The Billionaire's confession...

By rosavet

Your cliqรบe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ Here, I was standing in front of hi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 Meeting's can be fun.
Chapter 3 The Cosmo and Beyond
Chapter 4 The drunken night
Chapter 5 Tricked
Chapter 6 The Date (part 1)
Chapter 7 The Date ( part 2)
Chapter 8 Heartaches
Chapter 9 The trip
Chapter 10 Something more
Chapter 11 Going to off the hook
Chapter 12 High!!
Chapter 13 Dramatic entrance.
Chapter 14 The wedding
Chapter 15 The family call.
Chapter 17 She never seize to suprise me.
Chapter 18 The unforgettable past
Chapter 19 Love triangle
Chapter 20 Like a family?
Chapter 21 The Beach.
Chapter 22 She is all I need.
Chapter 23 Sky is the limit.
Chapter 24 Mutual feelings and new Relationship
Chapter 25 A place close to my heart.
Chapter 26 Hot mess.
Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.
Chapter 28 The Fight.
Chapter 29 Sorry.
Chapter 30 Masquerade
Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!
Chapter 32 Situation.
Chapter 33 Brother's concent.
Chapter 34 The Emerald City.
Chapter 35 She makes me go...
Chapter 36 Steamy Night
Chapter 37 The Close encounter.
Chapter 38 Lilly's invite
Chapter 39 Moving in
Chapter 40 B'day girl
Chapter 41 I Love You Too.
Chapter 42 The Halloween bash!
Chapter 43 Lorenzo.
Chapter 44 Flashback.
Chapter 45 The Dark Secret
Chapter 46 Precautions
Chapter 47 The Attacks
Chapter 48 The new CEO
Chapter 49 I can be a Temptress too!
Chapter 50 Meet Libby.
Chapter 51 In the Rain
Chapter 52 Lonely...
Chapter 53 Are you hiding something from me?
Chapter 54 Torn apart & Numb
Chapter 55 The Pain I gave her.
Chapter 56 Come back to me.
Chapter 57 Missing.
Chapter 58 Kidnapped.
Chapter 59 The Agreement
Chapter 60 Trap
Chapter 61 Saving Him
Chapter 62 Pain
Chapter 63 Fate
Chapter 64 The Proposal
Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)
Chapter 66 Pre-preparations
Chapter 67 The signs.
Chapter 68 The Big Day Desaster
Chapter 69 Return of the phyco
Chapter 70 My love to you.
Chapter 71 The Birth
Chapter 72 A Happily Ever After.
Announcement
My books.
Special Announcement!!

Chapter 16 Runway lights

23.1K 807 34
By rosavet

( Mia's dress for the show)

Mia's POV

"Cloè is everything okay?" She was pacing constantly.

" I am very nervous. If anything goes wrong what will happen?" She went backstage again. I followed her. Right now I am with her in her fashion show.

"Everything will be okay. Only one hour is left for the show to start and nothing will happen to wreck it. Stop worrying girl" I tried to calm her down.

"Oh no, what happened?" Someone shouted. We rushed to the stage where every model was practising. We saw a model fell and twisted her ankle.

" she is the lead model of the show who will come at the end. Shit, I am dead" by saying that Cloè fainted.

We carried her to the green room of the model and she woke up," Cloè are you okay? " I was worried.

" Mia I had a weird dream that only one hour left of my show and my main model injured herself," she said. As much as I want to deny it I can't lie to comfort her.

" It was no dream. It happened" she started crying.

"what will happen now Mia I am dead. My job dead. My life dead. I am dead twice." I couldn't see her so sad and broken. I hugged her. She started crying more.

"Sshhh... it Cloè it's all gonna be okay don't give up now" I made her stop crying somehow. The announcement went on the mike.

" half an hour left for the show to start. The guests have started coming in"

" where I am going to find another model?" She cried. Then she gasped looking at me.

" you can do it, Mia!"

" what?!"

" me? I can't Cloè. I can't even walk straight on an empty road. I will stumble and fall"

" you won't fall, Mia, please. Do this for me please I won't ask you for anything. Please I need a lead model"

"I am not even a model!"

" please Mia I am desperate. Please please please for me." She pleaded. She worked hard for this. And if this show was not successful it will the end of her. I can't see her this sad.

"Okay I will do it for you"

"Thank you, Mia. Thank you very much. I love you babe. " she jumped on me.

" Okay okay now. Remember you owe me big time"

" Everyone comes here. She will be the lead model so let's get her ready. Hurry people, we don't have much time left. Let's move it" Cloè shouted.

People were all over me. Some were dressing me into that gorgeous killer dress Cloè designed. Others were doing my hair, Cloè was doing my makeup and other girls were doing my accessories and nails. I was being fussed over.

"Ladies this is the last touch up okay. We have 5 minutes for the show to start. So let's kick it up" Cloè shouted.

Finally, everything was done. I looked in the mirror and I couldn't recognise myself. Is this me?! I checked my phone real quick there were missed calls. They were all from James. He sure is thinking that where I am as the show was going to start.

I took a deep breath and looked at the mirror. Be brave. Just walk straight with grace and don't fall.

All the model's started hitting the ramp one after the other. I was getting very nervous. My hands were cold as a ghost. Cloè holds my hands.

" Mia doesn't get scared or nervous. I am here. Don't look at the large crowd just focus on one spot. You will not fall I know it. Just walk straight with poise and style. You will rock I know it."

" Thanks Cloè " I hugged her.

" Now for the grand finale our lead model with the first of it kind dress made by Cloè parfait. Please give a big hand to Katherine...." the man announcing it. Cloè went and whispered something in his ear.

" wait it looks like there is a last-minute change, please give a big hand to Mia Rose Lindcon our lead model" the announcement ended.

" Time to shine," I said to myself and walked towards the runway lights.

No more being afraid. If I am doing this then I will be the best at it.

I step forward at the ramp.' Poise and style ' remember I said to myself.

All the lights were on me. I started walking with a little smile and a lot of confidence. I looked straight at the audience and pose at the end of the ramp. There were camera's clicking one after the other. I turned around with the same confidence and style and walked off the stage.

"That was awesome Mia you did great just like a model. Even better I must say" she hugged me.

" my heart is beating like a drum. " I said.

" Now please have a round of applause for our designer and our models." The announcement said.

" Let's go and rock it up there for the last time okay? " Cloè said.

" Okay," I said smiling.

I was once again I was in the runway beside Cloè. I didn't felt so nervous then. But I was relaxed now.

The crowd and the paparazzi were on to us. We separated from them and went to the green room.

" thanks a lot, Mia because of you my show was successful."

" I am happy to help Cloè. You owe me big time now" I laughed.

" Yeah I know " we both laughed.

Then there was a knock on the door I opened it. A man was standing there. "Excuse me may I speak to Cloè parfae?"

" Um sure," I called Cloè. She was looking at him with a surprised face.

" Um I am Cloè but what is the world most famous designer doing here?"

He laughed and started talking," I am very impressed with your new dress line. So I want to make you a proposition. Can you work with me on your new line of fashion in Paris? I am sure everybody there will like it. I will give you time to think."

" umm...I ...its ..." I never saw Cloè so speechless. I guess it's a grand opportunity for her. The man then turned to me.

" you are one fine model. I never have seen any of my models spellbound the runway as you did" he smiled.

" Um sir, I am not a model. The lead model injured herself so I went for her in her place. It was my first time to walk on-ramp." I said shyly.

" Oh my, I am surprised. You can make a great model young lady. You have the charm. Causing a spellbound in your first show is impressive I must say. If you ever think of joining this line..." he took out his card and gave it to me." please call me. I would you to work in my fashion show as my model"

" Yes, sir I will keep that in mind. Thank you for your offer" I smiled.

" don't call me sir. Just Alex is fine." He smiled at us. He had chestnut-coloured hair and he looked young. He left us after hugging each of us. He seemed nice.

"Hey Cloè who was he?" I asked her.

" he is the most famous designer in Paris and his cloth line is being purchased by the whole world. He is Alexander Willow. He achieved success when he was only 19 years old. He is famous worldwide."

" How old is he now? He looked young"

" he is 23 now." Hm. That's young.

" So you gonna take his offer and go to Paris?" I asked her.

" I want to. A chance like this doesn't come in 150 years to be said." Cloè said.

"I see. I wish you all the best Cloè " I smiled.

The green room door opened again and James came in. His face did look like he had to say and ask, a lot of questions and answers.

_______________________________________

Thank you for making my book successful by reading and voting for it. I am grateful to you all.

There should Cloè POV don't you think?

How do you like the above Selena Gomez song video.? :)
(I don't own the videos personally)

Vote, comment and follow me :)

You guys are awesome!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 1.9K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
273K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
595K 3.9K 7
"We shouldn't be doing this," I gasp as the heat spreads like wildfire across my streaming core. "Then tell me to stop Gray," Seth reveals my black l...
469K 17.7K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...