Marichat

由 KeigoTakami96

If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware... 更多

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
BOOK 2!!

Chapter 27

13.6K 533 41
由 KeigoTakami96

Marinette POV

I waited until everyone calmed down about Chat Noir being at our school before I went looking for Chat, or Adrien. "Hey, there's something you should know, I don't want to keep secrets from you anymore" I had found Chat.

Chat looked confused "but first, promise not to freak out?" I could tell I had confused him even more "what could you pawsibly say that would freak meowt?" I was about to tell him when "there you are Chat"

I turned around to see it was Chloe "what now Chloe, what could you possibly want?" I was becoming convinced that I would never be able to tell Adrien because every time I tried something happened.

"I want a picture with Chat Noir, then I'll have a picture with two of the three heroes of Paris" she pushed me to the side and I would have face planted the floor if it wasn't for the fact that Chat caught me.

"If you want a picture with me you have to purromise to be nicer to other people" although I appreciated what he was doing I knew it wouldn't work, not for long anyway.

"Chat, go ahead, I can wait" I said before walking off and becoming Ladybug. I used my yoyo to quickly make my way to the Eiffel Tower to sit and enjoy the sight.

It started going dark so I assumed I had been there way too long and started to head home. Once I was there I jumped down the trapdoor transforming back into Marinette.

Knock knock the familiar tapping on my window started and I knew this would be the perfect time to tell him the truth.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

834K 32.3K 103
^*Miraculous Ladybug*^ Ladybug X Chat Noir From the TV Series Miraculous Ladybug, just wanted to hop on the OTP train before it left the station. 10...
8.1K 254 21
*This story is based on the tv show "Miraculous Ladybug" in season one* Achievements: #1 under "Lucky Charm" 10/3/2018 #2 under "cataclysm" 10/3/201...
3.4K 132 15
a miraculous ladybug fanfiction (i don't own any of the images) features the ships Marichat, Ladynoir and Adrienette! there is no sin. (or my mom wou...
121K 2K 18
this is going to be completely different to the other stories where marinette is a princess. I hope you like it. :) plez don't copy my idea...