Raging Fire

بواسطة AltarielAlcarin

When Gandalf asks two of the most skilled elves to accompany him on an adventure to reclaim the lonely mounta... المزيد

Chapter 1 'Raging Fire'
Chapter 2; 'Old Friends'
Chapter 3; 'How To Cook A Dwarf'
Chapter 4; 'Cuddles in Rivendell'
Chapter 5; 'She Has A Distrust Of Caves'
Chapter 6; 'The Revenge of the King'
Chapter 7; 'Tree Climbing And Shirt Sharing'
Chapter 8 'Orange flowers'
Chapter 9 'Gellon ned i galar i chent gîn ned i gladhog'
Chapter 10 'Higher Than You Thought Me To Be'
Chapter 11 'Cold! Cold! I'm freezing!'
Chapter 12 'Enemies of the State'
Chapter 13 'Starlight'
Chapter 14 'Love Could Be As Horrible As It Was Beautiful'
Chapter 15 'Dragonsickness'
Chapter 16 'He Kissed Her Again'
Chapter 17 'The King'
Chapter 18 'Precious Stones'
Chapter 19 'I Love You'
Chapter 20 'Ravenhill'
Epilogue

Enelya and Altáriël

158 3 0
بواسطة AltarielAlcarin

Long brown hair and green eyes are Altáriël's most outstanding features. Her red lips somehow clash with the green, Making her look like the beginning of autumn. She is rather small for an elf of Mirkwood. Perhaps she is so short because her father was a dwarf. He was very important for Altáriël. He had taught her how to fight with axe and swords as soon as she could hold them. Her mom taught her how to use a bow this was her favourite weapon. It wasn't a surprise when she grew up to be the captain of the Elven Guard of Mirkwood, better than even Tauriel, surprising everyone including the King. She is a good interpreter and can speak any language you can think of. She is full of energy and is a bit of a gambler, but she will never, ever gamble with lives. She is usually traveling through all of Middle-Earth, or in Mirkwood somewhere high up in the trees.

Enelya has the most beautiful blonde hair. Her eyes are brown with golden specks. In the sun she always seemed to glow. Enelya is the most skilled of the healers, no matter what race. With her knowledge of herbs and other plants she likes to help out in the kitchen when she's bored. In her spare time you can find her in the woods, collecting plants for her passion, poison. It sounds weird, but Altáriël is very happy with it when she has Enelya by her side in a battle. Enelya's weapons are two swords she always carries with her. She can't use a bow, even though Prince Legolas Greenleaf from Mirkwood teaches her sometimes by order of Altáriël. She was born in Lothlórien, but grew up in Imladris after her parents died. 

If there are any mistakes please tell me!

Also if you have any tips or ideas about the story, I am happy to hear them.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.8K 389 49
Two girls from Hobbiton go on an adventure with 13 dwarves, soon falling in love with two dwarves. Specifically from the line of Durin.
164K 5.2K 18
A reader-insert Hobbit fanfiction where the Reader, a beautiful she-dwarf, encounters Thorin's company and embarks on an adventure with them. (This...
14.8K 412 7
Bre was sucked out of our world into the world of hobbits, dwarves, evles, and wizards. Almost immediately, Kili and Fili began to flirt with Bre. An...
134 14 15
Sequel to Being Legolas and Aragorn for Dummies. The girls return to their own world but everything is different now.