Being a teen Christian: daily...

By staciechidiobi101

Are you finding it hard to pray? Here are some daily prayers to help you along your way. More

Prayer to Love.
Any prayer guidance requests?
Prayer for forgivness.
Prayer for a sick family member
Prayer for depression
A prayer for the strength
Prayer against sicknesses
Any more prayer requests?

A prayer for joy

205 16 3
By staciechidiobi101

Dear Heavenly Father,
I thank you for all you've done for me in my life. I come to you in sadness and weakness, but Lord you are my joy and strength, you are my stronghold and my rock, the God in whom I trust.
May you feel me with an abundance of joy, a joy that is everlasting that fills me up everyday.

May I have joy because I have you, may I have joy because you sent Jesus to die on the cross for our sins so that we might have eternal life.

I humbly ask you to allow the Holy Spirit to work within me, and to transform my tears of sorrow, into tears of joy and peace.

Lord I thank you for hearing my prayers, I send this prayer through Jesus Christ our Lord,
Amen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 3.9K 31
"Let go of me!" I yelled, trying to push Kevin off of me. He grabbed me by my hair underneath my hijab (headscarf) and pushed me to the floor. "Next...
2.2K 65 9
- He is the eldest She is the youngest - He is mature She is immature - He is ice cold She is jolly | •Aaliya Idrees (18 years) The youngest chi...
22.4K 4K 22
Story of a surgeon Dr. Zulaid Afandi and a medical student Dr. Inara Ibrahim. Age gap Enemies to lovers Grumpy×sunshine Arranged marriage "What did...
5.1K 739 21
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...