My Saviour, Harry Styles

By meganrubin19

When an abused 18 year old runs away from home and meets a boy, she feels love like never before. Together th... More

My Savior Harry Styles
Is this a dream?
Meeting Niall
Meeting Brianna
Shopping!
The Truth Comes Out
The Amusement Park
Carnival Games and Hand Holding
A Little Bit of Drama
Job Searching and Heart Fixing
A Lovely Picnic
First Day on the Job
A Late Night Snuggle
Movies and Meeting Liam
A Dinner Date
The Perfect Boyfriend
A Girls Night. Or So They Thought...
AUTHORS NOTE
A Girls Day
Romance Is In The Air
Picking Up The Pieces
Putting Them Back Together
Lovebirds
A Promise...
Plot Twist...
Sneak Peek:)
Investigations
Escape?
Climax
The End:'(

The Party

163 3 0
By meganrubin19

CHAPTER 20

Niall's POV

I watched as Brianna ran around like a chicken with her head cut off.

"Babe, calm down. The party's not until 6." I said coolly.

She turned and looked at me, taking a deep breath. "It's a big deal to me. It's our two year anniversary. Don't you care?"

"Of course I care. But I just don't need a big party." I said calmly.

"Well I do." She stated before walking over to me and planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked, trying to keep her calm.

"Yeah actually. You can pick up some food for me." She said with a slight smile.

"Ok. Just give me a list and I'll do it." I announced while standing up.

"That's why I love you." She cooed before giving me a list. "See you later."

"K, bye babe." I said before walking out the front door.

When I stepped outside, cool air engulfed me.

I breathed in the cool morning air. It was going to be a long day.

Jen's POV

*ring, ring*

I groaned and rolled over, picking up my phone off my dresser and answering it.

"Hello?" I said groggily.

"Jen? Is that you?" An energetic voice said from the other line.

"Mmmhhmm." I groaned once again.

"Oh hi! It's Brianna! I need a favour." She squeaked.

"And what is that?" I asked, still half asleep.

"Can you please pick up some stuff for the party tonight?" She asked, her tone hopeful.

"Yeah, I guess." I muttered.

"Ok! I'll see you at my house in half an hour! Bye!"

The line went dead.

I rolled myself out of bed and threw on some jogging pants and a T-shirt. Don't worry, I'm changing for the party.

I looked at my clock. Brianna wanted me at her house in 20 minutes.

But I can't drive. So that means I have to bug Harry when he's sleeping. I groaned out loud before walking towards Harry's room.

I knocked quietly on the door before entering.

Harry was lying down on his bed, but I wasn't quite sure if he was asleep or not.

I walked up to him and tapped his arm gently.

"Harry." I whispered.

No answer.

"Harry?" I said a little louder.

Still no answer.

This time I spoke a little louder and shook him slightly.

"Harry!"

I swear he jumped five feet in the air.

"Who, what, where, when??" He yelled while standing and flattening his hands as if he were about to karate chop me.

I laughed out loud at the sight.

"Harry, it's just me." I giggled.

His face turned red. "Oh, sorry."

I touched his arm lightly, lowering it. "It's alright. I was just wondering if you could drive me to Brianna's quick. And then maybe run some errands for her with me?"

"Uhh ok." He muttered. "Just let me get dressed. I'll be ready in 5 minutes."

"Ok!" I yelled as I walked out the door.

A few minutes later, Harry walked out, dressed and ready to go.

He gave me a quick smile before walking out to the door.

I could tell he was still tired and that the last thing he wanted to do was chauffeur me around.

Once we were in the car, I locked eyes with him.

His eyebrows crinkled in confusion as a cheeky grin played on his lips.

I laughed. "Thanks."

I think he understood because he kissed my nose quickly before starting up the car and driving away.

Shortly after, we arrived at Brianna's house. All the lights were on in the house.

I took Harry's hand as we walked up the steps to her house.

When we got closer to the door I heard music blaring. What is that girl doing?

My thoughts were interrupted by Harry's loud knock on the small door.

We waited for what seemed like hours before Brianna's head popped into view.

"Oh! You're both here! Hi! Come in! Come in!" She spoke rather fast.

I glanced at Harry before following my friend inside.

"Thank you for coming! I have a list for you! I'm so glad you guys are here! I would die without your help!" She rambled on.

"Bri! Calm down!" I said loudly.

I watched Brianna as she took a deep breath.

"Sorry. I just have so much to do! Let me go get the list!" She pointed her finger up and struck a superman pose before rushing off.

"She's crazy." Harry mumbled as Brianna rushed around frantically looking for the list.

"That's why we love her." I whispered back.

When she found the list she rushed back to us. "Here you go! Thanks so much! See you later!" She squealed, pushing us out the door.

The next thing I knew, Harry and I were standing outside her flat.

"Well, let's go get crazy woman her supplies." Harry announced before making his way back to the car.

I shook my head thinking about my friend practically losing her mind over a little anniversary.

Well, I guess she just wanted a reason to party. I've heard she's a party animal. Tonight will definitely be interesting.

~~~

I rolled over in bed. My phone was having a seizure on my dresser.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled at it before picking it up.

The screen flashed with an alarm I had set. It was five 'o' clock.

After grabbing some stuff for Brianna, Harry and I had gone home for a nap before the party.

I raced into Harry's room to wake him up.

Surprisingly, I found it empty. I could hear the pitter patter of the shower next door. Wow, he's already up. That's odd.

I walked back to my room, dumbfounded.

I peeled my sweats off and stepped into the shower. As I showered I thought about the party.

I am actually really excited for it. I get to know the boys and their girlfriends a little better.

Plus, I get to eat great food. Brianna is an amazing cook. I don't know why she doesn't own a restaurant by now.

I think I took a longer shower than needed because of my daydreaming but whatever, Brianna's flat is only five minutes away.

After drying off, I walked to my closet to find something to wear.

I don't think it's too fancy but definitely not super casual.

So I decided on some really nice jeans with sparkle embellishments on the pockets and a layered, light pink top.

I only had time to straighten my hair a little and apply an extremely light layer of makeup.

When I waltzed into the living room, Harry was standing there. He was wearing dark jeans a white dress shirt and navy blue blazer. He looked really nice.

He smiled. "Did you have a good nap, beautiful?"

"Yes thank you. You clean up nice Styles." I smirked.

"I've been told." He grinned cheekily.

"Where's Niall?" I asked, getting serious again.

"He's been over there all day, helping Mrs. Party Planner." He said sassily.

"Oh, I see." I muttered.

Harry turned and walked to the door. When he got to it, he stopped and turned around.

"Coming?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Yeah sorry, just daydreaming." I said, shaking my head.

"What about? Me?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"No." I slapped his arm playfully. "It's not important, let's just go."

"Ok." He walked out in silence.

I followed behind him and got in the car.

When we got in, I put my right hand on top of Harry's left, just like we always do.

He looked at our hands then back up at the road.

As we drove off, I ruined the beautiful silence.

"So are Eleanor and Perrie coming to the party?" I asked curious. Those two are really nice.

"No." Harry answered simply, his gaze not leaving the road.

"Why?" I asked, my lip forming into a pout.

"Because Louis and Zayn have new girlfriends now. Eleanor got a permanent modelling job in Canada and Perrie's band is moving to the United States to see if they will have more luck over there. Neither of them wanted a long distance relationship." He answered.

"Aw, that's too bad. Zayn and Perrie and Louis and Eleanor were so cute together." I said, suddenly finding myself disappointed.

"We'll they all have new boyfriends and girlfriends now." Harry said hesitantly.

I was shocked. "Are Louis and Zayn's girlfriends coming tonight?"

"Yeah. Their names are Rachel and McKayla." He said, his voice monotone.

"Have you met them before?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, they seem really nice. Enough with all the questions ok?" He asked impatiently.

"Fine Mr. Grumpy Pants." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Sorry baby, I'm just tired." He said as we pulled into the driveway.

"It's ok." I kissed his cheek after he turned the now parked car off.

"Ready for chaos?" Harry asked.

"It won't be chaos. Just stay with me." I smiled before getting out of the car.

"Done." Harry smiled while walking up behind me and grabbing my hand.

We walked to a very familiar looking door and knocked.

A calmer looking Brianna answered the door.

"Hi! We've been waiting for both of you!" She said excitedly.

Harry looked down at his watch. "Um it's only 5:55. Technically, we are early."

"Oh whatever." Brianna waved it off. "Just come in!"

For the third time today, we followed her inside. She lead us to the living room where 7 smiling faces greeted us.

Brianna introduced everybody.

"K everyone, this is Harry and Jen." The 'everyone' she was talking about was the two unfamiliar faces who I am guessing are Rachel and McKayla.

"Harry and Jen, this is Louis, Rachel, Zayn, McKayla, Niall, Liam and Andrea." She said motioning to everyone.

ANDREA? What is going on here? Why's she here?

All of a sudden, everything clicked.

Things must have gone well on her and Liam's date! I am so happy for her!

Out if no where, I ran up to her and have her a huge hug.

"So everything went well?" I squealed.

Ann snuck a glance at Liam before nodding happily.

"I'm so happy for you!" I squealed in her ear.

"Ugh Jen? Are you alright?" Bri asked from behind me.

Ann and I looked at each other before laughing.

"Yeah. Andrea is my co-worker." I answered before walking back over to Harry.

"Ok then." Brianna said.

I looked around and everyone was looking at me. Except Liam, he was blushing and looking down.

I felt myself do the same. I'm not comfortable in front of lots of people, especially when they are all staring at me.

"Ok, so..." Brianna started but I zoned out for the rest of it.

I found myself looking around. My eyes landed on Mckayla and Rachel.

They were both extremely beautiful. McKayla had medium length, bright blonde hair while Rachel had long, light brown hair.

McKayla's blue eyes glimmered, and Rachel's green eyes brightened as they looked at their boyfriends.

Suddenly, everyone got up and walked out of the room.

I looked at Harry who was pulling on my hand lightly.

"Where are we going?" I asked, clearly confused.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Uh, to eat. Didn't you hear Brianna say that a minute ago?"

"No, I was daydreaming again." I muttered.

"What is on your mind that you can't stop thinking about?" Harry demanded, frustration in his voice.

I winced at his sudden outburst. "Nothing, honestly."

His features softened as he saw the look of fear on my face. "Sorry, just stay with me ok?"

"I'll try." I whispered.

We walked into the dining room where everyone sat at a long table, covered in food.

Brianna looked at us impatiently and Harry and I hurried to sit down.

After holding hands and saying grace, we all dug into the delicious food before us.

During dinner, we all chatted a little but I still felt like I didn't really know these people that well.

Suddenly, Louis screamed something out.

"Let's make a toast to the two lovebirds' anniversary and that they stay together forever!" He said while making kissy faces and raising his glass.

"To Brianna and Niall!" Everyone cheered raising their glasses before drinking.

Bri and Ni kissed each other quick after the toast and I saw them mouth the words 'I love you' to each other. They really are a sweet couple.

We finished the feast shortly after that and made our way to the living room, after thanking Brianna for the delicious food.

We all sat down, on couches, chairs and the floor.

I felt like it was time for me to speak up.

"So, how did all you boys meet each other?" I asked.

Everyone looked at me before Niall spoke up.

"Well, Zayn and I went to middle school together, we've always been good mates and I met Liam and Louis when we all worked together as waiters at Nandos for a while, and Harry and I were college roommates and have lived together ever since. I guess one day I just introduced everyone to each other and we have all just become really good mates." Niall finished.

All of the other boys just nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, these boys are like brothers to me." Zayn piped up.

"Aw, the bad boy is going soft." Louis mocked playfully.

"C'mon Lou, don't bug him." Niall protested. "It's supposed to be a fun, happy day."

"And if you haven't noticed, we fight like brothers too." Liam joined the conversation.

"Oh we've noticed." All of the girls said at once.

"So Jen," McKayla asked. "How did you meet Harry."

She asked the question that I hated the most to answer.

"Well," I started, but Harry finished for me.

"Jen was homeless and I took her off the street, she's been living with Niall and I and we just recently realized how strong our feelings are for each other."

I opened my mouth to protest that I was not homeless but Harry looked at me, signalling to keep quiet.

And I knew why he wanted me to. We would be here all night explaining my story if he hadn't said that.

"Oh my gosh, you poor thing!" Rachel exclaimed.

"I was ok, just a little hungry." I said, trying to sell it.

"Oh, well it sounds like you two were meant to be together." Andrea said smiling.

I looked at Harry. "Yeah, I guess so."

We exchanged a loving smile.

"Ok, ok enough with this lovey dovey stuff, who wants to play a game?" Louis interrupted.

"What game?" Brianna asked excitedly.

"Hide and seek!" Louis squealed like a child.

Everyone laughed.

"Really Louis?" Zayn asked.

"I like that game." Louis fake pouted.

"Why don't we play truth or truth?" Brianna asked.

"What's that?" Liam asked, confused.

"It's kind of like truth or dare except you can only ask truth questions." Andrea answered. "It's a great way to get to know people."

"Sounds like fun!" I exclaimed.

"Ok, I'll start!" Brianna squealed. "Jen! Truth or truth?"

I giggled. "Truth!"

"Hmmm." She thought out loud. "Who's your favourite singer/band?"

"Umm I really like Bruno Mars." I answered confidently.

"Oh my gosh! I love him!" Zayn and Niall squealed like two school girls.

"K Jen, it's your turn!" Harry prompted after chuckling at his friends.

"Ok, Rachel! Truth or truth!" I said excitedly.

"Truth!" She answered energetically.

"Ok, how did you meet Louis?" I asked.

"We went to high school together and just recently got together at a reunion party. When I was 15 I used to have the biggest crush on him, I guess it never went away." She smiled at Louis.

"Aww." Brianna, Ann, McKayla and I chorused.

She laughed at us. "Ok Zayn, truth or truth?"

"That's a hard one, I'm not sure. Can you pick for me?" He said like a child.

"Ok." Rachel giggled. "I pick truth for you. So, what is the weirdest thing you've ever done?"

Zayn thought quietly for a minute before answering. "Well, when I was studying for exams in high school, I drew a face on my stomach and used my belly button as a nose. Then I talked to it and made it talk back."

The whole room burst out laughing. Even Zayn laughed at himself.

"Ok." Harry said, still trying to catch his breath. "Zayn, ask someone."

"Ok." Zayn answered. "Umm, Louis, truth or truth."

Louis rubbed his hairless chin and pretended to think hard.

"Truth." He finally answered.

"Ok, what is the biggest secret you have ever kept?" He asked.

Once again, Louis put on his 'thinking face'.

"I think it was that we were throwing a surprise party for my best friend and I wasn't allowed to tell him." He finally said.

"Aw, come on Lou, you're no fun." Zayn pouted, obviously not satisfied with Louis answer.

Louis just shrugged. "Ok Ann. Truth or truth?"

Everyone looked at her. She looked very confident.

"Truth."

"What was the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?" Louis grinned evilly.

"Um, I've had a lot of those. But one time, I went on a run with this guy I was dating in grade ten and I was staring at him and I uh kinda ran face first into a stop sign." She said.

Once again, everyone burst out laughing.

The whole night continued like this. Everyone asking funny questions and receiving funny answers.

Everyone was having such a good time and we got to know each other really well.

By the time it was one in the morning, almost everyone was drunk. I wasn't though. I never drink.

Brianna kicked everyone out and Harry, Niall and I were the only ones left.

"So, do you guys want to stay here?" Brianna offered to Harry and I.

"Actually, we should be getting home. I don't want to intrude on you and Niall." I said politely.

"Well thanks for coming! I hope you had a great time!" Brianna exclaimed.

"We did, thank you!" I said before dragging a drunken Harry out the door.

We walked out to the car but Harry was way too hammered to drive.

"You're pretty." Harry muttered like a child.

Yeah I am definitely not letting him drive.

But I don't want to bother Brianna.

So I decided to put on my big girl panties and drive home, even without a license.

After forcing Harry into the passengers seat, I crawled into the drivers side.

I don't have a license but I have a pretty good idea how to drive.

I settled into my seat, trying to ignore Harry who was playing with my hair.

I slowly turned the key and the car started. I put it in reverse and cautiously backed out of the driveway.

Hey, this driving thing wasn't too bad. I put the car back into forward and gave it a little gas.

We were driving slowly but still getting closer to our destination. I strained my memory to remember how to get to the house and found a brief idea.

Harry was not helping though. He was hooting and hollering and saying stuff to me that I refuse to repeat.

After a stressful twenty minute drive, which should have been five, I pulled into the driveway.

I dragged Harry into the house and went straight to my room.

To my surprise, Harry followed me.

I turned around quickly once I heard his footsteps.

"Harry, go to your room and get some rest. I'm going to change and go to sleep." I sounded like I was his mother.

I watched him as his eyes darkened. They suddenly filled with, lust?

He growled. "You look really sexy tonight."

I was in shock. I wasn't expecting that. I couldn't even move.

He started coming closer, ripping off his shirt and saying dirty things to me.

"Harry, please stop." I whimpered. "You are only doing this because you are drunk."

"So? Isn't this what you want?" He moaned.

He was now right beside me.

He put his hands around my waist and pulled me into him.

Then he began to kiss me hungrily.

The kiss was sloppy but Harry didn't care. It was as if he needed my touch.

I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him off of me. But I failed.

He just wrestled his tongue into my mouth and the kiss got more heated.

I desperately wanted it to stop.

In the brief seconds that Harry would come up for air, I would scream for help.

He hastily pulled his lips away from mine and began to kiss down my neck.

He sucked on a spot right behind my ear and I yelped as he scraped his teeth along it, drawing blood.

"Help! Help me please! Anyone!" I yelled frantically.

Harry looked at me. "Shh baby, I'll take care of you."

Suddenly, someone burst into the room and ripped my drunken boyfriend off of me.

Everything started going blurry. I was about to faint.

The last thing I saw was a face above mine.

"Are you ok?" I heard quietly before I passed out.

~~~~~

Hi guys! So, I'm back! I missed writing this fanfic. But I'm back, I'm back! Wooohooo!

K I'm so proud of our boys! They did amazing at the Teen Choice Awards! Ahhhh Harry twerking!

K so sorry if it got a little too heated for you, I needed more drama to write about!

Ummm and sorry about that cliffhanger! I'll try to update as soon as I can!

Please, please, please, keep voting, commenting, reading, sharing, and recommending this fanfic!!! I love you guys❤

-Megan💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355 29 13
After her life is destroyed by her fathers death she meets a very different young man and falls in love with him before she learns the truth.
4 0 4
a teenage girl travels through time to save the love of her life
183 18 16
The story about a teenager who looses someone very close to him, struggling with the events that happened that night and things in his past. Struggli...
139 27 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...