Error!Sans X Reader

By Extemporah

My own cover! :D An ordinary girl that just loves art and music. Well, maybe not ordinary. But then officiall... More

HOI!!!
Chapter 1, School
Chapter 3, Flashback
Chapter 4, Kisses
Chapter 5, Love you...
Thank You!
It's Me Again!

Chapter 2, Uhh, What?

6.9K 161 784
By Extemporah

You got your bicycle and started riding to Mount. Ebott. It took a few moments but you got there. Then you heard that crackly voice again. But there was something different.

"HoW aRe YoU?" You herd it. That time when your going somewhere.

"Good, how are you?" You said hoping this is all in your head.

"GoOd..." The voice sounded hesitated.

"I have a question." You started to slow down looking at Mount. Ebott. "Are you in my head or what? I mean, I don't even know if I'm just crazy."

"No, YoUr NoT cRaZy..." It replied with a sigh. "YoU ShOuLd JuSt CoNtInUe..." It sighed after that.

Wow, you talked to someone that wasn't even there. That's something you don't do everyday...

You arrived not long after you talked to a weird person. You left your bike at the bottom of the mountain and started walking up. You looked around as you saw beautiful yellow flowers and towering trees. Then you approached a hole. A big one to be exact.

"Wow." You heard your voice echo in the darkness. "That's pretty deep..."

You heard footsteps behind you and you looked back. Before you could someone shoved you into the darkness. Then you let off a high pitch scream.

Well... :I

You closed you eyes and you suddenly stop. You uncover your face and look around.

"Uhh, What?" You looked at your wrists and they had blue strings around them. You couldn't help but admire them. They looked so cool! But how...

You were gently lowered to the ground and they disappeared. Then you heard footsteps. You tried to see the outline of the figure but it was hard. Then a hand came out to you. It had yellow and red fingers and a dark blue palm. You reached out to shake it.

"Hmm." They sounded pleased. "Well your not as bad as I thought you were~ Hold on tight, ok?" You nodded as they flicked there fingers. A, portal? Anyway, on the other side was just white and they stepped through it. I did too. Then it shut. And they let go. Then I got a good look at them. They had a black hoodie with yellow strings, the hands as you already said, red eye sockets, yellow pupils and one had blue, yellow teeth, a red shirt, black shorts, and black slippers... Again, WELL....

"Done looking?" I suspected it was a guy so...

"Woah," all you could do is stare. "That's cool... How did you do all of that!" A smile came upon your face as you kept looking.

"Its just how I look." He said while he had a blue tent over his face. "I'm, Error Sans, you can just call me Error."

"I'm (Y/N)," You stopped and looked around. "Who's that?" You started walking to a figure kind of like Error but different. "HEY!"

There head pulled up and looked at you. They got up and ran. Sooner than a heart beat you got tackled be this person you don't even KNOW! Error just giggles.

Da flip man...

"HI!" This other person said happily. "I'm Underswap Sans! Or what Error calls me, blueberry."

"I like it." You smiled and got up. "I'm (Y/N)!" Then this just hit you. Their both skeletons... Wow, how could that have just hit you. "What is this place?"

"This is the multiverse!" Error walked a little.

"Doesn't it get lonely..." You replied.

"Y-yes..." Error looked down but then back up. "But I have my puppets..."

You got to admit, that was startling but you continued. You opened your back and sat down. Blueberry sat next to you and you got your sketch book and pencils out. Then Blueberry gasped.

"Can I draw too?" He looked excited and you gave him a pencil and paper. "Yay!"

Error finally came over and saw what you were drawing. Then you searched through your bag and got candy out. Then you gave Error and Blueberry a piece of it. (I dunno pick witch candy you want! :3) You got out your phone and looked through songs. You had Panic at the Disco, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, 5 SOS, Green Day, Bruno Mars, Adele, Paramore, and much more.

"Watcha doin?" Blueberry tried looking at my phone. "Music? Games? Videos?"

"Music." You replied still scrolling.

"Well, got to go!" Error said as he was opening and closing a portal.

"What?" You were still confused on how everything still worked.

"He goes and takes timelines away I guess?" Blueberry looked at me trying to explain. "Oh! What's this one!" He clicked a song and it started of well.

"Do I look lonely..." You started off singing Death Of A Bachelor. "I see the shadows on my face. people have told me, I don't look the same. Maybe I lost weight." Then you stopped as Blueberry just looked at you. "Uhh, sorry."

"No No no! That was nice!" He had a big smile on his face and a crash sound appeared in the background.

You both looked to the right and another Sans was there. He looked, bad...

"Where is that little..." He got up and glanced at us. Blueberry started to hug your arm in fear. "WHERE IS HE!?" He started walking over towards us. "WHERE!?"

"What?" You questioned. "Who-"

Error finally showed up and the other skeleton chased him. But Error caught him with his strings.

"Underfell, Underfell, Underfell..." Error waved his finger. "You can't HURT anyone here. That would be BAD... But make yourself at home!" Then Error faded away.

"God da-" Underfell started.

"Hey," you quickly cut him off. "We don't use that lingo here, ok?" He sighed and walked over to you.

"Watcha doin..." He started sitting down. "Drawing? Heh, nerd, you got a lot ahead of you."

"What?" You questioned again. "What do you mean a lot..."

Underfell blushes a little as you stared at him. "Never mind ner- uh, kid."

"Knock knock..." You said hoping one of them says 'who's there?'

"Who's there" they both answered.

"Bone."

"Bone who?"

"Not me of course!" You chuckle and Underfell does too.

"I don't get it..." Blueberry scratched the back of his head.

"Don't worry you don't have to!" You hugged him trying not to hurt his pure mind.

Then Underfell huffed.

"Aw, you want attention too?" You smiled trying not to laugh. "C'mere!" You shuffled your way towards him and hugged him. "Your just like me, kind of." You broke the hug and he had a questioning expression on his face. "Yeah, at my school I always wanted attention and... that's probably why no one likes me..." It was about a minute until Error broke the silence by coming back.

"I'm back~" Error came back with a bag of something. "I have hotdogs!" Underfell gasped.

"DO YOU HAVE MUSTARD!" His eye sockets widened as asked.

Error nodded and you moved my stuff out of the way. Then it just turned into a fun picnic. Underfell hogged the mustard as you asked for some. Of course, you still look around still in a whit room. Nothing to do.

"I hope to bring you guys outside a little tomorrow." Error said happily as we looked at him. "Its going to be fun!"

You blushed a little. Wait, what? How in the world? Are you? No, not now... You can't like him now! Can you?

"Let's get to know each other more!" Error seemed to be as happy as could be. "What's your favorite color?"

"Red..." Underfell answered.

"BLUE!" Blueberry answered.

"(F/C)." You answered as well.

"Mine is every color, kind of..." Error answered his own question too.

This went on for a while and it was almost time to sleep. You yawned and leaned on Error. He had a tint of blue on his face. You looked up as the blue strings made a tent for the four of you. There were also four hammocks. It was definitely darker and the right amount of light to sleep. You all took a hammock and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
983K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
31.5K 695 28
Beppi the Clown, Djimmi the Great and Baroness Von Bon Bon are now answering YOUR questions! • I do not own the characters in this story, they belong...
1M 35.4K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...