space kid

By library-of-souls

in which ashton spits out random facts about space and luke secretly loves it. More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix

..

2.9K 98 12
By library-of-souls

some important things to know before this actually begins:

1. ashton is agender. which means ashton uses they/them pronouns.

2. during the present time chapters, they're both 17, and in senior year.

3. i have an unhealthy obsession with space/extraterrestrial life (i once spent all of 21st century class studying drake's equation) and so this is me projecting my obsession on the world.

4. they're both pansexual.

5. this is pure fiction. hence the fiction in fanfiction.

6. the present time chapters take place in 2016, as i find it easier to just change the ages, and not write in the past.

7. all bold text is ashton speaking, all plain text is luke speaking.

and i think that's it !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 119 3
A sensitive and touchy story about the world,two sisters who are exposed too early to live their life the way they want to. The world then is coming...
865K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
623K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
30K 1.2K 16
The Characters of Dork Diaries play truth or dare!! updates every other day. √Completed√ #2 In Dork Diaries Fanfiction #7 in Dork Diaries Truth or D...