THe School for Good and Evil...

By keanzyn08

It is a fanfiction sequel for "The School for Good and Evil". Agatha and Sophie returned to Gavaldon, they e... More

Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2:The Dream
Chapter 3: The Return
Chapter 4: Mermaid Agatha
Chapter 5: The Prince
Chapter 6: Destined One
Chapter 7: The Journey
Chapter 8: The man with Black Stone
Chapter 9: Sudden Change oF hEART
Chapter 10: The Lost Memory
Chapter 11: Deja'vu
Chapter 12: New School Master
Chapter 13: The Confrontation
Chapter 14: The Wild Princes
Chapter 15: Stuck in the Stock Room
Chapter 16: The Truth Behind the Lost Memory
Chapter 17: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 18: Song of Love
Chapter 19: Blood Moon
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21: For Our Friends
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Agatha's Dilemma
Chapter 24: Memory of The Past
Chapter 25: Suffering and Pain
Chapter 28: His Return
Chapter 29: The tWIns Story
Chapter 30: Pain and Cry
Chapter 31: King Tedros
Chapter 32: Awakening
Chapter 33: Agatha in Camelot
Chapter 34:Red Thread of Fate
Chapter 35: Tears in the Rain
Chapter 37: Our Fairy Tale

Chapter 36:Light in the Darkness

2.4K 29 16
By keanzyn08

  " Uh, I... I want to apologize to you. That time, when I was drunk, I... " 

 " Lady Kiara, stop it. You don't have to apologize. Just forget it. I don't mind it. " Tedros said, glancing at the clock. 

 " No! " Kiara yelled, she clung to Tedros. " You don't understand. I love you! I've loved you since we were kids. I've always been loving you. " 

 " Look, Kiara... I'm sorry. But I already love someone else. Just turn your feelings to someone else. I can't love you back. You're just like a sister to me. Just that. "

 " Who would love you like I do? I've known you since we were kids, I know everything about you. I even kept articles about you, I know what you like, you like a beautiful princess, elegant, long hair, smart, and talented, so I did everything to be your perfect girl. So why? Why are you choosing someone else and not me? Who is it? Who's the girl that snatched you away from me? Is she more beautiful than me? Talented and smarter than me? Tell me, King Tedros? What she have that I don't?" 

 Tedros touched her hair, " Kiara, she's not any better than you. You're beautiful, smart and talented, there's no doubt about it. You're a perfect girl. But it's not about who is better. It's who my heart wants. And no other girl can be compared to her. She's not perfect, she's just an ordinary girl that made my world extraordinary. A wild princess that makes me go round. I just accidentally fell in love with her. And it's the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. "

 Kiara felt she was sinking into deepest part of the world. He said it with eyes full of love. She never saw Tedros looked like that. And it pained her more, when she felt he said it from the heart. She raced out of the room, crying. 

 " What the! " Agatha jumped, she stumbled upon Kiara while on the way to the dining hall with Dalia. " Lady Kiara?" 

 Kiara looked up to her, realizing who she was, she sniffed and cried to her. Agatha and Dalia brought her to Dalia's room. 

 " He's crazy. He'll regret it, I'm the perfect girl for him. He'll regret choosing that girl, who ever may be she is I'm sure she's a witch. She bewitched him using some tricks or evil spells. " Kiara blurted out. 

 " B-but you haven't met her, right? How can you say so? Maybe she's a good girl. " Agatha said, feeling hurt by her comments.

 " I don't need to meet her. I'm sure she's a gold digger witch. King Tedros is not like that, he'll never fall to an ordinary girl. "

 Agatha smiled awfully listening to her but at the same time, she can't help feeling guilty. " What if that girl really loves him? Can't you accept it? "

 " Are you on my side or what? "

 " Huh? I...I'm not on anyone's side. I know, you really love Te- I mean King Tedros but he already loves someone and just like you said she must love him back as much. Why don't you give her a chance to prove it? " 

 Kiara's face fell, " I guess you have a point. If I found out she really doesn't love him, that she's not suited for him. I'll take him back at all cost. "

 Agatha smiled and patted her head. " You're really a good person, aren't you? "

 " Hmmp, I'm not. If I ever saw a single mistake about her, I'll take Tedros away from her. " 

 Dalia took Agatha into the corner, " Princess, what are you going to do? Are you going to tell her it's you? " she whispered. 

 " Uh, I don't know. I have to find the right time to tell her. I'll just wait for her to calm down. "

 " What are you talking about there?" Kiara asked.

 " N-nothing. " they said.

 " By the way, Are you two working here? "

 " Yeah. " Dalia answered. "Speaking of work, I think we have to go back." she tugged Agatha, " The king is waiting for you already, Princess. Why don't you go back first? " 

" But I can't leave her alone. " 

 " Oh, do you have to go back to work? I'll just stay here. Go on. " Kiara said. 

" You sure? " Agatha asked. Kiara nodded. Well, this room is not that bad. I guess she can stay here. It doesn't even feel like it's a servant's room. " I'll go back immediately so just stay here. "

 " You sound like a mother. " Kiara sadly smiled. " Just go. " 

 " Princess, you really do like taking care of people aren't you? " Dalia said when they left the room. 

 " It's not like that, it's just that... She kinda reminds me of little Sophie. So I can't help but be soft on her. "

 " Princess, don't forget. She's your rival. You can't be so nice to her. Just one glance away and she might take King Tedros away from you. "

 " I...know that. " 

 " Where have you been? " Tedros beamed when she entered the dining hall. 

 " I just took a stroll . " 

 " I'm so hungry, let's eat. " Tedros chopped the steak for Agatha. 

 " Thank you. " she said. 

 " Let's take a stroll after we eat. We haven't done it for a long time."

 " That's a goo- " but she remembered Kiara. She had to go back to Dalia's room. " Maybe next time, I have something I need to do."

 Tedros paused, " What is it? Is it something important? "

" N-not really. But I just need to, ah, right. I want to read this book so badly. I can't wait to finish it. That's it. " What a stupid excuse! Do you think he'll buy it? Of course not.

 " Is that so? You're such a bookworm. But make some time for me too. Okay? Maybe next time then."

 " Y-yeah... " Agatha can't believe he actually bought it. " You're going back? " Agatha asked Kiara when she went back to the room. 

 " Yeah, I have to prepare myself before I meet that girl. "

 " I see. Then I'll see you out. "

 " Thank you for everything. " Kiara said and turned to the door.

 " Wait. " Agatha stopped her, " I want to tell you something. " I have to tell her the truth. I shouldn't lie anymore. " Actually, I lied to you... "

 " What? "

 " I'm Tedros- " 

 The door slammed open, Tedros was standing on the entrance. " So this is what you are hiding. " he folded his arms. " Tedros? "

 " King Tedros? " 

 Tedros glanced between Agatha and Kiara. " Is Kiara bothering you?" 

 " No, it's not like that. What are you doing here? " 

 " You're acting suspiciously so I let Dalia spilled it out. Do you think I'll buy your elementary school excuse? " he tugged Agatha by the wrist.

 " What's going on here? You... What relationship do you have? " Kiara stuttered, shocked by the situation. 

 " Kiara, listen. Don't bother Agatha. She's naively kind so she doesn't want to hurt you. But the truth is..."

 " Tedros stop! " Agatha shouted. 

 " You..,are you that girl? " Kiara asked, glaring. 

 " Kiara... Let me explain, I didn't intend to lie to you. I want to tell you but I'm waiting for the right time. " Agatha pleaded. 

 " You... Liar. You snake! You pretended you cared for me when the truth is you were laughing at me. Your making fun of me because I'm dumped because of you. And you even tried to win me over? You gold digger witch. "

 " Kiara! " Tedros yelled, " Don't you dare speak ill of Agatha. "

 " Why do you love that kind of girl? She's a liar! She's a witch, a pauper that pretends to be a princess. You're lying aren't you? She can't be the one... " 

 " You can't believe it? Then watch me... " Tedros held Agatha by the arms and kissed her. 

 " Tedros! Stop.... " Agatha tried to pull him away but Tedros just tightened his grip and continued kissing her. Kiara watched them, hurt. She trudged past them, leaving. 

 " Where are you going?! " Tedros stopped Agatha. 

" I'll follow her, I want to explain everything to her. "

 " Just let her be. Why do you have to do that? " 

 " Cause I know she's a good person. I don't want her to misunderstand us. I want her to accept us, and especially me as your lover. " she said and ran after her. Tedros just let her ran after Kiara. Not knowing that it will be the day he was afraid of. 

 Agatha was heavily panting after all the running. She searched for Kiara outside of the castle, she ran around again hoping to see her. Near on the back alley, with a suspicious carriage on the front. Agatha saw Kiara being kidnapped by some guys. " Kiara! " she called. Kiara saw her, mumbling, Kiara widened her eyes to her, she saw her being taken inside before she past out on the ground.

 " What are we going to do with this another girl? " a guy with a cover on his face said. 

 " Take her along, she already saw us. " his comrade said. 

 " Ugh... " Agatha grunted in pain, her head feels heavy. She woke up, and found herself inside a small wooden house. She tried to move but her hands and feet are tied up. On her right side, Kiara was asleep. " Lady Kiara, Kiara wake up. " 

 Kiara awakened by her, looked at her with scared eyes. " W-where are we? "

" I don't know... " The door opened, a tall guy entered.

 " You're awake? Princess?" 

 " What do you want? If you want money then you can ask my father. He'll give everything. " Kiara said. 

" That's the plan Princess, so just be good and once we take the money you can go back. " he said and left again.

 " Why did you follow me? You wouldn't be here if you didn't ran after me. " Kiara said.

 " I guess you're right. I shouldn't have followed you. It's because of you that I'm in this situation. " Agatha answered. " But I'll still follow you If I had known you'll be kidnap. I'll regret it if I didn't. "

 " Why? "

 " Because I care for you. " Agatha smiled.

 " Don't think I'll be fooled by you again. I know you're just doing this because you want me to give up King Tedros. "

 " Well, that's one of the reason too." Agatha smirked. Kiara creased her brows. " But the other reason would be, I want you to accept me. You don't have to accept me as Tedros' lover right now, but I want you to recognize me as a person. As your rival. "

 " Rival? "

 " Because the only person who really loves Tedros' is the one I considered a rival. And I know, you really do love him. A rival that is worth fighting with. "

 " Then I accept your challenge. I'll be your rival. " Kiara grinned. 

 " Princess. Here's your food. " a guy brought a tray of food and water.He untied one of their hands while the other one was tied on the wood pillar. After they ate their dinner, he came back to get the tray. Agatha and Kiara nodded to each other. The guy walked in front of them, Kiara secretly held out her foot, making the guy stumbled before them. The plates and glasses clattered on the floor. One of the glasses got broken into pieces. He turned to them, glaring but they just averted their gazes from him, pretending they didn't know what happened. He picked up the broken glasses and left. 

 " Did you get it? " Kiara asked.

 Agatha nodded, " Yup. " She picked up a broken piece of glass. Agatha held it and started cutting the ropes on her hand. The sharp glass scraped her and started digging on her skin.

 " You're bleeding, are you alright? " Kiara asked, watching her.

 " Not really. It's a bit hard. " Agatha grimaced. " But this is our only chance. " 

 Kiara averted her gaze from her bleeding hands. " Maybe we should just wait. My father will give the money. Everything will be okay. " 

 " But we're not sure if they'll let us go alive. " 

 " Ughh. " Kiara showed a scared face. 

 " Don't be scared. We'll be able to go back. I'll make sure of it. " Agatha assured her.

 " I...I'm not scared. " Kiara said. "Your name... " 

 " Name? " " I can't always say " You " you know. Tell me your name. "

 " Agatha... " 

 " Agatha? Hmmp, not even a pretty name. " 

 Agatha just smiled at her, " Ah. " she felt the rope got thinner. " I've got it. Just a bit more. " Agatha moved her hand a bit faster and heard the rope snap. She immediately pulled off the ropes on her.

 " Faster Agatha. They might come. " Kiara said while Agatha started untying her. 

 " I know. " 

 Finally, they were both free. They searched for a way to escape. Agatha unlocked the window that was only blocked by a piece of wood. She checked if there's anyone around. There's two guys guarding the door and another not that far from the window. But he was called by one of his comrades. " I'll be climbing up first. Then follow me. " Agatha said and climbed up. " Agatha... "

 " What is it? " Agatha asked while being on guard. 

 " I can't jump. I'll fall. "

 " It's just so low. You can do it. I'm right here. "

 Kiara gulped, with trembling hands, she jumped off. " Let's go- " 

 " Where do you think you're going?" a man with a black eye-patch on him appeared before them. Agatha stretched out her hand, to protect Kiara. 

 " Goren! " the man guarding them called.

 " Who are they? " he asked. While the other guys grabbed them again.

 " She's the duke of Espira's daughter. " 

 " Hmm? " he stared at Kiara then to Agatha. " And this one? " he said holding up her chin.  

  " Don't touch me! " Agatha glared, pulling away from his touch.

 " She's nothing. She saw us kidnapping Lady Kiara so we have to bring her too. " 

 " I see. But I don't think she's nothing.... " he said almost to himself. 

 " What do you mean? "

 " Nothing, just talking to myself. " he said and turned. " Separate them, so they won't be able to think of escaping. " 

 " Wait! No! " Agatha yelled. 

 " Where are you taking me?! Agatha! Agatha help! " but the guy holding Kiara dragged her away. 

Agatha?

 " Why are you doing this? Let us go!" Agatha yelled.

 " Stop Moving! "

 Agatha moved to wrench free. Shoving Goren using her head. He out balanced and fell on the mud. They stopped Agatha while others helped Goren to get up. " You! " he grabbed her chin. Agatha glared back. " Tsk, If you weren't a girl I'll kill you. " he sneered and turned his back. 

" Did you find them?! " Tedros roared the moment Wales opened the door of his study room.

 " Yes. Your Highness. We already know Princess Agatha and Lady Kiara's whereabouts. It's near the valley mountains on the land of Espira. The duke and our army are already preparing to go. "

 Tedros, wearing his battle suit and his Excalibur on hand rushed out of the room. He led his hundreds of castle army. " Wait for me, Agatha. I'll definitely save you this time. "

Goren sat on a chair while wiping his face with a towel. He stared at the paper picture hanging on his wall with a lot of knife marks already. 

 " Goren, are you still trying to get back to him? " another young guy his age said, standing next to Goren. 

 " What kind of question is that Howard? You do know why we're in this group right? We were both forced to leave our position because we tried to fight with those in higher position. " 

 " But your case and I are different. He is not the one who forced you to leave. It's those old men who did. Because they don't want to be in the bad position when it comes to King Tedros. "

 Goren threw a dart arrow on Tedros' picture, " But he's the one who took away everything from me. " he touched his eye with a patch. " When he finds something that he treasures the most. I will take it from him and he'll feel what I've been through. " 

 " What I want is to punish those in higher position that's overusing their power on the likes of us. Not to get revenge. "

 " Isn't that what we are doing? We are taking their money and give it to help those they stepped on."

 " But you're using this group too to get revenge to King Tedros. You should stop by now. It's been three years already. Forget what happened that day. "

 " Forget!? " Goren slammed the table. " How can you say that? He took away everything from me! My position, my eye and the girl I love! How can you ask me to forgive him? " he clenched his teeth. "Don't say that so easily Howard. " he turned his back, " Leave, I want to rest. " 

 Howard sighed and did what he told.

 Goren laid down on his bed. He stared at the ceiling. How can I forgive him? I will never forgive him.

 " Arghhh! " a loud voice cried. 

 " What's the commotion about? " Howard asked when he opened the door of where Agatha was being kept. He found Agatha and Goren hissing to each other. " Whoa, what's happening? " 

 " She's crazy! She bit me! " Goren said, showing his arm with red teeth marks.

" Well, he tried to touch me! " Agatha snared. 

" Goren, you? " 

 " It wasn't like that. There's a bug near her chest so I tried to pick it up- " They all looked at him like he was a pervert. They nodded as if agreeing to Agatha. 

" You shouldn't just touch a girl in that kind of area Goren. You should apologize. " Howard said, grinning. 

 " What? Are you insane? She bit me! "

 " It's self-defense. It's your mistake." he turned to Agatha. "Sorry about that Miss. As you can see we're all guys here so I think he forgot how to treat a girl. " 

 " Hey... That's not true- " 

 " What's your name Miss? " 

" Agatha. "

 " Agatha? What a pretty name. Please forgive this man. " he forcefully made Goren to bow. 

 " When are you going to free us? "

 " After we get what we want. " he smiled.

 " Agatha... " 

 " What are you murmuring about? " Goren asked Howard while walking back to their cabin.

" Hmmm, Nothing. " 

 " How can she be a girl? She's strong enough to fight with a guy. " 

 Howard snickered. 

" What? " 

 " It's the first time you showed that kind of face again. She's really something. "

 " What do you mean? She's pissing me off. Once we take the money I'll never want to see her face again. "

 Howard smiled watching his friend. When they got separated, he can't help but think of Agatha. Where did I heard that name? Agatha...Agatha. He took all the papers from his small case. It was the papers from the time they were investigating Tedros. He took a book covered with dust on his book case. Inside, a small paper was stuck. He opened it, there were only six letters,a name he just accidentally heard when Tedros and Wales was talking a few years ago. He unknowingly wrote it on his paper, but after that time he never heard that name again. And so he'd forgotten about that name. 

 " Bad news! " someone is shouting outside. Howard put back all his papers and went out.

 " What's going on? " Goren asked. 

 Howard came after him, " Goren? " 

 " It's King Tedros... "

 Goren's eyes flared when he heard his name. " Speak. " 

 " He's coming here with his army. "

 " What do you mean? Are you sure it's not the duke? " 

 " Our people in the town saw it. The King is on his way here. And of course, he's with the duke. What are we going to do? "

 " Why is King Tedros coming on his own here? Something he wants to take back or someone? "

 " Goren? "

 Goren trudged past them and went to Kiara's cabin. 

 " What do you want? "

 He held up Kiara's face, " What is your relationship with King Tedros?"

 " King Tedros? " 

 " He's coming here to save you. Who are you to him? " 

 " King Tedros is coming?! " Kiara beamed. 

" Answer me! Are you his lover?! " he shouted. 

 Kiara with scared look shook her head. " No, I'm not. I'm not his lover. "

 " Lies. He won't waste his time coming here if you weren't that important to him. "

 " It's true! I'm not, I love him but he doesn't love me! "

 " Then, who is it? "

 " Goren, stop it. You're scaring her."

 " Don't butt in, Howard. " he untied Kiara and dragged her to where Agatha was. He shoved her inside. 

 " Kiara! " Agatha jolted up.

 " Who is he trying to save between you two? " 

 " Why are you doing this? " Agatha asked. 

 " King Tedros is on his way here. And it's because he wants to save someone, right? It must be someone so important to him, so who is it? " Both girls didn't spoke. Goren glowered, " You won't speak? Then, I don't have a choice..." he grabbed Kiara by the hair. 

 " Ouch! What are you doing?! " Kiara shrieked. 

 " I think I have to use drastic measures to make you confess. " he said, pulling out a small knife on his belt. " Just tell me who it is. And I'll let you go. " 

 Kiara tearfully looked at Agatha.

 " Let her go... " Agatha murmured. " It's me. I'm Tedros' girlfriend. " 

 " Agatha. " Kiara cried as Goren let her go.

 " So it's you. King Tedros has a weird taste falling for a girl like you. At last, I've found it. "

 Agatha gawked at him. " What do you mean? "

 " You will be his end. You're the key to his despair and suffering. You'll be my revenge. " he said and untied Agatha.

 " What are you saying? Revenge? Let me go! " Agatha fought.

 " You'll be coming with me. " he said and covered her nose with a handkerchief. Agatha felt dizzy, she tried to break free but it's too late. She fell on his arms. Goren carried her on his shoulder. 

 " Goren, where are you taking her? She's innocent. " Howard blocked his way. 

 " Step aside Howard. It's my business. " he said and shoved past him. 

 " Agatha! Where are you taking her? " Kiara cried, slumped on the floor. But they left her all alone. 

After a few minutes of crying, she heard a loud noise coming from outside. The door slammed opened, she saw a familiar face. " King Tedros! "

 " Kiara?! " Tedros untied her. "Where is Agatha? Where is she? "

 " Agatha... he took her. " she sobbed.

 " Who took her? Tell me! " he grabbed her by the shoulder. 

 " King Tedros. Lady Kiara was still in shock. " Wales told him.

 " S-sorry. Kiara, please... I need to find her. " Tedros begged. 

 " She's in danger. This guy with an eye patch took her. He's saying something about revenge. Help her King Tedros. She just tried to save me. " Kiara clenched on his shirt. 

 " I will. I will save her and bring her back. " Tedros said and stood up. Wales helped Kiara and brought her to the duke who was sobbing at the sight of her. 

 " King Tedros. This man said he wants to tell you something. " one of his men brought Howard to Tedros. 

 " Who are you? " 

 " I'm Howard from the Kingdom of Sobia. "

 " Sobia? I don't care on what you want or what you are doing here in my Kingdom but you made a wrong move when you kidnapped Agatha. You're all gonna pay for this. " 

 " I know who took Agatha. " 

 Tedros grabbed him by the collar, " Where did you take Agatha? " he pressed.

 " Goren took her, and if you want to save her unscathed then you'd better hurry. He might do to her what you had done to her ex-girlfriend. "

 " What do you mean? I didn't hurt any of your girlfriends. " he paused.

 " Don't you remember that incident when you went to Sobia? Goren was the guy who challenged you and lost one of his eyes. And the girl you laid your hands on is his girlfriend. "

 " I didn't touched anyone's girlfriend! " 

 " But that's what he believes. So you'd better save Agatha. Or she might ended up broken. And it will be too late. "

 Agatha awakened by the cold chill of the night, found herself near the trunks of hollow big trees, both hands tied up. On her side, Goren was leaning on the big tree. There's small bits of light coming from the fire that just died. 

 " You awake? " he uttered, breathing a smoke from his tobacco.

 " Where are we? Why did you take me? " Agatha shakily said.

 " I don't know. In the middle of nowhere. " he said as if there's nothing wrong at all. 

 " Please, let me go. What do you want with me? " Goren glanced at her, green one eye glittering at the moonlight. " I want you to suffer. " Agatha jolted, blanched. He slowly approached her, " On closer look, you are quite pretty. It's no wonder King Tedros fell for you. But is it enough to hurt him? Will he be in pain when he found out the girl he loves was touched by another man? " he gently brushed her hair. Agatha felt eerie, she flinched from his every move. But for some reason, when she saw his one eye, it's glowing with sadness. 

 " You're not a bad person. " Agatha uttered. 

 Goren looked at her with surprise. He grinned, " What are you talking about? I kidnapped you. And you're thinking I'm not a bad person? "

 " Why are you doing this? "

 " Because King Tedros tried to touch my girlfriend. "

 " Tedros won't ever do that! He won't ever try to lay his hand on another girl. "

" But he did! You don't know what my girlfriend went through because of him. " he paused. " It was three years ago. King Tedros was making his name, he's famous, his name can be heard everywhere. At that time, I was working as one of the high officials in the defense army in the Kingdom of Sobia. Tedros was invited as a honorable guest. That time, I have a lover, it's Risa, she's a performer. She danced in the welcoming of King Tedros.In the middle of the celebration I saw Tedros and Risa together in a dark corner, she was cornered by Tedros and he forced himself to her. When Risa saw me, she cried to me, and told me how King Tedros threatened her. I don't care if he's a King or not. I challenged him in a duel, he accepted me and so we fought. But I lost to him, and I lost my other eye too. He slashed it with his sword. And after that, Risa broke up with me. Telling me she's not suited for me anymore. I begged her, I don't care about what happened between them. But she's broken, she was almost raped by him. Not only that, because of what happened, the King of Sobia with the elders forcefully made me leave my position. It's all King Tedros' fault! Tell me, why should I let him be happy when he ruined mine? How can you love that kind of man? He's the worst man in this world! He laid his hand on an innocent girl. He took away everything from me."

 " N-no. Tedros won't ever do that. " Agatha retorted. 

 Goren gritted his teeth, he pushed Agatha down on the grass. " Maybe if you experience what my girlfriend went through, you'll understand. " he said and started running his hands on her. He kissed her by the neck and shoulders. Agatha struggled, pushing him away but he's strong build won't let her. She cried, begging him to stop. She can't move her trembling tied up hands. He took her by the wrist, tightly gripping her. She kicked him but it wasn't enough. Is it true? Did Tedros really did something like this to a girl? Something this horrible? She heard small sobbing, Goren stopped. Agatha opened her bleary eyes, finding Goren's glum face. 

" Why? " Goren cried, tears started falling on Agatha's cheeks. " Why can't I do it? Why can he do something like that and I can't?! " he breathed. " I can't touch other girl except her. I love her so much, why did King Tedros hurt her? I can't do something this terrible. " Agatha watched him, trembling. He slowly approached her, Agatha flinched, looking away from him. " I'm sorry... Forgive me. " he whispered and cut the ropes on her hands. " Go... " 

 Agatha was free, she gulped. She tried to stand but she almost fell because of her trembling knees. She clenched her red wrist, she bit her lips and ran into the darkness. She panted, tired from all the running. She caught her breath, staggering as she walked. She even forgot she doesn't have a shoe on. She clenched her hands on her chest, she felt so weak but she tried to stand still. A glowing firefly appeared before her, her eyes followed it, and when she swiveled she was surrounded by the flickering lights. In the middle of the enchantment, there's a shadow hiding at the dark, she backed off. Enemy? she ducked behind the tree, glowing finger ready to defend.  

 Tedros desperately searched in the middle of the dead mountain. Not knowing where to go, or how he would search. With no destination, he walked around with a hope of finding his princess.                    " Agatha! " he screamed, but his own echoes answered him. He didn't care about the cold breeze of the wind that chills him out or the sounds of unknown animals watching him with their glowing eyes in the dark. They were separated in a group to search for Agatha and to bring the others back to the town for an investigation. And Tedros chose to be left behind. Agatha... Please be safe. I'll come for you. Wait for me, I'll definitely save you. Once again he called her name, but no one answered. He looked up to the blue moon watching him, " Please, don't take her away from me! If there's any God out there,you can take away everything just not her. " he pleaded to the moon. " Please...just not Agatha. " He calmed himself down, eyes burning with determination. He took off again, he huffed after walking a long distance. From the night sky, a group of birds found a big glowing tree. He heard rustling sound, he unsheathed his sword ready to defend himself. It moved, both of them swiftly attacked each other.A glowing light was pointed at him, a glow he knew better than anyone. The shadow slowly cleared up, long dark hair slipping on bare shoulder, face white as a snow, and big brown eyes gleaming at the dark. " Agatha! " Tedros cried, running to her. 

As if all her strength went out, Agatha slumped on the ground. Tedros caught her on time and embraced her. " I'm so worried, I thought I'll lost you again. " 

 Agatha backed away, stunned. " I.." she shivered, looking at her wrist. Remembering how scared she was, Something like that, did Tedros really-? 

 " What's wrong? Agatha. " Tedros studied her petrified princess. His eyes caught her red wrist with blisters, her ripped off dress, and her terrified look. " Did he do something to you?! " he grabbed her shoulder. " That bastard... " he scowled and tightly grabbed his sword. 

 " No! Tedros... " Tedros turned to his princess, "Don't worry, he'll pay for what he had done. He won't ever hurt you again. " he approached her but Agatha flinched back, " Agatha... Are you afraid of me? "

 " No- I... " she touched her wrist. Looking down, " D-did you really...forced yourself to Risa? "

 Tedros stared at her with disbelief, " Agatha... Do you really believe I'll do something like that? "

 " No... I don't. But I still want to know the truth from you. Cause no matter what you say I'll believe you. I was almost...almost touched by another guy. I'm so scared, Tedros! He wanted me to put on Risa's shoes. And it felt so terrible, tell me.. Tedros. Tell me that you didn't committed something evil like that... " Agatha sobbed. 

 Tedros gently put her head on his shoulder, " I didn't Agatha... Believe me... You're the only girl I want to embrace in my arms. " 

 " Really? " Agatha sniffled. 

 " Yeah... So rest assured. " 

 " Then why did Goren thinks that you did it? " 

 " About that... She tried to seduce me, I got annoyed so I pushed her on the wall. And that's how Goren saw us. " 

 " Why didn't you explain to Goren?" 

 " I just don't like troublesome things. So I just left it like that to them. "

 " But why did you accepted his challenge? And you went overboard, you took his eyesight." 

 Tedros clenched his teeth, " At that time, I was furious. I've become the King, a powerful man in this world. But I still can't save the girl I love, I felt so useless. I'm so frustated, I felt like I'm gonna get mad and be crazy. It was a perfect time, Goren challenged me and so I accepted it.I vent all my anger and frustation to the fight. " 

 " But you don't have to take it that seriously. To hurt him like that... "

 " You don't understand. I saw him. " 

 " Him? "

 " The School Master, he was laughing at me. " Tedros' voice broke. " I know it was just my imagination, a phantom... That Goren is not the School Master, but I can't help it. When I saw him, I thought of how he took you away from me. It drove me crazy, I attacked Goren with all my might thinking he was the School Master. And it's already too late when I realized it, Excalibur on his eyes. " he gulped, taking Agatha's hands on his cheeks. " Don't hate me Agatha... I know what I did was wrong but... " 

 " Sshh, " Agatha shushed him. Finger on his lips. " How could I hate you when I'm the real reason why you did it. You still did try to pay for what you have done. You didn't tell Goren that Risa was cheating on him. You still had a chance to say it, so his hatred towards you will lessen. But you didn't, because you don't want to add more pain to Goren. " 

 " But If I had known he'll hurt you. I shouldn't have let him live. "

 " It doesn't matter anymore. Everything ends now. "

 He took Agatha on her waist, " You are right. You're in my arms again. " he whispered and embraced her. The big tree in front of them started to shimmer, golden leaves and a red with a blush of pink flowers swept by the wind. "Agatha... " 

 " Hmmm? "

 " Will you love me forever? "

 " What kind of question is that? Of course, I will. " Tedros gently kissed her, " Now and Forever? "

 Agatha answered back with a smile, " I will love you... Now and Forever."  

Author's Note:

Sorry Guys.. It took me a long time.. My Midterm Exam is coming... need a lot of preparation. But I'll try to update the last chapter before my exam. Hope you guys like this chapter. Phew... I had  a lot ofun making an amv about Tedros and Agatha. Gotta share it to you guys on the last chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 16.9K 63
Annabeth Chase has had a decent life-until she met Percy Jackson. The irritating yet handsome demigod grabs her heart from the start. But Annabeth's...
590K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.5K 123 34
Hermione and her friends are invited back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for one more year following the Battle of Hogwarts. Of course...
77.7K 1.6K 37
What if evie's mom was snow white and only mal jay and carlos came to auradon. What happens when evie meets the bad boy carlos but he needs a place t...