College Roommates βœ”οΈ (WILL Be...

By Angelwithfeelings

[𝐏𝐏𝐆 𝐱 𝐑𝐑𝐁 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲] The Powerpuff Girls are heading off to college, but what happens when they are... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
||The Picture||
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author
The girl and The boy in the mirror?
Chapter Twenty-Four
Telling them
Saying Good-Bye Forever?
The fight is just beginning
Thank you for the rescue....
GOT TAGGED
Can you do me a favor?
I need to tell you before it's to late
I need ur help
The Magic will change me
HELP ME
Please..Don't leave me alone
The Last

Chapter Thirteen

7.5K 206 17
By Angelwithfeelings

Brick POV:

I didn't know exactly what song to sing. So I just ask the guy who puts on the Music if he maybe had any idea what song I should sing.

He looked at me, thinking of what song I should.

It felt kinda awkward of him staring at me.

He whispered in my ear and told me the song I should sing. But I didn't know any of the lyrics to it, but I think he later on notice when he saw me standing frozen and pointed up the screen for me to see the lyrics.

When I started singing, at first I didn't really feel comfortable. But slowly I started singing a bit more loud and people started going crazy.

I could see my brothers Shock and mouth wide open, they never seen me sing. Which made me let out a small laugh.

Bubbles and Buttercup started cheering loudly while Blossom had her hand on her arm, looking away her cheeks pink.

My heart started beating fast and I could feel my face burning me up.

The way my heart was beating now wasn't normal

Ugh

Not this again, I rolled my eyes and continued singing.

Author POV:

Blossom got up and started walking away to the bathroom, the lyrics he sang made her thoughts go crazy because he kept looking at her the whole time and didn't know if he was talking about her or somebody else .

Brick saw her walking away, and her confused face she had on.

He saw her go to the ladies bathroom. He wanted to go after her so badly but he didn't have the guts too so he just continued singing, making girls go crazy over him.

To Be Continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 2.1K 23
Everyone knows the Powerpuff Girls defeat evil. Everyone knows that the Rowdyruff Boys are evil. But what happens if they switched? That's right, Ppg...
849 15 13
Buttercup is horribly scarred in battle one day. Everyone begins to treat her as a monster, and soon she begins to think of herself as just that. Wil...
24K 543 21
Book 2 of PPGZxRRBZ and PPGxRRB Collide After the epic collision of the PPGZ and RRBZ to their original Counterparts PPG and RRB. They are doing wel...
128K 2.3K 33
The Rowdyruff Boys disappear without a trace 5 years ago, how will the Powerpuff girls react when they come back but different?