What He Doesn't Know • book o...

By wwetheshield

Warning: Strong Mature Content. "Two more please." I said to the bartender as I as I finished off my fourth... More

Family&Bussiness
Dates&Interviews
Crushes&Growing up
Coffee&CoWorkers
Friends&SexLives
Cheers&Spankings
Accidents&Girl Talks
Ball Pits&SleepOvers
Talking&Memories
Selfish&Needy
Bold&Secrets
Sore Legs&Comfort
Sexy thoughts&Staying In
True Friends&Facing Facts
Desires&Warnings
Kisses&Guilt trips
Kiss up&Rub up&Feel up
phones&hair grabbing
Caught&the act
Confession time&jealousy
Plans&paperwork
thankful&forgetful
surprises&ease dropping
good talks&diffrent feelings
touchy&arguments
Tired&declined
BFF's&IOU's
Loaf&Loathe
Dreams&Phone Calls
Dresses&Feelz
New Friends&House Tours
telling&takings
Early Mornings&Sleepy Samoans
Brothers&Interruptions
Donuts&ScrewUps
Hate&Pride
Me&You
Midnight&Leaving
Me&Him
Love me&Leave me
Time&Decisions
Me&Her
Epilogue
Authors Note
Thou Shall Not (Sequellll)

Faithful&Fucking

3.5K 129 66
By wwetheshield

Warning: sexual content.

Naomi's POV

I felt my breathing pick up as he fell silent behind me.

The next think I felt was a sharp pain in my bottom and I let out a scream.

"I said I didn't want to hear a sound Naomi." He growled behind me.

"That fucking hurt!" I shout at him.

"Well it's not suppose to feel good Naomi." I heard him say and I could tell he was smirking as he gave me a second lick, causing me to scream out again.

"You just can't stay can you." He asked with a small laugh, "Are you always like this Trinity."

"No-" I started but stopped as he gave me a third lick and it hurt more then the previous two combined. It leaving me speechless and I couldn't even let a scream out.

He laughed as he gripped a handful of my hair, pulling it so that my back arched some as he delivered the next strike that made me scream out again.

"Does Jimmy every treat you like this Naomi?" He asked as he as he gently rubbed his hand.

I grip the sheets as he delivered the next hit. Why does have to bring Jimmy into this...

"Answer the question Naomi." He said while giving the next hit quickly.

"No." I quickly say quickly as I heart raced, "No, he doesn't."

"No what?" He asked while delivering the next hit, harder then the past.

"No sir." I say softly as I gripped the sheets.

"Good girl." He said while tugging at my shorts, "How about we take these off?"

I bit my lip as I felt him pull them down slowly then laugh slightly.

"These are cute." He said to me as he as traces the design on my underwear, "Black lace looks good on you."

"I think that's the first compliment you've ever given me." I breath out quietly and he chuckled slightly.

I felt him slowly pull my underwear down and he lifted me up slightly so he could take them off completely.

I heard him groan behind me and I felt myself shutter.

"Tell me," He asked me he picked up the belt again, "Do you like it when I leave my mark on this pretty little ass of yours Naomi?"

I stayed as quiet as I could as his hand tracked over my bottom.

"An answer Naomi." He said to me.

"I don't know..." I mumbled to him as his hand continued to wander.

"Well fuck," he said with a small laugh, this I felt his finger graze my entrance and I immediately felt weak in my knees, "because this tells me differently Naomi. This tells me exactly how much you like it."

He chucked again as he looked me over, "You're shaking."

I didn't respond. I didn't know what to say to him. I hated how my body was reacting to the way he was treating me. I wasn't suppose to be doing this. I'm fucking engaged, to his cousin.

"Do you want me Naomi?" He asked while setting the belt back down again and I silently praised God for him doing so, I don't know how many more of those I could take...

I stayed silent as I felt his finger rub up and down my entrance.

I couldn't even think straight. This was wrong, so wrong. This wasn't the man I loved... But it felt so right...

"Answer me, Naomi." He said to me.

"Yes." I moan softly, not even thinking about the answer I should have have. No.

"Yes what?" He asked with a small laugh.

"Yes sir." I say quietly and I could practically feel him smirking behind me.

"Come here." He said to me and I slowly climbed off the bed and walked over to him.

"You want me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Prove it then." He said to me.

"How?" I Asked softly.

He smirked at me, "Get on your knees for me."

I felt my breathing speed up and he smirked at my reaction.

"Now," he said, "I if your scared, you don't have to do it."

"I'm not scared..." I say to him.

"Then why aren't you on your knees yet sweetheart?" He me with yet another smirk.

I bit my lip and slowly dropped to my knees. I could see that he was already hard and I hadn't even undone his pants yet...

I slowly undid the button then unzipped the zipper slowly. Then slid his pants down to his ankles and looked up at him to see him actually biting his lip.

I felt myself smirk slightly at the sight.

"This is cute." I mocked him as I traced my finger in his length through the underwear, "Boxer Brief look good on you."

"Warning you Naomj," he said to me, "Don't tease me."

I bit my lip, but tugged this underwear to his ankles and stared wide eyes at his length in front of me.

"Enjoying the sight-" he started but the rest came out as a moan as I kissed the tip.

'Is this what it takes to shut him up?' I think to myself as I traced my tongue from top to bottom and he bit his lip hard.

"Fuck." He moaned as I took him into my mouth and started to bob my head up and down slowly.

The sound of his moans filled my ears as I used my tongue to ass to his pleasure.

He moaned and grabbed a handful of my hair and shoved my head down farther, forcing me to gag slightly, but I soon got use to the feeling.

"Fuck Naomi." He moaned as I hummed, sending vibrations which only made him moan louder, "Right there. Just like that."

I hummed again and he threw is head back in pleasure.

"Fuck," he said, "Keep your mouth open, understand? Don't you dare close."

I nodded as he gripped my hair again and pushed all the way back to my throat. I want ready at first and almost closed my mouth, but I knew there would be consequences to that.

"Fuck." He moaned again, "I want you to swallow it all Naomi, understand me? I want you to get every single drop."

I tried nodding but it didn't work so I moaned in agreement, then vibrations sending him over the edge and he spilled into my mouth.

"Fuck Naomi!" He shouted as he rode out his high and I swallowed ever drop of him, just like he asked me to do.

"Bed. Now." He said to me, and I waist no time getting over to it.

"Lay back." He said while pushing me down slightly and speeding my legs.

"What are you doing-" I started but the came out as a moan as his tongue flicked over my clit.

"Holy shit." I moan as I gripped the sheets, "R-Roman... Fuck."

He lifted up for a moment and smirked at me, then inserted only one finger and gently began to suck on my clit.

"Oh my god." I moan out, "Fuck."

He hummed and it drive my senses mad as he inserted a second finger.

"Enjoying your evening?" he asked with a smirk as his fingers pumped in and out, faster as each seconds went by.

I couldn't even answer him I was in so much pleasure. I had never even felt like this before.

"Oh my god." I moaned out again, "I'm gonna cum-"

"Oh no you aren't," he said with a laugh as his fingers slowed and he soon took them out.

"But-" I started but he stuck his fingers in my mouth and I moan at the taste of myself.

"You taste good don't you?" He said with a smirk, "I know because I could barley get enough of you."

I moaned again as he took his fingers from my mouth and inserted them into his own mouth and I watch on awe as his eyes closed and he slowly licked and sucked on each one.

He opened his eyes and smirked down at my expression, "Are you ready for me?"

I slowly nodded, "Yes."

He smirked down at me and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. Then grabbed something and slid it onto his erection.

"Tell me what you want me to do." He said to me as he aligned himself at my entrance.

I only moaned as he pushed in the tip, "Roman please."

"Please what?" He said with a smirk as he pushed himself on farther.

"Fuck me please!" I moaned loudly and he waisted no time slamming into me without any mercy.

"Fuck," He moaned loudly, "You are so fucking tight Naomi."

I felt myself shaking from the pain I was feeling but it began to wear off quickly and soon it became shutters of pleasure as he began to speed up.

"Fuck..." I moaned quietly as he continued to thrust and out.

He bit his lip hard as he continued, getting harder and harder with each thrust.

"Fuck Naomi." He said as began to rub my clit while thrusting harder which caused me to arch my back in pleasure.

"Fuck Roman Fuck!" I shouted out, "I need to cum."

"Hold it." He said as he grabbed my hips and began thrusting faster.

"Roman." I moaned out as I tried to control myself but I was too hard.

"Now." He said and I didn't hesitate at all to release.

"Fuck!" He moaned out as his thrust for sloppier and he moaned out he rode out high with me.

After a few moment, we had both calmed down and tried to steady out breathing.

'Did I really just do that...' I though to myself as I watched him look at me.

"Get out..." He mumbled as he passed me my shorts.

"What-" I started to ask but he cut me off.

"I said get out!" He shouted at me which caused me to jump, then he took a deep breath, "You can't stay here. Just... Go back to the living room."

I felt tears come to my eyes, but I only nodded and put my clothes back on.

I immediately walk out of the room and back to the living room where I grab my blanket and bury my face into one of the several pillow.

Did I really except anything else? I was foolish to think so. And I foolishness ruined my faithfulness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 588 41
Just debuting on Smackdown, you're quick to make friends with the guys, and quickly catch a special someone's attention. Quickly feeling something st...
19.8K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...
12.6K 404 16
I was good on my own, that's the way it was, that's the way it was You was good on the low for a faded fuck, on some faded love Shit, what the fuck y...