to be determined [A FORMER WA...

By sarcasticantics

She opens her eyes and looks up to a hopelessly boring white room, surrounded by doctors wearing pastel color... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY - ONE
TWENTY - TWO
TWENTY - THREE
TWENTY - FOUR
TWENTY - FIVE
TWENTY - SIX
TWENTY - SEVEN
TWENTY - EIGHT
TWENTY - NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY - ONE
THIRTY - TWO
THIRTY - FOUR
THIRTY - FIVE
THIRTY - SIX
THIRTY - SEVEN
THIRTY - EIGHT
THIRTY - NINE
FORTY
FORTY - ONE
FORTY - TWO
FORTY - THREE

THIRTY - THREE

1.2K 99 5
By sarcasticantics

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Thomas."

I nod, looking into the eyes of my father. Nothing seems quite right. He sits across from me at a table in the dining hall. There is little conversation that lingers around us, so I try not to talk too loud.

"Why are you here?"

He huffs out a breath and smiles. "To help you discover who you are."

"And who is that?" I ask.

He waits.

I wait.

I hear the voices around us get louder, making the room feel alive. I see streaks of a black and white conversation to the left of my father and I. Tears escape the eyes of a petite woman sitting there. Her eyes are red, swelling. To the right of me, yellow curls of conversation, laughter escaping the lips of two older men. The room becomes a canvas of pastels and neutrals.

My mind runs wild with color, waiting for a response from my father.

He doesn't utter a word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
22.7K 4K 22
Story of a surgeon Dr. Zulaid Afandi and a medical student Dr. Inara Ibrahim. Age gap Enemies to lovers Grumpy×sunshine Arranged marriage "What did...
16.3K 1.7K 85
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...