Radicle (Terminal trilogy #2...

By Crow-caller

Nichael is an angel. And that's all you really need to know about him- he follows the rules. He loves Michael... More

Landing
1: Unfellable
Dream skin
2: Hellbound
3: Holy names
Welcome
4: Lessons in astrology
Another night
5: Reminder/Remainder
Two marks
6: Caught in the air
Should be familiar
7: Unsettled
Others
8: Space for the night
9: The church
Sinners
10: Mindless chitchat
Chosen
11: The Blues and The Banes
Warlords
12: Without intention
13: Homebent
14: Neither heaven nor hell
Halved
15: Flare
The name
16: Bad luck running
The Grace files
17: Breaking the law
18: Refuge
Respite
19: Handwritten
Growing up
20: THE BOY KING
21: Moments later
Goddess of lilies
22: Ritual
Days later
23: Back to war
Ill sense
24: Tale of stardust
25: Fundamentally flawed
26: A heavy subject
A light pastime
27: Lawyers, guns, and money
28: The stars were falling
29: Amputation
30: Dead man walking
31: Faith without bounds
32: Skybox
33: After that
34: The siege
35: Reborn in blood
36: Approaching
37: The boy, lost
38: Out
39: In which there is a fire
40: Years previous...
Navigating Hell [Bonus chap]
Let's learn Angelic!?! [Bonus chap!]

Character list [WITH ART!!!]

448 8 2
By Crow-caller

Welcome to Radi! I love Radi. It's a sequel, but you can read it no problem without having read Termi first. It's your choice.

Here's a complete cast list for the book, with short bios. Not everyone who appears is important, but in some scenes, a lot of names get thrown around. Skip this chapter if you're good at this sort of thing or just don't care about all these folks.

[I, too, get easily confused in books with a lot of characters]

For super special EASE, I've added a ★ next to the most important names. Since there's so many of them.

A few are labeled 'termi chara', this just means they were a main character in Terminal, the book before this. They might still show up or be mentioned in this one, but they aren't as important. I made sure to keep Terminal spoilers out of this page, just in case, though the book will reference some things.

~

THE ANGELS-

The Archangels-

★α Michael- Leader, and the oldest Brother of Blood. Has ultimate say in everything. Is dearly loved. Is lovely to look at. All angels adore him. He is a good leader. 

β Gabriel- Michael's next younger brother. Handles the majority of the work, such as addressing the troops and assigning squads for battle.

γ Raphael- Happy, but not particularly go-lucky. Raphael does his best to do what he can, which is healing injured angels. His Grace allows him to work wonders- sealing wounds, hiding scars- but he can't do anything major.

δ Uriel- The youngest brother. Seemingly does nothing. He's liked by the lowest ranked angels though as he keeps good company with them. A little more bitter than one would expect a superior officer to be. A lot younger looking, too.

ε Percial- Not one of the Brothers of Blood, still part of the ruling authority in Hell. A little disgraced after the events five years ago. Nicknamed 'little dog' (minor canis) and 'lapdog' because he is always at the heels of Michael, seeking approval. 

Other angels-

Cassiel- Head of Heaven's army, trains all the soldiers. One of two funeral dancers. Very strong, and extremely loyal to Michael. As a woman, she is both worshipped and severely restricted in Heaven, and is resentful that she is not allowed to leave its walls.

Victory- A soft spoken but bitter- and beautiful- angel. One of the two funeral dancers, and though she lacks Cassiel's strength, acts with her as a sort of bodyguard-consort to Michael.

Dohniel- A friend-ish of Nichael's. Prefers painting to violence, but is excellently skilled at both.

Pepper- Enthusiastic fallen angel. Formally green haired, absolutely dangerous. (termi chara)

Rhamiel- Went through a lot. (termi chara)

DEMONS:

★Tecie Deadchild- This is probably not her real name. Tall, lanky, and a little intimidating at first glance. But then second glance comes, and it's pretty clear she's very shy, mousy, and extremely gay. The gayness is probably just implied, actually. Works in the file room of Envy, the great library in Hell.

★Lilith Starlin- Cult leader extraordinaire. Growing up, she rebelled against her hippie parents' religious ideals by... becoming just like them? Okay. She's a little air headed, but very nice.

Christina McKean- An energetic, fairly young girl. Would really like to impress her boss, Kell, and all the other bosses out there (the rest of The Few). Comes off as a bit boring, but really she's just wholesome. Tends to get wrapped up in important things without meaning to. A major advocate for peace. (termi chara)

Manuela Avila- Star of the debacle five years ago. Had a lot of problems. Gone, now. (termi chara)

Blake Last- Not a demon. Not forgotten. (termi chara)

The F.E.W.- Hell's oppressive, badly themed government

F SECTOR- Finances

★♎- Accounting. Kelly Galloway Campbell- Notorious military hellhound, now retired. Enjoys cross stitching and getting drunk with friends. Likes his women like he likes his men like he likes himself: somewhat. The kind of person everyone wants to impress. Has a terrible grey scar from his lip to his eye.

(Every Kell I draw turns out 100% different)

♉- HR (no humans involved). Not hired since the last guy's death.

★♋- Management. Stacy Baruth- Generally thought of as 'unlikeable', he is boisterous, loud, and absolutely not the type of person you should ever be rude to. Always has cigars handy, but knows about Hell's staunch anti-smoking policies. Doesn't complain about them, though. Most likely part of the mob.

♍- Soul sales. Kelsey Ashe- Well dressed and well tended to. Gets mildly upset when people point out this makes him fit the gay stereotype. Quiet, and often condescending. Takes his job very seriously, and doesn't have time for humor. Used to date Kell, their relationship is complicated, to say the least. 

E SECTOR- Etc.

♑- Technology. Not hired since last guy's death.

♊- Medical. Marie Newman- After the big fiasco five years ago, Marie was hired on. Her old job over prepped her for the excitements of upper management, which most of the time involves meetings and paperwork. A little nostalgic for the days of old, where she'd skin a man alive and call it science.

♓- Court/law. Glenn Illuzi- Overly enthusiastic for her job, despite not knowing how to do it. Terrible lawyer, terrible judge, very bad jury. Often pointed to as an example when people talk about 'what is wrong with Hell'. She doesn't mean anyone harm though! Now covered in cuts from a botched peace attempt, Glenn is especially paranoid of angels.

♌- Police/law. Lane Brock- Believes she is in an action movie at all times, but her demure nature is never over powered by this. Formally a kindergarten teacher. Selfless, old, and happily married.

W SECTOR- War generals

★♈- Fourth. Molly Manly- Bitter and plain. She was hired out of nowhere, and is thus the center of a lot of speculation. Has an odd face. Maybe not odd, but a little unattractive. Clearly does not care about this, nor people who do.

♏- Third. Michael Withers. Overly macho. Loves to show off his kill mark tattoos on his left arm. Hates angels for killing his best friend. Also just hates angels. Why shouldn't he?

♐- Second .Noel Flory- Exercise and health nut, is trying to get her friends to stay healthy. Sometimes tricks her friends into attending yoga class with her. Has dated most people she knows. Terrible pessimist, and absolutely scary looking. She will fight anyone.

♒- Head.Logan Doyle- Is often needlessly violent, and when he gets going it's hard for him to stop. When he has time, he enjoys studying philosophy and religion, though he needs help sometimes with understanding it. Can get very emotional, not just with anger but with anything.

⛎- ABSOLUTE LEADER OF THE HELL. Alexander Scott. Eccentric? Has only appeared in public three times since taking office. Short, young looking, and with a battered old coat. Not quite the Satan people tend to hope for. (termi chara)

[Our heros]

★Nichael- An angel. Not much else. Likes some plants. Maybe flowers? And swimming in the summer.

★Tecie- See above, under demons. A contact, somehow with a bit of power over Michael. Wait. That can't be right.

★★★★★Michael- Hero?  Well. He's someone to watch, at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 1.7K 37
Books Aren't Like The Real World Spin-Off (Oh BrEe WhYd YoU cHaNgE tHe CoNcEpT?!: Because I can.) ------- There's a legend that tells a tale of a gro...
13K 673 32
Since Analiese's mother died she's been tossed around like baggage, wondering why her life has to be this way. The day she was pulled away from her m...
3K 220 34
Some love can last a lifetime-their love was destined to last longer. Angel's first words to Kel were "I'm going to marry you." She was seven at the...
293K 16.5K 28
Lucy doesn't have any memories from when she was a child. All she remembers is the boy who saved her life, after she had been attack by a vampire. Y...