I will Cherish you, forever.

By Alesia-x

Aurora has been kidnapped by a crazed stalker named Mark, his obsession with her knows no bounds and he'll do... More

I will cherish you forever. Prologue
chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Important.
chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
He's back.
Running from the enemy
There will be no waiting.
The Chase.
When the lights go out

Update.

8.7K 135 13
By Alesia-x

Hey guys, I've received a lot of notifications over the past couple weeks about updating the story. The reason I haven't before hand is because I didn't feel like many people were reading it so there's no point. However, now that I can see the book is getting attention and everyone wants to see what happens next I shall be updating in the next few days. I can't say for certain as university work is taking up most of my time but I'm definitely working on it.

Just want to say a big thank you to you people that have commented and liked as this really motivates me to write for you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.2K 26
Princess Aurora was kidnapped as a child and thrown into the brutal world of pirates and slavery. Many years later she is rescued by the handsome Pri...
1.8K 40 18
A horrifying kidnapping. A dangerous obsession. Jane Beaumont was a just a normal college student with a comfortable life until her run in with a mys...
Lovely Obsession By DonnyAnne

Mystery / Thriller

650K 16.7K 27
It had started with a game of tag. Just one game led to an obsession, a corrupted mind, stalking, murder, and soon, kidnapping. Aloof and intelligent...
Forced Love By ✌️

Mystery / Thriller

446K 9.3K 23
To what extent would you do for love, Miranda, didn't believe in love. She still doesn't but her stalker does. She panics at the thought of someone w...