Sold To A Beast

By Jordan_Chapman

Please enjoy! *EDITING* Instagram is: queen.chappi Snapchat is: jordan.chapman2 Mature content She didn't wan... More

Sold To A Beast
Home
Before The Rainbow
Breakfast with Beast
Unicorns
Apologizes
Promise?
One More Bullet
Like Riding A Horse
Homosapien
Experiment
Battle Moves
Blood Moon
Wait
What I Want
Moon
Pack Mates
Hormones
Training
Our Bond
Periods
Intruder
Heart Beats
Heart & Blood
Challenging A Luna
Mr. & Mrs Blood
Cain Wilson
Sins
Roses Are White
Luna's Ceremony
The Start
Awake & Alone
Don't Lose Hope
The Luna I Am
No More Crying
You Can't Break Me
Headstrong
Our Infinity
Grief
Freedom
Living Again
Again & Again & Again
Deal
Love Over Life
Father & Son
Suffocation
Salvation
Pardon Me
Overdue
Delicate Goodnight
Something New
Suprise
Flashback
Family Reunion
Gone Crazy
Healing
Too soon
Not Enough Time
What I Deserve
Our Future
Surprise! New Book!

My Favorite Food

113K 3.3K 927
By Jordan_Chapman

My soul starves for you and only you.

The walk down the hall wasn't long, and I could easily make it without Andrew's help. But it seemed to me, that he wanted to do everything he could so he would drop the guilt he held against himself for the incident.

I wanted to say something. Anything.
However I knew if I started a sentence I would stumble over it profusely.

The power surge from earlier still leaked from him, and wolf or not, I could still feel it. It surprised me that no one else seemed to react the same way as I did. That man from before looked like he wanted to die.

I very disturbingly almost began to strip my clothes during that time. Andrew had come into the room, released what ever pheromones he had up his sleeve, and left me in a puddle of uncertainty. I wanted to dig myself a hole and hide in it.

Why was I reacting this way? Why did my life being put at risk and Andrew coming to save me, somehow excite me?

"Do you always bite your lip when you think?"

I looked up at Andrew, unsure if he had really spoken. Even though I was sure I had heard him, his attention was still looking forward.

I removed my lip from my teeth. I only did that when I was nervous.

A twitch in the corner of his mouth dragged my attention away from the question.
"Nervous?" He then turned to me and stopped just outside a door. He wanted to say more, I could see it, but the door opened slightly and a voice from inside called.

"Excuse me, Alpha and Luna, but you called for me to prepare for your arrival."

Our heads snapped up towards the disruption. A man stood in the doorway. He wore a pink checkered shirt that had been tucked into his jeans and wore big glasses. He had a short white beard too that contrasted well with his dark brown hair. The wrinkles in the corners of his eyes made him even more appealing. The doctor was fashionable I noticed, when his earrings caught the light. He looked like a very comical and kind person.

"Yes, I did." Andrew's chest vibrated and his hands around me tightened a little. The tone in his voice had shifted, a subtle reminder that we still had a secrete to hide from the pack.

"Please follow me Alpha." I noticed the man's gaze didn't meet Andrew's.

I didn't know what to expect when I walked in, but I was very surprised to see the normality the office held compared to a human one. Posters about the body hung on the walls. A scale in the corner that measured height and weight. A jar of suckers for when the patient leaves.

"Please sit down right here." He directed as he pointed to a small bed in the center of the room
The doctor had already gathered all the supplies he thought were necessary.

As I hopped up onto the bed, Andrew took his place in a seat along the wall.

The doctor began to raise my leggings again but found it to be difficult due to the lack of stretch the fabric had. 
"This would be easier if you could take your leggings completely off."

A snarl came from the chair across the room. "If you want to live, I recommend you to never say that in my presence again."

"But Alpha-" he continued.

"Don't question my word."

"Andrew," I wasn't sure why I had said his name, but their attention was no longer directed to each other and instead, directed towards me. " - the doctor just needs to look at my knee."

He looked down at me. "Then you take them off."

With shaky fingers, I began to slide the leggings from myself. The thought was appalling to be undressing before these men.

However -

As much as I hated to admit, I enjoyed it slightly that Andrew didn't look away.

When I laid the leggings on the floor, Andrew stood and came over to the bed. His arm went around my back and tugged me softly towards him.

The doctor cleared his throat and pointed towards the slight swell and bruising. "I will cover the open wound with cream and bandage, but for the bruising and swelling, it's too early to tell how long before it will heal."

"How hard did he shove you?" Andrew tried to rein his emotions and instead found himself glaring into the side of my face.

"Was the Luna attacked?" The man's eyes bounced back between Andrew and I, concern left him looking for more answers.

Andrew answered grudgingly. "She intervened when I wasn't there."

"I'll give her some medicine for the pain, but other than that, she just needs to keep her weight off that leg until the swelling and bruising subsides." He looked up at me with a small hesitant smile. "The wolves in this pack are quick to anger and are very territorial. Please stay safe in the future."

Andrew nodded his agreement after taking the medicine from the doctor.

Andrew handed me back my leggings while the doctor began to treat the cut with a tube of cream and a large patch band-aid. Once he was finished, I quickly tossed my leggings back on and stood from the table.

Andrew then picked me up off the ground without any warning, causing a startled protest to fill the room. "What are you doing?" I protested.

"The doctor said you needed to keep weight off your knee."

The doctor looked at me and nodded.
I rolled my eyes, giving up.

I waved my goodbye, thanking him as Andrew opened the door and began to make his way through the hallway.

"I've taken worse injuries before, you understand that don't you?"

He didn't look at me. "It's not that I don't believe you couldn't handle this wound. It's the mere fact that I know I can do more for you so that you won't have to experience the pain and struggle that will come with it."

That took me by surprise. I truly didn't expect that to come from him, or anyone else for that matter. In just that statement, without meaning to, he just showed me more affection than most of the people in my life had.

I would remember this kindness.

"Where are we going?" I asked tiredly. His hand under my legs made light movement and his thumb grazed the inside of my thigh.

"To my room."

He said it so easily and I wasn't entirely shocked. "Will you be okay? Do you think it's a good idea?" I didn't want him to think I was calling him weak because I asked, but I was worried that we would find ourselves in trouble again like last time.

"Don't worry about it."

I held my breath when we passed my bedroom door, pleading that this be the right decision.

When we reached his room I thought he would put me down, but instead he continued to carry me and even went to the extent of laying me down on his bed. 

He crawled into the bed and lay next to me with a sigh.
"Never in a hundred years did I think that I would see this moment."

I arched a brow at him. My heart raced uncontrollably from the nearness.
"What are you talking about?"

"You - in my bed with me."

My face heated up from the confession.
He reached forward and grabbed a stray piece of my hair, twirling it around his finger.

"Andrew?" I whispered.

"Yes?" He whispered back. He mocked me and surprisingly, I found it amusing.

"Would you mind telling me more about yourself?"

"It's not all sunshine and fantasies, so I apologize in advance if you don't get what you're looking for." He continued on with the whispering which earned him a smile. "We can start off small like gold, warm weather and night. My favorite place is wherever you are, my favorite food is you," he paused and gave me a wink. I rolled my eyes but the smile grew. " My biggest pet peeve would also be you, my childhood sucked, and besides you - the only family I have left is my sister but she's crazy. I've heard your mind ask how tall I was before so I'll tell you I'm eighty inches tall."

I rolled my eyes at the last part too.
"You have a sister? How old?"

"Yes, I have a sister. She's four hundred and eighty-nine years old." He said almost as if it was the most boring thing on earth.

"Where is she? And why haven't I met her?" I sat up which caused the hair Andrew played with to disappear from his fingers. He turned to me with a pout.

"She's the Beta of our neighboring pack. You will meet her soon, I promise."

"What's a Beta and why isn't she here with you?"

He sat up too then. "She found her mate and decided she wanted to go with him to his pack. We're still kind of close." He pointed back at his temple to remind me that they could communicate even far from each other.

I laid back down on the bed and he followed my actions, again mocking me. "I'll be meeting her soon? Is she coming here?"

"We're having a celebration coming up." He smiled to reassure me. "It's something most packs do and look forward to."

"Celebration?" It sounded like a lot of work. Would his worry lines come back during that time?

He had a sly smile dance across his lips. One that excited me and filled me with unease in the same moment. "It's a celebration for the arrival of the Luna."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 69 8
Alessandro Moretti Lucchese. A taciturn man. Difficult to grasp. With frozen grey eyes that melt Alina's soul; he is her weakness. When Alina was a...
3.9M 120K 34
Mia has lived a life of abuse from her father and ex. She runs away, leaving her old life behind and creating a new one. What happens when she meets...
33.5K 157 4
Alex has a problem: he wants to be more dominant in bed to prepare for having a future wife, but he is extremely submissive. He goes to a hypnotist...
10.7K 59 7
"I'm not sleeping with you" I voiced strongly, making Aiden chuckle as he leaned into me so he was snuggled right next to me. "We'll see about that"...