I Will Always Love You (H20Va...

By twitchdude13

Delirious - An innocent 14 year old boy who suffers from depression and self hate due to abuse from his fathe... More

Abuse
Should i continue?
Meeting Him
Couple
Worries
NEW BOOK!!!!!!
Standing Up
I Love You
350 reads?! *NOT A CHAPTER*
Why I Took A Break
the end
WE ARE BACK BOIIIS!

Bruises and Scars

5.4K 154 36
By twitchdude13

Vanoss POV
_________________

*At School*

As I was walking down the hall to my next lesson, I noticed that I have the same lesson as delirious. "Yes!" I thought to myself trying not to blush. "He's in my next lesson!" When I got to my class I saw delirious on the flaw with brad next to him. I knew what brad did and I clenched my fist ready to puch him but sir came in before I could do anything. When we was walking out of lesson I noticed bruises on Delirious's face. He inched his arm and by doing so he lifted up his sleeve from his arm and I saw cuts down it. I chose to ignore it and thought it was just my imagination.

______________________________

Hey guys! Sorry this one and the last one was short but I just haven't been feeling like updating lately. I may keep this book going but tell me what you think in the comments.
Thanks for listening!

Stay awesome everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6M 675K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...