New Girl

By redofheart

Ally moved from Georgia to Kentucky in the middle of the school year and she believes her life is totally ov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
P.2 Chapter 2
P. 2 Chapter 3
P.2 Chapter 4
P.2 Chapter 5
P.2 Chapter 6
P.2 Chapter 7
P.2 Chapter 8
P.2 Chapter 9
P.2 Chapter 10
P.2 Chapter 11
P.2 Chapter 12
P.2 Chapter 13
P.2 Chapter 14
P.2 Chapter 15
P.2 Chapter 16
P.2 Chapter 17
P.2 Chapter 18
P.2 Chapter 19
P.2 Chapter 20
P.2 Chapter 21
P.2 Chapter 22
P.2 Chapter 23
P.2 Chapter 24 (Will's Point of View)
P.2 Chapter 25
P.2 Chapter 26 (Samuel's Point of view)
P.2 Chapter.27 (Will's point of view)
P.2 Chapter 28
P.2 Chapter 29 (Will's point of view)
P.2 Chapter 30
P.2 Chapter 31
P.2 Chapter 32 (Samuel's point of view)
P.2 Chapter 33 (Will's and Sam's P.O.V)
P.2 Chapter 34
P.2 Chapter 35
P.2 Chapter 36 (Samuel's P.O.V)
P.2 Chapter 37 (Will and Sam's P.O,V)
P.2 Chapter 38 (Sam's P.O.V)
P.2 Chp. 39 Ally's and Samuel's P.O.V
P.2 Chp.40 Will's and Ally's P.O.V
P.2 Chapter 41
P.2 Chapter 42 Will's and Ally's P.O.V
P.2 Chapter 43

P.2 Chapter 1

1K 24 2
By redofheart

"Awake Ally Sane." My body shot right up and I took a deep breath of air. I immediately saw that I was surrounded by the clock figures.

I called on my element but nothing happened. Was that all a dream? I shook my head. No,it wasn't. My  dad got killed, by my ex-best friend.

One of the clock figures laughed breaking my thought. "Your powers are grounded here, Ally. Its amusing to see though that you have grown so fond of them in the short amount of time you had. However I suggest you use your word instead of violence. That one of the reason they call us Unwanted you know."

I snorted. Yeah well would I know! My dad was suppose to explain all this stuff to me. "Fine then who the hell are you? Where is Will ?and where is my dad body?" Another one of the cloak figured laugh, though I am thinking this one was younger.

"See, she is already getting the hang of it." That made the other clock figures laugh. Grr....if they don't tell me who the hell they are I will you my fist to get it out of them!

"To answer your question Ally. we are the Guardians. We watch over young Unwanteds and those who are special. That descriptions fit you Ally. We sense that you became an Air so we were on our way to introduce ourselves. However when we got there we saw that Lucian..I mean your father was dead .It seem though that you took care of the culprit?"

I laughed. "If you mean she got away then no." "Well then we will fix that. AS i was saying you wouldn't listen to us and we saw that you were angry so we just put you to sleep so you can rest. Using the elements does take up much strength."

Now that I thought about it I did fell well rested..maybe they were okay. "Your friend Will is in the next room and your fathers body is currently is our morgue."

 "Thank you." I got up to go to Will room but the Guardians were blocking my way. "Ally you have been brought here to train Ally. There is a war coming Ally and you are the key to stopping it." The voice was series and reminded me of the voice in the room of enlightment.  

But  Why me. Eveyroen says i am teh key,teh one they have been waiting for but i am jst a girl! I just went from Georgia to Kentucky's was the New Girl now I am this Unwanted. How the hell was I to stop a war!

"Im sorry, I just have to much on my plate right now." I walked out of the room  nto wanted to hear there replie but bumped into someone. "I think you hsoudl go back in there and hear what they have to say Ally." As I looked up my heart skipped a beat. "Dad?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 96 30
You'd think moving across the country to get away from your ex would be a good idea. Only to start more drama once you move to LA. You've not only l...
10.8K 361 19
After Eight years, Ghenesis Santiago leaves for Atlanta, Ga to try having a relationship with her father and his new family. While having to mainta...
609 23 15
Sarah is moving west with her family. Having just turned eighteen, she was perfectly content to stay in the town where she grew up, however, she has...
1.5K 13 80
The girl who leaves her hometown to begin a new life 💘 What happens when a girl leaves her hometown to begin a new life as an assistant for two Yout...