THe School for Good and Evil...

By keanzyn08

It is a fanfiction sequel for "The School for Good and Evil". Agatha and Sophie returned to Gavaldon, they e... More

Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2:The Dream
Chapter 3: The Return
Chapter 4: Mermaid Agatha
Chapter 5: The Prince
Chapter 6: Destined One
Chapter 7: The Journey
Chapter 8: The man with Black Stone
Chapter 9: Sudden Change oF hEART
Chapter 10: The Lost Memory
Chapter 11: Deja'vu
Chapter 12: New School Master
Chapter 13: The Confrontation
Chapter 14: The Wild Princes
Chapter 15: Stuck in the Stock Room
Chapter 16: The Truth Behind the Lost Memory
Chapter 17: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 18: Song of Love
Chapter 19: Blood Moon
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21: For Our Friends
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Agatha's Dilemma
Chapter 24: Memory of The Past
Chapter 25: Suffering and Pain
Chapter 28: His Return
Chapter 29: The tWIns Story
Chapter 30: Pain and Cry
Chapter 31: King Tedros
Chapter 32: Awakening
Chapter 33: Agatha in Camelot
Chapter 34:Red Thread of Fate
Chapter 35: Tears in the Rain
Chapter 36:Light in the Darkness

Chapter 37: Our Fairy Tale

3.9K 52 48
By keanzyn08

Agatha crawled to the end of her bed. His handsome young King was sitting on the floor holding a book, " What are you doing there? Shouldn't you be preparing for your birthday? "

" Oh, you awake my princess? " he said, pulling her neck down and let their lips touched. " What a great morning... " he said with his usual charming smile.

Agatha nodded, " I hope this kind of mornings won't end. I can't wish for more... Just staying by your side is enough for me. "

"I'm afraid not to me... " Tedros murmured.

" Tedros? " " Nothing. Just get ready and have breakfast. " he said.

" You're not coming with me to have breakfast? "

" Oh no... I still have a lot of preparations to do. See you tonight." he said and gave her a peck on her cheeks.

Agatha swept out of bed,she brushed her hair with her silver comb. It's been three days since the kidnapping accident. Howard told everything to Goren, he knew that Risa was actually cheating on him. Thought it hurts, Goren tried to accept it and move on. But they still need to pay for their crimes. And when Kiara saw me with Tedros back to the castle, she hugged me and cried while telling how worried she was. She also apologized for all the bad things she said about me. She even told me,        " Before we even began, you already win him. We can't be rivals, but we can still be friends right? " she said it, cheeks blushing. I nodded and hugged her back. I'm back to my normal days in the castle,Tedros tried to be with me whenever he can. Maybe he's still worried about me, but I can't help feeling happy when I think that he's always by my side. She saw a huge box on her table. She opened it to see a beautiful dress with a card. Wear this tonight. I love you Agatha. She smelled his scent from his card, Right, it's Tedros' birthday today. I should prepare too.

The night came and as expected the big hall was filled by guests from both royal and noble families. Tedros greeted all the guests, wearing a black suit and navy blue necktie.

" Well, well... If it's not King Tedros." Tedros turned to see his old pals, Chaddick and Tristan.

" Happy Birthday dude. " Tristan greeted.

" Thanks man... I'm glad you came."

" It's unusual for you to hold this kind of party. Will there be a big surprise? " Chaddick asked with a grin.

" You'll find out soon... " Tedros answered back with a meanigful smile, " By the way, where is Kiko and Sophie? "

" Oh well, you know girls. They love to chat. " Chaddick said.

" We were just on the entrance when we saw them. And both girls jumped to each other like long lost lovers. They've been talking since then, leaving their husbands. " Tristan said.

" Seriously? Why are girls like that? The moment they saw each other, feels like their conversations have no end. Can't believe they left us handsome guys alone. They'll regret it when girls started approaching us and we're gonna cheat on them. " Chaddick frowned.

" Who is going to cheat on us? " Sophie loomed behind Chaddick.

" So-Sophie? " Chaddick paled as if he had seen a ghost. " Who said anything about cheating? You heard me wrong. " he said as Sophie grabbed him by the collar.

" And now you're saying I'm deaf? " Sophie scowled, " If you can cheat we can too. Kiko... Let's leave these assholes. "

" Kiko... " Tristan called sweetly. But Kiko glared back at him.

" I can't believe you're trying to cheat on me, Tristan. " she said and left with Sophie.

" K-Kiko? " Tristan turned to Chaddick. " Chaddick, you better fix this! "

" Why is it only my fault? You're on it too. "

" What? I didn't say I'm going to cheat. "

Tedros held out his laugh, " What's this? You two are just so funny. Both of you are under their hands now. The two of the great Kings are actually afraid of their wives. Where are the proud Chaddick and Tristan whose girls were always going after? "

" You don't know how complicated... " Chaddick said.

" And scary... " Tristan added.

" Girls are when they're mad. " they both sighed.

" Believe me... I know. " Tedros said, remembering how Agatha got mad when he ate the cake without knowing Agatha made it. " You better patch things up before any guys tries to hit on them. They're both lovely and pretty. You better watch out. " he said looking at a distance. Chaddick and Tristan looked on the direction Tedros was looking.

" Those bastards... Can't believe they're trying to cheat on us. " Sophie crossed her arms.

" But is it alright to just leave them, Sophie? "

" Don't worry about them Kiko. They should learn a lesson that we're popular too. "

" Why are you two pretty ladies alone? Do you like to come with us? " a tall light brown haired guy said.

" We can enjoy the party together." said another guy.

" No thanks... We don't need company. " Sophie said.

" Don't be shy... We can have a lot of fun. " he said holding Sophie on her shoulder.

" Don't touch me! " Kiko yelled, when the other guy touched her on the waist.

These guys! Sophie gritted, ready to slap his hands away from her. Surprised, she was pulled away.

" Don't put your hands on another man's wife. " Chaddick glowered, taking Sophie. Across her, Sophie saw Tristan holding Kiko, safe in his arms.

" Tsk, let's go. " the tall guy said and left.

" What do you think you're doing?! " Tristan roared. All three of them looked at him with shock expressions,they don't usually see Tristan get mad and lost his cool.

" T-Tristan? " Kiko uttered.

" What would have happened if we're just seconds later? Do you know how I felt when I saw his hands on you? Just a bit more and I would've punched him. I'm your husband, you can't just leave me alone. We should talked when we have misunderstandings. Got it? "

Kiko nodded, Tristan hugged her. " Damn, I was so scared. "

" You are? "

" Of course! My wife is being harassed by another guy. How do you expect me to react? "

" Then, don't cheat on me. "

" I am not. Don't you trust me? "

" Sorry... I won't do it again. "

" And here I thought, Tristan is the type of guy who will take things like this calmly. He had a cool side too huh... " Sophie murmured.

" That goes the same way to you Sophie. You should at least listen to me. Tristan is right. What would've happened if we're late? " Chaddick said, turning Sophie to him.

" But you came on the right time, right? Besides, you learned a lesson that there are guys after us too. So don't you dare cheat on me. "

" You're still on that? I'm not serious when I said that. Besides, I've always known that there are still guys after you. You're too beautiful to not be noticed Sophie." he said, holding her hand.

" Agatha, relax. It's just a party. You have to confidently walked inside and let Tedros be proud of you. It's Tedros' birthday, I have to do my best. " she breathed in and out. " All right, I can do this. " She entered the big hall, expecting an extravagant party and eyes staring at her as she walked in. But there's nothing at all, she stepped inside. The door closed behind her, there's only darkness at her sight. " Wha-what's going on? Where are they? " she made a step, the floor she stepped in started to glow. She gasped,on both her sides appeared a color of lights, the blasting light filled the room. Everyone was there standing before her, a beat of music started to play. Chaddick appeared before her, asking for her hand. " Will you dance with me, Princess?" he asked, Agatha nodded though she was still grasping what was happening.

" Chaddick? What's going on? "

" I know I'm quite mean to you when we just met. But after knowing you, I realized you really are a beautiful person Agatha, inside and out. It was also thanks to you that I met the girl that I love. Be happy Agatha, for the sake of Sophie too. She loves you very much. " Chaddick said, giving her a red rose.

" Please take care of Sophie too, Chaddick. She's very dear to me. "

Chaddick nodded, he handed Agatha next to Tristan.

" Tristan, seriously what's going on? " Agatha asked while they were dancing.

" I can't spoil the surprise, can't I? " Tristan smiled, " Agatha, thank you for always taking care of Kiko. If you didn't come to our lives, I wouldn't realized that Kiko is the one really meant for me. "

" You're the one that made it happen Tristan, and Kiko loves you so much I'm sure even without me you'll feel her love for you. "

" You're right. " giving her another rose, they stopped before Gerard.

" Gerard? You're here too? " Agatha asked while Gerard is taking her hand.

" I wouldn't miss the King's birthday, Princess. And it was such a special day too. " he said as he swirled Agatha. " I'm both indebted to you and King Tedros. It's because of you two that Randall and I realized our feelings for each other. Thank you, Princess Agatha. " he also gave her another rose.

" My turn, my turn. "

" Randall?! " Agatha widely smiled and hugged him.

" I miss you so much Princess! " Randall said, " When I saw King Tedros' invitation. I'm so excited to visit you again. I've heard about what happened. I'm so glad, you're all right Princess. "

" Things just happened, but everything's okay now. I'm glad you're doing fine too with Gerard. "

" It was all thanks to you Princess,if you weren't with me at that time I wouldn't have told him my real feelings. Thank you Princess. Just tell me if King Tedros bullies you, you can always come to my kingdom. "

Agatha laughed, " Yeah, I will. " Randall gave her another rose before giving her to the guy waiting to dance with her.

" You look so beautiful, Agatha. " Edward gently took her hand and lead her to dance.

" I'm so glad to see you again, Edward. "

" Well, How could I let the chance to see you slip on my palms? I was surprised when I recieved King Tedros' letter and invitation. "

" Letter? What did he say? "

" Something along the line that he wants all the special persons in your life to gather at this day. He can't bring your parents here, that's why at least the people who remains here in this world can attend. He also apologized for punching me, though he said, half of it is his fault and the other half is my fault. He really is a prideful man. But I made him promised to me..."

" Promise? "

" It's a promise between men. " he said giving her another rose. " Be happy Agatha. That's the only thing I wish for. " he said, giving her hand to Tedros who was standing before them.

Don't ever hurt Agatha and make her happy.

I will, it's a promise between men.

" Tedros, tell me what's happening."

" Why don't you dance with me first before asking any question, Agatha. " he pulled her towards him, hand on her waist and the other holding her hand.

" You're making me nervous Tedros, tell me what's really going on. " Agatha pressed.

" Do you remember what you said this morning? "

" This morning? About what? "

" You said you're satisfied with just staying by my side. But I am not. "

Agatha stared at him, Tedros clasped her hand tightly. " I want you to be officially mine, Agatha. I want to make sure you'll be with me forever. " Tedros bent on one knee, holding out a rose. " Agatha of Woods Beyond, Daughter of Callis, will you marry me? "

Agatha gasped, heart beating like crazy. " B-but I... Are you sure about this? I can't be the queen you want me to be. I don't have the slightest idea about ruling a whole Kingdom. I don't know if I can do it Tedros... "

" Why are you worrying about that? I'm not marrying you to be a queen, Agatha. I'm not a King asking for a queen. I'm just a boy in love asking the girl I love to marry me. " he said, waiting for Agatha to answer.

Heart thundering, Agatha felt her palms get wet. Eyes blurring from the tears slowly coming out.What am I afraid for? The man I love, who risked his life for me, who loves me as much as I love him, is kneeling before me asking me to marry him. When I was young, I've never really thought that I'll find a prince of my own just like the princesses I've read from storybooks that I always pretend that I didn't read. I'm just an ordinary girl, who wants to live an ordinary life and die in an ordinary way. But here I am, after a long journey, in this magical world, with the prince meant for me. If I take his hand, I can't go back to being an ordinary anymore, there's no turning back. A whole kingdom and hundreds of people will rely on me as their queen. I don't have a confidence that I can be the perfect queen for them. Despite all that, Tedros still wants me to be his queen. She stared at her prince who was still waiting for her answer. " I can't promise that I'll be the queen you want for the Camelot... But I can only promise one thing. I'll be the kind of queen who will love this kingdom as much as you love it. And the queen who will never leave her King. "

" Are you saying- "

 Agatha nodded, " Yes! I will marry you Tedros. "

Tedros jumped, hugging her. " I love you Agatha. " they can hear the applause from the guests.

" Don't you regret this Tedros. You do know I'm quite wild and troublesome. I might end up exploding your castle. "

" I have a lot of money to fix it. "

" I might bring in animals like Reaper. "

" I'll just build a small green house for you. "

" I might burn something important to you. "

" Just like what you did to my father's menagerie? I'll make sure to keep the important things away from you. "

Agatha snickered, " I'll try not to do it, but hey... It's not really my fault. What if- "

Tedros stopped her, " You already said yes, you can't take it back. No matter how many what if, I'll still marry you Agatha. Nothing can change my mind. "

Agatha wiped her tears, " Where's the ring? "

Tedros held out his rose. " Uh, Tedros this is not a ring. "

" Just take it first. " Agatha took the rose, as she touched it, it flew in the air, swirling. Poof! It suddenly turned into an infinity silver ring with blue diamond. It hang in the air, waiting for its rightful owner. Tedros nodded, Agatha held out her hand, it started swaying until it gently goes down to Agatha's ring finger, perfectly fit. She stared at it, there's something written at the back. " The vow of two worlds? "

Tedros gently held her hand, " We came from two different worlds, a complete strangers. But we still found each other, I want this ring as a symbol of my vow that wherever we came from, or we end up to. In death or in the next life, I will still love you Agatha. My love for you is like this ring, it has no end."

" What did I do to deserve this kind of love from you Tedros? " Agatha cried, clasping the ring on her finger.

" I don't need a reason to love you this much Agatha. I just love you. " he said, wiping her tears and kissed her deeply and sweetly. They can hear the whistles and cheering of the people around them.

" Congratulations to the both of you. " the crowd started greeting them.

" I'm so happy for you, Agatha. " Sophie said while hugging her." You deserve this kind of happiness. "

" Thank you, Sophie. I still feel that this isn't real. "

" Everything feels like a long dream, I know. But this is our reality, Agatha. And this is your story. "

" Agatha, this means that we'll help you choose your wedding dress and flowers right? " Kiko asked, holding her hand.

" Of course... I'll need all your help."

" Can I help you too? " They turned to see Kiara. " Congratulations, Agatha. Take care of King Tedros."

" Thank you, Kiara. Would you like to help me too? "

" Of course, I need to make sure that King Tedros really chose a beautiful bride. " Kiara pouted but she smiled at the end. " Well, I wish the best to the both of you. "

After the long night of celebration. Agatha and Tedros were sitting at the red fireplace of Agatha's room.Circling his arms around her, Tedros buried his face on her neck.

" Are you tired? " Agatha asked.

" A bit. I did a lot of preparations within three days. "

" Want to rest already? "

" Nope, let's just stay like this for a moment. " he whispered.

" Tedros... "

" Hmmm? "

" Thank you for everything. I'm really happy. " Agatha murmured, watching the fire reflecting in her ring.

" Do you like the ring? "

" I love it. "

" More than me? "

" Yeah... "

" What?! Are you serious? "

Agatha snickered, " I'm just kidding, I love it just like how much I love you. "

" It should be the second, I should always be your first. "

" Are you a kid? It's just a ring. "

" I want to always be your number one Agatha... Can't I? "

Agatha turned to face him, " You are always my number one Tedros. You'll always be the one. "

Tedros caressed her face, " So do I." he took her in his arms. They watched the blazing fire, until they fell asleep at each others arms.

The loud toll of the bell in the town square started waking up the Kingdom of Camelot. The townspeople singing and dancing as they joyfully celebrated the day. The famous church in Camelot was decorated with lots of flowers and lights. Tedros was standing on the front of the aisle. With Chaddick and Tristan on his side.

" This is the day dude. " Chaddick whispered.

" Is my suit wrinkled? Do I look fine? " Tedros nervously asked.

" Why do you keep fidgeting Tedros? You look fine. " Chaddick answered, watching his friend who kept on checking himself since earlier.

" Why are they taking so long? " Tristan asked.

" Oh, maybe Agatha change her mind and run away. " Tedros raised his brows. " Oh come on, I'm just kidding. You don't want to have bloodshed on your own wedding right? "

" I don't understand what I'm feeling at all. I've never felt this nervous even in a battle. "

" We totally know that feeling. " Tristan said.

" Just relax and enjoy the moment. You'll be more nervous when you see your bride. " Chaddick grinned. They jolted when the wedding song started to play. " It's time, we'll escort our wives. "

The main door opened, Dalia started to walk on the aisle, then Kiko partnered with Tristan, who murmured " You look pretty. " Then Sophie, who walked with Chaddick, " Feels like we're getting married again. " Then the ring-bearer and the flower girl. Tedros gulped as he watched his bride started to walk at the aisle with pink and white petals scattered on the red carpet.

" This is it, my dear. " Professor Dovey whispered as she stood besides Agatha.

" I wish my Mom and Dad can see me get married. " Agatha said under her white veil.

" I'm sure your Mom and Dad are happy for what you are now Agatha. Go and embrace your happy ending. " Professor Dovey said. " I've seen a lot of fairy tale weddings. But this is the best one, it's an honor to take my best student to the aisle. "

" Thank you for everything, Professor Dovey. "

" It's what a fairy god mother do. Agatha. " she said as she lead her.

Agatha slowly walked,wearing a delicate sweetheart neckline with rhinestones, a lace bodice with beaded flowers, organza skirt with bright flowers scattered details and a satin sash mancando waist that made her dress elegant. Hair braided and decorated with small white orchids and a silver crown on top of her veil.Pink and blue bubbles welcomed her while there's smoke emitting under. There's small cherry blossom trees with golden lights hanging on it near the chairs. She was holding a pink and white roses, and yellow peonies' bouquet carefully wrapped with golden leaves. She saw Tedros watching her with teary-eyed look. Agatha smiled, doing her best not to cry. The guests watched her, open-mouthed. Mesmerized by the beautiful bride they've ever seen. Every moment she moved was so breathtaking, it was so magical that they don't want to keep their eyes away from them.

Tedros gently took Agatha's hand as she approached him. " Is this a dream? You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. I'm the luckiest man in the world. "

" Then, I'm also the luckiest girl in the whole world. The great King and the most handsome man is standing in front of me, taking me as his wife. " Agatha answered, holding his hand.

" Shall we start? " the priest asked. Both of them nodded.

After saying the " I do. " they exchanged their vows.

" I... I was just a willful brat Prince when you met me. It was the worst when we first met, we're just so different. I never thought that a girl like you will let me see who I really am. After so many up and downs, quarrels and wars, and no matter how many times we've been apart. We always end up meeting again. For my whole life, I've been trying to search for a queen that my father wants. A queen that deserves the name of Tedros of Camelot. I became so blind, I didn't saw that what I really need is a girl that will accept me for who I really am. Even without the title of a Prince, son of King Arthur. All this time, what I'm really searching for is the girl who loves me as me. And behind all my facade, my greatness, my act as the perfect prince. You're the only one who saw the Tedros who had a lot flaws, failures and weaknesses'. You're the only one who made me felt I don't need to act or hide. You made me feel like I'm just a normal boy, that I should also be happy without thinking of my responsibilities. You made me a human being, Agatha. And I don't think I'll be able to find a great girl like you. I promise you that I will always love you and treasure you. I won't let anything get us separate again. I love you Agatha of Woods Beyond. " Tedros tightly held her hand.

Agatha smiled behind her tears, " You're right. I despised you so much at that time, that every time I saw your face I want to spit. " The guests started laughing and so Tedros too. " But everything changed when I saw who you really are. That you were just like me, a kid who keeps on struggling to live in this cruel world. I thought we're too different, just like my world and your world. You're the one who made me realized that I can be loved too, that I had a heart for a boy. I've always despised boys cause I know that they'll just bring troubles and so it really came true when you came into my life. You made me want a boy, you made me want to come back in this dangerous world. You keep on melting my heart hard as a rock. You easily crossed the wall I've build to protect myself from falling in love. You change everything about me, that I'm not a witch, you made me feel like I'm a girl. A girl that had the right to wish for love. " she paused, " I don't need a King or a Kingdom. I've never wished for it. I just want a boy named Tedros, who loves spending his time in the Groom Room, who keeps on nagging about how his father punish wicked girls, who bent on his knees to ask me to a ball, who protected me at all cost and most of all, who is standing right now before me holding my hand gently and telling me how much he loves me. " Agatha sniffled. " I love you so much Tedros. I promise you, that I'll always stay by your side, love you and care for you. Till death do us part. "

The priest announced the exchanging of rings. And the moment they've been waiting for. " You may kiss the bride. "

Tedros uncovered her veil, took her on the waist and kissed her sweetly and long as if savoring the moment. " I love you Agatha... " he murmured.

" I love you too. " Agatha answered.

The single girls started crowding at Agatha,preparing to throw the bouquet. She shouted, " Ready?! " she turned back and threw it in the air. The girls started jumping for the hope of getting it, to their surprise, Kiara caught it. Agatha smiled and took her hand. " Somewhere in this world, the guy meant for you is just waiting for an opportunity to meet you. "

Before Kiara can answer, Agatha was caught up by Tedros.

" Time to have an alone time with my wife. "

" Tedros? What are you saying? We still have our reception remember?"

" Can't we just sneak out and go to our honeymoon? I want to keep you all by myself now " he whispered.

" You can't! We prepared so much for this reception. " Sophie said, standing behind them.

" Can't wait to spend the night with your wife? " Chaddick teased.

Agatha blushed.

" Don't worry, after the wedding party, you can have her all to yourself. " Chaddick added.

" What are we waiting for? Let's start the party. " Tedros said.

As they have their feast and joyful moments at the wedding party. Tedros took Agatha on the center to dance.

" The night is not over. " Tedros uttered.

" Tedros? "

" I have a gift for you... "

" What is it? " Tedros smiled and flicked his finger, the light went off. On the darkness, fell silver and gold lights while their surroundings had turned into a big screen. A music started to play and Agatha was brought back to the beginning until the end of their story.

" Tedros...Th-that was. " Agatha stuttered.

" Our Love story... I want everyone to witness how we started and the struggles we went through just to get here. From the beginning I am always meant for you. " Tedros said, clasping her hand.

" You're always full of surprises, Tedros. "

" Did you fall for me all over again?"

Agatha smiled, " I do... " she said and kissed him. " I love you. "

" What happened?! " Agatha asked, looking at the two boys drenched in mud.

 " A-Agatha? " Tedros stuttered as Agatha approaches him.

" Daddy said he'll play with me, but ended up practicing with his sword and accidentally slipped on the mud at the garden pulling me down too." the little boy that looks exactly like Tedros said.

Agatha put her hands on her waist, raising her brows. " We're gonna talk later Tedros. " she glared at him. " Come here, Alyn. I'm gonna clean you up. " she said and took the hand of her young son.

" I was just trying to teach him to use a sword. " Tedros explained while rubbing his hair with a towel.

" Tedros, Alyn is still too young to use a sword. Let him play like a normal child. " Agatha said, staring at the wet floor Tedros had drenched.

" I also want him to be a normal child. I'm just trying to teach him a bit of how a prince should be. I don't want him to be a weakling that can't defend himself and protect the one he loves. Cause I've learned that lesson too late. I know for the best how painful it is not to be able to protect someone you treasures. "

Agatha sat on the edge of the bed, " I do understand it, Tedros. I just also want Alyn to spend his childhood in the best way without bearing the title Prince. Cause, we both know what kind of fate is awaiting for him once he comes to the right age. " Agatha said, hands quivering.

Tedros sat down, facing her, " And isn't that why we are here? To guide them and prepare them for the life they had to face. " he held her hands. " And we both know, they can't avoid that fate, this world is expecting something amazing from them. "

" Because of us, they are having this heavy burden of expectations and responsibilities. If only I can hide them and live their life in peace. "

" Don't worry about them Agatha. They are our child. They can pass through all the challenges that will come on their way. They have you as a mother, you raised them well with love and respect. "

Agatha leaned on his shoulder, " And they have an amazing father like you. A father who gave them so much to be proud of."

" Well... What can I say? " he shrugged his shoulders.

" Pfft! You really don't change at all."

" Still manly and handsome as ever?" he smiled charmingly.

Agatha lightly tapped his cheeks with her palms. " Don't use that kind of look on me Tedros. It won't work on me anymore. "

" Should we test it out? "

" Wha- " he pulled her down. Running his fingers on her hair. Agatha snuggled at his touch.

" Agatha... " he whispered, losing himself, closing in to kiss her-

" Mom? "

Agatha pushed away Tedros, making him rolled down the floor.

" Serena? " Agatha called, seeing her daughter that had the same black hair and white skin as her, except the eyes are perfectly blue like Tedros.

" Why is Daddy on the floor? " Alyn asked with his small voice.

" It's nothing. Don't bother with your dad. What are you doing here? Did something happened? "

" Can we sleep here for tonight? " she asked, holding the hand of her little brother.

" Of course, come here, my dear. " she said taking the two children in her arms. " Is something wrong? "

Serena shook her head, " We can't sleep. Can you tell us your story and Dad? "

" Again? Aren't you tired of hearing that story? " she said, laying down her daughter and son, in between her and Tedros. Both children shook their heads.

" It's the best story than any of the fairy tale books we've read. " Alyn said, beside Tedros.

Agatha sighed,patting them. " Our story started in the School For Good and Evil where your Dad and I had met. At that time, Mom looked like a witch and every students and teachers doubted me for being a princess. And that includes your Dad too. " Both children can't imagine how their mother looks like at that time. She's the most beautiful and lovely woman they've ever met. Though, their Auntie Sophie are one too.

" Also, your Dad is known as the most handsome and great prince that every Girls were squealing at the sight of me. " Tedros added, proudly looking at them.

Agatha raised her brows and turned to her children again. " And then... The big twist in our story began... " as Agatha continued, their children started nodding off and fell asleep.

Tedros pulled their blankets. " They really do love our story. "

" Serena is already twelve, you do know what that means, right? "

" She'll be alright, Agatha. She's our daughter. "

Agatha nodded. Tedros held her hand and they both fell asleep too.

" Mom, Mom! Look! " Serena ran to Tedros' study room. Agatha was having a conversation with him. Agatha and Tedros glanced at the white letter with a seal of silver swans, Serena was holding.

" I'll be attending the School for Good and Evil! " she excitedly said.

Tedros nodded at Agatha. Agatha walked towards her child. " Are you that happy? "

Serena nodded hard, eyes shining, " I'll be a great student just like you and Dad. I'll make you proud of me."

Agatha tightly hugged her, " I'm already proud of you, Serena. I love you, my dear... "

After a few days, it's time for Serena's trip to the School for Good and Evil. Agatha put on a heart locket with a picture of their family to Serena, " No matter what happens, we'll be waiting for your return, Serena. Take care and have fun in your new school. You'll always be in our heart, Mom will always be thinking of you. Come back, safe and sound."

" Surprise them, Serena. Don't let them recognize you because of the name Princess of Camelot but for who you really are. " Tedros said, patting her head.

" Take care, big sister. I'll miss you. " Alyn said hugging her sister.

" Show them what you are capable of. " Agatha said.

Serena nodded, crying. " I will, Mom. I'll make you all proud. " she cried, hugging her whole family.

" It's time, the carriage is here. " Tedros said. Agatha hugged her one more time, before letting her go.

Serena waved back, peeking at the window of the carriage.

" She'll be alright, right? " Agatha murmured.

" She will, she's a fighter just like you. " Tedros comforted her, holding her hand." I'm sure, she will. "

After three months, Agatha received a letter from the school. It's a letter Serena sent. It states there how she became the class captain and she's having so much fun. Finn, Chaddick and Sophie's son, was always picking a fight with her as usual though they're childhood friends. But in all, she was having a great time at school and she can't wait to see them again.

" Is that the letter? " Tedros asked, as he entered the room.

" It is. She's having a great time. "

He surrounded his arms around her, " See, I told you.. She can do it. You don't have to worry. "

Agatha smiled, " I guess you're right. "

Tedros took her hand, " Come with me. "

" Where? "

" Just come with me. "

Tedros pulled Agatha out of the room.

" Where are we going?"

" Come here. " Tedros said, holding out his hand.

" Tedros, you do know there's nothing on that door. "

" Just trust me. "

They both entered an abandoned room inside the castle. There's only dust and darkness inside.

" There's nothing here. "

" I thought so too... but look. " he tapped a brick on the wall. It moved upside down. Then another door opened behind the old cabinet. Tedros took Agatha inside.

Agatha widened her eyes, they were in a different place, there's blue lake reflecting the blue moon and animals playing around. There's also a magical cottage decorated with silver lights and flowers on their right side.

" Come... " Tedros said.

Agatha stepped foot inside, she gasped. A sparkling dust showered her and her dress magically turned into a pink and purple gown, even her hair was styled. " What's going on? "

" I found this out two weeks ago. I think it's one of Merlin's magic. He built this other world for my father if he wants to have a peace of mind. And it changes depending on what kind of place you want to be in. Like a magical door. " he said, taking Agatha on the chair. With a round table, filled with foods and glass of wine.

" Why did you bring me here? "

" Of course, to have a date with you. "

Agatha's cheeks turned hot pink.

" I just noticed that since we had our children and I ran the Kingdom. We're not spending any time together. I want to take a break and be with you the whole day.. Just like the old days. "

" But we're not that young anymore, we even have our own children. "

" That's why we should spend our time together more. Cause even in the moment of my last breathe I want to spend it with you, Agatha. "

" Me too... I want to be with you forever Tedros. "

Tedros stood, " Won't you dance with me Princess. "

Agatha accepted his hand, " It's an honor. "

They danced like they were back to the past. Eyes full of love to each other, young and beautiful.

" We'll be together forever, right? " Agatha asked, leaning her head on his chest.

" Of course, there's no doubt about that. " Tedros answered.

" Even after a million years? "

" Even after a thousand or a million of years. We're still gonna be together."

" How can you be so sure that we'll still meet after a thousand of years? "

" Because, you're my one true love. My soul will yearn and search for you. Even in the middle of billions of people and crowded world. I still can find you, Agatha. Because you're mine and mine alone. " he uttered and leaned his face to kiss her.

" Promise? "

" Promise... "

They continued dancing as if there's no tomorrow and sealed their story with their happy ending.

THE END

Extra:

A boy with a golden hair, wearing his undershirt and pants playing basketball on the wide court of the gym accidentally threw the ball to an innocent girl walking towards the exit of the gym.

" Watch out! " he called.

She fell flat on the ground, head spinning like she just got out from a roller coaster. She opened her eyes, to see the beautiful boy's blue eyes staring at her.

" Are you alright? " his voice echoed.

She squinted, realizing that she was being held by this beautiful boy. " I'm fine. " she scorned while getting up. She distanced herself.

" I'm sorry... " he called.

But she just left the gym as if nothing happened.

" Don't bother with her. She's really like that. " his friend had said.

" Who is she? "

" Oh, you don't know her since you're a transfer student. She's Agatha, quite famous for being an introvert. "

" Agatha? "

" Let's just go back to the game. "

He followed his friend back to the court after looking back again at the exit where she just went through. What a strange girl, he thought.

Author's Note:

Gosh, at last I've finished it. Thanks for reading this and keeping up with me for a long time...  Just for this, I have to create an account and upload my video in youtube so I can show you guys what is the surprise of Tedros lawl xD I hope you guys like the amv I made. And the extra... I was just thinking if they were living in the modern world. That would be their future, to meet each other again. Thanks again.. GUYS Arigato Gouzaimasu!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.6K 31
a new famous genius student who recently transferred to the school grabbed the whole next level of attention when she was dragged to join the archery...
16.7K 244 19
There will be no grabber sorry not sorry. They're aged up so juniors and seniors in highschool. In the beginning Finney will be dating one of the bul...
796K 16.9K 63
Annabeth Chase has had a decent life-until she met Percy Jackson. The irritating yet handsome demigod grabs her heart from the start. But Annabeth's...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...