Percy Jackson's Little Sister

By Writingislove102

A Percy jackson fanfiction on a new Poseidon sibling (she is 15) More

That can't be right
Oh Brother
A Lot O' Knowledge
Morning Routine
My Schedule
Fight, Heal, Swim
Rachel, The Oracle
The Prophecy
An Evening to remember
Sad Goodbye's
Violent Sea Storm
First step accomplished
The Mcshizzle
Monster attack
Still at sea
My Watch
My Birthday
Everything is not as it seems
Bad news
Let's take a walk
Seconds
Plans
The Party
Leaving

Back Under

1.8K 52 0
By Writingislove102

"Everyone ready," I say determined.
"Yeah we are," Jax says. I jump in and they all follow. Nico first, Monica last. I gesture for them to follow they look at me strange, but follow. I go down and see an underwater cave. I go into the cave and once I get far enough I see a slight glow. The cave somehow seals off and the water is gone. I get rid of everyone's bubble. The glowing intensifies as we get deeper. We come upon a big block of ice with a large amount of light radiating of of it. I think I get it. Jax can do this. We needed a son of Apollo and it wasn't because Jax is a delight. It makes so much sense now.
"Jax, I think you know what you need to do. This is your purpose in the quest," I say.
"I have only done it once could I do it again" Jax says to himself really quietly.
"You have to, "I say.
" I would close your eyes," he says. A close my eyes, but feel a sudden wave of heat. I look back at a passed out Jax and my father, godly as ever, I look at my father. He nods his head and I realize I have created a bubble around me and Jax and it floats up to the service and pops i make the water spring me and him to the ship. I carry Jax into a bed and plop a small piece of ambrosia into his mouth. I go back quickly to find Nico and Monica. When I see them just walking out of the cave I swim them back up.
When we are all back up to the ship Monica and Nico are staring at me.
"Here is a mirror" Monica says. My hair had turned dark green and my eyes are completely blue.
"That is new. I am sure it will go back to normal. Wow, Ihave gills that is pretty awesome." I say. They all stop staring and we go down to Jax.
"Is he okay?" Monica asks.
"Yeah, he is fine should wake up soon," I says. Nico nods along. They leave to go to sleep but, I stay to make sure Jax is okay for sure. I sit playing games on my phone.
I think about how long it has been since I checked the date. I look at my iPod and it is the August 21, my birthday. I am 16.It's only a few minutes past 12, so it has just started. But still it is my birthday. Jax's wakes up. "Jax, you good?" I ask.
"Yeah , I am fine. What time is it?" he asks.
"It is 12,"I say.
"What are you still doing up?" he asks.
"I wanted to make sure you were okay, " I say.
"You were concerned, " he says, looking into my eyes, weird that he's looking into my eyes.
"Yeah, I was con..." His lips interrupt me and I pushed him way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 218 16
Imagine if Percy Jackson had a sister, that lived at Camp Half-Blood since she was five because the world was too dangerous for her. She's hated by a...
5K 262 8
"๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“ ๐’ปโ„ฏโ„ฏ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“…โ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡โ„ด๐“ƒ๐‘”๏ผŒ๐’ฒโ„ฏ'๐’น ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐‘”โ„ฏ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“โ„ด๐“ƒ๐‘”๏ผŒ๐’œ๐“๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๏ผŒ ๐’ถ๐“๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰" ___ Percy Jackson and the Ol...
302K 9.2K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...