit. Only Laxus, Gildarts and Erza could do that. They started whispering to each other.

Jewel tried hard to keep Asuna held back. And somehow she did. "Asuna! Cool down! (:no pun intended:)" Jewel yelled at her. Shadow and Aster are holding onto each one of her legs.

Asuna huffed and ripped her arms from Jewel. She crossed her arms. "Fine." She muttered.

Erza stepped forward and greeted them. "Hello again. We never got to thank you properly for your help." She said.
Jewel just smiled wider and waved her hands. "Its no big deal. We were just doin what good people would do!" She said happily.
Erza looked at the two exceeds that they had near them. "We didn't see those two when we were with you. Did you just find them?"
Jewel shook her head, patting Shadow. "No. They were on a mission. Were looking for dragons." She said, slightly frowning.
"They herd that there were dragons here, but i guess it was dragon slayers, not dragons."

Shadow's ears went down. "Sorry Jewel. I thought we had a good lead." He muttered.
Jewel instantly lit up. "Don't worry! Well find them!"
Jewel did a toothy smile, her sharp canines showing.

Everyone stared at them. Jewel got really nervous, and started sweating again. She looked around at all the people and started sweating more.

Lucy got worried about Jewel. "Hey, are you alright?" She asked, seeing her get paler every second.
"Th-there st-starring." Jewel stuttered.

Who knew she had serious stage fright.

Asuna stood there, still as can be, an angry expression across her face.
"Stop starring. Your going to give her a heart attack." She told them plainly.
They all looked confused at what she meant. Jewel gulped. "A-Asuna... They k-keep loo-ooking at m-me."
Asuna rolled her eyes and draged Jewel the the bar counter.
"Mam, could you get ice water for my friend." She asked Mira.
Mira smiled warmly. "You could just call me Mira. Ill get that right out for you." She said.

As Mira came back, Jewel was getting even paler, and sweating more. Everyone started whispering, making her sink down in her chair, eyes darting from side to side.

Asuna scoffed at her friend.
'Cant believe you have stage fright this bad.'
Jewel looked at Asuna, her eyes blazing in anger, but still sweating.
'I do not! Im just... We haven't been around people like this ok!' She huffed not wanting to admit it.

Mira set the water in front of jewel, and she quickly grabbed it and gulped it down.

All of the sudden, Natsu groans and opens his eyes.
"What... What happened?" He asked to no one in particular, a red spot was throbbing on his left cheek. He looked around and Gray busted out laughing.

"You- You got your ass handed to you by a girl!" He started laughing more. Natsu was confused then saw the two figures again and remembers.

"HEY! NO FAIR I WASN'T PREPARED!" Natsu screamed going back to Asuna. Though before he could touch her, Aster bit him.

"OW!! WHAT THE HELL!" He screamed holding the place Aster bit.

Aster huffed and she went back over to Shadow, who gave her a high five.

Natsu's anger boiled. Jewel, who was finally calming down, looked at Natsu and said, "Cool down. We aren't here to fight."

Natsu didn't care though. He poked his finger on her back. "You listen to me! You and your friend there cant just come in here and-"
He was cut of when Jewel's angered eyes met with his onyx.

She punched him on the other cheek. He flew to the other side of the guild. "Dont EVER. Touch me. Again." She said, a dark aura flowing around her.

Asuna scoffed. "Look who needs to calm down now."

Jewel grumbled and avoided eye contact with anyone.

Everyone was in awe. These two girls just knocked out one of there most powerful mages, twice.

Erza sat next to Jewel. "You guys are very powerful. You must have had great training."

Jewel, who was sweating again, nodded. "Yea." She looked at Erza, and said, "Can you get everyone to stop staring please... I-i feel very uncomfortable."

Erza smiled and nodded. She soon had a dark aura that made Jewel fall out of her chair in surprise, and Asuna look over at her.

"Alright everyone, back to work. Now." She demanded. Everyone had shivers go down there backs and ran off saying, "yes mam!"

Jewel couldnt help but laugh from her place on the floor. Asuna just shrugged and sipped her drink.

Gajeel, who was still at the bar, continued to eye the two girls. He didnt like the way they smelled. They smelled, off.

Jewel got back up in her chair and started drinking the water again.

"Hey Erza, what is this place?" Jewel asked, pushing her empty cup over to Mira.

Erza looked at her, wondering if she really had no idea what a guild was. "This is a guild, its name is Fairy Tail."
"Whats a guild?" She asked, leaning an elbow on the counter, and putting her head in her hands.
"A guild is an organization of mages who work together." She answered. "Mira. Can i get a strawberry cake?"
"Sure thing Erza." Mira replied, going into the back and coming out with a slice of cake.

Jewel looked at the cake with wide eyed, Asuna turned her head to smell the aroma of the cake.

"Mmmmm. That smells good, what is it?" Jewel asked, mouth watering at the smell.

Erza sweat dropped. "Its cake, a dessert."

Jewel looked at it curiously. "... Dessert?"

Erza looked at her, surprised she didnt know what these things were. "Its a tasty food." She said taking her fork and munching on a piece of cake.

Jewel sat back and thought. 'Asuna, there are so many things we don't know... Maybe we should get out more to learn more.'
Asuna glared at Jewel from under her hood. 'Tch. More time around people. I dont like the idea of that.'
'But Asuna! We can learn more. Pleeeaaassseee!!" Jewel begged, looking at Asuna with puppy-dog eyes.

Asuna stared under the hood. She then huffed. 'Fine.'

Jewel smiled and turned to Shadow, who was resting in front of her. "Shadow! We get to be out more! We can explore!" She told him excitedly. His eyed shot open and a smile came onto his face.
"Really! Alright!" He exclaimed and zoomed around Jewels head.

Erza smiled at Jewel then had a thought.

"Hey Jewel, Asuna. Would you like to join Fairy Tail?"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
139K 5K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
61K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
256K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc