Arranged marriage to Mr Billi...

By axamaxamaxa

Caramel is a poor university student in England, her ambitions is to become a successful doctor one day. She... More

Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 1
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 2
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 3
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 4
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 6
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 7
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 8
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 9
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 10
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 11
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 12
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 13
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 14
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 15
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 16
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 17
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 18
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 19
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 20
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 21
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 22
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 23 Part 1
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 23 Part 2
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 24 Part 1
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 24 Part 2
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 24 Part 3
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 25
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 26
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 27
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 28
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 29
Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 30
Chapter 31 The End
Epilogue Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire
Rose: Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire

Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 5

209K 3.3K 107
By axamaxamaxa

Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire

Please comment and vote!!!

Edited by Desdemonia432

Chapter 5

I took a step back into Blade. He wrapped his arms around me.

“I know child, it’s like seeing a ghost. We shall speak after the party - we have a lot to catch up on. Please, enjoy the party.” she said, turning around and walking away as if nothing had happened. I stared at her back in shock. How could she still be here?

“You ok?” Blade turned me around, concern on his face.

“Yes,” I smiled kissing his lips.

“Now that our guest has arrived, let us eat!” Mr Dowerson said, walking my way. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and lead us into a beautiful dining room. The table was extremely long and looked like it could hold around fifty people. There were name tags near each seat and people started sitting down. Mr Dowerson lead me to the centre of the table and moved the chair back for me. I took my seat as he moved the chair for his wife before taking his seat on my right, while Blade sat on my left. Gradually everyone was sat down. Blade had a lot of close relatives who he pointed out to me - his aunties, uncles, cousins and a few very close family-friends. The waiters came into the room with the first course and everybody started talking. His aunties asked me questions about myself, about what I did and whether I was missing England. Blade’s brother sat across me. He was such a funny character - I couldn’t stop laughing at his jokes.

“Where’s your sister? Why isn’t she sat next to us?” I asked Blade, looking around for someone I had never met.

“She’s in Hawaii with her husband. They couldn’t make it back today, she has a meeting there,” Blades brother, Linken, answered me.

“Oh I really wanted to meet her!” I said, disappointed.

“Don’t worry - she’s coming back tomorrow and we're going to meet her when we're out clubbing.” Blade whispered in my ear. We had our dinner and dessert. After we had finished eating, we were lead into a ballroom. There was a band set up in the corner of the room and his family surrounded the room. Blade took my hand and walked me to the middle of the room.

“What are you doing?” I whispered frantically. He bowed his head then took my hand and the music started to play.

“Dancing,” he whispered back. They played a classical song which I had never heard of but I could dance alright - dancing was my hobby! I had even taken a few classes in ballroom dancing so I surprised him by doing a few complicated twists. He raised his eyebrow at me.

“You can actually dance!” he whispered. I had to laugh at him - he looked so stunned! People were clapping at us as we moved. I even saw some cameras flash but that didn’t bother me - it was just me and Blade, dancing. We moved perfectly together.It felt good to dance with him and God he could dance. I used to dance with Chris everyday at the orphanage when the games room had been transferred into a dance room. It was a gift from Susan on my tenth birthday. I had taken dance classes and had been given a place in dance school but I thought I’d keep dancing as a hobby. Chris was a good dancer but Blade was amazing! The song ended and the room erupted with applause. Another song started and Mr and Mrs Dowerson joined in dancing, followed by others. Slowly, the whole dancefloor was covered with Blade's family. I danced with lots of people but Linken was the funniest - he kept saying sorry when he’d step on my foot and Blade saved me by cutting in. It was half twelve when everyone started to leave. I said goodbye to his family and the waiters started to clean up.

Blade lead me through some French doors and we came outside to a beautiful garden. There were roses everywhere and the smell was intoxicating. I leaned on Blades shoulder as we walked down the steps onto a gravel path, that went towards a gorgeous water fountain. It was something I had never seen before. The fountain was in a massive rose shape and water dripped down from the petals.

“It’s beautiful,” I said softly.

“Yes it is. It was a gift to mother on her 25th anniversary, from father.” he pulled a rose out from the rose bush and snapped the thorns off before he slipped it into my hair. “The red goes beautifully with your hair and dress - did I mention how beautiful you look tonight?” he said, stopping in front of an old oak tree, its branch twisted into a bench shape and Blade sat down and placed me on his lap.

“I think you might have mentioned it,” I kissed him on his jaw.

“Well, you look stunning.” he said, kissing my colllar bone, planting a trail of kisses up my neck and under my chin before slowly coming to my lips. “I’m falling for you Caramel.” he whispered against my lips, sending waves of heat down my spine. My heart was filled with warmth and when he moved his lips against mine, slowly, caringly, lovingly, I licked his lips making his mouth part and the passion intensified. We were exploring each other’s mouths like there was no tomorrow. My hands were in his hair and his hand moved down my neck to the strap of my dress, pushing it aside, his hand moving down my shoulder to the curve of my breast. He gently stroked my warm flesh and I moaned into his mouth, making him tremble.

We were interrupted by a cough. I quickly pulled away and Blade slipped the strap of my dress back up, covering me.

“Linken, what’s your problem?” Blade said annoyed.

“Sorry bro but Aunt Lucinda wants to speak with Caramel.” he said, smirking at us then walking back the way he came.  I got out of Blade’s lap and pulled him up by his hands.

“I don’t want to go...” Blade said, pouting his lips and swinging our arms from side to side.

“Well, I want to get some answers.” He kissed me one last time before we went inside, Blade leading the way. The house was huge and there were so many twists and turns. We came to a room at the end of a corridor - I think we were near the front of the house but I couldn’t really tell. Blade opened the door for me and I walked into a bedroom slash living room. There was a magnificent bed in the far corner with a dressing table and a bed side table attached. There were three doors attached on the right side of the room and there were sofas and a TV. It looked like a cosy little lounge and sitting on the sofas were Lucinda and Mr and Mrs Dowerson.

“Please, child, take a seat. You too, Blade, this is just as important to you as it is for Nefertari.” Lucinda said, patting the seat next to her. I walked over, taking the seat by her. Blade went and sat in the single sofa. I felt empty without him by my side but he gave me an assuring smile. “Where do I begin?” Lucinda sighed.

“By telling me how you are alive.” I said, trying to sound polite but not succeeding.

“Now, that would be a good way to start. Well, dear, you remember when the firemen picked you up and took you away? Another fire man was going around checking people to see if any where alive and somehow, I survived... along with your mother.” she said the last part quietly. My mother - she can’t have...

“M-my m-mother?” I said, my voice shaking. She held my hand which had also started quiver.

“Yes, your mother. Your father had covered her somehow - which had stopped her getting burnt or taking in the fumes. Us three women survived that plane accident. You survived because you were well covered and protected but as for me and your mother, we were just lucky.” she sighed heavily.

“Where’s my mum then?” Tears where leaking out of my eyes as Blade came and knelt down beside me. Taking my hands out of Lucinda’s, he began circulating his thumb on my palm. I calmed down a little - Blade was with me.

“I’m sorry dear, but when the plane crashed, your mother banged her head pretty hard, causing severe amnesia. Your mother was pregnant. Seven months after the crash, she went into labour. She remembered what had happened at the time she was giving birth and the only word she spoke was your name. I had been trying to find you for those seven months but it seemed like you'd just vanished of the surface of earth. I had a detective try to find you but there was no sign of you. Once your mother had given birth, she committed suicide.” I fell of the sofa and onto my knees. Blade lifted me up onto his lap, leaning against the sofa and cradling me in his arms as I cried. It felt like I had just lost my mum again. She killed herself. She killed herself - was all that was going through my mind. How could she? Where was the baby she gave birth to now?

“W-what hap-happened to the baby?” I said, inbetween sobs. "Please tell me the baby’s all right, please!"

“Your little brother is fine - he’s been living with my grandson in New York. He’s at school here - a very bright young boy.” she said fondly. A new wave of hope washed over me I had a little brother - I had family. I clung to Blade, soaking his tux with my tears. He patted me gently, stroking my back and planting kisses in my hair comforting me.     

“You, you took care of m-my brother? All that time?” She nodded her head, smiling down at me. How could I ever thank this women how? I didn’t relise I'd said that out loud.

“You don’t need to thank me - it was the least I could do. I gave up looking for you five years ago, and here you turn up- our little Blades bride to be. It’s a small world.”

We talked for hours into the night and I told her what had happened to me. It was the first time I had ever told anyone what really happened to me.

“I was kidnapped by this group of people who kidnapped children then sold them as slaves.” Blade went pale when I told them this, his hands clenching into fists. I touched his cheek, hating seeing him like that and he nodded for me to carry on. “Well when we got on to the boat, a young couple where in the cage that they put me in. They stopped at the docks in Turkey and somehow, the couple had broken the cage. They escaped and they took me along with them. They knew people in Turkey who got me back to England. They paid for my aeroplane ticket to London and got me on the aeroplane by tagging me along to an old woman. When the plane landed in London, I didn’t know where to go so the security got me and took me to the lost children’s place. No one came to get me so they put my into a care home and from then on I started living in the orphanages.” I finished.

“How did these people get a hold of you? You were supposed to be under care at the airport where the plane crashed!” Lucinda said, anger in her frail voice.

“It was hectic at the airport and a guy came, claiming he was my uncle. I was too scared to say anything - I thought he might have been a friend of my father,” I whispered. “How stupid was I?”

“You were five years old - what you did at your age was remarkable.” Mr Dowerson said, giving me a fatherly smile.

“B-but if I hadn’t gone with that man, I would have been with my mother and she wouldn’t have committed s…” I couldn't finish. It was all my fault.

“Your mother was under great pressure of losing your father, not remembering what happened then giving birth. No one has any idea of what she was going through and she did what she could do to get rid of that anguish. I was with your mother at the time she was in, she was in…” Lucinda stopped there, not carrying on. She was playing with her thumbs deciding whether to carry on; I knew what she had to tell me would hurt me a lot but I had to know she was my mother.

“She was in what?” I said anxiously. She stayed quiet, which was irritating me. “Lucinda, I need to know she was my mother.” I said between clenched teeth. Lucinda sighed not looking at me.

“She was in a right state. They had to tie her up when she gave birth. She was screaming and lashing around everywhere, scratching herself.”

“Stop!” Mrs Dowerson screamed. “Look what you’re doing to her!” I heard her voice from a distance. Someone was whimpering. All I had in my mind was an image of my mother, blood on her face, scratches all around her body.

“Caramel! Caramel, look at me, baby, look at me!” Blade said. His voice sounded pained and I didn’t like it. He had his hand on my cheeks, his eyes watering. That made the image of my mother vanish and pain came throbbing through my arm. I let go of my wrist that I had been clenching, I hadn’t even realised I was holding my wrist that hard. Blood came out from where my nails had been and the whimpering had stopped.

“Caramel...you okay?” Blade said, talking to me as if I were a child.

“Yes.” I said, my voice sounding parched. Blade let go of my checks and gave me a bone breaking hug.

“Come on, we're going to bed. We’ll talk tomorrow and you can go and meet your brother as well.” He picked me up- bridal style. I just felt extremely drained out. My mind was blank - I couldn’t remember anything that anyone had said. I rested my head on Blades chest. Brother? What was he talking about?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 758 26
Savannah's dream, was to become a Pastry chef, meet the love of her life and have a family of her own. She wasn't expecting for her life to take a bi...
2K 210 27
Jack and Mark are in love. They've gone steady since junior high, and are planning to graduate from high school and attend college together. Then, of...
1.9K 85 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
2K 77 19
"It was a stormy night. All I remember is that it was mom's birthday, and dad and I went to the bakery to pick up her cake. We got the cake, and on o...