Between Two Alphas

By PLCMD1

Emilia just wanted to see her sister get married. Her plan was to go and come right back, but that wasn't th... More

Between Two Alphas
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
added note

chapter 10

6.1K 260 15
By PLCMD1

Chapter Ten

Mauricio’s POV

I watched her, she was beautiful, BUT once he was next to her, holding her and kissing her my blood boiled. I could see her smile didn’t quite reach her cheeks and I knew she wasn’t even the slightest of happy being with him. 

People were talking about how he had claimed her and how their wedding was one they couldn’t miss or wished they were invited to.

I was sick to my stomach just thinking of them being together. She was mine and if it wasn’t for him, I would be the one wrapped around her and not him.

I could have sworn it worked , she should be feeling me the way I was feeling her. Maybe she didn’t know that she claimed me, that I was her and I belonged to her.

“Just look at me, tell me that you feel me.”

I watched as she spoke to Taylor, but she just wouldn’t look my way. Maybe my claim towards her didn’t work? Did I not sink my teeth in far enough?

“God just look up!”

I grunted and turned to see Christian at the bar with her father. He looked my way and smirked, making me even more upset that he was acting so cocky about it. 

I made my way to the creek with a bottle of jack and began drinking my sorrows away.

“Oh sorry I didn’t know anyone was here.”

“It’s fine.”

“Are you alright?”

“Does it look like I am?”

“No, but I figured I would ask.”

She sat down next to me and looked at me.

“She’s just as miserable. I was just talking to her.”

I nodded and took another drink.

“Well she doesn’t look really that unhappy.”

“She’s really good when it comes to building up a front. Years of practice, so I know.”

I nodded, taking another drink.

“Drinking your problems away won’t change anything you know?”

“But it sure hell will help it.”

“She doesn’t love him.”

“I don’t care.”

“Yes you do or you wouldn’t be like this right now.”

“She’s taking my son tomorrow how am I supposed to be?”

“And you’re letting her go.”

“She’s fucken marrying him! She wants to go!”

 “And you’re letting her! God, she was right not wanting to come back here. You all are bunch of idiots! If you really want her then fucken fight for her and your son! You don’t have to stay here you know? You can move to New York and be with her and your son because I can guarantee you that the longer she’s with Christian the more that damb claim is going to get stronger.”

I snapped my head up then and growled.

“What do you mean claim?”

“Christian claimed her last night.”

Next thing I knew I was running back as fast as I could, looking to rip his head off, but only managed to find Emilia sitting on her own, looking up at the moon.

“Tell me it isn’t true.”

She snapped her head down and over to me. I could see that our bond was still there, her eyes changed as soon as she locked eyes with mine.

“It didn’t work did it?”

I went to step forward, but she got up and backed away.

“Don’t.”

“You’re mine Emilia, you belong with me and you know it.”

“Maybe, but that doesn’t change anything.”

“You won’t be able to last very long until you’ll want to claim me officially.”

She looked away and I stepped forward, taking her hand and pulling her against my chest. Her breath hitched and I lowered my lips inches from hers.

“Please Mauricio.”

“You’re mine and you know it. I can feel your heat, your heart beating against mine and I can hear the thoughts running through your head. He’s got nothing on you. Claim me and there will be nothing he can do, no one can do. We’ll be bonded forever just you and I. Emilia run with me.”

Her eyes snapped opened and I grabbed her hand, running. I could feel the adrenaline running through her, the excitement and then we were both lost in our chase. We raced most of the way, but I was ultimately faster and stronger. When we came to our spot I stopped and looked back at her as she slowly came to a holt beside me. We looked up at the full moon until I looked down at her and nudged her neck. 

‘This will always be our place.’

She whimpered and made her way over to the dock, so I followed.

‘Swim with me?”

She turned then and jumped into the water. I howled and jumped in shifting back as she had already had. I chased her until I had her wrapped around me.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry for everything.”

I pulled her neck down and crashed her lips against mine.

Christian’s POV

Where the hell is she?! I ran up to the room and Maison was fast asleep while Taylor looked out the window.

“She needed to think, so I told her to take a walk.”

She turned and when she did my heart skipped and I began to stir inside. I frowned, shaking my head until I looked back up.

‘MATE!’

My eyes widened, but she didn’t say anything.

“I was surprised too.”

“Taylor…”

“I know, you love her.”

“Why now?”

She shrugged, turning around to look at me.

“I’ve known for a while, but I didn’t realize what the attraction was until Emilia explained it to me and I saw with my own eyes what it looked like.”

“It can’t be… you’re…”

“Human, I know.”

She sighed and shook her head.

“You can’t tell her. If she finds out, she’ll…”

“I know, I know, I know, I know.”

The beast inside of me wanted to go over to her and take her, let her claim me. I growled and turned around, NO! Emilia could never know, I loved Emilia and she was going to be mine just like I planned. No human could ever be my mate, it’s unnatural!

“You have to promise, she must never know.”

“What about…”

I turned and looked at her.

“As long as we stay away from each other, neither one of us will want to claim.”

“Emilia is my best friend! What am I supposed to do?”

“Until she claims me, you and I are not to see each other atleast not alone.”

I could see she was thinking and the more she waited the more I inched my way to her.

“Taylor?”

“Get out.”

I stopped in my tracks wanting to say something, but instead pushed it back and walked out.

Emilia’s POV

When he kissed me I felt my heart soar and my body take control.

“Oh yeah, you feel that baby?”

I nodded and kissed him again, wrapping my legs around his waist. I trailed kisses down his jaw and neckline until I came to his jugular. He didn’t stiffen as Christian did and I smiled.

“Don’t hesitate, do it Emilia, I want you to.”

I pulled him closer when he all of a sudden he slid in, making me gasp.

“Mauricio.”

“Shhh… it’s alright baby, let it happen.”

He guided my hips and I bit my lip to suppress the moans, but my lord was it a hard task to take. Mauricio grunted and we kissed as much as we could. It wasn’t until the urge to claim him came over me and my lips came down to his neck. My release was coming and I could feel him as well. My lips parted and I stuck my tongue out, sliding it across his vein.

“Fuck!”

“Shhh… they’ll hear you.”

He grunted and picked up speed making me pull back a little.

“Do it Emilia, do it now.”

My teeth were about to sink in when my name was called out.

“Emilia!”

I gasped, pushing away and turned around just as Christian and his men were coming out of the trees.

“Emilia!”

I turned to tell Mauricio to go, but he was already out of view.

“Damb it Emilia!”

I turned and looked up at him with my dress in his hands.

“I have been looking for you!”

“I’m sorry.”

“I found your dress, what was it doing torn up in the middle of the woods?”

“I wanted to run?”

“Then why are you swimming and why didn’t you have me come with you?”

“I didn’t think you would want to come with me and I didn’t think you would approve.”

That was actually true, from my experience from the last time I was here, he didn’t like it.

“You’re right I wouldn’t, but atleast I would know where you ran off too.”

“I said I was sorry, it’s not like I knew where you were or who you were with.”

 “Come on, let’s go.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Emilia…”

“I said no.”

I pushed back on the deck and swam away.

“Don’t make me come in there and get you.”

I smiled and turned around getting out from the other side.

“Emilia!”

I didn’t bother looking back and started running, but was all of a sudden stopped. I was about to scream when my mouth was covered and I turned around to see Mauricio. I sighed and hit him.

“Shhh…”

He started laughing, giving me a kiss.

“Come on run with me.”

He took my hand and we started running until we were coming into view of his house.

“Mauricio, no… I can’t.”

But he pulled and tugged until I was in his house and against his door.

“Now where were we?”

Everything went into slow motion after that. It was like being in old fashion styled reel. The kisses were slower, sensual and even at times erotic.

I felt everything times ten. When his hands caressed my skin, it felt like ten other hands were doing the same in the same spot. His lips, his mouth, his tongue were the most sensual when it came to finding my weak spots.

My hands couldn’t find a place to stay put although from his grunts and growls he didn’t mind.

Mauricio’s POV

She was perfect. She felt perfect, she sounded perfect and best of all she tasted like apples and pears just like her sent. My mouth and tongue couldn’t’ get enough of her skin, her taste, her lips.

“Please, I can’t take anymore of your teasing.”

I smiled and looked up to find her panting as her head is back and her eyes are closed. I guess that was enough teasing for a day. I slowly kissed my way up her stomach, her chest and then her neck. Without asking, she lifted her leg and I slowly slid myself into her. I started slow, sliding in and out of her until she was fully able to take me in all the way then sped up until nothing but her moans and mines were the only thing heard.

“Look at me baby.’

As soon as she opened her eyes my heart swelled and I kissed her, giving her my neck to take. She gave me a growl letting me know that she was no longer in control and so I let my own take control as well.

She ran her fingers across my neck making me speed up. I wanted it; I wanted her so bad I could taste it. I edged her on by going faster until her mouth was right over my spot once again. 

Everyone said it had to be just as both of us were on the verge. I took hold of her other leg and lifted making her grab my neck. Her teeth were just there, where they needed to be. I pressed myself against her and placed my lips onto her mark.

“Together.”

I felt her nod as her hips squeezed me and I brought her closer, 

“Now baby.”

She bit first and I came with a howl then bit down on her, making sure I had the right spot. She jerked a little, but I had to do what I had to do, she was mine.

When I pulled away after licking her mark, she sighed and slumped down on the bed. I licked my mark on her then kissed it making her dig her nails into my back.

“I love you.”

I turned to her and kissed her, moving inside of her again. 

“Mine!”

She smiled, rolling me over just as the door busted opened and her father came in.

 “Emilia!”

She was suddenly yanked from my bed and dragged out as I’m held down by two of his strongest men.

“You can’t take her from me, she’s MINE! EMILIA!”

“SILENCE! I warned you to stay away from her and look what you have DONE!  You just ruined EVERYTHING!”

I never saw it coming until I felt the pain on my neck.

“NO!”

Emilia’s POV

“He warned you Emilia and you wouldn’t listen.”

“Let go of me!”

I pounded the back of one of my ex-best friends.

“Let me go!”

“Open the door.”

He pounded on something and I turned to see the underground tunnel door.

“NO! Please, don’t!”

I tried struggling, but he had a good grip on me.

“Please Jess don’t!”

“He warned you.”

Then I felt it and screamed at the top of my lungs until my body felt limp in his arms, panting for air.

I could hear footsteps, but was too weak to look up or care. It wasn’t until my head was jerked back that I saw Christian’s raging eyes.

“Put her down and leave us.”

I was then placed onto the silver table which made me clench my teeth and whimper. My skin wasn’t directly on the silver, but that didn’t mean it didn’t hurt.

“I thought I took care of you, that I was good to you.”

I started crying, nodding my head.

“You did.”

“Have I ever disrespected you, made you scared of me?”

“No.”

“THEN WHY?!”

He slammed his hands onto the table, making me jerk, but he just pulled me back down, chaining me up to the table. each hand and ankle chained to each corner of the table.

“I thought you were one of the good ones, one that I could trust, one that would appreciate everything I do for them, but you’re just like all the rest. You were supposed to be my good girl, innocent, beautiful, smart and kind, but you just couldn’t keep your promise, could you?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Sorry? You’re sorry?! Where you sorry when you landed on his bed? When you let him have what was mine?! You are MINE Emilia MINE and I’m going to make sure no one, do you hear me, no one could ever touch you AGAIN!”

I knew he had used the silver blade as soon as it hit my skin. I screamed, but that only made him dig in deeper.

“You are MINE!”

Christian’s POV

I watched as she cried, begged for me to stop, but I couldn’t. She betrayed me while I loved her! I dug in deeper until all traces of his mark were gone and then shifted. I jumped above her as she laid there whimpering then bit down on her flesh making sure my mark would heel within her allowing only my mark to be imprinted on her. It was legend that only in the desperate time of needs did one do this and could result either bad or good.

I watched as the medicine woman heeled her, making sure she was doing what was asked of her to do. I was still angry and very much planning what would happen to her as soon as we were home.

“It’s done.”

I nodded and paid her a hefty amount, then let her out as that the same time I saw my brother.

“He’s been taken care of.”

“You made sure?”

“Yeah, what about her?”

“She’ll wake up in the next couple of hours.”

“What about the boy?”

“He stays here.”

“She’ll…”

“I don’t care what she thinks! He stays here!”

“Alright, you know what you’re doing.”

“Where’s Taylor?”

“With the boy, she’s decided to stay.”

“Good. Get the guys.”

“Already did, they’re waiting for you as we speak.”

I smirked, patting him on the back.

“Good, let’s go.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 10.4K 32
They vowed to end the Carlson reign. She vowed to come back with a vengeance. But what will happen when she knows she must keep who she is a secret...
6.1M 146K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
147K 8.6K 18
Maria can't explain what she is or what she's done. After all, it shouldn't be possible for a human to conjur fire from nothing but pure will, but th...
147K 4.7K 34
She vowed never to accept him no matter what fate had in store. He was not supposed be her mate, he was her enemy. She thought that he would turn out...