𝐦𝐞 & 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫�...

By syafnad

Elsa Arendelle always taunted her old bodyguards although they can't stand with her attitude too. Until, the... More

15 Years Ago..
Part 1: Shopping
Part 2: Party
Part 3: You Are Fired!
Part 4: New Bodyguard?
Part 5: New Client?
ANNOUNCEMENT

Me & My Bodyguard

9.9K 216 23
By syafnad

-----

"What if her new bodyguard has changed her into good? Or well.. fell in love?"

-----

WARNING: This story is purely fictional and the characters are not belonged from this story. All right reserved to Disney, Pixar and Dreamworks animation. This story also contains cursing and sexually content. 

THEME SONG: Heart Attack by Demi lovato.  

------

Main Characters

Queen Elsa Of Arendelle
As
Elsa Arendelle

Jackson Overland Frost
As
Jack Frost

Prince Hans Of Southern Isles
As
Hans Sullivan Isles

Princess Merida Of DunBroch
As Merida Douglas

AUTHOR NOTE: This story was my first book in this wattpad. Hope you guys enjoy it. I'm sorry if you guys had to read my terrible grammars..Anyway, I was really excited especially about Jelsa fanfic. Well..Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 54 30
This is a story that i have been wanting to write for a long time. Most of the story will be in third POV or my POV. I do not own any of the characte...
35.1K 13 1
Nam Eun Hee was an aspiring writer who watched K-Drama on a daily basis for inspiration. She criticized how the stories were very similar in terms of...
2.5K 141 13
Love... Hatred... ... Tragedy... . . . Is this how his life started? He remembers his life being joyful and warm... ... And perfect. He barely rememb...
20.2K 2.1K 22
Arjun a great business man unexpectedly marries Sadhana due to some personal problems. The story is all about the consequences this poor girl going t...