Something Good

Oleh HappieGeetie21

June was someone ordinary, evrything changes when a ridiculously hot stud, Andrew walks into her life and the... Lebih Banyak

The Invicible girl
Mr. Popular
College years
Foreword
Author's Note
01.The Inter-college Meet
02.Eyes
03.Mobile - Zombie
04.Official Introduction
05.Dance Date
06.Dinner
07.Morning Run
NOTE
08.The Festival of Colors
09.Unexpected Turn Of Events
A/N
10.What now?
11.Color Splash
12.Confusion Everywhere
13.A Heart to Heart
Note
14.The Big Day
15.The Ball
16.Dance The Night Away
Author 's note
17.The Flashback
Story Info
18.The Aftermath
19.The Way I Look At You
20. It Was Just The Beginning
21. Live while you are young
22.Catching Feelings
23. It's Complicated
24. I am not a Pro but with you, I might be
25. Missing you was like dark grey all alone
26. Camping
27. Marshmallows
28. Are we out of the woods yet?
29. Truth Is, I Got Lost Without You
Author's Note
31.The Crazy Ex
32. Cold War
33.Denial
34. Can't hide it anymore
35.Little Things
36. London
37.Slow Dancing
38. Cause Nobody Knows You The Way I Do
39.You & I
40. Heartache
41. Look What You've Done To Me?
42.Trouble In Paradise
43. All I want is to be with you
44. In sickness and health
45.Chorophobia - The Fear of dancing
46.Dance Lessons
47.Secrets & Lies
48. We don't talk anymore.
49. Moments
50. No Promises
51.Love you, Goodbye
The Sequel

30. Isn't it Obvious?

2.1K 125 4
Oleh HappieGeetie21

June P.O.V

I told Andrew about how I called Becky.I also told what she said about the search party. He listened to me carefully without taking back. We were both eating the chocolate chip cookies that I had. We were both really hungry. The rain was getting calmer. We were close by the fire and we weren't shivering anymore.

Aren't you tired? He asked looking at me.

I am a little bit. I replied.

Well, then you should get some rest! He said looking serious.

Yea. I guess! I said.

How is your leg? He asked with concern.

It's alright now! I said with a small smile.

Really? He asked raising his eyebrows.

Then why were you limping earlier?!?! He asked looking at me.

I can't believe he noticed that.

You ask lotta questions! I said rolling my eyes.

Do you have your medication here? He asked casually

What??!?? I asked surprised.

The medication?!?! He asked looking at me seriously.

Yeah! I replied.

But why? Was he hurt too?!?!

I gave him the cream, that the doctor gave me yesterday. He was looking at the tube for a few seconds.

Show me? He asked suddenly.

Uh..what? I blinked.

You got injured yesterday .. Show it to me? God.. June! Did your brain freeze in the cold?!? He asked sarcastically.

You are so rude! I said looking annoyed.

And you are so stupid! He smirked.

You are... I started.

I was interrupted when Andrew placed his index finger on my lips.

Shhhh! If we are gonna do this! We are gonna do it my way! And my way is for you to shut up! He said looking at me.

I was just staring at him bluntly.

Got it? He asked looking at me.

I nodded in response.

He took my left leg and removed the bandage. I interrupted him.

You don't have to do it, I'll put on the cream! I said awkwardly.

He did not reply to anything. We just locked eyes for a minute or two.

He took out the cream and applied around the burnt area. I felt a sting. I just closed my eyes for a second.

Does that sting? He asked noticing me.

Uh..a little bit. Yeah! I replied.

Sorry! He said looking into my eyes.

We were gazing for a few seconds but then I broke our eye contact.

It's pretty much healed! You don't need bandages anymore. He said looking at me.

I replied to him with a smile.

We were waiting in the cave for some time. We were both exhausted. I don't remember how, but I dozed off after a few hours of waiting.

-------------------

Andrew P.o.v

I noticed June dosed off. I watched her closely, she was really pretty up close. She looked beautiful without making any effort. I leaned closer to her and made her head rest on the shoulder. There was utter silence. I saw the time was it was half-past 8. Why was no one coming for us? I thought.

I needed to make sure we were found. I made June rest on her backpack. She was lying there as if it was her bed. A smile immediately appeared when I saw her.

Then I got back to work, I thought liting up something in the fire would catch someone's eyes. But everything was the wet cause of the rain. I remembered I had some crackers that Liam gave me for celebrating. The celebration was a surprise for June and Becky. But now I thought why not put that for better use. I was lucky since the crackers weren't wet since they were inside a waterproof cover. I grabbed matches from June's bag.
I placed the cracker out and checked if the trees were hiding the path. The sky was clear after the rain and the trees weren't a problem. I lit the cracker and walked away from it. It reached the sky swiftly and soon the sky was adorned with a pink flower-like pattern with a loud boom. I smiled watching the view.
But I didn't realize it would wake June from her little slumber.

This should do it! I said smiling to myself looking at the sky.

June woke up and came rushing towards me.

I heard a blast... What did you do?? She asked with panic.

Nothing! We are going home! I said smiling at her.

She was a little bit confused but she managed to let out a smile.

------------------

Liam P.o.v

We were searching for my crazy friends for more than an hour . I tracked June's location but it was dark and the rain wasn't much help too. Although the rain had stopped the ground was muddy and the woods was really dark. Becky insisted on coming with me but I denied. I didn't wanna lose her too into the woods.

As I was walking with the others, shouting Andrew's and June's name. I heard a blast. We were startled and saw up in the sky and I saw a beautiful flower-like pattern in the sky. Suddenly realization hit me and I smiled brightly.

Drew, You are really a genius! I said smiling to myself.

I called everyone and walked towards that direction, as walked further we saw a cave and the fire was put off. There were fresh trails of footprints. I screamed Andrew's name. From the tree behind us, I sensed someone moving forward slowly. As the light stuck in the face of the person. My heart was lite. It was Andrew in the front and June was standing behind him. I left a long sigh. Jason who was standing at the back came front slowly.

I walked towards Andrew and June and pulled them into a group hug.

You both scared the hell out of us! I said looking at them both.

They both just smiled brightly.

After a few minutes.. Of talking with everyone...

Where is Becky? June asked suddenly.

She back at the camp! I said with a small smile.

June?? !?!! Jason called her.

We were interrupted when Jason called. He walked towards her. I gave them space and was standing near Andrew who was talking to Mr.Anderson.

-----------------
Andrew P.o.v

I was explaining to Mr.Anderson what happened. He was listening carefully.

Why didn't you leave the group without informing us, When June went missing? He scolded.

Sir, it was instinct! I said as I tried to defend myself.

You don't get the seriousness of your irresponsible behaviour! You both could have been kidnapped by someone or worse killed by some animal! He screamed.

We aren't.. So... I said but stopped when I saw him glaring.

You are gonna face the consequences Mr.Mitchell! He said looking furious.

I rolled my eyes. Then I noticed Jason he was walking towards June. I clenched my fist in anger.

Mr.Mitchell? He screamed.

Uh.Yes! I said as he shook me from my thoughts.

You are gonna spend your Sunday cleaning the library! He said looking at me seriously.

You can't do that! I said suddenly.

Sure I can! And I will! I've informed your H.O.D, he was on board too! He said sarcastically.

I left out a long sigh.

So tomorrow. Miss. Paxton will join you too! He said suddenly.

What?!?! I asked in confusion.

You are gonna spend your punishment in our library! He said clarifying.

I rolled my eyes.

As I turned towards June.. Jason was hugging her tightly. What was his deal? Why can't he leave her alone? and why was she not offended? What are they like friends now? My mind was blowing up with thoughts.

I walked towards them. June smiled awkwardly at me making sure that I wasn't mad. That was cute of her to do. I rolled my eyes when Jason was not ready to let her go.

I was surprised by myself when I caught June's hands and pulled her closer to me. Jason was looking at me furiously. June was confused and was standing there awkwardly.

Uh..so..Let's go! June said pulling me away from Jason.

He was shooting death glares at me but then so was I.

I walked away with June.

What just happened? June asked looking at me seriously.
After reaching a safe distance.

What? I asked casually.

Don't do that! She said glaring

I was about to say something but then again she interrupted.

Don't act as nothing happened! She added.

Okay..What do you want to know? I asked as I walked closer to her.

She was staring at me for a second or two.

Why..why were rude to Jason? She asked slowly

It was like you are marking your territory?? She said suddenly added.

I told you already.. I don't like that guy! I said casually.

And Why not? you are my.. My friend before you knew him! I said looking annoyed.

I knew him from school! She said making a straight face.

I don't know what to tell there.

And by the way..When have you liked any guy whom I have been friends with? she asked sarcastically.

I like Liam! He is your friend right? I said with a wink.

You know.. What I mean! She said rolling her eyes.

No, I don't actually! I said teasingly.

She was gazing at me.. She tried to say something but then again no words left her mouth.

Mr.Anderson! She said suddenly.

Huh?!?! I blinked.

Um..what did you two talk about? She asked curiously.

I rolled my eyes.. Why was she blocking me out like that aways?

Oh..that? We both got punishment for getting lost apparently! I said laughing.

What?!?!? She screamed.

Yeah? We have to clean your library tomorrow! I said with a smirk.

Wait. What?? My library? She asked confused.

why are you so dumb? your library? The one in your college? I started the obvious.

You mean.. Me and you in the Library cleaning? She asked confused.

Why? Would you prefer something else? I asked with a smirk.

Her face turned beet red.. She did the best to not to smile but it was all in vain.

In your dreams! She said punching me playfully.

Hey.. I didn't say anything! I side raising my hand.

It's gonna be awful.. It's all your fault! She said rolling her eyes.

Hey! don't blame me! Be thankful at least you got a nice company! I smirked again.

Please don't tell.. You are talking about yourself! She said with a fake laugh.

I am! By the way, your friend thinks the same about me! I said teasingly.

Kelly? Oh, yea you both are a match made in heaven! She said smirking.

Hey.. I started but then we were interrupted by Liam.

Stop this! The last time you guys were arguing, you both got lost so shut it! Liam commanded.

June was glaring at me. I just replied to her with a smirk.

We were walking quietly the rest our way. We reached the camp. And Becky came running towards us.

She engulfed us both into a tight hug.

June.. You are an idiot! She said smiling with tears.

I know! I am sorry! She replied with the same reaction.

Liam and I were looking at them confused.

Girls!!! Liam whispered to me.

Yea! They are too weird! I replied instantly.

Tell me about it! He said sarcastically.

Many came up to me and asked us if we were doing alright. Mr.Anderson came and made an announcement suddenly.

We are going back. Everyone assemble near the bus in 30 mins.

The next 30 mins were spent packing. We assembled near the bus just like we were instructed. June and Becky were standing beside us. Jason was staring at June the whole time. He was really getting on my nerves.

Our in charge made us count like we were still kids. They made a point not to lose anyone anymore. Everyone boarded the bus. Soon all the seats were taken. There were a two-seater and a single seat which, Kelly reserved for me. I don't know why she did that! I knew June was quite a few days yet she never does that for me. Jason and his friends were sitting in the back.

Andrew! Come over here.. I saved you a seat! Kelly called me.

I smirked in June.

She acted like she didn't notice that.

I could tell she wasn't surprised by Kelly. I saw Becky and Liam were sitting with us in charge. Apparently Liam was chosen as the secretory by the students and Becky was the assistant secretary, that had got them nowhere but in the front seat, I thought. I left a playful smirk at them. They both were glaring at me.

I noticed June already went and sat in the empty two-seater. I saw Jason was walking towards her.. I rushed to the seat near her.

Sorry! This seat is taken! I said smirking.

I just want to talk to June! Jason said looking annoyed.

Jason, it's been a long day why don't you let us be! I spoke with annoyance.

June punched me.. Signalling me to stop.

What Andrew here meant is that we are tired but so are you, Jason! Get some rest! she said with a sweet smile.

Alright. Then I'll talk to you later! He said looking at June.

Sure! She said with a small smile.

After he went away. June was glaring at me.

God, he is persistent! I mumbled.

What was that for? She asked with annoyance.

Isn't it obvious? I asked looking at her seriously.

No! It's not! She said averting my gaze.

I wanted to say something but I couldn't.

I stared at her for a moment. But she ignored me. She plugged in her earphones to her mobile and closed her eyes.

What could I possibly tell her????

That I might actually start to care about her a lot than I am supposed to? Was I going down that path again?

------------------

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

588K 27.6K 101
*Long Listed for Wattys 2018* E-Awards 2017 Winner *Best Hooked Story * *COMPLETED* Life, love, hate and betrayal. Four words. ...
186K 6.4K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...
7M 190K 57
Meet Mayla, an opinionated woman who is witty and sarcastic and not to forget the soon to be CEO of Grayson Industries. Now meet Ryan, who is equally...
5.9K 32 40
What will happen if you find yourself in love with your best friend's boyfriend. And worse, what if he feels the same? Are you going to do what you...